Dude, Where's the Bus? [ooc]

...I'm sorry.

Yes, I'd like to be rehabilitated.

Thank you for the discount.

-cries into a pillow-

[dice]3845[/dice]

It's okay, rehabiliation is only 9.99 by mail order, and it comes with a free hugging pillow and a nightlight!

What on Earth have I returned to?

Oh, fun fact. I'm spending my birthday sitting in a class I'm not technically enrolled in, in hopes the professor takes pity on me and lets me in.

Hi, Welian.

Happy Birthday, gurl!

I wanted to tell you last night, buuuuut I got distracted.

That really sucks, but could it have been any other way?

Girouette is evil.

But gives pillows and nightlights.

So he's okay.

I guess.

:P

Why does everyone call me evil? I'm not evil! I'm a good evil overlord!

I'll discount it down to 4.99, and you don't even need to mail order it, I'll throw in a custom design on the hugging pillow! And a deluxe night light!

Girouette might be the next addition to my collection of children, if he remains in my good graces <3

What? I don't want to be in a collection! You can't just do that!

Yeah, the evil part is just a title, not a modifier, so the title is evil overlord, but good is a modifier.

Patrician Vetinari would like to see you in his office. At your convenience, of course.

It's a Discworld reference. xD

He's the guy that runs Ankh-Morpork if I remember correctly.

Also, Ankh-Morpork is in my Firefox spellcheck.

Thank you!

Giro, do you read for funsies? I used to, I stopped after I started college and I'm trying to make more time for reading on my own.

I'll give you a cake!

for 19.99 Mail order

Yeah, I read all the time! I have like 6 or so books checked out from the library right now.

Sup with you and mail order?

I feel like this is some mail order scam.

Like, we keep payin' but seein' no return.

I forgot libraries existed.

Because I buy my books.

KINDLE FTW.

Eh? No No No. I assure you the mail order is just a way to...Er....Legal...I...Uh...

2.99 mail order for an answer!

Libraries ftw.

I should read more. I used to read quite a bit, the most I read now though is comics... Not that they're bad, comics can have good writing in them.

I just read Reaper Man last weekend, I have Raising Steam and Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff on my nightstand.

I like my humor.

I've got The Runaways, complete collection: Vol.2, Drifters: Vol.3, Elephantmen: Vol.1, and a stack of miscellaneous independent graphic novels.

They're gonna be my reading at night after exams are done

I've got... every comic I won. Vol. 1 of the Hellblazer collection... everything Jhonen Vasquez has ever created... all of the Coheed and Cambria comics... Hellboy Library Edition collection 1. And much more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back