• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters

Castiel

"I promise-" Castiel was shocked when he started feeling rejuvenated randomly, though he was even more surprised when he got his vision back, and saw Zalena's face less than a inch away from his own. 'Does she want to kiss me?! Why else would she be so close to my face?  Oh, Her hair is pink! Should I kiss her? Does my breath smell okay? What if I mess it up?!' Castiel looked at Zalena, frozen, unsure of what to do; He felt like he should kiss her, since it seemed appropriate, since they had both confessed their feelings to each other, but he didn't want to mess it up in any way. "Umm" Castiel closed his eyes and moved forwards ever so slightly, closing the small gap between their faces. Castiel wrapped his arms around Zalena, hugging her as he pressed his lips against hers, kissing her. He was planning on giving her a small kiss and then moving away, reducing his chances of messing it up

@Light

Zalena

Zalena kisses back and holds on to Castiel tightly, deepening the kiss. She didn't want to let go of this even though she didn't have any experience or skill at all when it came to kissing. The most she's ever done with someone else was hold hands. She assumed that she wasn't bad but she wasn't good. Her mind was racing with many different thoughts as Castiel held her tightly. She enjoyed the feeling of being enveloped by him, it was pleasant. Another thought shot into her mind as well. Would they be dating after this? She doubted it since she likes being formally asked and didn't think that Castiel would. ( @GingerBread )

Castiel

Castiel was surprised when Zalena deepened the kiss between them, though he was intending for the kiss to be quick, he decided to carry on with it, for a little bit longer. 'So does this mean we're going out now? I shouldn't be in a relationship right now.. Ruby is dead, and her soul is messed up in some place.. and I'm kissing Zalena, having a good time. This relationship probably won't work though; She's still a princess, even if she says she likes me, I'm pretty sure a princess can't just go out with anyone who isn't royalty' Castiel broke away from the kiss as he moved his arms away from Zalena, stepping back from her slightly. "Sorry, I shouldn't've.. Sorry" Castiel, looked around for a second before walking forwards, planning, and hoping, to go back to the abandoned cabin. "I'm heading back now.. I wouldn't want to annoy my aunt by taking too long would I?" Castiel chuckled lightly and awkwardly as he walked away. "You can join me whenever you're ready" 

@Light

Suria

Suria simply looks at the Waffle crisps he currently had in his arms, sniffing a bit as his eyes began to water slightly. He opened one of the boxes of cereal and took a handful of the dried product and stuffed it into his mouth. He chewed for a few moments before finally swallowing. Suria looks back up at the Guardian, "I don't love many things in this life, but I think I can safely say that you're at the top of the small list of things that I do love now." He sat back down, shoveling the occasional handful of his waffle crisps into his mouth every now and again.

@LokiofSP @GingerBread @King Crimson @Tazmodo @Embaga Elder @CelticSol @Daimao @The Imperial Flame @Light

Kristen

Kristen looked at the sight of Suria eating his cereal rather loudly with slight distaste. She looked towards the Guardian, "O-kay, nice to know that you'll grant the wish of some idiot who probably wants to stick his dick in a box of cereal right now, but now onto the real questions; like for example, why the fuck are our parents on the walls of some random temple? Follow up to that by the way, if you're going to go out of your way to paint our parents onto a wall, why is it that my mom was split into fifths? Seems really fucking stupid and slightly creepy to only have one aspect of her in the painting..."

@LokiofSP @GingerBread @King Crimson @Tazmodo @Embaga Elder @CelticSol @Daimao @The Imperial Flame @Light

Last edited by a moderator:

Alyson/Hassan

The cousins watched the orb in aw as it floated into the air,taking a new shape. The shape seemed to be that of a girl, who looked naked. Hassan thought he might get lucky, but of course his eyes were forcefully shut. Of course.. Alyson was in complete aw, after witnessing the red orb changing into a beautiful lady with long blonde hair, and red eyes. You-you're welcome Miss.  As the woman introduced herself the only think that she really heard was the word deity. After hearing that, Alyson stiffen all the way up. She looked over at Hassan and pulled him in front of her, hiding behind him. She had no idea how to deal with a deity. Tha-thank you. Alyson said shyly. As she moved on to Hassan and talked to him, he chuckled as she mentioned his father's drinking habit. Sadly, my father was exactly my age when he started drinking. As Ashlyn continued speaking the more she confused the cousins. Alyson stepped out from behind Hassan, looking at him then back to her as she floated in the air. She finally asked a question they could answer. Ashlyn the year is 2036, and the world isn't the same as it use to be. Things have changed. But I'm sure seeing it for yourself is better. @Light  @King Crimson

Ree's demons shuddered at Ashlyn's approach, fearful that if they were discovered, the goddess would not hesitate to exterminate them.

