[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

In other news, I changed my mind, it would be better for Fangs to speak with big K in a new Scene, mostly toavoid chronological fuck up of our Scene numbering.

xarvh said:
In other news, I changed my mind, it would be better for Fangs to speak with big K in a new Scene, mostly toavoid chronological fuck up of our Scene numbering.
Legit. I'll delete that post?

Alright, urgently need to finish this presentation, so I'm out for the night but will try to pick things back up tomorrow.

Good question Kacie.

How much time passed since we discovered Zenjo's guys dead ?

I would think not much, else Malek would have arranged for the news to come to him from Nathir for example.

Granted its pretty much because we had a scene closed and time jump before any of us could mention anything about it. I'm sure our characters would have seen to it rather quickly given the importance of relations with Great Forks.

Xarvh meant the news from Zenjo, we can pretend Malek sent a courrier from Nathir and that it never arrived to Great Forks or may be still on its way.

We could not afford to loose the time to go there ourselves considering the supply problem anyway.

Malek definitely has access to a rather efficient courier system that connects Nathir (and many other cities) to Great Forks.

While I'd prefer you guys to remember about these details, we can definitely assume that Malek sent a message, which at this point we can only think never arrived.

We do not have many opportunities to treat those diplomatic issues (kinda like we keep on doing nothing about the Autobots) because the structure of the game doesn't allow it.

May I suggest we open some kind of similar project section for diplomatic purposes ?

Each character who would like to get involved could get one or several posts depending on what he does with his time during this season and his ability to recieve visitors / move.

Diplomacy is full of unpredictable things, so the Project format would not suit.

We will keep a loose Empire Time thread (like the Intro one) where you guys can, for example, write letters.

But if you go on diplomatic missions, we should have a full proper IC Scene at least for it.

In short, if you want to do stuff you have to tell me, I cannot imagine your plans and your desires.

I wanted a scene with the autobots last chapter :P

But okay, fine, we will organize our time and require the scene in the diplomacy thread.

More work for you :D

Argis wants to get in contact with 5OD. Is there a standard sort of way for him to do so that they have established or should I just get creative/talk to CF?

@cyl: then ask me explicitly and directly and if I don't answer get creative with font size of PM me.

Keeping together this game is not trivial. =P

@Feantari: use WCWT.

5OD tends to be overly busy and evasive, often he just doesn't want to be found.

@Feantari: also, I owe you K's answer and the professional census, both may take me some time so please be patient, RL is giving me some grind.

OK, semi-joking question: how do we develop a spell or artifact for shutting Malek's mouth when he starts getting all Solar-y in meetings? :P

Edit: I know he's just playing his character, but seriously, Flicker is more diplomatic than he is, and she's a Full Moon!

Woe unto Creation, shutting Malek's mouth may be outside of the power of the Incarnae themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back