Dude, Where's the Bus? [ooc]

Remember a knight I mentioned in the intro? He might take issue with that.

@Taokaka

Excellent post! I was starting to plan something for the cave, but it looks like you are reading my mind here!

By the way, I just posted an extra option for people to follow if that's okay ^ ^. There's a door that leads to a surprise location, if anyone wants to join the splitting of the group idea. If not, it could work as a "key".

@welian

I was afraid you would hate it because I did it without your permission. But I'm glad you liked it! (:3)

I wanted to see what happened w/the sea serpent, but I also wanna join Charley and my bro in the cave. >_< The trapdoor seems cool~ And possibly less dangerous. But probably not.^^

@Taokaka

It startled me at first, but I realized it didn't hurt anything, because it was almost exactly what I was going to do anyways.

@Loki Laevatein

You will see the serpent again, trust me. She even has a profile with spoilers in it.

By the way, in case anyone hasn't noticed yet, I've added a settings tab to the roleplay, and I've updated it with information on the island you guys are currently on.

welian said:
Remember a knight I mentioned in the intro?
I do! I wanna pay him a visit! C:<

As for Milly's power, I think they might be unknown for a while till either one of the worlds denizens tells her "there's an aura about her" or she fucks about with the wand that she randomly finds in her bag, which would involve her needing to go into her bag, which might be a while away...

So...Yeah, Chai is just kind of going to and there confused as hell until someone talks to him, I think that's a logical thing to do...

Also, tag me if you want to talk to my character, so I know to read it.

Also, everyone discovering their powers, and Chai has literally nothing different about him. Buwhahahaha.

Also, I may not be able to follow along with something this fast-paced, which is why I don't understand what's going on -_-/.....

I've been keeping up, but I'm also about to head to sleep because GMT time zone and 2:30am.

Good luck with the reading and getting the gist of everything without reading :P

CAN I HAVE A MASS FOLLOWING OF BUNS!?

Also, this BBC coding for this site has me going out of my mind with fun time coding.

I have an illness....

[dice]3842[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back