Likewise, Ree shied away from Ashlyn, troubled by her demon's response to Ashlyn's appearance, and confused by Ashlyn's words.

Meekly, Ree responds, "Uhh...I'm Ree...And...well...I was actually kind of hoping that you would know why I'm here."

@Light @GingerBread @Embaga Elder @LokiofSP @Tazmodo

Ashlyn

Ashlyn blinks at the year Alyson labeled it as, completely shocked at how much time had passed. "Seriously? I knew time had gone by but this much is just..." Ashlyn taps her lips with her finger and starts doing math in her head. "Well I guess it makes sense if you're all as old as I'm guessing you are." Ashlyn looks towards Ree and tilts her head, finally noticing that she's naked while doing so. "Oh! Is my current appearance scaring you?" Ashlyn attempts to use her powers to form clothes but it seemed like she lacked power to do so. "Why can't I used my other powers?" Ashlyn stares at her palms and blinks, looking to see where her core of power went. She notices a thread of her power leaving her body and follows it until she sees that it was connected to Ree. "Oh, well this is a thing."

789d4163dd2b4f2fe3672785c82d9faa.jpg

"If you're confused on what's going on, I can explain." Words from Nelliel Quincy come from behind the group as she makes a sudden and strange appearance. "My name is Nelliel Quincy, I tend to just pop back into existence whenever one of  the chosen kids are resonating with a celestial item." Ashlyn tilts her head when she was referred to as a celestial item, seeming annoyed. "It is what your full version split you all off for anyways." When Nelliel says this, Ashlyn seems more curious then mad. "For now, I'm going to help both of you resonate completely." Nelliel points to both Ree and Ashlyn. "For now Ashlyn, you're an organic celestial item. Which are celestial items with brains of their own that function as a being rather than a weapon. Ree right now all you need to do is open up your soul to her completely to finish the process." 

The red guardian keeps its head low and raises its arm to point towards the painting on the wall. "This was an event that your parents went through with Ashlyn. It's simply a drawing of an old memory your parents have within the temple of their old guild leader. It's only Ashlyn because at the time your mother didn't exist. She spent more of her life split than whole in those times." ( @LokiofSP @King Crimson @Embaga Elder @GingerBread @Tazmodo )

Zalena

Zalena felt a sudden warmth spread through her body and give Castiel a small smile even if his back was turned. "Yeah...I'm ready." In the back of her mind she was still concerned on why they got a sudden boost but she couldn't focus on it completely. She skips over to Castiel to keep up with him and gives him a small smile, that was until it started to get cloudy. "Do you think it's going to rain? Also are you sure that we're going the right way?" Zalena sticks even closer to Castiel after asking her two questions. The woods slowly began to stir. ( @GingerBread

Suria

Suria nodded as if he was paying attention to what the Guardian was saying, but he wasn't. In fact, at that moment, Suria was prepared to sleep once again, finding himself growing increasingly bored by the situation, it was as he did this however, that one of his boxes of Waffle Crisps fell down the hole, and he opened one of his eyes just in time to see this. Suria sighed and rolled his eyes, putting the other four boxes of cereal to the side, "Don't touch these." He then proceeded to put his hands in his pockets and walked towards the hole, and then proceeded to walk directly off the edge without pause.

@Light

Kristen

Kristen still seemed puzzled by the answer of the Guardian, "So wait, why is it that it was our parents specifically? Were they all apart of some kinda Fight Club bullshit? Besides the obvious shit with my mom, why are our parents so special? Because just looking at some of the guys in this painting, they don't look all that impressive, especially the one that looks like a stereotypical ninja; you know, the one in blue and black..."

