• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters

Evie

When Ree's demon shouted, he inadvertently set off the runes behind them. Meanwhile, Evie noticed that Ree was planning something to dodge her attack, so Evie decided to switch up what she was doing ever so slightly, she pulled out three stones runes from her bag, enchanting them as she slowed her pace down. She held them out in front of her self, two in one hand, and one in the other. She made sure to put as much force into her feet as they connected with the ground, making them make enough noise to set off the runes in her hands. The runes started spraying out water, just as Ree's tentacles came out of her, repelling them backwards and away from Evie, just long enough for Evie to deliver a hard kick to Ree's head, sending her sprawling backwards, through and onto the ground in the center of the still active Runes, Causing Ree's body to be badly burnt as well as sending far too many volts through it, for it to handle, causing her mussels to spasm briefly before locking up

@Light @King Crimson  @Embaga Elder @LokiofSP @Tazmodo @GingerBread

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the centipedes, detecting the forceful gush of water headed it's way, turns it's body to avoid the brunt of the blast, instead being diverted to the side, where it buries it's axehead-like pincers through a nearby painting and into the wall. sensing the oncoming danger of Evie's foot, the centipede retracts part of it's body, pulling Ree away with it, just before Evie's foot could connect.

---

Now that the runes had been activated, Ree was finally free to speak, which she takes full liberty of by venting her pent-up frustration, loud enough for Evie to hear.

"Will you knock it off already!? Look, I'm really sorry about gagging you, and I'm sure you're really angry and scared and confused about all of this, believe me, I know how you feel! But you can't just go around, taking it out on everyone around you and not expect something like this to happen!"

Taking a softer tone, now that she had calmed down, Ree continues, "I think I can speak for everyone here, when I say that we don't want more trouble than we already have. We're all just a bunch of kids, trying to get our parents back and get home. We don't have any beef with you, we just want everyone to get back home, I promise."

As a token of good faith, the creature within Evie's mouth shrinks down to it's original size, allowing her to speak once again.

Ree looked on with pleading eyes, hoping she wouldn't regret this decision.

@Light @GingerBread @Embaga Elder @LokiofSP @Tazmodo

Red Temple Zalena

Due to the centipede stabbing it's pincers into the painting the temple and it's guardians begin to awaken once more. It seemed like the temple was retaliating to the supposed threat that was occurring within it. The supervisor and Demetria had fled before the fight between Ree and Evie had started and were already within Spain together, discussing what had happened exactly. With the group in the temple being in trouble with the addition of Castiel and Zalena being in danger as well. The castle itself draws power from Valente to have the degenerates swallow up all of the Genesis members and send Evie back home. All of the Genesis members appear near the bathrooms. All appear but Corabelle and Austrianna takes note of this immediately. Zalena notices that Castiel is bleeding from his shoulder and even though they're both soaked in rainwater and smell of mud, she races over to help his wounds. "Is everyone here alright?! What's going on?" ( @Embaga Elder @GingerBread @CelticSol @MTchaos1134 @The Imperial Flame @LokiofSP @King Crimson @Tazmodo @Daimao @Inheritance )

Castiel

Castiel Shook his head as Zalena came over to help him with his injuries, not wanting to worry her with any of it. Not looking at his wounds, Castiel pulled off his hoodie and wrapped it loosely around the bite in his arm, trying to just ignore it until it got better. "I'm Fine.. I think we got taken back to the castle.. or not. I really don't know" Castiel went to shrug, but only managed to with his left shoulder, since he couldn't move his right arm at all, because of the injuries he got, though he didn't really notice that his right shoulder didn't move. "I.. I think I'm going to go find somewhere to take a quick nap.." Castiel started slowly walking off, trying to brush off the pain he felt from the injuries, as well as the fact that he felt as if he was going to collapse. "I'll deal with this in five minutes.. or whatever"

