• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Eluvian Bounty

(( That was kind of unfair, but alright))

Shaun then looked around for a moment and then headed down the stairs and out of the apartment, he looked at the sewer hatch and then opened it and hopped inside, closing the hatch behind him, Shaun then turned off his wristpad and then began to run through the sewer, he knew some hobos lived down here with little huts set up, Shaun soon enough reached one and then walked inside it, he then grabbed the hobo and then snapped his neck, he dragged him out and then dropped him inside the water as the water stream took him away. Shaun then went back inside the hut and then sat down onto the old mattress the hobo had found.

ClassyBunny said:
(( That was kind of unfair, but alright))
Shaun then looked around for a moment and then headed down the stairs and out of the apartment, he looked at the sewer hatch and then opened it and hopped inside, closing the hatch behind him, Shaun then turned off his wristpad and then began to run through the sewer, he knew some hobos lived down here with little huts set up, Shaun soon enough reached one and then walked inside it, he then grabbed the hobo and then snapped his neck, he dragged him out and then dropped him inside the water as the water stream took him away. Shaun then went back inside the hut and then sat down onto the old mattress the hobo had found.
(WTF xD )

ClassyBunny said:
Shaun noticed that he had an incoming call, he looked at his wristpad and then pressed the answer button, he then said "Deadshot listening" he then waited for an answer from his wristpad, he thought he should first get his helmet fixed before doing any sort of job. ((@tigereyes))
Shaun, I'm Kaitlyn. Is now a good time to talk?

BlueHawk said:
Sync shifts slightly, booting himself back up. "Are we going to sell this thing? If we can identify it I could begin looking up prices." He offers, scanning through his database for as to what this creature might be. "It has fangs." He says as he begins to gather more information on it. "So uh... Fangs." He says, his voice unsure and nervous.
WeirdPrincess said:
"Affirmative sir!" Sasumi said as she ran next to him."Do you need any type of equipment for capturing this beast?"
"Relax, Sync! You have to stay calm when you're attached to my armor, or you'll fry me." Roman said. "Yeah, Sasumi. Keep me a combat knife ready for close combat. You never know the kinds if situations you get into next..."

ClassyBunny said:
The call suddenly ended as Shaun turned off his wristpad upon entering the sewers.
"Damnit."

She hoped to set up a meeting with him the proper, professional way, but he seemed busy. Maybe she'd just try to track him down.

Roman said:
"Relax, Sync! You have to stay calm when you're attached to my armor, or you'll fry me." Roman said. "Yeah, Sasumi. Keep me a combat knife ready for close combat. You never know the kinds if situations you get into next..."
Sync chuckles a bit, floating out of Roman's armour and back in between him and Sasumi. "I'm not nervous, I'm just thinking rationally." He says, clearly panicked. "Why don't we just go home and find some nice girl AI'S, settle down, and live?" He jokingly suggest, a nevous laugh at the end.

Roman said:
Sasumi nodded and held her sword with one hand while pixels formed together to make a combat knife. She grasped it tightly,"Got it sir~" she said as she twirled it around and sheathed her sword.

BlueHawk said:
Sync chuckles a bit, floating out of Roman's armour and back in between him and Sasumi. "I'm not nervous, I'm just thinking rationally." He says, clearly panicked. "Why don't we just go home and find some nice girl AI'S, settle down, and live?" He jokingly suggest, a nevous laugh at the end.
WeirdPrincess said:
Sasumi nodded and held her sword with one hand while pixels formed together to make a combat knife. She grasped it tightly,"Got it sir~" she said as she twirled it around and sheathed her sword.
"Maybe because, I don't want an AI as a girlfriend or anything in that manner. Though, maybe I could make a you a little companion since you Sasumi don't get along." Roman said, before freezing up at the sounds of growling. "Sasumi... Keep that knife ready... I think it may be behind us." He said calmly.

@Daniel reaver

Roman said:
"Maybe because, I don't want an AI as a girlfriend or anything in that manner. Though, maybe I could make a you a little companion since you Sasumi don't get along." Roman said, before freezing up at the sounds of growling. "Sasumi... Keep that knife ready... I think it may be behind us." He said calmly.
@Daniel reaver
Sync floats next to Sasumi. "Aww, what do you mean we don't get along? Two peas in pod!" He says jokingly, floating on her head. "She's simply the perfect little hologram." He says before quickly floating back toward Roman. "Did you say... Behind us?" @WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
@Daniel reaver
Sasumi ignored what Sync was saying and stopped twirling the knife around. She grasped it tightly,"Behind us? Wouldn't Sync or I have detected that?" She asked quietly as she stopped dead in her tracks.

