• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Eluvian Bounty

Deren, finally convinced that Mika wouldn't shoot, now looked at Kio. and opened the gate, gesturing for her to come in,thinking that it would probably annoy Mika, but he did what he felt was right. He held his hand out for Kio to shake, "I'm Deren, nice to meet you." he said in a friendly tone.

Kio walked in and shook his hand "you already know my name..." she said with a bit of a sigh "My power is seriously low.... i have a bit of low tech...." she said

"i think we should get you inside before we do anything else then." He said as he began to walk up the driveway towards the house, looking back at the other two impatiently.

Gilgog said:
Deren, finally convinced that Mika wouldn't shoot, now looked at Kio. and opened the gate, gesturing for her to come in,thinking that it would probably annoy Mika, but he did what he felt was right. He held his hand out for Kio to shake, "I'm Deren, nice to meet you." he said in a friendly tone.
[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Kio walked in and shook his hand "you already know my name..." she said with a bit of a sigh "My power is seriously low.... i have a bit of low tech...." she said

[/QUOTE]
Mika growled a little as the gun dissapered and she flicked deren in the head "really deren she could have been waiting for the gate to open to kill us. Idiot" Mika said obviously annoyed with him as she turned and sarted back up to the mansion

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Gwen looks at her "Wait..." she said digging into her pouch by her side

[/QUOTE]
"What" Mika said as she turned around and faced her a small fun appearing in the hand she couldn't see just in case

"she's fiiinne, look at her, the most adorable android I have ever seen!" he said jokingly as they neared the house.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Kio pulls a rolled up rag "Here... these are my weapons.... you guys can trust me...." she said holding it out but she doesnt have her accent

[/QUOTE]
Mika slowly reached out and took the wepons before hers dissapered and she looked at the rolled Up rag "just so you know I don't have to reach for a weapon. So don't try any thing" she said to her before she sighed and started back for the house

Gilgog said:
"she's fiiinne, look at her, the most adorable android I have ever seen!" he said jokingly as they neared the house.
"Wow thanks" Mika said quietly to her self not knowing if he heard her or not but not carring

Deren heard Mika mutter something and thought that he should just let her handle this, he was being too humane about it, he ran ahead into the house and began to put his pilot gear on, which would take a while.

Gilgog said:
Deren heard Mika mutter something and thought that he should just let her handle this, he was being too humane about it, he ran ahead into the house and began to put his pilot gear on, which would take a while.
[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"you guys are nice... most people dont help a Gonurion" she said happily

[/QUOTE]
"And what is that?" Mika asked her as she walked in a sort of frown on her face as she lead the girl into the living room and gestured for her to sit down. Enotions where turning out to suck already she kept thinking to her self as she started to make some tea for the girl

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"And what is that?" Mika asked her as she walked in a sort of frown on her face as she lead the girl into the living room and gestured for her to sit down. Enotions where turning out to suck already she kept thinking to her self as she started to make some tea for the girl

[/QUOTE]
"The lizard people..... i was a human before i was an android... and they helped me..." She said returning to the Gonurion accent

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"The lizard people..... i was a human before i was an android... and they helped me..." She said returning to the Gonurion accent

[/QUOTE]
"So your a cyborg" she asked her as she walked over and handed her the cup of tea then say down on a chair and watched her

Deren entered the living room now in his pilot clothes, holding his helmet in his hand, he leaned against a wall and looked down at the floor as he listened.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"So your a cyborg" she asked her as she walked over and handed her the cup of tea then say down on a chair and watched her

[/QUOTE]
"I am sorta.... The only human thing about me is my skin and part of my brain....." she said with a giggle and took it. she sipped some as her wrist said '2% left... charge immediatly'

"Do you guys have a charge station... like an old model.... im a V2 for Gonurions

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"I am sorta.... The only human thing about me is my skin and part of my brain....." she said with a giggle and took it. she sipped some as her wrist said '2% left... charge immediatly'

[/QUOTE]
Mika sighed as she walked over to her then showed her wrist and a small door opened and revealed a plug "where's your port" she asked the girl as the plug came out and slithered through the air twoards her

Deren shrugged, "i don't know, sorry." he looked up now at Mika,feeling a little bad for her.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Kio opens a hatch on her the back of her neck "right here... the port in the middle..." she said

[/QUOTE]
Mika nodded as the plug went to her neck and pluged in and she immediately started to charge as Mika sat back down a still annoyed look on her face having not noticed that deren was in the room "that jerk" she muttered to her self

@Gilgog

Deren heard Mika mutter something else and realised that she was pretty pissed off with him,he would wait until she was alone to talk with her, as much as he wanted to redeem himself.

Gilgog said:
Deren heard Mika mutter something else and realised that she was pretty pissed off with him,he would wait until she was alone to talk with her, as much as he wanted to redeem himself.
[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Kio started to power down "I charge faster while powered down.... see you in about 30 minutes..."

[/QUOTE]
Mika nodded to her as she sat there leting the girl charge off of her as she stared out the window frowning slightly

Gilgog said:
Deren walked awkardly over to Mika and sat down next to her, "sorry" he said, "i didn't think that would have hurt you." he put his arm over her. @Daniel reaver
Mika just looked away from deren "it Hasent even been a week since we pulled that job deren. They probably hunting us searching for us and she could have very well been one of them. She could still be one" she said as she looked over at him not wanting to talk about him calling the girl adorable. She couldn't understand why and no amount of data could tell her but she felt hurt when those words came out of his mouth and she didn't like it at all but didn't know why

Users who are viewing this thread

Back