• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Eluvian Bounty

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "No one is gonna kill you Sync. We got your... Back? I don't know... we have your panel? Forget it! I want you to stay high and see what is you were picking up. Remember: Radio me if you see it." He said. He then looked at Sasumi, "Good. We're gonna let Sync head that way over there. Since I need some sort of support, you're with me. If anyone sees anything, we return and reunite with one another. Got it?"
@Daniel reaver
"Affirmative sir. I'll stay with you and be of use." Sasumi said and watched as Sync flew away."That guy can't be serious for a second....I swear..."she muttered to herself as she walked ahead.

Daniel reaver]The beast growled as it found a small cave just big enough to fit it inside the rocks and slipped in his tail curling around it as it slipped ito the thick rock as it his from any scanners te rock masking its presence [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
Sync scans down as suddenly his light dies out. "Uh oh..." He mutters as he floats back down in between Roman and Sasumi. "Bad news guys, the thing is intelligent. It's masking itself, can't get a read on it. We're in the dark..." He explains, flying close toward the two because they are his only protection.

BlueHawk said:
"Oh boy! I get to go first and get turn apart first. Lovely." Sync says sarcastically, floating up and beginning to move toward where he scans. He radios into Romans helmet. "One large object, roughly 15 feet tall, maybe 300 or more in mass. Some sort of primal beast we should be moving away from instead of toward." He says jokingly as he continues to head toward the beast.
WeirdPrincess said:
"Affirmative sir. I'll stay with you and be of use." Sasumi said and watched as Sync flew away."That guy can't be serious for a second....I swear..."she muttered to herself as she walked ahead.
Roman nodded, "Good job Sy-!" Roman stopped mid sentence and frowned a little. "It dropped off the sensor.... Sync keep your eyes open and ready. Whatever it is dropped off the sensors and could anywhere." He said sternly. "Sasumi. Be nicer to, Sync. He's nice to you... Now do me a favor and activate our cloaking device. Don't forget about, Sync also. If you don't activate his cloak, I'll turn you off."

@Daniel reaver

Deren gasped as they came out of their jump, ships were flying around crazily with rounds going everywhere. "Crap crap crap!" He shouted as he constantly redirected the ship to avoid fire. Thankfully it could maneauver well. "Whatever your name is, other pilot, we are going to have to de-orbit a bit further around the planet than i expected, then fly to the location in atmosphere." Deren said urgently. @Daniel reaver

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Good job Sy-!" Roman stopped mid sentence and frowned a little. "It dropped off the sensor.... Sync keep your eyes open and ready. Whatever it is dropped off the sensors and could anywhere." He said sternly. "Sasumi. Be nicer to, Sync. He's nice to you... Now do me a favor and activate our cloaking device. Don't forget about, Sync also. If you don't activate his cloak, I'll turn you off."
@Daniel reaver
Sasumi sighed,"Yes sir. Activating cloaking device right away." She said before an invisible some appeared over them both and a small one appeared over Sync.

WeirdPrincess said:
Sasumi sighed,"Yes sir. Activating cloaking device right away." She said before an invisible some appeared over them both and a small one appeared over Sync.
"Yeah Sasumi, be nice to your old pal Sync." He says, floating right up next to her, almost touching her face, before floating back toward Roman. "I'm still not to sure about this, we still are not sure what we are fully dealing with and what we do know is that it is dangerous." @Roman

Gilgog said:
Deren gasped as they came out of their jump, ships were flying around crazily with rounds going everywhere. "Crap crap crap!" He shouted as he constantly redirected the ship to avoid fire. Thankfully it could maneauver well. "Whatever your name is, other pilot, we are going to have to de-orbit a bit further around the planet than i expected, then fly to the location in atmosphere." Deren said urgently.
The co-pilot nodded in agreement as he quickly worked to keep the ship from getting hit as they had just entered into the start of a battle the fighter ships of the ones they where working for where getting into there squadrons before the enemy came at them and the battle started

me3-space-fleet-battle2-o.gif

BlueHawk said:
"Yeah Sasumi, be nice to your old pal Sync." He says, floating right up next to her, almost touching her face, before floating back toward Roman. "I'm still not to sure about this, we still are not sure what we are fully dealing with and what we do know is that it is dangerous." @Roman
WeirdPrincess said:
"Thank you, Sasumi." Roman said quietly. He then grabbed Sync and attached him to the back of his armor, "Yeah, I know. We're mot here to kill it though. We're here to capture, that being said: No need to overwork yourself. All we have to do is lock it in this electric cage. It will immediately lock it in a cage made of pure energy, if it touches the bars, it's shocked and asleep."

Roman said:
"Thank you, Sasumi." Roman said quietly. He then grabbed Sync and attached him to the back of his armor, "Yeah, I know. We're mot here to kill it though. We're here to capture, that being said: No need to overwork yourself. All we have to do is lock it in this electric cage. It will immediately lock it in a cage made of pure energy, if it touches the bars, it's shocked and asleep."
"Roman, it'll take a lot of energy for Sasume to project something like that. Don't you think she should be rest... I mean she doesn't do much for us anyway but still." Sync says, poking fun at her before turning seirous again. "Capturing this thing wont be a walk in the park."

WeirdPrincess said:
BlueHawk said:
Roman said:
The beast sat there in wait as e smelt the hunter nearing it making it go quiet as it was masked by the rock it was hiding in

"What do we do?" Deren shouted. He was beggining to panic and was putting himself and everyone else around in danger. His hands were drenched in sweat as he worked away furiously at the joystick, he was shaking a little.

