[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

Already enjoying it. I think Kalak will provide a better muse for me, simply because he's not filled with quite so much drama. Fits my own mindset better.

Xarvh, is it possible to stand on the horse with Graceful Crane Raiton's Nimble Perch? It is a scene-long.

I talked about it with the ST last night, we don't need to burden ourselves with such details.

We can say we go to the Rolling where you can take your armor off, divide its load between us three and we can ride off in the night... or something like that.

@Kacie: yes, but then you should stand on your feet, which would be undignified.

@cyl: Didn't say Mirror can take her armour off, but since she can travel, taking 3 days or 10 does not make much difference in story terms.

None is running after you.

Yeah well, considering we have a Juggernaut on the move... I'd rather make it 3 days rather than 10.

What's the speed of a horse? Couldn't find it, and now I'm curious. Does your charm triple the running speed?

Completely missed the part above about horses running 25mph with that charm. Oops!

I hate that we have to convert between that and tick/dash speed.

Go look for the average travel times in the corebook.

Horsies are completely normal, but I have a charm that makes a mount tireless for 2 hours for 1m (so we go from 6 to 25mph). With multiple applications we can ride for as long as our asses can stand it and I have motes.

Juggernaut is not on the move.

Also, if CI does not post in the other thread, your movement speed will count shit. -_-

Cyl, not ignoring Malek - will get back to his question. I want to explore where the conversation with Flicker will go.

Not a problem at all we had our little game, just have yours.

I just hope my mate doesn't give away too many bloody details to some random deathknight she just met. ;)

Welcome back CI. ^_^

New Scene's up for Fangs, Mirror, Flicker, Malek.

@Norts, Wlf, Feantari: what are your plans for the "Invasion" Scene?

xarvh said:
Welcome back CI. ^_^
New Scene's up for Fangs, Mirror, Flicker, Malek.

@Norts, Wlf, Feantari: what are your plans for the "Invasion" Scene?
I am thinking out new solar friend should meet the others, but before we go we should shape up this rabble. Between Argis and Rhapsody we should be able to establish some loyalties and organize tasks to keep the people busy. Since they are in Mirunda, Argis would suggest leveraging the recent trade agreement with Chaya to bring food and perhaps seed/tools for farming in a timely fashion.

Any lasting effect on the rabble will take some time.

If you want to straighten them for good it may be a small Project, one or two dots depending on the degree of fanatism required and who will be working on it (Rhapsody being the best suited for the job).

Shall I open a generic Scene in Cross were you guys can introduce Kalak (and possibly Mirror) and discuss plans IC?

Actually, Mirror does still breath. She doesn't have the charm that lets her not breath - at least, not yet. ;)

Darth Vader was definitely an inspiration, as soon as the power armor was involved.

Done. I can clean up the organization if you like - it's in the format that was easiest for me to track for character creation.

Mine was to meet and greet, and get the fact established that I have an unruly rabble who nevertheless could become good people.

After that, probably establish what needed to be done to begin reviving the area, as well as trying to figure out the weird mushroom.

Good thing the last set of deals wasn't Sealed by Heaven! Taking Mirror to Sanctuary probably would have constituted a violation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back