• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ◸Drawn‣blood◢Highschool of The Loved「OOc」

[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 5587581, member: 42789&quot]I'm sorry, but I just found this fucking hilarious.

Okay :) so, are you?^^ sorry but I only signed up here for nezushi xD

chaeliyah said:
Okay :) so, are you?^^ sorry but I only signed up here for nezushi xD
<.< Shure, I'd be in. I don't have much better to do right now anyways.

Although I'm a little fuzzy on the end of the anime rn, so I've got some rewinding to attend to.

[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 5587667, member: 42789&quot]<.< Shure, I'd be in. I don't have much better to do right now anyways.

Although I'm a little fuzzy on the end of the anime rn, so I've got some rewinding to attend to.

Okay, sure^^ take your time :) I'd like to do non-au, maybe what happened after they parted so original, I know

chaeliyah said:
Okay, sure^^ take your time :) I'd like to do non-au, maybe what happened after they parted so original, I know
Alright. I'll inform you when I've caught up, I guess?

[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 5587721, member: 42789&quot]Alright. I'll inform you when I've caught up, I guess?

Yes, thank you^^

I'll remind you in a few days in case you forgot, if that's okay^^

chaeliyah said:
Yes, thank you^^
I'll remind you in a few days in case you forgot, if that's okay^^
That's fine by me. But I'll probably finish it up sometime today. I don't have much to scan over. I'll binge too.

[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 5587785, member: 42789&quot]That's fine by me. But I'll probably finish it up sometime today. I don't have much to scan over. I'll binge too.

It's evening here but we can start tomorrow :) sorry for the bother...

How do you usually rp here 1 on 1? Create an rp or do it via private messages?

Sorry, I am new to this site

chaeliyah said:
It's evening here but we can start tomorrow :) sorry for the bother...
How do you usually rp here 1 on 1? Create an rp or do it via private messages?

Sorry, I am new to this site
Ah, no troubles at all!

Well, that depends on what you would rather, a private role play or PM. I usually do it over PM, but I'm never opposed to threads.

All pro's start out new =^^=

[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 5587840, member: 42789&quot]Ah, no troubles at all!

Well, that depends on what you would rather, a private role play or PM. I usually do it over PM, but I'm never opposed to threads.

I prefer pm but first I need the 10 posts^^

Have you already rewatched it?^-^

[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 5587840, member: 42789&quot]Ah, no troubles at all!

Would you mind rping on kakao talk, line, kik or something like that by the way? It's more convenient because of the notifications and because there are no rules^^

chaeliyah said:
Would you mind rping on kakao talk, line, kik or something like that by the way? It's more convenient because of the notifications and because there are no rules^^
I don't have either of those applications, but I believe I'll be able to make a Kik.

Could we possibly start sometime tomorrow? I'm sorry. Every time I make a deadline my mom comes and screws with my schedule. Yesterday she guilt tripped me with shopping and then helping her out with my little sister and today she fell asleep on the couch and left me with my sister again, so thing have been hectic. I apologize for any inconveniences in advance. We've been moving all week and such and I go to a school like miles away from our new house not to mention my mom is a single woman with a 1 year old and no job- so things just get crazy around here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back