• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Eluvian Bounty

@ClassyBunny

She nodded, then hurried her tone. "Well, maybe a weapon would be right, but I also wanted to ask you about cybernetics. Maybe a little of that would give me an edge?"

"What do you think? Know any good body shops?"

@tigereyes (This quoting system fukt)

Shaun then thought for a moment and then said "Well I would recommend "The Basement" don't worry, it is a very good body shop." he then paused for a moment and said "Just don't get too much stuff." he then gave the woman another token.

ClassyBunny said:
@tigereyes (This quoting system fukt)
Shaun then thought for a moment and then said "Well I would recommend "The Basement" don't worry, it is a very good body shop." he then paused for a moment and said "Just don't get too much stuff." he then gave the woman another token.
"Oh no, I've seen the people who get addicted, and it's not pretty. Those Faces of Cyborgs ads are very moving. Should I drop your name?"

Shaun the chuckled and said in a silly tone "Drop a shit on his floor" he then chuckled and said "No, just give him one of the tokens." Shaun paused and then said "He will understand"

((@tigereyes))

ClassyBunny said:
Shaun the chuckled and said in a silly tone "Drop a shit on his floor" he then chuckled and said "No, just give him one of the tokens." Shaun paused and then said "He will understand"
((@tigereyes))
Thank you for your guidance, Shaun. I'm looking forward to working together.

Hours later Kaitlyn walked into The Basement, and recoiled at how dark and greasy it seemed. Not a place she'd normally be seen in, but she had to take chances to make it here. Besides, it would only be minor. A lazy eyed old man approached her and told her this was private property, and she was trespassing.

"No no, it's ok. Wait a second...." She dug into her bag and produced the medallion. "I'm also willing to pay. I'm a friend of Shaun's, and he said you're the people to talk to."

Gilgog said:
"I kinda already did." Deren said to Mika, looking nervous. "I activated it the moment we were looking up." @Daniel reaver
Mika sighed but nodded and took off her helmet "well. Mission accomplished" she said to te men as they started to cheer and she smiled at deren

He looked at her, grinning, hs felt proud, he had mostly forgotten about the deaths. "Now we get to look forward to a beach house in a few hours!" Deren exclaimed, "I'm also going to figure out my ship's thrusters " @Daniel reaver

tigereyes said:
Thank you for your guidance, Shaun. I'm looking forward to working together.
Hours later Kaitlyn walked into The Basement, and recoiled at how dark and greasy it seemed. Not a place she'd normally be seen in, but she had to take chances to make it here. Besides, it would only be minor. A lazy eyed old man approached her and told her this was private property, and she was trespassing.

"No no, it's ok. Wait a second...." She dug into her bag and produced the medallion. "I'm also willing to pay. I'm a friend of Shaun's, and he said you're the people to talk to."
The man then said "Don't hurt me! Just come." he then opened a door and began to walk downstairs to a very pristine room, there were various augmentations displayed on the wall, prices next to them, the doctor standing near the operation table looked very smart. The old man then walked back upstairs and closed the door, his hands up all the time. The doctor then said "Don't hurt us! We will do what you need."

Gilgog said:
He looked at her, grinning, hs felt proud, he had mostly forgotten about the deaths. "Now we get to look forward to a beach house in a few hours!" Deren exclaimed, "I'm also going to figure out my ship's thrusters " @Daniel reaver
Mika nodded "yeah all we have to do is get to eluvian and turn the ship over to te athoroties. Then we get out new home" she said happiy to him before she looked out the observation window and smiled a little

Deren tried to sleep in his pilot chair. He wanted to be ready to see the new house, and go to work soon after. His head lolled forward as he slept, his position didn't seem particularly comfortable. @Daniel reaver

Gilgog said:
Deren tried to sleep in his pilot chair. He wanted to be ready to see the new house, and go to work soon after. His head lolled forward as he slept, his position didn't seem particularly comfortable. @Daniel reaver
Mika giggled a little as he walked over and lifted his head slightly as every one sat down on the floor to sleep "we will be home soon deren" she said quietly as she slowly pulled his helmet off then leaned his head back for him

Maia wandered through the city hands shoved in her pockets. She ran her fingers through her hair looking around. She watched as people walked by completely seperated from the world ignoring the people around them. She could tell who was good and who was bad just by looking at them. She sighed slightly and headed towards a little restaurant in the middle of town, she was starving. She felt weird going for food alone but you do what yopu gotta do.

ClassyBunny said:
The man then said "Don't hurt me! Just come." he then opened a door and began to walk downstairs to a very pristine room, there were various augmentations displayed on the wall, prices next to them, the doctor standing near the operation table looked very smart. The old man then walked back upstairs and closed the door, his hands up all the time. The doctor then said "Don't hurt us! We will do what you need."
"Easy, relax." She flipped them the medallion that Shaun had given her. "This should settle things, and I can pay cash for what's left over. I want to see that I can defend myself out there, and he recommended you."

