Dude, Where's the Bus? [ooc]

@Killigrew

In Milly's defence, she's pretty convinced all this batshit crazy happening around her is a dream she's having, so she's pretty confident that she's safe... whether she is safe is another thing entirely xD

So, I know the RP is going slowly - that's because I'm trying to wait for most everyone to post, before I continue on. In the future, as our characters split up into groups, the roleplay should be moving faster as more people are able to post faster.

Funny thing is my Char is probably going solo...unless some gains her trust in this small time frame....

You guys will have your chance soon enough! Once everyone makes it off the island, you'll have a chance to go your own ways.

Oh! And also, once you guys are off the island, you'll be able to make more characters, so there's that to look forward to.

Looks like the cast right now is split between people on the beach with the serpent, and people who ran to the cave like good little cowards. I'm going to make a THIRD post in a bit, some setting stuff - no particular character, just describing the setting.

Tell you what, some plotting will be fun. who wants to end up with Milly as their travel partner as she adventures through "dream land" doing fuck knows what?

Man, I make it sound so appealing, haha!

I've gotta go soon, but I'll check in before I go to sleep to see if it makes sense to post again. I'm working overtime this week all week long, so it may be a once or twice a day sort of post for me, then.

Charles walks a lonely road. The only road that he has ever known. He doesn't know where it goes, but it's home to him and he walks alone.

Killigrew said:
I didn't want him to stumble on it in the first post :P I want him to think he has no powers for a little bit.
Yeah, I just hinted at my powers, but decided not to make them manifest just yet. I want him to have to be really angry or upset or something for it to work...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back