• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic EDENSEED: The Genesis War

No worries at all! I'm actually more than happy when you guys ask me things about the rp! Fills in the gaps I left out, and makes the rp more substantial ^^

My idea for the shield was

I place the generator on the EVE's back. The shield is activated by fast acting sensors that enable the shield when it's being locked onto or being fired at. The shield is delayed, but since it's plasma, if the shield is generated too long, it'll heat up the EVE to, or nearly overheating. The generator is useless after that.

So basically heavy fire will ruin the shield quickly. But in a 1v1, it'll protect you for a decent amount of time.

Good, or?

As well as, it's purley just the body, not the gun or anything, but mounted weapons cannot fire. Hand held one's can.

As well as melee weapons also get covered, so swords would be able to cut through mostly anything.

But if that don't work. I have an idea for disruptor.

When you phrase the shield that way, I think it will work nicely. Nothing gets in or out, however, unless you're shooting around it. Unless that's what you meant by the hand held weapons.

Alright i changed it a bit. Also for the sword, imagine a way thinner blade, but similair in design, I couldn't find a sword I wanted, but the design in the picture I posted does my imagination justice. Again, just a thinner blade.

@Redrobinwing , looks great! Just one issue. You're too big!! ^__^;

#nothatswhatshesaidjokesplis

It's a minor issue though. I'm inclined to re-categorise your EVE into Brawn. Or you could take the size down a score feet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any idea why this RP is not getting as much traffic as I hope D:? Constructive comments welcome! Isit the recruitment thread being too dull? Or the extensive background?

I have the same problem as since, @Redrobinwing. Your scout class eve is larger then my atlas class. And the background, for me, is clichè. I don't like military family characters, I've seen hundreds of them and I'm tored of them. Those are my only two problems.

I honestly don't know. I put up an interest thread saying there were mechs and I got six people in no time. Getting them to sign up proved to difficult, however, and the rp died.

Hmm.. That being said, I'm inclined to give @Redrobinwing 's character background a pass.. Even if it's inclining towards being common. The EVE category still has to change though... Or downsized

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shadow ... Your EVE is shoooo kiuteeeee!!!! ^____________^

Not so much the picture, but the descriptions of what it can do.. Haha!

I've got one problem though.. Your bunny back is a little underpowered, for something that has a drawback for overheating. I'd say jumping thirty feet sounds more like it :D since you're pretty much the smallest size possible, and therefore also the lightest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back