[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

cyl said:
Yes, leave the balm for afterwards, one of us might need some.
Also yes, Malek's looking for an oath... it's one way to make sure Mirror willingly gives the Circle time to fix things in Ankss and avoid a bloodbath... or to loose a perfectly good hand. :D
Fangs' take away from all this is simply not to announce her plans anymore.

*grins like an idiot as I realize that a Mirror vs. Malek fight at this particular moment would be a fight in Jon Chung's infamous featureless white box*

Arynne said:
What Malek really needs is characters who will challenge this "respect ma authoritah" thing he has going. Fangs loses her temper too often to do it effectively, and Flicker's Solar Bond makes it difficult for her, though she tries in a quiet fashion.
If possible, I can try to do this. I'm a contrary enough bastard in real life that it inevitably bleeds in to my characters if someone is throwing their weight around too much.

That is unless, you've already got something else planned. In which case I'll just go back to tinkering with magitech in my lab ;)

JayTee said:
I'm a contrary enough bastard in real life that it inevitably bleeds in to my characters if someone is throwing their weight around too much.
Oh my, you'll fit perfectly.

In other news, this game no longer will need a ST...

Omg action!

I'm not quite as devoted as some of you are to the game, but I had planned for kalak to butt heads at least a bit. He's still a prince after all, and there is a reason I picked heart of flint as his flaw. He'll do whatever it takes to see his goals accomplished, and he certainly doesn't see any authority over him. If malek tries to set himself on top of kalak, things will not work so well.

I also don't want to get too serious if it's not wanted though. I have pkayed in silly games, and i've llayed in a game where my character fought and killed another character necause wr were all playing our roles to the hilt. Where is the balance for this game?

@Feantari: who's Layna ?

Otherwise, obviously the trauma of s Mirunda still eats at him and he doesn't wish it to happen again in Ankss.

cyl said:
@Feantari: who's Layna ?
Otherwise, obviously the trauma of s Mirunda still eats at him and he doesn't wish it to happen again in Ankss.
I thought that was the name we gave to Malek's mother... I will double check though.

*edit* yep, Malek's Mother. If he knew your middle name he'd use it. Its that sort of motherly obey me right now sort of voice.

Speaking of our ST, he warned that something dire was going to happen to Siham soon. Someone might want to check up on him, see if we can prevent his horrible demise for a change.

Coming, but right now I'm just with the mobile.

@norts we mix comedy and tragedy as we like.

Kacie said:
Speaking of our ST, he warned that something dire was going to happen to Siham soon. Someone might want to check up on him, see if we can prevent his horrible demise for a change.
I believe that was before he offered Jay-Tee the job.

Siham being a really central piece of the dominion (being Agatha's reincarnation n all), we can't really make do without him.

Ok, keeping the scenes open while I try to put all pieces together.

I am working right now so I may not be able to do much until several hours.

Just in case anyone is interested, i'm canvassing my gaming groups for interest in Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying.

Don't worry, I'll be taking Siham. To help reflect the changes that'll happen with a new player, he's just going to suffer a lab accident.

Or ten. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back