• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic EDENSEED: The Genesis War

It could be small and wide. It doesn't have to be taller, the hydraulics just have to be able to support and move it so they'd be bigger and stronger. Or we can bump your mech up to artillery.

Well, Another reason for being tall is. I'm being a bigger target, so I may draw more fire away from the rest of the team.

But I'll go change it.

Sorry, I know it already started, but (as much as it kills me *drama face*) can/should I change Zander to a girl? The testosterone is getting stifling......

@Sincerely Me

Last edited by a moderator:
@Throne Trinity I'm afraid I'm going to have to say no to your character. The name appears to be lazily done, simply taking the first name and adding dy onto the end, and not really thought out. Take a name from some other character you have made. Connor McKinley is the name I usually use, that and Buras. Recently I've been using Gareth Bryne, but only a couple times. And I have problems with one of your EVE abilities, the invisibility. The Scouts I'm petting slide because only half or one side of their mech blends into the background and they can't do anything. Your EVE, on the other hand, goes completely invisible and can still fire it's weapons. Yes it can he seen using thermals, but I very much doubt the average soldier will have thermal goggles and will be close enough to see you. Get rid of that, and the EVE is good. You are artillery after all, you shouldn't be anywhere near where you might get shot at. And change the name. There were a few other things that bothered me, but I think they are actually rather trivial and not worth changing.

Actuly, giving the CS a second look, the only real problems, aside from the characters name, is the EVE. The Hermes sandals, allowing your EVE to fly, I'm a bit iffy about. All of the other EVEs have an ability to boos manuverability, so I'm fine with it, but it's the actual flight I'm debating. But that is just me.

On my end I would like a name change or at least a solid reason he has such a silly name and I take issue with both the cloak and the sandals. I think they're both really cool, but I don't think the belong on the same eve, as the result is a bit OP in practice.. On my part (pending Sincere and Beo's opinions) I think you can keep your abilities as is but delete either the sandals or the mantle. Also as a minor nitpick, just something that bugs me, I would like it if you pick a mythology having both arthurian and greek is cool, but I'm sure you could find equivalents in both mythologies and not have to split between them.

Get rid of atleast the mantle, and I'll be happy. And it better be a good reason for his name to be what it is for me to accept it.

A definite maybe. I'm not 100% sure, but I feel like we are. It wouldn't hurt to make a character. Just don't do that whole text speech thing. It'll get on my nerves quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back