@King Crimson @Embaga Elder @GingerBread @Tazmodo  @Light

"Man, I'm never going to be able to keep track of all these names..." Ree softly murmurs to herself, with a nervous stroke of her hair.

Alternating glances between Ashlyn and Nelliel, Ree hesitantly inquires, "Oookaaay...So how exactly am I supposed to do this whole "opening up my soul" thing? I-It's not gonna hurt or anything like that, right?"

[SIZE= 24px]Castiel[/SIZE]

Castiel smiled back at Zalena before looking up at the sky as she asked if it was going to rain, noticing that it was getting quite cloudy. "I want to say it isn't.. but it probably is going to. And.. I have no idea where we're going or where the cabin is, I had an idea, but I got a bit turned around earlier" Castiel shrugged as he continued walking forwards, still not really having any idea where he was going. "I had kinda hoped you'd know. But if you don't.. we might be stuck out here a bit, in the rain that is probably going to come" Castiel looked around the woods as he thought for a moment. "If you want, you can borrow my hoodie.. Just in case it does rain. But that's up to you" Castiel stopped and looked around, trying to work out a way to find their way back to the cabin. "Do you think we've left some footprints we could follow back?"

@Light

Evie

Evie was only half listening to the red guardian, not really caring about the failures that were depicted in the painting scrawled across the walls. "So if these are your parents, are you guys also following in their footsteps? Are you all Weeaboos like them? I mean, they all look like they're-" Evie watched as one of the boys, who asked for some  food from the red guardian. "Yup, Suicide must run in your guy's families as well.. at least all of you have the decency to do it before you have a chance to procreate.. or maybe you're all on that show, sixteen and pregnant was it? I'm sure you're all massively famous, and well loved.. just like your parents were, I mean, how famous do you have to be, to be drawn on the walls of some underground, never to be seen temple of some stupid Deity? Super Famous, I'll bet"  Evie shook her head and leaned against the painted wall, lazily gazing at the few remaining people to not throw themselves down a pit to die. 

@Light @LokiofSP @Tazmodo

Ashlyn

( Sorry these posts will be short I have to go and I'm in a rush. I'll post for Zalena later )

Nelliel notices Suria enter the realm and decides to be considerate for Ashlyn and blinds him as well. She turns to Ree to address her respectable question and gives her a small smile. "No it wont hurt, it'll actually feel quite nice. All you need to do is close your eyes and relax while you imagine making a connection with Ashlyn. That's all there is to it and you'll have a celestial item." 

The red guardian thinks on Kristen's question. "As I've said before, they were all once apart of a guild and Ashlyn simply painted a picture of it. That is all. My debt is now paid to you." ( @LokiofSP @King Crimson @Tazmodo @Embaga Elder @GingerBread )

With a small hint of distrust in her eyes, Ree gazes at the prophet, trying to discern her true motive,

That name...didn't I hear that name before? And what does she mean by "chosen kids"? What exactly was I chosen for?

Shifting a glance toward Ashlyn, Ree continues her silent monologue,

...And then there's her, I'm supposed to open my soul to her, which seems like kind of a big leap of faith for someone I've just met, and the guys don't seem to like her very much. After accidentally letting her eyes stray a little too far south, Ree blushes and indignantly adds, ...and that's not making this any easier, either! But still...at the very least, she seems about as confused about all of this as I am...and these celestial weapon things do sound kind of cool...

Realizing that she's wasted a large amount of time staring into space, Ree shrugs her shoulders and plainly states, "Well, I've come this far. Might as well go all the way!"

Clapping her hands together and taking a deep breath, Ree closes her eyes and focuses her mind on her connection to Ashlyn.

Suria

Suria sees nothing, although he does hear two voices, one of which sounds familiar. He's silent for a few moments before speaking up, "Am I dead right now? I mean, I wouldn't be surprised, but it would put a bit of a dampener on my day." He sighs, laying down on his back, "So what kind of death is this then? Am I waiting to be reincarnated as a dog or something? Christ, being dead is boring." He would have closed his eyes, but when he did, he didn't realize any difference. So he did what he assumed was closing his eyes and spoke to the only voice he recognized even vaguely, "Well, if you're who I think you are Ree, wake me up when you figure out what kind of dead we are, because right now my guess is it's the kind where nothing happens..."

