Dude, Where's the Bus? [ooc]

Mood: Curious

Company: Giyari, Girourette

Other: Heading to work soon
I have never tried anything like that before, but I think it's a great idea, @Giyari . I'm more used to html than the bbcodes, but I'll get the hang of it sooner or later. I'm trying this portion as a test... but I bet the name thing will also help out, to keep people reminded of your character's name in case it isn't heavily mentioned in the post.

I like BBcode, though the code on this site is different to the code on another site I frequent... It's taking a bit of getting used to, haha!

I've also noticed how simple peoples posts look on this site, there's very little use of pictures or anything at all decorative!

Of course.

I guess I'lll even post again, maybe I should have given my character a power that actually gives him a use, lawl.

Also, @Giyari that's why I try to include a picture with my post, but usually it's not very relevant...

People like to be simple I guess, not a lot of clutter.

Levi Johnson

Mood: Blah, blah

Company: You guys

Other: Not much

What a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Testing, one, two, three... LOL If this works, the name should be dark red, but the side text still black.

Not sure what the color names are, here... lol! It didn't work.

Lol.... just went and tried to use the post layout from another site on this one, it just didn't work at all, hahaha!

I'd link you to the sire I was talking about but I think that might count as advertising tbh... Oh! I can screenshot the code and put a pic up! :D

EDITTTTT:::::::

[link]

That's what I'm used to posts looking like, you know, without filler text, or such small writing, because I shrunk the pic down a bit.

@Loki Laevatein If you have photoshop, GiMP, or another image manipulation program, you can use hex code colours. for example, that pink colour I'm using is hex code #d460da The code being [ color=#d460da] text [/color], without the space obviously

Cool...But if you go back to my last post w/the name on it, you'll see your advice worked, @Giyari . I appreciate it! Even if I just title it instead of all the side stuff, that will be helpful. I guess it will depend on if this catches on, if we use it.

-groggy as hell-

'aight. I read it like four times and was confused to what it was supposed to even mean.

I didn't register that it might be a troll. I was just like, "....why would you just randomly complain? Do you like Giy's pep talk and want more? wtf?"

xD

Ok...really heading off now or I'll be late. If anyone wants to chat about personal plot points w/my character involved, then send me a PM, okay? Thanks!

YOU THINK I RUN A CHARITY?

You want to get rehabilitated, don't you?

I'll even give you a discount!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back