[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

CI were you looking at a full moon thing as a second option? I can certainly come up with other stuffs.

xarvh how is Argis doing as far as wounds and stuff at this point in time?

If you require a secondary scene for the Malek / Flicker interaction, I'm up for it.

Sidenote: nobody thought of a Gold Faction Siddie for a secondary PC... that could be both fun AND useful.

I was thinking of that. Someone who would infiltrate the place and help it secretly from the inside all while making sure other siderals don't give it too much attention.

@Feantari: given that Argis has been treated immediately by Siham and Rhapsody and Argis himself are heavy on Medicine Charms, I'd say that Argis, while still missing his right arm, has recovered completely and is at full HLs.

@cyl: I still don't feel entirely comfortable with handling Siddies PCs (or NPCs, for that matter...)

Play a Siddie only if you really, reeeeeeally, ridiculously want it.

Also, some information about the Library that Siham knows thanks to his years of research:

Most Sidereals feel humiliated by the Library because *a whole whooping university* escaped their detection since the Usurpation, despite being a very popular place before that.

Unable to acknowledge themselves wanting, some went as far as believing that the Library and its University do not exist.

The Library, and especially the knowledge that it contains, would be (is?) perceived as a threat to her power by any Sidereal.

xarvh said:
@cyl: I still don't feel entirely comfortable with handling Siddies PCs (or NPCs, for that matter...)
Play a Siddie only if you really, reeeeeeally, ridiculously want it.
Oh noes, I hate siddies myself, but perhaps someone else could have been interested.

Can I call a meeting of all the leaders in the new thread? Or should I make (have you make) that a separate thread?

There should be already an OOC thread.

If you guys need an IC, feel free to open it.

I'll try not to interrupt it with random Abyssals, I promise. =D

Definitely not, last time we mixed Empire Time and IC chats I lost control of the thread.

So yes, I'm very happy if we keep the two things in two different places.

Feantari said:
CI were you looking at a full moon thing as a second option? I can certainly come up with other stuffs.
Not particularly. I spin off Lunar concepts like they're going out of style - seriously, I have something like 8 Lunar PCs bouncing around as ideas at any given time. They just make more sense to me than Solars do.

But most of my ideas are both Caste-independent, and I'm not wedded to any particular one.

cyl said:
I have no idea, but if it makes her horny I gotz to get my hands on more of that stuff !
Be careful what you wish for. Cunning Fangs' nails do lethal damage.

cyl said:
If you require a secondary scene for the Malek / Flicker interaction, I'm up for it.
Sidenote: nobody thought of a Gold Faction Siddie for a secondary PC... that could be both fun AND useful.
I think I mentioned playing a Siddie, but given Xarvh's statement, I'd only play one if we ended up hella-Lunar heavy.

Okay so, we have potential allies to visit:

- Sanctuary: Fangs is there and since the oath expired, we might want Malek to go there at once

- Great Forks: still in the process of becoming an ally (I guess that they don't like their ships being sunk by Walker)

- Nathir: will soon be mine... err ours, sorry

- Chaya: not much there for us but it can become a steady source of supply from the south

- Autochtonia: things seem more and more interesting there, we should go to them

A lot of stuff to do for Malek between training sessions. Anyone wants to help or tag along ?

I think it would be best for everyone including us to have a separate scene.

Not that I want to exclude others, just keep the common thread less personal and more focused on what we need to do.

Here's what I've been working on... Lunar concept

It needs backgroundy stuffs and such still. Also I'll try to get a post together tonight. Been distracted by board games over the holidays.

Feantari said:
Here's what I've been working on... Lunar concept
It needs backgroundy stuffs and such still. Also I'll try to get a post together tonight. Been distracted by board games over the holidays.
Did you spend any bonus XP getting Stamina that high, and do you need it for any of your current charms? If not, I'd consider dialing that back down in favor of another charm or two.

Incidentally, if we did end up needing a spare Ivan-driven PC, I think I'd play a Changing Moon channeling a 50/50 split of Aria T'loak and Al Swearengen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back