• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic EDENSEED: The Genesis War

There's a reason why I included my EVE with one. As the primary GM I need to be able to 'explain' Euphoria's ability to 'see' the battlefield, in order to relay info to you guys. But I had to make sure I explained the mechanism thoroughly. Take note that satellite surveillance is non-existent in our world. So to actually detect objects, in particular, terrain and buildings, you need to be able to render the battlefield in real time without a satellite, and surveillance craft. You could detect an energy source from a particular direction, but you wouldn't know if it's in a building or on a hill or whatnot. Or even, what is carrying that energy source.

@Killorkiller basically, your background needs a major revamp. Plus some parts of your EVE as I have mentioned. As Beowulf said, your sensors needs to be removed (can replace with something else) or tone down. Please don't take it personally, we really would still like you to join, otherwise we wouldn't bother suggesting amendments :) just trying to be fair to as many ppl as possible while staying true to the rp.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sincerely Me The edenseed particle accelerators are purely for hovering and such, it is not two eden cores. It's just a system that recycles the particle off put the core creates to give the EVE slight lift. I'll add another two weapons and make some more changes per your request.

I have edited everything to you're liking I hope. @Sincerely Me said I should ad another basic weapon so I did. If you would like to review my character feel free to. @Beowulf already liked my character, which I assume means he was accepting me but I would like to make sure that it is alright for me to start posting. You guys have a fantastic RP with a unique plot line. I can't wait to start with you guys.

This concerns not only me, but the other two gms. I'm going to say go ahead since we haven't done anything with the EVEs yet.

@Throne Trinity you're good to go :)

@Killorkiller background is fine. Your EVE shield rotating, you still need to state that they will take more energy when absorbing damage.

Your ammo sorter, you might want to edit out the turbo. Cause you don't have that ability. It's unique to @Hanzax 's EVE

One you've done that, go ahead and post :)

I'm going to say it just out of principle here, but put in the military because family tradition yadda yadda cliché. But I really like how you did it. He had no intention of being in the military, yet he is. It's a nice twist on it that I very much enjoy. All and all, I like both your character and your EVE.

Would there have been any old musical items that survived the old world i.e. records and record players?

@Throne Trinity I don't see why not? Understandably, it would be expensive.

@Imperator Penguin impressive :) that's all you need to know...

I do wonder, is Takeda Kenichi the current biggest shareholder of Takeda Heavy Industries? I heard they do in fact supply some of the NARCS with melee weaponry, and may have secured a contract with the NEU government to work on an EVE ;) it seems a fair coincidence that your surname is similar to theirs, and your assigned privately manufactured EVE's main weapon is a state-of-the-art sword.

@Sincerely Me Why of course! It's only natural!

I go hard for my character creation x3 Thanks for the suggestions, I was unsure of the place of corporations in the NEU so I left it a bit vague. This definitely makes a lot of sense though! Anyways made the changes to my CS. I'll probably have my first post up by the end of the night (EST).

I edited my CS a bit, if anyone wanted to check it out. (Zafirah's callsign and character relations)

Sorry, totally random but I hope it's okay.....

Made a few changes to my first RP post, nothing major, mostly some descriptions and sentence structure. He does now slightly acknowledge Gwyn though.

@Shadow Character relations is a brilliant addition! I do appreciate it that you took the time!

Just a heads up guys, pardon me for a day or two. Work's getting busy!! I'm too burned out by the time I get back :S

@Issa22 I believe you're the last one to post? If you'll get to it later, its fine, just checking in :)

@Imperator Penguin , good observation on the number of people that has posted!! :D Unfortunately, there is no way for Shirou to know the number of people coming. Even Commander Adniel only found out that morning. The only one who knew beforehand would be Solstein, head of recruitment :D

@Sincerely Me. Omg soooo sorry I wasnt getting updates on the thread. I can post after work. Probably around 12ish EST. I hit the gym after work for some self rehab, so thats why i say 12ish. If roads are too bad expect it around 11ish Again sooo sorry.

Sorry my post is so sloppy. I've been up since 5 am PST building a deck (not like a deck of cards) for my house and I just finished. I'm freaking exhausted out of my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back