@King Crimson @Embaga Elder @Light

Kristen

"I'm still really confused, but fine. So what are we supposed to do now? Sit around an-" She stopped at Evie's comments, walking closer and peering over the edge of the hole as she put two and two together, "Oh my fucking god, somebody just walked off!? Who does that!? God dammit!" Kristen puts her hands over her eyes and sighed, "Well great, there's another person who's parents we have to go tell that their fucking kids died! Great fucking job! What the fuck is going on right now!?" She leans against a wall, half listening to what Evie is saying, until she began to talk shit about everyone's parents, to which she snorted, "Speak for yourself, my mom literally created a fucking realm! Compared to your parents, who will probably be forgotten about by the time you have grandchildren, if someone somehow finds you attractive enough to have children with you that is, I think that's well fucking famous..."

@GingerBread @Tazmodo @Light

Ashlyn

Once Ree begins to make a connection with Ashlyn, she begins to fight against it. She still had many unanswered questions and was clearly confused on why this was all happening. She didn't know who this Nelliel character is and didn't know this Ree person either. Whether or not there was permission from her whole form was none of her business. She refused to be captured or tamed by any other again, not after it happened for the majority of her time. "I will not be enslaved again!" Ashlyn draws power from the very temple itself to form clothes and the ability to float up higher into the realm. The red waters surrounding the temples were nothing more than a form of oxygen safe, liquid mana. Though as soon as Ashlyn made an effort to restore power the lake drained rapidly. Nelliel turns to the group and winces, having forgot a crucial part other than informing Ree on how to resonate with Ashlyn. "I completely forgot to ask for her full permission, that was a mistake. Well it's time to use my small amount of power while I'm still allowed to exist here to at least do this." Nelliel balls her hands into a fist and begins building up spiritual energy. Symbols on her face and arms begin to glow and she chuckles at the sight. "Nice to know that you're still with me, even in death. Celestial items go far don't they?" The symbols glow even brighter in response to her comment, enveloping the group of kids in its golden rays. In a matter of seconds the group ended up being transported back to the others waiting in the painted hall.

Once the kids are away from Ashlyn, their protector gives the goddess a small frown. "You'll go off on your own and you wont like what you see." Nelliel fades out of existence right before Ashlyn scowls back at her. Ashlyn flies out of the realm and out of the vortex, completely jetting past the kids and into the ceiling. Without hesitation, she ends up blowing it apart and rockets off into the sky, disappearing into the clouds under the mask of the setting sun. As soon as Ashlyn leaves, the temple guardian flickers out and the temple loses it's light. With Ashlyn's disappearance, came the sound the helicopters with new teams trying to report on the strange things occurring in the area. Though before the kids could make a move, the ring in Hassan's pocket activates and shows the group another vision. It displayed a portion of the Dragon's Roar group entering Ashlyn's temple together along with Alice, Morgan, Christina, and Julie. The walls were fresh, the guardians were active, and most of all the parents were having their usual endless banter with one another. Alice mentioning the rescue of Ashlyn from her orb form within the temple as well as others she refers to as split personalities. The vision ends since it was brief but the aura they left behind was now heavier than before. ( @LokiofSP @GingerBread @King Crimson @Embaga Elder @Tazmodo ) ( Tags aren't working so I hand typed it )

Zalena

"Thanks for the offer but I don't need the hoodie, at least for now." Zalena has her wings spread out out wide and raises them above their heads as an umbrella. "No, I'm sorry for spinning us around because it caused far too many problems than we wanted. Do you want me to fly up and look around before the storm starts up?" The sun was starting to go down and it was already getting colder. There seemed to be an odd sensation building up within the forest now that the sun was going down and Zalena didn't like it all too much. "Yeah, I'll go check." Without a second thought, she takes to the skies so she could look above the tall trees. The moment she did leave, a pair of glowing eyes could be seen 28 feet in front of Castiel in the shadow of a large tree. ( @GingerBread )

Juniper & Euphemia

Juniper didn't understand the situation before her at all and wanted out, now. She backs away from the current situation and falls back into a degenerate by accident, which mistakes her intent on wanting to be transported somewhere. It swiftly swallows her up and transports her in front of a house in Manassas, Virginia. Confused, scared, and unequipped Juniper immediately stands to her feet ready to run from whatever may be around her. That's when she heard a small that ironically couldn't be ignored. It was a compassionate voice, which kept Juniper from initially running away and the appearance of the person it came from helped even further. Juniper was staring at an average height, blue haired, gardener wearing a beautiful dress to go with her calm expression. "Hello, my name is Euphemia. Are you alright? That was quite the entrance you made there after all. Is there any way I can help you?" 

