[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

Now all I need are a couple other people, and the Doom of the Gods will be upon us!

...er, you know what I mean.

xarvh said:
Loki, being the God of deception, manages only to get deceived.
Seriously.

And is completely OOC with the first Thor movie.

They could have replaced him with Hitler or Darth Vader and the movie would have been the same.
I read a great breakdown of the movie that had the opinion that it was exactly what Loki wanted to happen and he had in the end pulled the wool over everyone's eyes. I'll try to find it again rather than try to do it justice myself.

Ooooh that would totally fit.

He got the Avengers to do the dirty work and is now free...

So, with Rhapsody and Malek headed to Lookshy, Arynne headed to DK land, Mirror and Fangs doing???, we have Siham, Kalak, and Argis who could move the people out of Tirana's way. I've planned for Argis to head to Great Forks post Fang's Tower, but we have to see that those people aren't killed and he will definitely change his plans if no one is going to tackle that problem.

Kalak could attempt it I suppose, with the help of Ashak to coordinate. He's got to start learning to lead people somewhere, I suppose.

I won't know what Mirror is doing until after the IC with Fangs. I'm not sure they'll know by the time Argis shows up. Xarvh had some interesting suggestions, and Crazy Ivan also has an epic plan. I'd wanted Mirror to get a chance to do research in Agatha's library - sneaking back to the Library while Malek & Rhapsody are out tickles my fancy, but I doubt it will happen.

I highly doubt Fangs is moving the farmers out of the way, and nobody wants Mirror to "help" with that. Including Mirror.

Norts said:
Kalak could attempt it I suppose, with the help of Ashak to coordinate. He's got to start learning to lead people somewhere, I suppose.
I think a good plan. We need someone with the craft (earth/wood) chops to farms rolling in Mirunda so having him take up that mantle and organizing things would also be great. :) The bonus is that he can totally take care of himself!

Feantari said:
I think a good plan. We need someone with the craft (earth/wood) chops to farms rolling in Mirunda so having him take up that mantle and organizing things would also be great. :) The bonus is that he can totally take care of himself!
Getting them to move is the hardest part and will most likely need a socialite...or not

Once they are on the run, we'll have wagons full of provisions for the trip, Melia to help with the security and indeed another exalt might be enough to get it done. We may also look for essence user allies to do that.

There is a reason why the Terrestrials were built the way they are and Tirana is trying to use them the way she is... handling a realm requires the strength of many and there were only 700 celestials surviving the wars.

@Feantari: fair, il give credit to Hollywood for pulling out something subtle.

Problem is, when something doesn't make much sense, it's more probable that's just a shitty movie.

Matrix sequels made me jaded, and Tony Stark first selling weapons and being concerned about *American* lives first and then going all hippy and "renewable energy" later didn't help help either.

He partially redeemed himself answering the "what are you without your armor" question and asking Capt America to fix the electricity based technology.

I should now leave this game, because xarvh thinks The Avengers was crappy, and obviously he cannot be any kind of Storyteller if he thinks that... ;)

...if I did, though, he'd Coulson my character so fast... :P

Yeah and we're kinda the last "normal" pair of lunar / solar here... please don't leave me alone with him, promise me you won't !!! :eek:

Malek is probably the first Solar in the history of Creation that has been dumped by his Mate...

xarvh said:
Malek is probably the first Solar in the history of Creation that has been dumped by his Mate...
You mean aside from the one who killed the other guy, the one who ate the other guy and the one who cheated on the other guy with every other celestial ? :D

I have other priorities right now, such as fending off the advances of the local diving instructor, who is very nice but definitely not my genere.

Give me a couple of days to reach a keyboard, a reliable connection and a sexually unambiguous environment.

xarvh said:
I have other priorities right now, such as fending off the advances of the local diving instructor, who is very nice but definitely not my genere.
Give me a couple of days to reach a keyboard, a reliable connection and a sexually unambiguous environment.
This is possibly the best "away from game" message I have ever read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back