• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Eluvian Bounty

Donovan swung his scythe from the shadows grazing Jacks arm leaving a pretty big gash along his forearm. He knew he couldn't quit moving, he had to remain hidden in the shadows. He noticed the mans electronic eye, he assumed it could pick him up the instant he became visible. Remaining invisible he said grinning "How about a deal?" he re appeared sitting on a crate near the end of the alley they were in scythe in hand the shackles around his wrist swinging slightly. His red eyes glittered, he didn't care about the money only the girl.

Jack lowered his guns and rose an eyebrow "Deal ?.... I'm interest-" He stop mid sentence as a way to surprise him before raising his guns simultaneously and firing at Donovan's legs, taking out his legs before walking towards him and placing his foot on his neck and pinning him down "Tsk, tsk amateur" He sneered as his eye glowed and he scanned him with his left eye.

Last edited by a moderator:
(He is almost like a ripple in the shadows, kinda like heat waves but in the shadows? Does that make sense lol)

Donovan grinned, glad he was showing interest. He hissed when the shots hit his legs pain shooting through his body. His eyes began to glow in anger as the man jumped on him. He snarled through gritted teeth "This is MY target i suggest you back off!" he snapped. He noticed the glowing and snarled "What are you doing?!"

(So is it possible for him to scan him when he's materialized and then be able to pick up a lot more than a ripple when he's in the shadows ?)

Jack smirked before the glowing subside and he pressed both guns against his forehead "You'll see, sunshine" He sneered before dropping one gun to the ground and then using his now free hand to slam Donovan's head into the ground twice, leaving a few cracks that had appeared after he slammed his head into the ground.

(Yea i'd assume so)

Being a demon Donovan was strong, very strong. Pain was seering through his body and he knew he couldn't fight anymore "I'll get her, trust me on that one" he grinned. His head was spinning, he bit into the mans arm forcing him to let go and give Donovan enough time to shift and disappear into the shadows once again moving as fast as he could to get away.

Maia had noticed he commotion and snuck around the corner watching from behind a crate, she noticed the man, Donovan, who had been mercilessly hunting her. And another hunter?

Jack withdrew his hand before sending a punch at where Donovan was, his hand simply slammed into the ground and made a larger crack. Swearing he stood up and began to scan the surroundings, finding no results for any sign of Donovan he growled again and holstered his pistols. He stayed in his spot for a few seconds before turning and exiting the alleyway, on the way out he didn't notice the Eldava that was crouched behind a crate.

Donovan disappeared as far as he could away and summoned his ship before warping out of the atmosphere, he needed to recover then he would go after Maia again. Maia narrowed her eyes and jumped out putting her energy blade against the mans neck arms across the back of his shoulder blades "What business did you have with him?" Was he working with Donovan?

Jack jumped in surprise as he looked down at the blade with a frown "What ? That dick ?" He asked in an annoyed tone, he was the one that usually placed a blade to someone else's neck and he wasn't taking kindling to A. Having a blade to his neck and B. Donovan getting away. He looked at the Eldava and narrowed his eyes as he used facial features to identify her as well: Maia, Artefact Collector. Popped up in his left eye's view before the bounty from before popped up.

Maia was shocked by his response, so he wasn't allied with Donovan, that was good. She didn't let herself relax though, this man still seemed dangerous. She noticed his eyes scanning her she raised a brow "Cyborg eye? interesting." being a artefact collector she liked interesting things. Her pink eyes glittered but they were still dull unlike they used to be. She was tired. She wasn't aware of the bounty on her so she was off her guard.

Jack nodded "Smart" He said simply before turning and looking at the opening in the alleyway, contemplating his chances of disarming the Eldava now before either knocking her out or running. After a moment of contemplating he looked back at the Eldava and sighed "Can you put that blade down ?" He asked in annoyed tone just like before, he looked at the handle before he thought of whether or not he could disarm her right now.

(Question.... Why is your profile picture look like the Lust boss from Dead Rising 3 ?)

(Lol its a genderbent Kaneki from tokyo ghoul)

Maia saw a weird look in his eyes but pushed it off. She narrowed her eyes and put her arm down stepping back letting her blade disappear, clipping the handle back onto her thigh. She raised a brow putting her hands up wiggling her fingers playfully "Happy now?" she tilted her head to the side. She was still curious what the two were fighting about.

Jack finally lowered his hands to his sides and turned to look at her "Yes, thank you" He said sarcastically before looking her up and down "Jeez you look different" He said softly obviously referring to the bounty that had most likely been put on her head when she didn't look like she'd just escape a skull walker, he pursed his lips once realizing that he had spoken about her bounty and she was probably going to try and kill or threaten him now.... Again.

(1. I referenced a second character YAAAY 2. Look up Dead Rising 3 Lust boss cos the mask and suit reminds me of that boss)

(oh my god lol )

Maia nodded slightly putting her hands in her jacket pockets "No problem" she said sarcastically. She was still on edge, ready to draw her weapon. She blushed slightly when he looked her up and down she narrowed her eyes slightly "Have we met before?" How could he know she looked different if he had never seen her before? She wasn't gonna kid herself she looked like hell but how could he know that compared to her normal? She was ready to grab her swords.

Jack shook his head and frowned "No... I don't think we have" He stated simply before frowning in a fake look of confusion, he knew she had no idea of the bounty on her head and now she probably thought that he'd been watching her back when she still had a large amount of colour to her hair and eyes, he pretended not to notice the sword and continued to return the look straight back at her.

@trix

Maia didn't know what to think of the man knowing how she used to look, but she guessed it wasn't that unusual, a lot of people did know her whether she wanted them to or not. She was normally good at seeing through fake emotions but right now she was too tired to even think so she was oblivious to the fakeness of his frown. She narrowed her eyes slightly and relaxed her hand down to her side moving it from the sword, she put her hand out "I'm Maia, but i bet your eye already told you that" her eyes glittered with her old energy. @The Jackal

Jack nodded "True" He replied "I'm Jack" He added before the words in his left eye dissipated, he looked her up and down again before he smiled and accepted her hand shake, most eldava were a beautiful sight and this wasn't an exception.

@trix

Maia smiled genuinely but there was a cautiousness behind it. She had left to get away from.people wanting to hurt her and being hunter. She just wanted to relax for a while but in this world you could never let your guard down. She looked at the cafe she had been heading to hitting her lip slightly she was starving "did you wanna go get something to eat? If you're not busy?" She blushed realizing she was asking a total stranger to get lunch. She rubbed the back of her head nervously. @The Jackal

Jack smiled again "I'm free for the afternoon" He replied before he realized she was blushing "So.. I guess we can get something to eat" He added before smiling sheepishly.

@trix (Sorry short post)

(@The Unamed Character ok :) That's fine <3 @The Jackal you don't ever gotta be sorry for short posts it happens :P )

Maia nodded as well and began walking off towards the cafe she liked "Come on, i used to come here all the time" she forced the blush off her face thinking to herself What is up with you? This isn't like you. She looked at him and grinned "So what are you? Normal citizen? County Hunter?" she raised a brow as they reached the doors of the cafe. She was kinda glad when he said he was free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back