@Light @King Crimson @Tazmodo @Embaga Elder @The Imperial Flame @CelticSol

Suria

Suria yawns, standing up and heading towards the showers, "Anyways, wish I could say I had a good time out with all you guys, but honestly you all tried to kill each other and shit so...see ya." He paused though, looking towards Zalena and Castiel. Suria was going to walk off and just head to the showers, but he thought for a moment, 'I could just head to the showers, but if I help him out this time, I won't have to do anything else for awhile...'  He looked at his watch, the smaller hand was currently on nine, 'Okay, that works I guess.' Suria sighed, approaching the situation with his hands in his pockets, pushing past Zalena and kneeling before Castiel, "Out of my way miss, I've been a healer for about two hours now, so I'm pretty much an expert at this healing thing." He pulled his pocket watch out and clicked the top button, staring blankly at Castiel for a few minutes before putting the watch back in his pocket and began walking to the showers, "Should start healing slowly now. Hopefully. Either way, I did all I can this hour, so I'll see you in the morning or whatever."

@GingerBread @Light

Kristen

Kristen watched the fight between Evie and Ree with initial disinterest, though that disinterest quickly turned to concern as she realized they were actually trying to kill one another. She attempted to speak, but found the damn thing in her mouth was preventing her from doing so! By the time it finally shrunk and she could speak again, they were back in the castle. Before doing anything else, before even gaining her bearings, Kristen walked over to Ree and pulled the girl by the arm, dragging her off to the side. Once they were a bit away from the others, Kristen spoke, "What the fuck was that back there?! I was having a conversation with somebody and you come in, throw something in our mouths for no reason, then you both try to kill each other?! Give me a good reason why I shouldn't punch the shit outta you for trying something like that."

@King Crimson

Zalena

Zalena races after Castiel and wraps her arm around his waist and helps him walk, finding it very hard to watch him try to handle this wound on his own. "Why do you always do this?! We need a medic!" Zalena's hair turns white and she stares up at him with absolutely terrified eyes. She felt like she had to help him somehow since she felt like she was to blame for staying in the air for so long when it amounted to nothing. "Castiel, you're going to be fine. Just focus on me and think about....think about us and what we did in the forest. Don't stop thinking about it and um...tell me how my lips felt!" Zalena was talking in a loud voice and didn't realize how loud she was being. Austrianna did venture over and had her questions but they would have to wait. While she was here she formed a bone cast over Castiel's arm to hold in the blood, apply pressure, and keep it from getting irritated. ( @GingerBread )

[SIZE= 24px]Castiel[/SIZE]

"Always do what? I'm.. I'm fine, there's nothing to-" Castiel winced slightly and his face went slightly red, but stayed mostly pale, as Zalena began shouting about what happened in the forest. "Don't.." Castiel looked over at Austrianna, wondering why she was coming over, since every other time he'd tried to talk to her, she'd ignored him completely. He decided to ignore her, since she wasn't speaking to him or anything, and turn his attention back to Zalena. "Look, I'm fine.. Honestly. I just need a quick nap and I'll be fine... You worry too much" Castiel weakly chuckled before closing his eyes as he felt like he was going to pass out soon. He opened his eyes again, and attempted to use his right arm to push Zalena away, but a look of shock passed over his face as he realised he couldn't move his arm. "Anyway, I'm sure the others need their leader.. and I'll.. be fine, I promise" He pushed Zalena away from him with his left arm, before stumbling away, leaning on the wall slightly for support as he walked away.

@Light

(I am back sorry for the disappearing and I'm back but with no clue on what is going on so I hear Castiel needs healing)

Clark went to Castiel and injected his last energy. "So I don't know how I aquire these things but I'm out of them no so I need a new supply or I can't heal after today." He started to heal his shoulder.

By now, Ree had grown used to travelling by Degenerate, and was relieved to find that she was back in familiar territory and that Evie was nowhere to be found.

Breathing a deep sigh of relief, Ree finally relaxed, glad that her luck may be finally turning around.

...That is, until Kristen grabbed a hold of her arm and dragged her away from the group.

Ree found that Kristen's words cut quite deep, causing her earlier recklessness.

"W-Wait, Hang on! I wasn't trying to kill anyone! I-I just wanted you guys to stop yelling at each other, and I wanted her to acting like such a bully all the time. I didn't think she would try to fight me! I wanted to say something, tell her to stop, but she had those runes rigged to explode if I even made a sound, so I had to defend myself!"

