[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

Arynne, I notice that you don't have Towering Beast Form.

I'd say it's necessary to don the form of something that hunts "small whales".

Please buy it right now, going in XP debt if necessary.

Also, please please please, and this is for everyone, you have an entire thread for your charsheet, so spoilers are completely unnecessary and make it more difficult for me to use the search text tool for particular items on your charsheets.

Anyway, the river dragon is natively aquatic, so Dove can use the normal dashing rules, she move as fast as Argis.

I didn't realize river dragons were that big -- the smallest whales are the size of dolphins, after all! Though looking at it now, I see it has the same Strength as a tyrant lizard or a yeddim, so yeah. :oops:

Would it be easier if I just retconned it to a crocodile?

Just an FYI, I've just moved and my new place doesn't have an internet connection yet. I'm working to have one set up but it may take a week. In the meantime, I can only post form work, which not only means more limited availability, but also that I won't have the manuals on hand when I post. Sorry for any inconveninece caused.

@Midboss

No huge deal, the start of the next Chapter will be very relaxed.

@CrazyIvan

Can you indicate me the literal task you summon each demon to, and the page where I can find them?

Possibly open a thread in the Library for your demons retinue.

@Arynne

Thanks for eliminating the Spoilers. ^^

As per previous post, Argis is chasing the guy until he gets to the shore, then shooting him. He specifically does not want the guy falling in the water...

Wait, the other shore is some 1km away...

I thought you just changed your idea.

Fixed.

BTW, guys, as far as I am concerned the montages are complete.

You did an impressive job and the settlement is kickstared powerful and safe.

Continue to post at your leisure, I am preparing the beginning of Chapter 2.

Shrwood: River HAS NO MOTIVATION.

Feantari said:
LoL, amusingly the reaction will be the same. :-P
It's a normal thing that happens to heavy stuff on the water.

You know, gravity.... =P

During this time, I would also like to add to my library of available forms. Some other birds and some small rodents. Do you want me to make a post about hunting down a squirrel or just add some local animals?

Sherwood said:
During this time, I would also like to add to my library of available forms. Some other birds and some small rodents. Do you want me to make a post about hunting down a squirrel or just add some local animals?
Your call, really.

If you have some good idea for a epic squirrel hunting scene, go for it.

Remember that if you take more forms than your Heart's Blood allows, you have to spend 3 XP to upgrade it (this holds true for all backgrounds).

Sherwood said:
Your call, really.

If you have some good idea for a epic squirrel hunting scene, go for it.

Remember that if you take more forms than your Heart's Blood allows, you have to spend 3 XP to upgrade it (this holds true for all backgrounds).

But what happens when you get more forms than the level 5 version? Because it's not that hard to get more critters in the library.

is the purchase of the sixth dot of heartsblood (ala dreams of the last age or what-ever-it-was-called) not an option...?

Arynne said:
Oop, that was an external penalty, not an internal penalty. My bad. :oops: *fixes*
No worries, I rolled for you. ^^

Unfortunately this time they were lucky and rolled some 7 suxx with 6 dice... O_O

I've edited my post to be more in line with what xarvh meant to reveal. You might want to change your post Brekkir, but just wanted to give you a heads up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back