[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

Arynne, CI, are you guys with us?

Anything else to post?

Should I close the scenes?

cyl, is Malek going to sanctify the deal? (we'll have it happen OOC)

A small interlude Scene is up, main scenes will also be up soon.

Also, even if it's not official, each of you gets 2 posts for the Project Montages, feel free to use them already.

You want to complete "Prevent Cross from starving", which I will try to post now.

New guy pretty much done. Typed up background at work, so it's not quite as polished as I'd like, but it works. Soon, I return!

Spent some xps :)

Chapter 4, Scene 10, XP, 6/?

Manse ●●, 6xp

Chapter 4, Scene 12, XP, 29/?

Artifact ●●, Paired Black Jade Hook Daiklaves, 6xp

Occult 1->2, 2

Integrity 2->3, 3

Resistance 1->2, 2

Humbling Enlightenment Commentary, 8

Unsleeping Earth Meditation, 8

Also, have you heard of this strange creature that appeared here and there in the Scavenger Lands?
The fungus they say that damages cultures and makes people sick?
Aw crap ! :eek:

The Bloom was a semi sentient life form that Agatha created to work on the "shadowland problem".

We've been pondering whether we should use it or not, and the Walker sent us his knights to steal Agatha's notes to either protect himself from its properties, and most likely to use the knowledge for evil purposes.

The Widow stole the notes from the knights and wants to trade it for a Ring that the Legion is supposed to carry.

What's going on with that new threat is either tied to the notes, or an unexpected side effect of the Bloom... but considering what's known so far, I'd say someone is having fun with field testing a modified version of the Bloom... which is really disturbing (and most likely a plot hook for Norts' new guy to come in ;) )

@Feantari: your project is complete, give me some time to gather some meaningful numbers.

You didn't need to declare your charm nor roll, since I was assuming that Argis would use that already (I wouldn't have let anyone else post for that project).

However, I would really REALLY give priority to the Starvation Project.

@cyl: see above for the Starvation Project.

Let me check the numbers for your militias.

You may have to subscribe to the whole EotFS forum so you know about new threads.

Also, if you delete the notification without visiting the thread, you won't get any more notifications. Oo

A quick note to everyone who wants to travel far and fast (and has no sorcery), if you can ride, Malek can ride with you and you'll gain tireless horse (25mph) for as long as he has motes and you can ride.

Which...coincidentally just solved the problem of having that much distance between our cities in the future.

Thank you Kacie for making me read this charm again, and sorry in case you thought Malek was rude, he just likes to test people :)

I hope you all are enjoying the fun/insane antics of the people of the Shining Kingdom. Someday, they will fall in line

Users who are viewing this thread

Back