She looked at the steel on the walls and admired it. She was pretty sure most of that could be put to deadly use. She hadn't really defined what these guys would do, but from what Shaun had hinted at, it seemed like something kind of minor to give her a tough little punch would be all.

tigereyes said:
"Easy, relax." She flipped them the medallion that Shaun had given her. "This should settle things, and I can pay cash for what's left over. I want to see that I can defend myself out there, and he recommended you."
She looked at the steel on the walls and admired it. She was pretty sure most of that could be put to deadly use. She hadn't really defined what these guys would do, but from what Shaun had hinted at, it seemed like something kind of minor to give her a tough little punch would be all.
(( I am imagining that the doctor sounds like Hugo Strange ))

The doctor then said "I recommend augmenting one of the limbs to increase it's strength, we will also install EMP protection, but do note that Deadshot can disable your augmentations." The doctor then cleaned the table and set it up for a operation ready to start, he then said "Maybe you would like augmented chest? Or something like that." The doctor then sat down onto his stool.

Williams ship pulled into the dock. He left his ship and went to the bar, "What can I get ya?" the barkeep asked. "A beer, oh and do me a favour. Put out the word that if anyone needs a ship, that I am the guy they should see" "Can do".

ClassyBunny said:
(( I am imagining that the doctor sounds like Hugo Strange ))
The doctor then said "I recommend augmenting one of the limbs to increase it's strength, we will also install EMP protection, but do note that Deadshot can disable your augmentations." The doctor then cleaned the table and set it up for a operation ready to start, he then said "Maybe you would like augmented chest? Or something like that." The doctor then sat down onto his stool.
@ClassyBunny

(Maybe the Doctor likes to improvise.)

"I think a limb is what I had in mind. I trust you to do what you think is best. Nothing too dramatic, but I'd like to be able to defend myself out there."

The place was clean, but hardly elegant. Some of the surgical equipment on the wall looked downright brutal. Then again, surgery was never supposed to be easy. At least after this she could get to work, and make real money in Eluvian. Plus if the work was subtle enough, she was sure she could hide it under her clothes.

Last edited by a moderator:
tigereyes said:
@ClassyBunny
"I think a limb is what I had in mind. I trust you to do what you think is best. Nothing too dramatic, but I'd like to be able to defend myself out there."

The place was clean, but hardly elegant. Some of the surgical equipment on the wall looked downright brutal. Then again, surgery was never supposed to be easy. At least after this she could get to work, and make real money in Eluvian. Plus if the work was subtle enough, she was sure she could hide it under her clothes.
DS: "Oh yes, we can do that. We can certainly do that. You'll be equipped to defend yourself, and you're paying top dollar with the recommendation of a friend. We'll take care of you. Was it Kaitlyn? Just lay down, relax. We're going to need to administer some general anesthetic and get our life support system online for the more challenging parts of our work. But mostly, relax."

She laid on the table after a deep breath, admiring the range of equipment he had on display. "Give me a few moments to undress and get ready, and remember what I said! Subtle, and something in black. I hate shiny things."

Deren woke up once they had nearly reached Eluvian. He quickly jumped off his chair and stretched, groaning in the process. "About 2 more minutes guys." He said to the crew. He felt excited to be able to look at his new house. @Daniel reaver

Gilgog said:
Deren woke up once they had nearly reached Eluvian. He quickly jumped off his chair and stretched, groaning in the process. "About 2 more minutes guys." He said to the crew. He felt excited to be able to look at his new house. @Daniel reaver
Mika looked back at deren "sleep well?" She asked him as she smiled slightly then looked back out the observation window like she had been "let them sleep ok. They didn't sleep when we did on the way to aion they where preping the explosives" she said to him not looking back at him

tigereyes said:
DS: "Oh yes, we can do that. We can certainly do that. You'll be equipped to defend yourself, and you're paying top dollar with the recommendation of a friend. We'll take care of you. Was it Kaitlyn? Just lay down, relax. We're going to need to administer some general anesthetic and get our life support system online for the more challenging parts of our work. But mostly, relax."
She laid on the table after a deep breath, admiring the range of equipment he had on display. "Give me a few moments to undress and get ready, and remember what I said! Subtle, and something in black. I hate shiny things."
The doctor nodded and then opened a drawer and took out a black robotic arm, it had an EMP gun built in it. The doctor the began to operate on the girl as he began to firstly put her to sleep and then begin to remove her arm and replace it with the black robotinc arm, after a few hours he had succesfully attached the arm, the woman's real arm was placed in a freezer next to the table, the doctor soon began to run tests on the arm, they all checked out, The doctor then activated the arm and began to wake up the girl. The arm hadn't activated yet since it required authorisation.

As soon as the arm was turned on, Shaun received a notification on his wristpad, Shaun then entered a pass and then activated the arm.

The doctor saw on a monitor that the arm was authorised.

"Yeah" Deren replied chirpily. He walked next to mika and looked at Eluvian as it neared them. "I've never seen it from this perspective before, the few green parts are nice, i don't have as much to say about the cities." @Daniel reaver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back