Ree casts her eyes down, clearly ashamed, "I-I shouldn't have let her get to me...I shouldn't have flown off the handle...and I definitely shouldn't have taken it out on you...I'm sorry."

@Light @GingerBread @Embaga Elder @LokiofSP @Tazmodo

Andrew Blight

He had been...wandering...to put it in a basic term. The past few...well he couldn't remember. He couldn't remember anything really, just that he was alone again for a long time....but now he was back...back? Where was here? His mind was a bit shattered, but he was able to function at least. He said nothing, just stood up straight and observed. He just watched in silence, soaking up what he could about these people who he had long forgotten...then again, he wasn't sure HOW long it had really been. @Light

Castiel

Castiel moved away from Clark as he noticed he was healing him; He turned to face Clark with a weak look of anger on his, 'far too pale to be healthy' face. "Will you just stop?! Why won't you save your healing for people who actually need it? So you're not so useless when other people actually need help. So other people don't end up like... Like my.. my sister" Castiel turned away from Clark and started to slowly walk away again. "Look, I'm fine; I don't need help. Just..." He stopped and placed a hand on his head, as he began to feel faint; The small amount of adrenaline he had from the fight fading rapidly. "Just..." Castiel started to slowly lean forwards, before straightening himself back up, trying to ignore the fact he was beginning to feel faint. "Just..." He went to take another step forwards, but as he did he lurched forwards before falling and hitting the ground with a dull thud as he passed out from blood loss, having lost a lot of blood from the fight as well as all the previous incidents, since they all seemed to happen one after the other.

@Light @LokiofSP @Tazmodo @Embaga Elder @King Crimson @Daimao @CelticSol @GingerBread @Inheritance (Tagging everyone cause I've no idea who's in the area, sorry in advance if you're not in the situation)

Clark went over to him. "I don't have time to be playing this game I'll just steal from your energy supplies mana user." He stated to heal his wound again but due to the blood loss he didn't how long  it would take. "Anybody else need healing if so raise you hand and cone to me if you are critical."

Yin.png

Yin sighed as she noticed all the people having structured conversations. She had never been good at conversation, and this just proved her point more. She fiddled with her staff and tried to will a gust of wind to happen, She needed to learn to control her powers.

@light (Its up to you if she can do it.) @anyone  

Kristen

Kristen sighed sucking her teeth as she looked away from Ree, "You really fucked up you know that? If you want someone to stop being an asshole, you don't fucking violate them! You just yell at them and move on. On top of that you used up valuable mana, more than likely made us lose a fucking asset in whats-her-face, and more importantly you look like a fucking asshole through it all. If it were any other time I would punch you in your face, but I'm tired, and I just want to go to bed..." Kristen walked away from Ree and made her way to the beds, only to stop upon seeing the small circle of people gathered around an area. She raised a brow, finding Castiel in the middle of this group, with a healer on him and Zalena holding him. She would have typically asked what was going on, or where Zalena had gone off to, but once she saw Castiel's wound, her eyes widened, and all she could do was ask, "What the hell did that!?"

@Light @Tazmodo @GingerBread @King Crimson

Carnage

As Yin made a gust of wind appear with her staff Carnage realized one big thing, the fact that he could build her up to have even greater influence on the group than others. Firstly he'd work with her on her atrocious personality and shape up her ability in combat and strategy. In doing so Yin would be both a force to be reckoned with and a person to rely upon. "Yin, I have a suggestion that would help you and your group out nicely, since your failure ends in my failure as well." It was a lie. "I want you to go take a shower, prepare dinner for the others, and get as much rest as you can." Also a lie. "Right now they need a sense of order and you can help the group out significantly in the next few days to come, I can tell since I've been with you your whole life. I can't have you fail to save my main host, dead weight." It was all a lie and it didn't even bother the entity. To him, all that mattered was perfected results. In results he's planned comes triumph. ( @The Imperial Flame )

