• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Tale RP (Log Horizon) - Notes

Bwahahah! It'll be hilarious!

Shineko: I-Is that....Horrible violin music?

Alistair: *adjusting his glasses with a creepy smile, chuckling, as horns protrude from his forehead*

Shineko: O.o What...The...

If you meant "ominous" instead of "horrible," then this might be it:

[media]

[/media]
If you meant "threatening," this might be it instead:

[media]

[/media]

@Thesmashbro USE BOTH AT THE SAME TIME!!!! AAAHHHHHH!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! MWWWUUAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

[media]

[/media]
I'm sure if this was playing while you watched someone adjust their glasses in the darkness with a grin, you'd be running after the woman begins to sing.

I think I'm going to wait to post until Alistair says his plan.

Or until someone wakes up Reynald. Whichever comes first.

Thesmashbro said:
I think I'm going to wait to post until Alistair says his plan.
Or until someone wakes up Reynald. Whichever comes first.
I tried to wake up Reynald xD He doesn't respond to being poked on the forehead by a staff?

The only way to wake him up is for someone to sing this song with all their soul put into it.

[media]

[/media]
Or they could shove a wet finger into his ear, but he'll like the former method better.

Thesmashbro said:
The only way to wake him up is for someone to sing this song with all their soul put into it.
[media]

[/media]
Or they could shove a wet finger into his ear, but he'll like the former method better.
I'm gonna do both, just to confuse him.

Thesmashbro said:
No, you fool! The whiplash will make him fall asleep again!
giphy.gif

@Alistair You actually did it!

[media]

[/media]
It's funny because they're supposed to be on the Japanese server.

Then again, Reynand being American would explain his awesomeness...

Thesmashbro said:
@Alistair You actually did it!
[media]

[/media]
It's funny because they're supposed to be on the Japanese server.

Then again, Reynand being American would explain his awesomeness...
This was perfect. xD

7648.gif

Alistair getting into the groove @Thesmashbro XDDDD

I was thinking that the B-group should be separated from the A-group, but whatever.

Also, @Shineko, Youko is higher-leveled than Akaikimono... I hope he's ready for her ****storm once she finds out who he is.

I will b a little busy today guys, so I won't be posting until a bit later tonight, sorry for not getting a post in yesterday! I was in homework and then bed before I realized it xD Anyway, see ya guys! I'll be back later!

Just checked in on the out of character chat (keep forgetting to check in on this thread).

@Thesmashbro

I am looking forward to the reunion between them once they meet and figure out who each other are. Though if Youko figures it out first, he may not immediately say anything to maybe try to use this time to get to know his sister without the distance that has been there previously.

Also, not sure what you mean by Warui not following women? I don't recall him saying he wouldn't follow a woman.

I think having the B group along initially will work good to make sure they learn basic combat tactics and gain some experience. Then after this little bit (and having the guild more formally established), we can start working on sending each group its own separate way to do things.

ITS....ALIIVEEEE!!!!!!! HEHEHEHHEHEHE!!!! HHAHAHAAHHAHH!!!!!

tumblr_makekrXt011qhax3so1_500.gif
z

tumblr_lxr1cgF6c81qg39ewo1_500.gif

tumblr_m0ux8sw9zW1qaxevco1_500.gif

I am glad everyone is trudging on through this 2nd quest xD

Last edited by a moderator:
@Thesmashbro

Oh, last I remembered she said she would still help with the barrier but just wasn't going to join the guild.

Also, any idea when you might be introducing Youko's sister?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back