[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

Yeah, I was very disappointed with how poorly I rolled.

14 dice rolled three times ('cause I'm the ST, I can cheat!) and I ended up taking the *highest* score.

Definitely not today, Fangs...

xarvh said:
Yeah, I was very disappointed with how poorly I rolled.
14 dice rolled three times ('cause I'm the ST, I can cheat!) and I ended up taking the *highest* score.

Definitely not today, Fangs...
Even the Maidens are afraid of her. :cool:

Wow. There was a whole discussion I totally didn't have access to, today.

So, it worked out decently without death...this time, but I understand your concern. Rhapsody, however, has a feeling to me that I haven't played up enough yet. She feels less important than the rest of her circlemates. Not as in "I don't matter", but more "they must survive for this to succeed".

OOC, that's not true, I'm CLEARLY the best. But she has some complex. And now realizing how she feels about Argis (hope you don't mind Feantari) will only serve to thicken her confusion and internal conflict.

I haven't decided how far this "complex" will go, I figure it to be a "we'll see" situation, but mark my words, she'll martyr herself for any of the other Exalts. For better or worse.

All that crap said, I took a huge risk. She probably should have bought the farm. But not yet! I'm glad it worked.

Also, thanks for not killing my character, ST. :D

Anyhow, thanks for the concern. Glad it worked out. Now lets kick ass.

Yeah, with the fact that he's the Unbound One, Argis is reaping quite some success... ^_^

Ok, we'll soon see Lizard Lady splatted all over which will become a rather embarrassing diplomatic incident with Sanctuary...

Oh well.

That was a cool stunt, Wlf.

xarvh said:
Ok, we'll soon see Lizard Lady splatted all over which will become a rather embarrassing diplomatic incident with Sanctuary...
Bah - Dragon Blooded can be good at sharing. And Solars at decadence. Whose up for a Terrestrial-Celestial sandwich?

*Cunning Fangs, Not Helping*

Just popping in to say that I am in fact alive, and although I'm not rejoining the game quite yet, I just wanted to say:

I'm getting married in 5 hours. Rock on.

*wonders if they are going to celebrate the wedding just like Walker in the Darkness and the Green Lady*

Congratolences !

I hate the swipe *so* much... -_-

Ok.

Sorry for misinterpreting your action.

Penalty and all Idle Wind would have parried your attack, plus 1 mote for the Awareness Charm to cancel surprise.

This way instead you forced the Void Heart to burn 3 motes, and he's obviously spent already.

Now would be a reaaaaally good time to give me a few xp for City of Gods, like 3, I just need 3 and some time to work on a super stunt... :D

MA is one of them... unless Big K rewrote that too... in which case... THAT BITCH !!! Argis should have let her die !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back