Gilgog said:
"What do we do?" Deren shouted. He was beggining to panic and was putting himself and everyone else around in danger. His hands were drenched in sweat as he worked away furiously at the joystick, he was shaking a little.
"Get us to te atmosphere!!" Mika shouted as she stumbled into the cock pit "get us into the atmosphere then we are good. How are out shields" she asked te co-pilot "70% captain!!!" He said quickly as he flipped switches and pressed bottons rapidly

BlueHawk said:
"Roman, it'll take a lot of energy for Sasume to project something like that. Don't you think she should be rest... I mean she doesn't do much for us anyway but still." Sync says, poking fun at her before turning seirous again. "Capturing this thing wont be a walk in the park."
"Sasumi, helps us a lot. Besides, I upgraded her equipment capacity last month. She can now run 4 abilities at once, you were there when I did it. I do know this beast isn't stupid either, but we can still catch it. Now relax you're overheating my armor." Roman said frowning a little.

@WeirdPrincess @Daniel reaver

Roman said:
"Sasumi, helps us a lot. Besides, I upgraded her equipment capacity last month. She can now run 4 abilities at once, you were there when I did it. I do know this beast isn't stupid either, but we can still catch it. Now relax you're overheating my armor." Roman said frowning a little.
Sync sighs a bit. "Sorry sir, you know I have trouble making new memories since you found me. Oh, yeah! I'll shut up now!" He says, the light in his eye fading shkwingw that he entered sleep mode, a brief rest mode where he can still wake up at Romans command.

Roman said:
Sasumi frowned at Sync,"Hey! I'm not useless in anyway. I'm more helpful then you could be.....you can't even wield any weapons. All you have is a laser...." She said glaring at him before looking straight ahead."Some people are just so rude..." She muttered to herself before she held her hands out, pixels slowly forming a sword in them."Just tell me when to go sir. I'm ready." She said as she held her Gold Ruin sword in her hands. @BlueHawk

BlueHawk said:
Sync sighs a bit. "Sorry sir, you know I have trouble making new memories since you found me. Oh, yeah! I'll shut up now!" He says, the light in his eye fading shkwingw that he entered sleep mode, a brief rest mode where he can still wake up at Romans command.
WeirdPrincess said:
Sasumi frowned at Sync,"Hey! I'm not useless in anyway. I'm more helpful then you could be.....you can't even wield any weapons. All you have is a laser...." She said glaring at him before looking straight ahead."Some people are just so rude..." She muttered to herself before she held her hands out, pixels slowly forming a sword in them."Just tell me when to go sir. I'm ready." She said as she held her Gold Ruin sword in her hands. @BlueHawk
"We're going now. We have to get to the thing as fast as possible." Roman said as he began running in it's last known direction. "We're about to capture this and head home, got that Sasumi?" He asked

@Daniel reaver

Roman said:
"We're going now. We have to get to the thing as fast as possible." Roman said as he began running in it's last known direction. "We're about to capture this and head home, got that Sasumi?" He asked
@Daniel reaver
Sync shifts slightly, booting himself back up. "Are we going to sell this thing? If we can identify it I could begin looking up prices." He offers, scanning through his database for as to what this creature might be. "It has fangs." He says as he begins to gather more information on it. "So uh... Fangs." He says, his voice unsure and nervous.

Roman said:
@Daniel reaver
The beast waited till he passed the rocks then silently and slowly climbed out of its hole being only about 7 feet from the hunter as it slowly crawled out of its hole and growled viciously

@BlueHawk @WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
@Daniel reaver
"Affirmative sir!" Sasumi said as she ran next to him."Do you need any type of equipment for capturing this beast?"

tigereyes said:
@ClassyBunny
Kaitlyn ran over the details from the dossier, before summoning the nerve to ring. This place was swimming with low-grade bounty hunters. Most ended up dead before long, and of those that didn't, even fewer were known outside of Eluvian. She always worked under the principle that if you want to be the best, you have to learn from the best. She knew Shaun had a mixed reputation, but his name was the one that kept coming up in conversation. Some people said he was cruel or untrustworthy, others that he was worth every dollar he earned. What everyone agreed on was that he was always professional, and always efficient.
((Does that mean you are calling me?))

When the Hylotl had finished with memorizing the target he clicked a switch opening a small map of Eluvia. After a moment of studying the map he led the Glitch and the Skull Walker through the city to their apartment, a run down room with a single faulty charging port for any automated bots that had entered and a bed for any organic life that had taken the building. (Sorry I haven't checked this for a while)

Shaun noticed that he had an incoming call, he looked at his wristpad and then pressed the answer button, he then said "Deadshot listening" he then waited for an answer from his wristpad, he thought he should first get his helmet fixed before doing any sort of job. ((@tigereyes))

Deren sunk in his chair as he was shouted at. "Okay, I'm doing a full retrograde, it will take us literally striaght down, and it will be a litttle fast, you will also experience zero gravity, even when in the atmosphere." Deren replied quietly. He turned the ship around fully and thrusted against their path, until the ship seemed as if it was still. Except, the ship was actually rapidly accelerating towards Aion. @Daniel reaver

Fortis walked out of the apartment and went to the park. He then opened up wrist com and opened up his comms to listen for any calls that may have Shaun included. He finally heard one and sent the call locations to his computer. Seconds later he received two locations, one was where Shaun was. Fortis showed showeed Kio the locations, "You take the one near this district and i'll take the area over here. If you find Shaun then get me, he's too strong for you. If you find the other person then let him or her go", he said as he got his HPAR out. He then made his way to the one location he said he would be going.

(hoping i didn't mess anything up or sounded dumb)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back