Zalena

Zalena sits beside Castiel with a worried expression. Her breath was nothing but erratic as she looks up at Clark. She sets her hand on Castiel's heart for a sense of comfort, "Will he be okay? You can heal him fast enough right?" Her hair, edges of her horns, and eyes shift to the color of white. "I really can't handle losing another person. I should have been there to help him before it bit him." Zalena was breaking down into tears, rambling on about how the situation was in fact her fault even though it may not have been. Once Kristen enters the situation and asks what had happened Zalena turns her teary face over to her younger sister. "I-I don't know, it was some large hound unlike any other. If anything it felt like that glowing bird we rode on before and I jus-" Zalena stopped talking and began weeping once again. ( @GingerBread @Tazmodo )

Tenebris & Tenebria

The pocket watch Suria now owns glows and allows Tenebris to burst forth. He stands beside Suria and sighs, throwing his hands inside of his pocket. He gazes at his probably tired partner and thinks that it's about time they all get ready for the next day ahead of them. "Hey, I don't think you really care too much about being in a scene of drama. I think it would be best for you to get ready for the night, you'll need a lot of sleep anyways. You used my sister and I more than once in the same day you resonated, your body is going to face heavy fatigue. Tenebria and I will help you get ready for sleep." ( @LokiofSP )

Austrianna

Austrianna decides on leaving the scene since her further assistance wasn't needed. Instead she thought that looking for outside influence would be helpful towards the situation. She stands up and walks away, turning the corner so she could privately call out to her elder sister for help. Once she's alone she takes a deep breath and thinks about the decision she's about to make. "No turning back now. Maya, I need your help right now. I need a cookie that will help heal someone." ( @GingerBread )

Andrew

The singular glowing feather from the legendary bird glows brightly within Andrew's pocket and gives off a warm sensation. It slowly builds up his vigor and longer it stays in his pocket yet at the same time it made him terribly drowsy. His mana levels were stable and so were his natural energy and sugar levels. The feather was slowly losing it's color each second it charged him and made him sleepy as if it were a trade off. ( @Inheritance )

Corabelle Euphemia

Corabelle had spent dinner with the new family of two that she was staying with. Talking to Cilan wasn't as bad as she thought since he was both a respectable and reasonable man. Euphemia was very mother-like towards her so the balance of the two made her feel very comfortable within the house. Corabelle had to wear Euphemia's old clothes since she did in fact shower and was preparing to sleep. Though before she could drift off the door to the spare room slowly opened and in stepped Euphemia. "Are you feeling okay Corabelle? I'm sorry the room looks bland, I'll make sure to personalize it to your taste tomorrow. We're going shopping for your things tomorrow anyways." She doesn't step into the room completely without permission but only halfway did. 

Corabelle swiftly sits up and nods her head while brushing her hair over her ear. Her actions were extremely soft spoken but wasn't exactly shy. "I'm feeling fine but you don't have to go so far Mrs. Euphemia." Corabelle grips her sheets tightly and slightly avoids eye contact. She didn't want to be rude since she was just a guest here. 

"No it's fine! You're our guest and you may stay that way for as long as you like, even when your memories return since you're probably far from home. I couldn't look at myself in the mirror if I didn't make sure your stay here was comfortable and your journey back home was completely safe." Euphemia gives her a small smile and begins backing away. "Sorry for bothering you, I just wanted to check in on you. Goodnight, I hope you have pleasant dreams." Euphemia closes the door only to open it once again. "Don't call me Mrs. Euphemia! Call me Euphi if you want to, it's much easier on us both." Euhpemia closes the door and leaves for good this time to join her husband in their own bedroom. Leaving Corabelle alone to her own thoughts about the two new people she's met and the situation she's now in. "I wonder...who am I...really?" While pondering on this, Corabelle didn't even notice when she drifted off to sleep. 

