[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

Spending XP is hard in such a good way. :) Just spent a bunch for Argis. Convincing myself not to just rush for Wisdom of the Celestial Crane is getting harder and harder. :-P How cool would it be to force a love of creation on our enemies?

Oh, and what are these keys Cyl?

Feantari said:
Oh, and what are these keys Cyl?
What ? You thought Malek kept Resources 5 on himself in a purse ?

There are coffers hidden in Cross and Nathir, those coffers don't open without their set of keys ;)

Feantari said:
Does Argis know where any of them are?
Not yet, but Malek's family in Cross and Nathir does.

He will have told his mother to help with whatever Argis needs, and Melia... well she knows what that means if Malek has given someone keys to his chests.

Ebon Lightning Prana made me scream in pain.

@Kacie: Go with the mirroring charms, no problem.

Soooo...

Argis and Kalak stay in Cross.

Malek and Rhapsody move for Lookshy.

Who's getting the Tirana's townsfolk?

I have no problem if some of you want to be in two Scenes.

Siham is staying in cross to work on his lab.

EDIT: Unless it's vital that he be somewhere else. Then he'll be there.

I believe Kalak stated he was going to get farmers settled in Mirunda, then attempt to herd farmers.

I liked Norts's post on Kalak wincing over how well he thought that would go!

Argis is Cross -> Fangs tower -> ??

Where ?? can be Great Forks, Cross, or joining up with Kalak to move the villagers depending on where he needs to be and what transportation he has.

I'm mightily tempted by Great Forks now that he's got the stamp, access to funds, a possible meet with the sifu, and resolution of things with Zenjo on the list... But there are plenty of things for him to do in and around Cross also. He could start moving people from Cross -> Mirunda.

@JayTee: we can have him stay in Cross AND take port to some adventure.

Quantistic Twilight! =D

Mmmh.

Acutally, I would like to have one group in Lookshy and the other herding mortals.

I will assume that whoever wants to stay in Cross will have the time to do so.

@Feantari: I won't let Argis reach Fangs before their current Scene is over.

We can assume he stays in Cross and at the same time either goes to Great Forks either herds people away from Tirana.

@Xarvh: Well, Siham was intentionally built to play a support roll, just point me in the right direction and I'll be there! :D

xarvh said:
@Feantari: I won't let Argis reach Fangs before their current Scene is over.
We can assume he stays in Cross and at the same time either goes to Great Forks either herds people away from Tirana.
Yeah, I posted some stuff for him in the interim in cross. Basically executing plans made in the giant "meeting", talking to Shiana, and doing lots of planning for the move of people to Mirunda and the training of the armies.

xarvh said:
Damn! My crush for cyl is now exposed! Curses!
Whenever my fiance catches me when we're chatting, she's always saying "say hi to your gay lover for me !"

Also from what I planned, Melia will be a big part of moving the farmers, but she'll need some back up.

From what I understood Kalak was going too.

Waytahminmit !

People dying from the Bloom ? Kalak's people were eating the Bloom when we got here and they seemed to be fine.

Could your master be compromised ?

There's a chance the Bloom has been reverse-engineered by this time. The Deathlords have had several years, and possibly have had their hands on the notes, right?

If I'm not mistaken the game started 2 years ago, we realized what the Bloom was almost 6 months after its awakenening and so did Walker.

The notes were stolen less than a year ago, and the Widow contacted us some 6 months ago to get the Ring in exchange for the Notes.

We still don't know what is going on there, but I guess we'll find out in Mirunda if people are dying en masse because the Bloom is poisonous.

Also I don't know why people hate the deathknight so much... aside from the Legion most of them seem to be pretty jolly fellows.

Even Harm had some class and I'm sure we would have gotten along pretty well with the Traveller !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back