[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

Sherwood, you are 50m from your target.

Can you cover that with 5 ticks of Walking?

I didn't realize that I was that far away from the tree/god. I'll edit my post. :(

cyl said:
Just came back from Black Swan...
4 words:

STOP

FUCKING

KIDDING

ME !!! :evil:
LOL. :mrgreen:

We wait for Orzhov, then we merge the scenes.

Didee will have reinforcements.

Sorry for the disappearance all. Valentines day, a serious work project, and then my new system came and well, I got distracted by the shiny. :oops:

;)

What's odd about CF, when I think about it, is she's *really* a mass combat monster. This one on one business doesn't suit her at all.

I recently picked up 1000 correct actions of the upright soldier. Liking it, but it has a lot of charm changes for DBs. Are these the versions of the charms I should be using?

Feantari said:
I recently picked up 1000 correct actions of the upright soldier. Liking it, but it has a lot of charm changes for DBs. Are these the versions of the charms I should be using?
Yes.

You mean you weren't using those before? They've been integrated to the Scroll of Errata, and work a long way towards making the Dragon Blooded enjoyable.

Brekkir said:
You mean you weren't using those before? They've been integrated to the Scroll of Errata, and work a long way towards making the Dragon Blooded enjoyable.
Nay >.< I hadn't gotten through the BD stuff in the scroll of errata yet. I don't think there are any huge changes in the stuff I have, but I noticed a few differences. I will see what I can do about getting everything updated correctly tonight.

Feantari: yeah, don't get mad at that.

If you need to make minor changes to your sheet it's not a problem.

Also, this scene is becoming a circus.

I mean, giant tree, green woman, clawstrider, warstrider, demons, elementals and some 10 Player chars all together...

-sigh- and LOL. ^^

xarvh said:
Feantari: yeah, don't get mad at that.
If you need to make minor changes to your sheet it's not a problem.

Also, this scene is becoming a circus.

I mean, giant tree, green woman, clawstrider, warstrider, demons, elementals and some 10 Player chars all together...

-sigh- and LOL. ^^

Yeah, now I'm imagining the warstrider and Didee moving in frameskip and all the PCs running in group from a place to another... I hate you SO much...

hehehe... Just wait...

Once the Rakshasa get's here...

Then things will certainly liven up and these paltry days of boredom will be gone forever....

I'll be waiting on you guys to post your actions since I have in mind some Nightcrawler crazy idea but before I act I need to see where you lot are posted. :wink:

If only I had not dropped the stealth charms... :roll:

I think after this Walker is almost certainly going to start working towards Glorious Carnage Typhoon. Cause then I can wield myself and blow things up.

As it stands, Walker is, well, almost certainly going to be hard put to have much effect. I don't suppose Pulse of Prey can eliminate that penalty to hit the goddess?

Pulse Of Prey / There Is No Wind is the single most useful Archery charm and yes, it opens the door for any sort of funny abuse.

So yes, you can do it.

However, remember that you all are Solo Units in Mass Combat, the attack roll is Wits+War.

Pulse of Prey is Archery, so you will need to activate your Anima to cross-apply the charm.

The Solo Unit is like someone fighting unarmed:

Speed: 3

Accuracy: +0

Defense: +0

Damage: +0L

Rate: [War, minimum 1]

I also shamefully omitted this detail: In order to use your normal stats, you need to be a Special Character of a Unit.

In short, you are surrounded by a multitude of enemies, you can barely see and understand what's happening around you.

So.. if we wanted to form some sort of unit.. what would that take? I can see Argis standing on top of something trying to organize people, but we would have to come up with some small unit stats or something? 's all sort of confuzling and I should probably go reread your mass combat rules again. Would it be possible for someone with a larger view to make the war type rolls to let someone else then use regular attacks? like some weird coordination or something? There are probably rules for all this that I am needing to read.. I'll do that.. doot de doo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back