[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

Don't worry, we'll grow you another one ! :D

I'll be editing my post to underline the horror of the situation accordingly.

cyl said:
Healing agg damage is a bitch IIRC.
http://wiki.white-wolf.com/exalted/index.php?title=Charms:Wholeness-Restoring_Meditation

http://wiki.white-wolf.com/exalted/index.php?title=Charms:Grievous_Wound_Alteration_Energy

both one charm for either healer

The arm thing can be covered by the 1st there or lunar crazy or genesis crazy or talk to the autocthonians crazy, etc, etc ad nauseum

Am not too worried (yet). If everything was perfect all the time what fun would that be? :-P

The only thing that will prevent Argis from recovering health and arm will be people not posting IC.

hehehe Now I'm imagining one of those donation tracker thingys for posts with a big get a new arm label on top. xD

Alright - the question is there's a spell that benefits me somewhat more if its cast at night, and solars more if its cast during the day. No mention is made of sundown, so just need a GM ruling :) Basically it determines if Cunning Fangs' impression of Optimus Prime benefits from a magical material bonus.

Alright, one more ordering question - I know you can use a charm and a knack in the same turn - is it possible to use a charm, a knack, and a sorcery action?

Sorcery is definitely not compatible with the activation of Charms.

Also, IIRC, iconic anima forces a Lunar to a True Form.

Yeah, Form-lock is a pain, but in this particular case, a pain I'll accept. Currently trying to figure out an order of buff operations. I think the spell first...

No prob CI.

Arynne, Feantary, WlfSamurai, feel free to declare your actions already.

Midboss, you with us?

Can you act in incap? If so he'd likely just be converting some lethal damage to bashing so he doesn't bleed out (with the assumption that he'd be able to have stunt motes, which may or may not be true). I keep thinking oh I can just spend wp and do that, but I'm pretty sure its my brain converting a similar rule about void from L5R.

You can writhe in pain, weakly mutter to your companions to avenge you, view a recap of your life and meditate upon your sins and the like, but you can't really take any action.

Uh, you can also reflexively roll Sta+Res to halt the bleeding, not sure about the difficulty.

Rhapsody can also patch you up quickly if you need.

I can't get to it this second, I don't have access to the book, but when I do, Rhapsody is going to drop everything when she sees Argis go down. She'll run over and treat/heal him. She'll let the others do the fighting for right now.

Should be able to post that today/tonight sometime. Sorry for the wait.

No worries.

Siham action is sufficient to stabilize Argis but feel free too play your drama.

Also remember that Rhapsody is short of essence and definitely out of will power.

Right. Part of the reason I was having trouble OOC putting which charms to use together to help him. It'll take some time. Might not even be able to.

Unless you can restore hp immediately out remove hi s wound penalty I don't think thou can do much mechanically.

Rapid healing is hard to come by in exalted. You can speed things up a bit, but its not likely to be measured in combat ticks. Things that can pull it off: Wood Dragon charms, Sorcery sort of (crippling)?, DB medicine charms sort of (converts from higher to lower dmg type, doesn't actually remove boxes of dmg or penalties). That's what I am recalling off the top of my head anyway.. maybe there are other things out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back