To Euphi, the young girl that was Juniper was going to panic so freaking out herself about the random appearance of a young person in her front garden wouldn't help the situation at all. Juniper did seem to keep herself under control while choking up on her own words. It was obvious she didn't mean to come here by the looks of her disorganization and sense of vulnerability in the area. "Don't bother yourself with those questions then, just tell me your name. I can't help you if I don't know your name." While Juniper seemed to be confused on the question of her name, Euphi's heart broke as she came to a small realization that she probably needed a bit more proof to finalize. This girl doesn't even know where or who she is, she's dealing with a stranded amnesiac. 

f8aa7a77be40fb96f6d0cd2ef455a048.jpg

Castiel

Castiel smiled at Zalena as she apologized for spinning them around. "It's fine, don't worry about it, we could be in a worse position. And it sounds like a good idea to look around and get some idea of where we are" He watched as Zalena flew up into the air, going above the tall trees that were surrounding them. He started to feel an odd sensation in the forest, but just brushed it off as nothing. When Castiel looked down, he noticed a pair of eyes glowing in the distance; He immediately reached for his dagger, keeping his hand on it so that he would be able to quickly get it, if a fight broke out, as well as so he'd still be able to get it quickly if he lost his sight. Castiel started cautiously walking towards the pair of glowing eyes. "Hello? Who are you? Why are you here?"

@Light

Evie

Evie raised an eyebrow as some girl came over and started trying to insult her, as well as disprove what she said. "Yeah, I'm sure she created an entire realm... and I'm sure you're her daughter.. Just like all those other crazy people who claim they're the son of god" Evie smirked over at the girl, wanting to see how far she could push her. "But did I hurt your feelings? Are you gonna go cry to your mommy and tell her that I was being mean? Or does your mom not even exist? Are you just some stupid Orphan who wants to be special, so they claim their parent is someone important, so that's why they don't talk to you, when in actual fact, they didn't want you. Is that what it is?" Evie brought her hands up to her eyes and made a fake crying motion with them. "Boo hoo"

@LokiofSP @Tazmodo @Light

Zalena

Zalena was still looking around in the sky and couldn't hear Castiel calling out to a creature in the distance. The rain was starting to get heavy and she feared lightning. Even with that fear she was determined to stay up there until her job was done. Regardless if she was the highest object in the sky with armor on. The pair of glowing eyes responds to Castiel by jumping out of the bush it was in, revealing itself as a grey rabbit. It sits there and begins looking around at the green, deciding on what plant it should eat. It was still showing odd behavior for a rabbit. ( @GingerBread )

Euphemia Corabelle Cilan

Juniper and Euphemia had relocated to the living room after Juniper was given a plate of cookies and some hot chocolate since it was pretty chilly outside today. Due to further investigation Euphemia had learned that Juniper had no idea on where she was, who she is, and what happened in her life. Euphemia leaves and comes back with a globe, pointing out exactly where they currently are. "We're right here, I'll show you the street we live on later. Since you don't have anywhere else to go I guess you'll have to stay here with my husband and I. My husband is a doctor so I'm sure he'll be able to at least help you through the process of remembering things. He might look intimidating but he's a sweet heart." Juniper slowly nods her head, trying to accept the information being handed to her on the inside and out. Something about this woman was just naturally calming. "Do you have a name?" This question causes Juniper to flinch since she was lost in though. She stammers for an answer for a moment but frowns in response to Euphemia. "So you can't remember it...this is a problem." Euphemia taps her chin with the tip of her finger. "How does Corabelle sound? That could be a good name for you!" Euphemia smiles and takes the empty plate from Corabelle's lap. In response, Corabelle may or may not have been too open to the idea of getting a new name but it didn't matter, at least they had something to go by.

