[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

Did Malek just get dumped without even a kiss?

@Arynne: in other news, is Flicker leaving *right now*?

Ie, shall I include her with the next Scene with the others?

Not right this second. She may take a little bit to reach that conclusion.

She definitely left the building, though.

Edit: Not sure how Malek could get "dumped", seeing as he and Flicker aren't actually an item yet...and the way he's been acting, he probably shouldn't hold his breath. ;)

Well, I guess there's only Argis left in the building then.

Uh, and maybe Kalak.

Ok, no problem.

In a few hours (when you guys will likely be asleep?) I'll close the current scenes and open the new two.

Argis is there to allow for any finalizing of things with kalak and if by some chance malek wants to talk about things.

Plans for the summer edited.

Jay-Tee, we might need your help rebuilding a city if you're interested ;)

Pardon my incorrect phrasing, I wasn't doubting you.

I was just asking considering what needs to be done with the farmers and the level of "cooperation" required from Sanctuary for the timeline.

cyl said:
Jay-Tee, we might need your help rebuilding a city if you're interested ;)
Fine, but only if I can install magitech within all the structures that allows it to turn in to my own personal Silent Hill

JayTee said:
Fine, but only if I can install magitech within all the structures that allows it to turn in to my own personal Silent Hill
:eek:

You'll have to work on restoring the Magitech Lab first... that buys us some time !

Also... don't forget that we get Project Posts for doing stuff that builds up the Empire.

Going in separate directions to do unrelated stuff won't get us none.

Also beware, if you open this spoiler, your life will change... forever !

http://www.joblo.com/video/player.php?video=fist_of_jesus

There is no right word in any language to tell you how hard and loud I laughed watching this.

Gotta love the internet and the crazy people.

Norts said:
Just in case anyone is interested, i'm canvassing my gaming groups for interest in Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying.
Would be really interested, but I don't have the time right now.

IRL is going to be turned upside down within a month time so I think I'll pass, at least for the next months.

I knew there was a way around the exhaustion problem.

Two Endurance charms from 1e Caste Book Zenith (wow, that does make me feel old :oops: ) could be useful for us hard bees.

Unsleeping Watchman Technique Endurance 2 Essence 2 no prereq: for 5m committed you don't need to sleep for a whole night, but if you pass your limit (stam + endu) then you start getting penalties for sleep deprivation.

Tireless Runner's Stride Endurance 3 Essence 3 (UWT as a prereq) it allows you to run at triple speed for as long as you need to (no need to sleep or go to the loo for as long as you run) for 10m committed, obviously the exalt can't regenerate motes

I think we can up the game with this one since Athletics covers running and extend its application to all strenuous activities (fighting, doing heavy lifting / construction work, riding etc etc), making the solar truly tireless as long as he commits the motes.

Obviously I'm very interested for Malek but other solars may also find some use for those charms.

Thoughts ?

Will wait for either Rhapsody or Mirror in the other thread, as Fangs getting like *a* post with Big K is going to annoy her and me both :)

don't forget that we get Project Posts for doing stuff that builds up the Empire.

Going in separate directions to do unrelated stuff won't get us none.
True enough. However, we also have to balance that with the need to portray our characters' actions and reactions authentically.

Arynne said:
True enough. However, we also have to balance that with the need to portray our characters' actions and reactions authentically.
Oh, absolutely.

I was just making a reminder for every one (including the new guys) on how this thing work.

The more we invest in the dominion, the fastest our projects (personal or dominion related) will advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back