• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic EDENSEED: The Genesis War

Ooo okays :) well let me know if it's hard on the eyes anytime. Cause I like that color, but it's starting to annoy me with the white background.. ^^;

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sincerely Me Mmm just a couple quick questions before I write my post. Do we have sleeping quarters in the HQ? I assume at some point my character is gonna want to get some rest before the mission. Also which bays are which EVEs in?

Yes there are living quarters in the HQ :)

You mean bay numbers? Just go in òrder of the character profiles. Spread evenly facing each other. I.e. Bay 1 faces bay 2

@Sincerely Me Since I believe I still have a weapon slot open so I was wondering how practical a melee weapon would be for my eve. I know for the most part I'm going to be at a distance from the enemies but if I'm ever engaged with an enemy who has gotten close up, although the Fail-Not would still do incredible damage, it might be more effective to use a melee weapon. Let me know what you think.

@Throne Trinity mmm well if you want to keep in tradition with Dyanmes you could have a beam saber of some sort, which was generally the go to melee weapon for all gundams. There's also the possibility of doing something like the Gundam Combat Knives (probably most famously used by Strike from Destiny) which are essentially knife versions of my high frequency katana. The trade-off with your EVE would be that (most likely) your frame is not built for melee combat and thus you would never be as good at melee combat as, say, my eve and most likely using melee combat would tax your EVEs machinery (its the reason the beam swords were removed from the Cherudim Gundam in season 2 of 00). I would say for practicality, in my opinion, having a melee weapon isn't a bad idea if you have the space but you would probably hope that you never have to use them. Of course Sincerely has final say on this x3

let me know if I made any wrong assumptions about your EVE.

@Imperator Penguin I was thinking of something along the lines of a beam saber! And if not a beam saber maybe like a really cool glaive weapon. I 100% agree with what you're saying. If Dynames were to be equipped with some sort of strong melee weapon it would certainly have its ups and downs. I was also looking at god slashers and the god hand from the God Gundam. Since Neil grew up in a rougher part of the neighborhood he got into a lot of fist fights as a kid, so he probably would feel more comfortable with Gundam the combat knifes or the high powered god hand.

@Throne Trinity I find it amazing Neil can appear in the EVE bay, and before Gwyn even begins, he's all the way down at bay 9. running his hands over Dynames. Must have ran at least a hundred and fifty feet under four seconds x3

It's not a big deal, but if you're going to write that bit, I do appreciate a little more detail than 'he walks over to Dynames' (completely ignoring whatever else was in between) YOu could at least have said something, "Neil was unable to contain his anticipation. Searching frantically for his very own EVE, he spots it at the other end of the bay. Sprinting the whole length of the hallway, he totally ignores everything in between in his eagerness to be reunited with his bundle of fluffy joy. These are big ass machines we're talking about, not tiny ponies :P

:) Sorry, I do have certain pet peeves. Treat it as a chance to improve ^^;

@theunderwolf , It was Euphoria who mentioned the tour, not Adniel xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back