• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Eluvian Bounty

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Its ok... I hope to see you again anyway.... im hunted by some people..." she said "I dont really tell people but i trust you..." she waved goodbye as she gets out and walks to the building

[/QUOTE]
Mika nodded then turned the throttle up all then wat again and turned for home her face growing to a frown again as she drove for home soon getting there and opening the hanger then landing in it

@Gilgog

When Mika got up from the hanger she looked at him then frowned a little happy he couldn't see her "what am I supposed to say 'hey deren I have a crush on you" she whispered

To her self making her frown more before she tool a deep breath and walked over to him sitting down rather close and leaning against him

"um.....I can't think of a word for it really, you're more than a friend, a partner?.....either way, you mean a lot to me." he said back in a similar tone, wondering why she had asked. @Daniel reaver

Gilgog said:
"um.....I can't think of a word for it really, you're more than a friend, a partner?.....either way, you mean a lot to me." he said back in a similar tone, wondering why she had asked. @Daniel reaver
"Ever scince last night. I've felt I need you around me. Like if o didn't have your attention it would just make me mad or sad or jealous. And I don't know how to explain this feeling" she said quietly to him

Deren went silent for a few moments, before asking, "why don't you know how to explain it?" he asked, thinking that she 'liked' him but not going to suggest it yet, incase he was wrong. @Daniel reaver

Gilgog said:
Deren went silent for a few moments, before asking, "why don't you know how to explain it?" he asked, thinking that she 'liked' him but not going to suggest it yet, incase he was wrong. @Daniel reaver
"Because this is the first time I've had emotions" she said quietly as she curled up on the couch with him and frowned more

(Night)

"I don't understand what you mean, i thought that you'd always had emotions, but if you have just got them, then yeah, it will be weird at first, it will take a bit of time and you will understand them though, plus, you've seen them all in action before i am sure." he responded, he was surprised to find out that she had only just got emotions, he was sure he had seen her blush before (when she glitched), but could only lead to better things. @Daniel reaver. ((brb gotta shower, I won't be too long, oh, goodnight))

Gilgog said:
"I don't understand what you mean, i thought that you'd always had emotions, but if you have just got them, then yeah, it will be weird at first, it will take a bit of time and you will understand them though, plus, you've seen them all in action before i am sure." he responded, he was surprised to find out that she had only just got emotions, he was sure he had seen her blush before (when she glitched), but could only lead to better things. @Daniel reaver. ((brb gotta shower, I won't be too long, oh, goodnight))
Mika nodded and frowned thinking he was saying that all that she was feeling now would go away or change "what's it like to love?" She asked him

Deren thought of what to say, "it's........the best emotion, but it can be the worst, when live goes right, then both people will be really happy, of it is only one way, or a relationship falls apart, it can break you." Deren was fairly sure of what Mika was getting at now, "love is often hard though, because if you like somebody, you are never sure if they like you, and asking is daunting." @Daniel reaver

Gilgog said:
Deren thought of what to say, "it's........the best emotion, but it can be the worst, when live goes right, then both people will be really happy, of it is only one way, or a relationship falls apart, it can break you." Deren was fairly sure of what Mika was getting at now, "love is often hard though, because if you like somebody, you are never sure if they like you, and asking is daunting." @Daniel reaver
"Can a machine love?" She whispered to him not knowing what the awnser to that one was "are machines even alowed to love deren?" She asked him

"I don't see why not." he replied, "a machine can be just as sentient and emotional as a biological person, their brains are made from different things, but my brain is just nerves sending pulses around, a digital brain just sends it through wires and circuits instead." He didn't value people over machines at all, he thought that they could both be as sentient as one another. @Daniel reaver

Gilgog said:
"I don't see why not." he replied, "a machine can be just as sentient and emotional as a biological person, their brains are made from different things, but my brain is just nerves sending pulses around, a digital brain just sends it through wires and circuits instead." He didn't value people over machines at all, he thought that they could both be as sentient as one another. @Daniel reaver
Mika nodded before smiling slightly then getting up and looking at her "right" she said to him before she quickly looked away and started for her room embarased she had actually asked that

Deren watched her go, when she was out of sight he continued watching TV, he didn't have long before he had to go and race, about an hour. He felt sorry for Mika, emotions can be hard, most people have them from birth and get used to them, this wasn't the case for Mika. @Daniel reaver

Gilgog said:
Deren watched her go, when she was out of sight he continued watching TV, he didn't have long before he had to go and race, about an hour. He felt sorry for Mika, emotions can be hard, most people have them from birth and get used to them, this wasn't the case for Mika. @Daniel reaver
Mika quickly walked to her room and frowned when the door closed "he doesn't care for me does he" she asked her self as she walked to her bed and just layed down wAiting for him to come get her for his trial

After about 45 minutes Deren got up amd went to Mika's room, he slowly opened the door. "Are you ready?" He asked, he felt a little nervous, but mainly confident, he was sure he could do it. @Daniel reaver (sorry i didn't answer for a while, i was swimming.)

(My roaming data may let me down, it will be about 15 mins 'till i am home)

Gilgog said:
After about 45 minutes Deren got up amd went to Mika's room, he slowly opened the door. "Are you ready?" He asked, he felt a little nervous, but mainly confident, he was sure he could do it. @Daniel reaver (sorry i didn't answer for a while, i was swimming.)
Mika lay there in some sort of sleep mode as she mumbled in her sleep "deren. Only think I'm cute" she mumbled in her sleep as she tossed and turned a lottle

Deren walked over to her and sat down next to her, he didn't know if he should have woken her up, so he waited a little. He heard what she said, but he knew that wasn't the case, he did like her back in the same way, but didn't want to admit it, yet. @Daniel reaver

Gilgog said:
Deren walked over to her and sat down next to her, he didn't know if he should have woken her up, so he waited a little. He heard what she said, but he knew that wasn't the case, he did like her back in the same way, but didn't want to admit it, yet. @Daniel reaver
Mika goraned in her sleep and rolled over and into him making her wake up and look around before looking at deren "what are you doing" she asked him softly

"I'm going to the trial now" he said smiling, "you are coming right?" He stood up now, prepared to make his way towards the hangar. He didn't know what was happening with Mika right now, he hoped her struggle, which was what he thought it was, would be over soon. @Daniel reaver

Last edited by a moderator:
Gilgog said:
"I'm going to the trial now" he said smiling, "you are coming right?" He stood up now, prepared to make his way towards the hangar. He didn't know what was happening with Mika right now, he hoped her struggle, which was what he thought it was, would be over soon. @Daniel reaver
Mika nodded and got up then smiled at him "let's go" she said to him

Asthey made their way to th hanger, Deren looked at Mika and asked, "what's wrong just now Mika? you seem, troubled by something, I don't mind what it is, just tell me, because i want to fix it and i fel it is associated with me, sorry if i am wrong." Deren stepped into the elevator and pressed the bottom floor button after Mika had entered and waited for her answer as the elevator went down. @Daniel reaver

Gilgog said:
Asthey made their way to th hanger, Deren looked at Mika and asked, "what's wrong just now Mika? you seem, troubled by something, I don't mind what it is, just tell me, because i want to fix it and i fel it is associated with me, sorry if i am wrong." Deren stepped into the elevator and pressed the bottom floor button after Mika had entered and waited for her answer as the elevator went down. @Daniel reaver
Mika looked down a little and held her hands down in front of her before she looked up at him then leaned against him and slid her arms around him "I-i....... Do you like me" she asked him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back