[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

CrazyIvan said:
You've been a small distraction compared to pulling together some last minute analysis for a big presentation I'm giving on Monday, which is a larger problem :)
I need to up my game then ! :P

Wait.. Did all the posts just get shuffled around in the meeting thread? Argis was replying to Malek's first big list of BS stuffs.

@Feanatari: I may have made a hige mess, but can blame the forum.

@CI: I doubt you can, but I will check again.

@Feantari: I don't know.

I tried to move your post down, but the move down option just does nothing. oO

It's fine. I think we all get what was going on, but definitely was weird.

I'm disappearing for the night, more flights tomorrow, but I'll try to check in. Argis will have plenty to say on a few of these topics...

@CI: The spores are not attacking Fangs, they are just floating around, so the Guardian wouldn't work.

@Feantari: do you want me to close the Scene with Big K?

Mirror very much wants to talk to Big K, but I will wait to do that, unless you think I should join. I don't want to make the timeline even more screwy.

Kacie said:
Mirror very much wants to talk to Big K, but I will wait to do that, unless you think I should join. I don't want to make the timeline even more screwy.
You're welcome to join. Fangs would not have visited the Cross before your arrival.

xarvh said:
@CI: The spores are not attacking Fangs, they are just floating around, so the Guardian wouldn't work.
Alright, new plan, because this seems stupid enough for Fangs to try.

The Silurian Absorption charm has the following possible effect:

"A Silurian master can break symbolic connections to herself. If her player succeeds at a reflexive (Wits + Essence) roll, with a difficulty of the attacking sorcerer’s Essence, the character breaks the arcane link before the spell can affect her."

Cunning Fangs casts Flight of the Brilliant Raptor on herself, then breaks the link before it can affect her. However, the effect of Flight of the Brilliant Raptor is: "Finally, the brilliant raptor explodes on the tick after it strikes, burning the target and everything else within three yards."

She can sever the link to herself, but not "everything else within three yards" - burning the Bloom off in a very, very close encounter. She could also potentially change the element to Ice/Water/Cold, which should have an equally lethal effect on the Bloom, but for which the fur of her War Form might provide some minor protection.

Its ironic, Fangs being accused of not defending Tirana's secrets, when the only secret of hers that matters is the one she's keeping.

CrazyIvan said:
Its ironic, Fangs being accused of not defending Tirana's secrets, when the only secret of hers that matters is the one she's keeping.
Strangely, I don't think neither solars nor lunars would regard eating your mate as a crime, depending on the circumstances of course.

Murder is still murder, but if all exalts can be fragged without heavenly repercussions, why would anyone blame her for doing that which is no longer punished by the gods ?

cyl said:
Strangely, I don't think neither solars nor lunars would regard eating your mate as a crime, depending on the circumstances of course.
Murder is still murder, but if all exalts can be fragged without heavenly repercussions, why would anyone blame her for doing that which is no longer punished by the gods ?
"The Hungry Widows‟ numbers are still small—their practices would horrify the majority of the Silver Pact"

You also suffer an immediate Limit Break when you use Golden Widow Method. It's pretty clearly laid out as Not A Good Thing.

True enough, let me edit, god knows how my brain occulted the last part of Shiana's letters. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back