Maya

Maya appeared in front of Austrianna in a puff of miniature cookies. "Why do you need healing? Did you catch cooties from boys?" Maya had her clothes change from her normal dress, to a Hazmat suit that fit her perfectly "That's why you should stay away from them! Cooties are dangerous!" Maya decided that it was her duty to help her sister cure the cooties that she caught. She had a cookie appear in each of her hands, and started looking between the both of them, with a confused look on her face, like she was trying to work a really difficult problem out. "Ummmm... One of these cookies will heal you of your cooties.. and anything else you need healing!" Maya looked up at Austrianna with a huge grin on her face. "The other one does really cool stuff!" Maya's face took on a more guilty look. "I'm not sure which one will heal your cooties though...Sorry" Her guilty look faded quickly, as she smiled at Austrianna once again. "You'll just have to eat them both, so you can have twice the amount of my Amazing cookies! Isn't that great?" Maya had a table appear between her and Austrianna, before setting the cookies down on it; She didn't want to touch Austrianna and risk catching cooties herself. "I've got to go now, I'm on a really really, cool, exciting adventure. But I'll try to see you again soon. See you later, alligator!"

@Light

Andrew Blight

If nothing else, he was rather alarmed this was happening. He didn't take it out, somebody could see it, instead he just...took a knee. Well he really fell to one, almost wanting to sleep. This was...horrible! He needed to pawn this off fast, even if it did supply him with energy, what the hell was the point if he couldn't be awake to see it in use! DAMN IT! Damn the bird, Damn that stupid hippie, damn this whole world! He hated this place. He hated most everything about now. @Light

Suria

Suria nodded at Tenebris, pointing three fingers in the shape of a gun at him, "Already on it, just gotta take a shower first, so just wait outside while I do so. Or don't, doesn't matter either way." Suria walked to the showers and placed the pocket watch to the side, lifting his jacket and shirt above his head as he began to strip. He then took out the hair-tie that held his hair in a ponytail, allowing his black hair to fall just underneath his shoulder blades. He took off his hat then, throwing that to the side as well before stepping into bath area, turning on the hot water and sitting down cross legged,l yawning and falling asleep for about fifteen minutes. He then stood up, haphazardly splashed some soap on his body, and turned off the shower. He walked out and picked up a towel, tying it around his place. He picked up the pocket watch and talked to Tenebris and Tenebria, "So, I just realized I have no spare clothes, so can you like, make clothes or something? I would hate to g- *YAWN* go the rest of this adventure with nothing else but a towel covering my junk at all times, so..."

@Light

Clark was healing Castiel and listening to Selena but when she cried he got annoyed. He looked at her and snap his finger at him using on to focus on healing. "Hey stop that I'm trying to focus. I'm sure it was out of you hands. Calm down you can talk but no crying or anything like that it makes it harder to focus on vitals." He went back to healing as his wound closed and heart beat went back to normal. He finished healing him and stood up. "Good he'llwake up in a minute or two there isn't much I can do for the blood loss but I did what I could. He'll feel like he was at a blood bank thing that people do." He grabbed a little bag out if his hoodie pocket and tossed for her. "Give him those cookies when he wakes up and make sure you feed them to him otherwise he could go back to neat death and I don't have enough energy for that again. Do you have an injury? And don't lie to me."

RJ woke up and was lost. He had no memories past the whole fight with the shotgun girl. Memory was always a bad thing for him and his father but he didn't know why. He looked around to where he was but was lost. All he could do was hope he was somewhere near the group. He pulled out his phone and looked up Castiel's GPS. When he found them he walked in that direction but had no clue how far they were.

Alyson/Hassan

The cousins left the group while the girls were still arguing. They figured whenever things settle down a bit then they'll be able to discuss what happened, but for now they just explored the castle. They had no idea where they were going, they was just wondering around. Pup Vaku was running ahead of them excitedly. @Light (It's okay I'm alive) 

Yin.png

Yin closed her eyes and smiled. She Glanced at the others and said "I am going to go cook food." She strutted down the hallways and arrived at the kitchen. She glanced at the pantry and grabbed the things she needed to make Macaroni and cheese, and Hot dogs and hamburger. She then began grilling hot-dogs and burgers. She flew around the kitchen and looked like a tornado. She knew that if she didn't add the noodles at the right time they would be chewy. She needed all her concentration.

