[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

Welcome, JayTee!

I'm afraid you're coming in right on the tail of a very contentious series of scenes. :( Hopefully we're to the fun part, instead of the deadlocked part.

Thanks! I'm not too worried, my character is largely support based, so it shouldn't be too hard for me to integrate myself. :)

What Malek really needs is characters who will challenge this "respect ma authoritah" thing he has going. Fangs loses her temper too often to do it effectively, and Flicker's Solar Bond makes it difficult for her, though she tries in a quiet fashion.

Yes, cyl. We all love you, and you do an awesome job playing Malek believably.

It's just Malek that's the problem... ;)

Arynne said:
What Malek really needs is characters who will challenge this "respect ma authoritah" thing he has going. Fangs loses her temper too often to do it effectively, and Flicker's Solar Bond makes it difficult for her, though she tries in a quiet fashion.
I actually think Flicker does an excellent job of it most of the time. It's just he pushes Cunning Fangs' buttons hard enough that 'subtle' doesn't work.

Beyond her tendency to want to remove his throat from the rest of his neck, CF also can't really do it - it needs to be someone who *isn't* this target.

Arynne said:
I've contemplated having Argis be more direct, but direct confrontation with any of the scary celestials isn't really his forte. Perhaps in a more sideways fashion or outside of the tense discussions. :-P

Oooh, Mirror is in on that too. She's out to find Fangs and break the news to her. :)

I doubt we're making it to Big K -- Xarvh probably doesn't want to have three of us bugging Big K at once.

EDIT -- Really nice post, WlfSamurai. Not what I had expected. ;)

I want to give cyl a chance to respond, but then I'm writing that Rhapsody catches Fangs before she gets to K, if that's cool.

We may need something for Flicker taking a journey...at this point, she has to ask her sifu some tough questions.

I'm asking Kacie mainly because it's Mirror Malek wants to stop.

He normally has (and will be using) what it takes to bounce right in front of her to block her way, but I want to know if the player allows the interference or not.

Yes, leave the balm for afterwards, one of us might need some.

Also yes, Malek's looking for an oath... it's one way to make sure Mirror willingly gives the Circle time to fix things in Ankss and avoid a bloodbath... or to loose a perfectly good hand. :D

Negotiating with the DK better lives for the human might not be so hard since we've got 30+ of their young with us.

Going off to bed now though, will be up in approx 6hrs.

Kacie said:
You're not getting an Oath.
Too bad, would have been my first IC AFAIK.

Was too tired to be more specific but I had a time limit in mind, something like a year.

Forgot to type it... meh... off to bed now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back