• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Eluvian Bounty

"Well then you are their legacy, you are special, but still not fake." He said, he felt silly now, he knew he was going to lose this argument some time soon. @Daniel reaver

Gilgog said:
"Well then you are their legacy, you are special, but still not fake." He said, he felt silly now, he knew he was going to lose this argument some time soon. @Daniel reaver
"im a copy deren. dont you get it. im a copy of some one" she said quietly before turning away "forget it" she said quietly as she started to walk away

Deren realised that he had messed up badly now. That's probably why human-robot relationships were hard, differences. But he still loved her,he ran after her and tried to hug her, thinking up what he would say in his mind. @Daniel reaver

Gilgog said:
Deren realised that he had messed up badly now. That's probably why human-robot relationships were hard, differences. But he still loved her,he ran after her and tried to hug her, thinking up what he would say in his mind. @Daniel reaver
mika just stood there and let him hug her before she sighed then turned around to him and nuzzled his chest

Deren was surprised, he had expected her to push him away. "You only have the same attitude as them, but most of a personality is forged by memories, only YOU have your memories, you are like their identical twin, make up, but bkth different because of memories." @Daniel reaver

Gilgog said:
Deren was surprised, he had expected her to push him away. "You only have the same attitude as them, but most of a personality is forged by memories, only YOU have your memories, you are like their identical twin, make up, but bkth different because of memories." @Daniel reaver
"still...' she said quietly to him

"I'll always see you as beautiful, we can put the past behind us, it's what i see in you now." He replied supportively. Questioning himself on whether he actually wanted to know this secret anymore. @Daniel reaver

Gilgog said:
"I'll always see you as beautiful, we can put the past behind us, it's what i see in you now." He replied supportively. Questioning himself on whether he actually wanted to know thi ls secret anymore. @Daniel reaver
mika just looked down a little before her skin became cold and hard her hair gone and her human color replaced with the cold steel grey "what about now" she asked him as she stood there quickly turning away so he couldnt see her face

Deren froze, "that would be l...." The only thing he could say might have been offensive, but he only saw it as her skeleton. That was his equivalent of skinning himself alive and showing her. @Daniel reaver ((i gtg to sleep now.))

Gilgog said:
Deren froze, "that would be l...." The only thing he could say might have been offensive, but he only saw it as her skeleton. That was his equivalent of skinning himself alive and showing her. @Daniel reaver ((i gtg to sleep now.))
"what about now deren... can you still call me beautiful" she asked before turning around to let him see her face. let him see the cameras that where her eyes. let him see the plates of metal that covored her wires and the parts that wernt covered like her neck

Maia blinked curiously, he seemed different somehow. Colder? Less open? She shrugged off the thought following him in arms crossed over her chest. She raised a brow "Do i even want to know how that happened?" She tilted her head to the side. She wondered if his bike made it. She pushed her hair out of her face with her one hand and fiddled with the coin with the other. She glanced at him sideways as they walked inside.

@ClassyBunny

(Noice 101 pages )

Shaun looked at Maia and then said "Probably don't wanna know." he then paused for a moment as he saw his bike parked inside someone elses garage, he then unholstered his pistol and reloaded it.

(yeeeee)

Maia blinked a couple times before seeing the look in his eyes change. She followed his gaze and immediately saw what he was looking at it "How'd they get it?" she glanced at him sideways. She pulled out one of her silver energy sword handles. She tilted her head and thought to herself Couldn't have waited till we had food could it? @ClassyBunny

Deren was nervous, he did find it creepy, he couldn't help it. "That would be like me skinning myself." He muttered, not looking at her face. She seemed so human, but didn't look human, it induced fear in Deren, only a little. @Daniel reaver

Jack continued to speed through the city with three police ships following him in pursuit, he sighed before taking a hard turn and skimming across the side of a building. Just as he expected the ships programming tried to mimic him but only 2 made it out the last 1 was smashed against the metal wall. Looking over his shoulder he listened in for the loud 'whir' that the ships made as they followed, sighing as he pressed another button as another two compartments opened and another swarm of drones exploded outward and latched onto the ships as a low beeping came from each ship. The drones all exploded leaving nothing but ash that used to be the ships, he smiled as he headed for a hangar and landed. Opening the cockpit and jumping out, pausing as he noticed an orange display on his left. He stared at it and smiled as an image of an Eldava popped up with the letters Wanted: Dead or alive Reward: 10,000 He smirked before tapping a small button underneath the display which uploaded a map of the last seen location of the Eldava. Jumping from the ship he walked off towards the last known location that was now visible in his left eye.

Donovan was wandering through the city hood up hands shoved in his pockets. He hadn't seen his pretty Eldava around lately, he wondered where she has been hiding. He heard rumors floating around that she was back in town, being a big artifact collector he knew he was bound to find her eventually. He pulled out his electric bounty tablet and saw a new wanted poster for her, he grinned and looked at her last seen location heading towards it himself. He peeked around the corner to see her and Shaun, he grinned. He reached for his scythe not taking his eyes off her, "I will get you eldava~" his voice seemed to hiss like a snake,

Jack continued to walk until he turned a corner and noticed the other person with a scythe in his hands "Competition" He said in a soft tone before scanning his facial features and frowning at the results: Donovan, Bounty Hunter. "That's it ?" He asked before he noticed the Eldava and drew his duel pistols, aimed at Donovan's two hands that held the scythe, readied the pistols and then fired. Each burst of light shot forward and tore through the air, crackling the oxygen around it before finding its mark on each hand which were promptly burnt raw.

Donovan snarled in retaliation as he dropped the scythe and it disappeared in wisps of shadows. He narrowed his eyes at the man "What was that for bud?" he narrowed his red eyes looking him over, another bounty hunter? He glanced over his shoulder at Maia and then grinned at the man "I'm guessing you're here for the same reason i am?" he raised a brow. @The Jackal

Jack smirked "Or maybe I just got bored" He sneered before aiming both guns at his head "Now... How about you leave or will I have to make you leave in a body bag ?" He added. @trix

(Parden the short post)

(all good~)

Donovan raised a brow "Oh really now? You sure seem confident" he grinned "I'm not giving up on my hunt that easy. She's a fine piece" his eyes glittered and he moved quickly disappearing in the shadows knocking Jacks feet out from underneath him, making him fall. They were slowly starting to draw attention to themselves. Maia was vaguely aware of peoples gazes shifting and the people tensing up around her but she figured she shouldn't let it bother her. @The Jackal

Jack fell to the ground and was surprised that the bounty hunter had disappeared, looking around before standing up and aiming his pistols each opposite way, he looked each way as he constantly shifted so that he had each flank covered, if this Donovan was to move or show up he'd notice the movement out of the corner of his eyes within .5 seconds, within a following 1-2 seconds he'd turn to the source of movement, in another 1 second he'd fire a whole 5 rounds into the source before checking if he'd killed him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back