@anyone 

Austrianna

Austrianna sighs since she knew that disregarding the cookies would only lead to trouble with her sister Maya. Testing it out to make sure it was safe to give to Castiel would be a good thing to do as well. Austrianna tries both cookies at a time by ripping off a small piece. After a few seconds she could feel absolutely nothing and she had a surge of annoyance. She couldn't believe that Maya would give her a dud cookie when she really needed it to heal someone. Thirty seconds later her mana began to pulse throughout er body rapidly and made her head pound. At this point she knew they weren't duds and became concerned for her own safety. She no longer felt in touch with bones and stared with wide eyes as electricity burst out of her arms. It began weaving in and out of her body at an alarming rate alongside new bursts. Her body began to seize uncontrollably which causes her to drop to the floor. Austrianna kept trying to regain control of her body and stand once more. She attempted to call out for some form of help but her throat wouldn't comply. Slowly and steadily Austrianna's skin was sparking, turning blue, and and becoming electricity itself. She begins to crawl on her hands and knees as her clothes are fried but her sword ends up being shifted the same way her body is. 

Austrianna's voice begins to come back only to project painful yet weak groans as if she were throwing up. Her body was now that of blue electricity in the shape of a human body. She looks towards her shaking hand with a shocked expression. She ends up falling on her chest pathetically while trying to crawl back to where she came from, even though she was nowhere near the others. Sparks splash outward when her body hits the floor with an electric crack. As much as she tried to breathe, it became harder by the second until she couldn't any longer. Everything around her went dark as her body flashed into the nearest ceiling light. 

Andrew

As Andrew angrily dropped to a knee to slowly fall asleep, a degenerate came his way and waited for him. It was as if it were ready to drag him to a bed once he fell asleep. While Andrew was slowly drifting off to sleep he could hear several other voices and slightly see imagines of people. One image was of an adult male barely dangling off of the edge of a cliff, bleeding out from an obvious shot gun blast to the chest with the same feather Andrew has in his hand. Another was of two young children hiding within a closet from what could be their parents. The last image Andrew saw was of a fair maiden bathing within a luxurious lake kissed by the moonlight. This girl seemed to have a feather in her hair and turned around to face the direction in which Andrew would be looking from. It seemed like she did in fact notice him but once she did the visions ended and the feather pushed in the strongest wave of drowsiness on Andrew. ( @Inheritance )

Tenebris Tenebria

Tenebris rubs his chin at the current situation they had to deal with. It seemed like the group needed a lot of things and couldn't even take care of themselves. "Don't worry about that. Just use my clothes for now, we're around the same size and I don't need em. Tenebria will work on the rest with your group, you all seem to need a supervisor." Tenebris rolls his eyes and hands over what he has to Suria without hesitation. Tenebria simply phases out of the pocket watch without a problem and walks out the bathroom. The bathroom was set up like a locker room so if any other boy were there things would have been bad. She exits the bathroom and addresses the group of kids that haven't left the scene unlike Alyson, Hassan, Austrianna, and Yin. "Excuse me for...interrupting but I think I have a little suggestion!" Tenebria lets her sly grin creep along her face as she leaned on the door frame. "Some of you should go shopping for clothes while another half either checks him-" She fans all four fingers towards and past Castiel in a fanning motion. "into a hospital or get him a blood bag." She turns around and smiles over her shoulder. "Doesn't matter who but that's something you really should work on." Tenebria strolls back into the bathroom and fades away into the steam. ( @Tazmodo @King Crimson @LokiofSP @GingerBread  @Daimao @Inheritance @CelticSol @MTchaos1134 )

Zalena

Zalena listens to what Tenebria has to say, completely zoning out on Clark for a moment until she pieced her thoughts together once more. "I'm not injured no, I-I'm fine. She's right guys some of you should split up and get those and I'll watch him." Zalena's eyes frantically skim over the group and her mind begins to race. She couldn't make the wrong decision here since somebodies life was on the line here. She was one of the leaders so responsibilities like this was something she'd have to get used to. She roughly wipes away the tears from her face with her palm and comes to a decision, having the most confidence she can within it. "Kristen and Clark you two are going together for blood. Find a degenerate and try your best to get it to transport you to a good hospital. Move, now!" She points towards the nearest degenerate sitting around and takes notice of RJ entering the scene. "Rj and Ree, you two are going shopping for any necessities we may need like clothes, food, and other items. Ree you shop for the girls and RJ you shop for the boys. Stick together and grab a degenerate to take you right now." Zalena could only hope that these two groups would be effective enough to carry out the task at hand. ( @Tazmodo @King Crimson @LokiofSP @GingerBread )

