[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

Pretty much.

But's too early for them to even make any rationalization about it.

Most just want to be able to hope in something, if a demon was speaking they would follow.

xarvh said:
Also: I'm done in the IC.
Arynne, CI, Fea, Mid and Wlf, you can start posting already.
Hmm, ok, I was sort of waiting to see the effects of the Argis's turn.. So he has some green troops, hopefully we have some fairly competent medics now.. does Shiana seem interested in helping him out?

Would it be ok if we opened up an IC thread just for stuff that goes on in the meeting hall or what have you? Somewhere we can have IC PC discussions without confusing the timeline for the empire time threads?

C'mon guys!

Why did you became post-retentive all of the sudden? =P

The IC thread(s) is waiting for you. o_O

About to leave one job site and transfer to another; trying to get everything tidied up and completed.

Likewise busy busy mode getting ready for teh weekend and finally getting to start on a very time crunchy project at work. I will definitely be able to grab some time... Friday? But hopefully before that.

cyl said:
I must insist... do not forget to do something about Mask's assassin !
If we're close to a New Moon, Fangs could send a demon after him. A proper scary demon. Zsofika comes to mind. A combination of that and a Hidden Judge (I'm pretty sure an Abyssal assassin has broken some of the Celestial Laws) could do a number on anything other than the ultra-optimized.

That's a good way of delegating stuff, but I'm not sure that it will be enough.

Two exalts can probably handle a summoned spirit, even a Judge don't you think ?

cyl said:

Two exalts can probably handle a summoned spirit, even a Judge don't you think ?

Only if they're expecting it.

"Natural soak; cannot be harmed by weapons that have not been dipped in the blood willingly given by one who has never broken the laws of Heaven"

Is kind of a big deal, especially when being wielded by someone with Dex 7, Melee 6 and a +3 speciality in their sword. Like I said, if they're an optimized combat character, its something that can be handled - I'm nigh positive my Full Moon in another game would have a grand old time.

But it's more if said assassin can beat a Judge and demon huntress without breaking a sweat, its time for us to seriously consider running.

:eek:

Since he is known for having killed gods, he must have broken a loooong list of celestial laws.

By all means, RELEASE THE JUDGE ! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back