[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

He sure does.

But investing something "nearby" that can make an entire kingdom disappear almost overnight goes straight at the top of its priorities.

It's much more preoccupying that the rumors of the Killer Bloom IMHO because those are rumors, what happened to Kalak's kingdom is a fact.

cyl said:
He sure does.
But investing something "nearby" that can make an entire kingdom disappear almost overnight goes straight at the top of its priorities.

It's much more preoccupying that the rumors of the Killer Bloom IMHO because those are rumors, what happened to Kalak's kingdom is a fact.
Dude, North Eastern Creation and South Eastern Creation are like *continents* away. Also, Nortis has kinda stated that it's random character backstory, rather than A Pressing Problem.

I think it is something that can be addressed if we happen to assimilate the rest of the east until we hit that spot. Otherwise, yeah it's just backstory for now.

Sorry guys, I think that the tension that I had tried to build got killed in the bad OOC timing, and there is only so much I am willing to fuck up things in order to surprise you.

I'm after a few big things in my RL, so I may not be as organized as necessary.

I'll wait for JayTee to post IC.

If he doesn't, it's my fault 'cause I made a mess.

It's not particularly surprising - Mirror is an abyssal, and we've been punching Resonance buttons hard.

Feantari: The issue is not with downing her. The issue is with her downing us. Mirror is a combat-optimized Abyssal. And if the Neverborn are playing MeatPuppet, she's hitting for keeps.

Alright, here is my plan:

There's nothing I can do in a single action to make a combat Abyssal take notice. If she's trying to kill Big K, she can do that before I power up. Beyond that, Fangs is built for mass combat, not single combat, which means not only will Mirror cut her to ribbons, but importantly Mirror will cut her to ribbons *and* be able to ignore anything she hurls at her.

Even Magma Kraken grapples probably aren't going to cut it.

Musing continues.

CrazyIvan said:
It's not particularly surprising - Mirror is an abyssal, and we've been punching Resonance buttons hard.
Feantari: The issue is not with downing her. The issue is with her downing us. Mirror is a combat-optimized Abyssal. And if the Neverborn are playing MeatPuppet, she's hitting for keeps.
Oh, I'm well aware. But there is still a pretty big difference between player on NPC and PVP, which is what I thought Wlf was checking on before at least trying something. And Rhapsody is pretty tanky.

/wowplayer

Well right now the Fire Mage is tanking a DK in full purples, so we're pretty much fucked.

/wowplayer

There's nothing wrong with screaming for help. Probably once outside of the sanctum, but still.. :-P

Rhapsody can rather quickly gather forces to her and lead them effectively. Even though Mirror is not going to be confused by war she still doesn't have an army.

Its all rather dependent on what Mirror does naturally, just tryin' to help.

Is it bad that I mostly wish Argis was there so that he could use madness analyzing stare on her?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back