Castiel

With Castiel losing consciousness he ends up in a completely foreign place than the regular darkness. Before him stood a Ruby with a worried expression on her face. There was a glowing white orb where her heart was and the same applied for Castiel. Her words flew over his head since the dream wasn't allowing him to hear clearly. As seconds went by her touch and figure became non existent and blurry. The only words he could make out by the time she wasn't identifiable was, "Don't die, please remove the lock and save them with it." Directly after this the dream ends and he ends up in a burning village. He was standing in a burning house that was obviously blown up. Burnt but somewhat recognizable Genesis members were sprawled out around him either melted into the ground or buried underneath rubble. Austrianna had her own blade in her neck. Hassan's entire lower body was crushed underneath a piece of what was the ceiling. Skylar and Faolan were side by side burning. They weren't even recognizable but it was obviously them due to their size. Alyson has several puncture wounds in her chest and stomach and her bloodied body was left untouched by flame in the corner. Zalena was suspended from the floor by a large piece of wood protruding through her stomach. Eppie's body lay on it's side with her throat cut open. Ree was being held up against a wall by a pole nailing her head to it. Zeta had Zalena's lance sticking out of his back. The dream had Castiel move backward and step on something brittle than crumbled underneath his shoe. It was a charred skeletal frame which happened to be Suria due to the familiar chain. Yin wasn't exactly as together as a body regularly would be. Clark had glass in his chest. Rj had daggers lodged in his spine. Marshall was buried completely in flaming barbed arrows. Clare was face down in a large pool of blood with rubble sitting on her body. Grace had several claw marks along her body which seemed far too deep to survive. Kristen had an ax in the back of her neck with wood piercing her. Leo's body was hanging from the ceiling and hit the floor, landing in a pool of blood with an audible SLOSH. Andrew was propped up against a wall with flames spreading down from his face to the rest o his body. Evie was being held above the ground by a tall man with large wings similar to Juniper and Zalena's own. This man looks towards Castiel with an amused smile as he adds slight pressure to his grip and causes an audible snap to ring out from Evie's neck and her body goes limp. He drops her as if she were an old toy and stalks over to Castiel. The dream didn't allow Castiel to move as the being thrusts it's hand through his chest and removes his heart. Allowing Castiel to drop before his feet and cause everything to go dark. ( @GingerBread )

Kitchen

As Hassan and Alyson wandered through the halls. They ended up in the kitchen with Yin whom was cooking rapidly for the entire group. The table was long and was designed to hold many people outside of the kitchen. ( @The Imperial Flame @Embaga Elder )

"I-I didn't--I was just trying to..." Ree's voice stuttered and then trailed off, blossoming into yet another defeated sigh.

Supporting herself against the wall behind her, Ree, glumly thinks to herself, Well, she didn't punch me... 

Zalena's sudden command serves to snap Ree out from her self-imposed funk, causing her to clumsily respond, "O-Oh! Clothes! Supplies! Sure! Right!"

While the idea of going out so soon after her previous venture troubled her, she was grateful it was something as menial as a supply run and for a chance to make up for her previous mistakes.

Quietly, Ree reassures herself, This is fine! Just a quick trip to the store! There's no way this could go wrong!

Looking down, Ree realizes that her own clothes had taken some damage from her earlier encounters, causing her to ponder getting some new clothes for herself while she was at it.

---

After retreating to the bathroom, with bag in hand, Ree exchanges her clothes for fresher garments, gathers her own share of funds and a long, hastily made shopping-list and heads out the door to wait for her departure.

@Tazmodo @King Crimson @LokiofSP @GingerBread  @Daimao @Inheritance @CelticSol @MTchaos1134 )

Seeing the two enter the room, Yin hands them an apron each and tells them to start setting dishes and plates and silverware out. Yin is finishing up the macaroni and cheese, and throws in her secret ingredient. She then goes on grilling the food. @Embaga Elder

Users who are viewing this thread

Back