Roman said:
@Daniel reaver
BlueHawk said:
Sync floats next to Sasumi. "Aww, what do you mean we don't get along? Two peas in pod!" He says jokingly, floating on her head. "She's simply the perfect little hologram." He says before quickly floating back toward Roman. "Did you say... Behind us?" @WeirdPrincess
WeirdPrincess said:
Sasumi ignored what Sync was saying and stopped twirling the knife around. She grasped it tightly,"Behind us? Wouldn't Sync or I have detected that?" She asked quietly as she stopped dead in her tracks.
The beast growled more as it got down on all fours and stared them down as it stood there in some position that made it so it didn't look like a raveron at first as its growling grew more

Gilgog said:
Deren sunk in his chair as he was shouted at. "Okay, I'm doing a full retrograde, it will take us literally striaght down, and it will be a litttle fast, you will also experience zero gravity, even when in the atmosphere." Deren replied quietly. He turned the ship around fully and thrusted against their path, until the ship seemed as if it was still. Except, the ship was actually rapidly accelerating towards Aion. @Daniel reaver
Mika held tight to derens chair as he did it "this manuver won't cause damage to the ship will it" she asked as he held tightly to his chair

BlueHawk said:
WeirdPrincess said:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The beast growled more as it got down on all fours and stared them down as it stood there in some position that made it so it didn't look like a raveron at first as its growling grew more

Mika held tight to derens chair as he did it "this manuver won't cause damage to the ship will it" she asked as he held tightly to his chair

[/QUOTE]
"Because, Sync's radar has to see it to find it, that or he's being lazy..." Roman said. He then started to turn around slowly, soon stopping when je faced the beast, "Easy, big guy. We don't want any trouble OK?"

"Well, it depends on how it's hull fares against heat." Deren said nervously, "the entry will be fast, and we have about one minute to prepare. Once in the atmosphere i will execute a slow level off until we have full control." Deren began to point the nose down. "It may get a little hot." He had stopped pressing buttons now, he could only wait.

Gilgog said:
"Well, it depends on how it's hull fares against heat." Deren said nervously, "the entry will be fast, and we have about one minute to prepare. Once in the atmosphere i will execute a slow level off until we have full control." Deren began to point the nose down. "It may get a little hot." He had stopped pressing buttons now, he could only wait.
"Do it deren. I trus you" she said to him before she ran out of te cockpit and trough the engine room and started to rappidly type on a concole

Deren turned around and shouted "we got ten seconds until we will be in the atmosphere once again! There is nothing that can stop us burning apart from the hull." He then turned back and watched as flames engulfed the window of the ship. He waited patiently. @Daniel reaver ((Will the ship handle the entry?))

Gilgog said:
Deren turned around and shouted "we got ten seconds until we will be in the atmosphere once again! There is nothing that can stop us burning apart from the hull." He then turned back and watched as flames engulfed the window of the ship. He waited patiently. @Daniel reaver ((Will the ship handle the entry?))
Mika types some thing before a cord poped out of a panel tha was connected to the sheilds and she grabbed it "deren turn o the sheilds.... Now" she said

Before she pluge her self in to it

Deren swiftly slammed his hand on the sheild button, before placing it on the joystick and beginning to very slowly pull up as he slowly throttled up aswell. @Daniel reaver

Gilgog said:
Deren swiftly slammed his hand on the sheild button, before placing it on the joystick and beginning to very slowly pull up as he slowly throttled up aswell. @Daniel reaver
Mika stood there as her eyes became robotic again as she worked to keep the generator running as se felt hi pull up on the ship

"Crap!" Deren shouted "i can't get control easily. And we aren't losing enough speed." He quickly retrograded with the maneuver thrusters as he pulled up, hoping that they would live. @Daniel reaver

Gilgog said:
"Crap!" Deren shouted "i can't get control easily. And we aren't losing enough speed." He quickly retrograded with the maneuver thrusters as he pulled up, hoping that they would live. @Daniel reaver
The co-pilot quickly worked with deren as he redirected the power to sheilds and Manuverig thrusters "we've almost got it" he said as he pulled back on his joystick as well

"Aproximately one kilometre from the ground now and still moving quite fast, we may make it out of this, point the maneuver thrusters back now. We just need to speed up enough to level out." Deren called as he swiftly pressed many a button and pulled his joystick. @Daniel reaver

Gilgog said:
"Aproximately one kilometre from the ground now and still moving quite fast, we may make it out of this, point the maneuver thrusters back now. We just need to speed up enough to level out." Deren called as he swiftly pressed many a button and pulled his joystick. @Daniel reaver
The co-pilot nodded then quickly adjusted the manuver thrusters to the right position ten pulled back more "speed is 114mph" he called to deren

Users who are viewing this thread

Back