Euphemia returns with another plate of her cookies since Corabelle seemed to devour them immediately after the first taste. "You seem to like my cookies Corabelle. If you'd like I can bake them for you as a dessert all the time for as long as you're staying." Corabelle smiles back at her and replies, "Thank you, that would be really nice." The front door begins to open and Euphemia's face lights up in excitement with the sound of it. It took Corabelle's breath away once she saw Euphemia's face practically glow. She didn't even notice Euphemia take her hand until she felt the plate of cookies on her lap begin to slip. Corabelle catches it with her free hand and follows Euphemia as she's being guided towards the front door. She sees a man who couldn't be a doctor, he had to be a king. He had alluring white hair, pale skin, a cold exterior, and a tall yet muscular frame. He had to be at least 6'4 and all of that height against Corabelle's own was enough for him to look completely down at her. Corabelle was utterly frozen underneath his gaze, finding it hard to even breathe. Euphemia on the other hand was more than happy to cling on to the man, ready to talk about the day. "Cilan, I want you to meet Corabelle. Corabelle, this is my husband Cilan." The man in question extends his hand for Corabelle to shake. Without even noticing, Corabelle extends her hand and takes his own. His grip was firm but gentle, he did seem to know his own strength. "Corabelle is the name I gave her because she randomly appeared in front of our house with no memories at all. I was thinking that she could stay with us until she gets her memory back."

Cilan nods his head at the brief explanation Euphemia gave him, it was more than enough after all. He closes the front door and follows his wife into the living room. "So you're saying that we're going to house her? It sounds like an excellent idea, how kind of you." His voice was as smooth as silk to Corabelle's ears, making it hard for her to be afraid of his appearance since he also seems nice. Both these people were easy to get along with and were calming, helping Corabelle to grasp the situation. "We do have a spare room for you Corabelle, I'll make sure to have clothes and other things needed for you to feel comfortable here as soon as possible, I put that on my name Cilan. I think this will be a splendid experience for us all!" With him saying this and Euphemia nodding her head so eagerly, Corabelle couldn't help but believe it as well.

552c6518c1b3f2d817873c806938d997.jpg

Ree stood for a moment in a stunned silence, helplessly looking toward the hole from which Ashlyn made her escape.

Her promise of newfound power: gone.

The only person who knew the answers to her ever-increasing mountain of questions: gone.

The person who had done nothing, but spout near-endless amounts of verbal (and occasionally physical) abuse since the moment Ree had the "pleasure" of introducing her: Still here. And now antagonizing someone else who had far more reason for being here than Ree ever did.

Covering her ears and gritting her teeth in a fruitless attempt to drown out their voices, Ree suddenly snaps, throwing her arms out and toward the two

"ENOUGH!"

A pair of strange beings fly from Ree's hands like small bullets, and invade Evie and Kristen's vulnerable mouths, interrupting them both mid-sentence.

Once inside, the strange creatures, spider-like in proportion, latch onto their tongues and quickly triple in size, filling their mouths and preventing any but the smallest of movement.

(Amount of Usuable Reemons Left: 4)

Castiel

Castiel sighed as he watched the rabbit revel itself as the source of the glowing eyes. He took his hand off of his dagger and sat down against one of the tree's around him, watching the rabbit.. do whatever it was it was doing. "You don't seem like any rabbit I've seen. I mean, if I were you right now, I'd be avoiding the rain.." Castiel leaned his head back against the tree, chuckling to himself. "I'm talking to a rabbit, and giving it advice.. I think I've finally lost it" He looked up into the sky, the heavy rain falling onto his face. "I hope Zalena's okay.. I hope there's no lightening, she might get hurt.. and I wouldn't be able to help her.. She'd just be another person I'd failed to help"

@Light

Evie

( ! )Evie looked over at the source of the spider like creature that invaded her mouth, finding it to be the worthless girl from earlier, the one who was all to eager to kill herself.. nonchalantly for Evie, she wasn't dead. 'She must be the source of the weird looking fuckers from earlier as well.. Well I can't let someone who has it out for me walk around alive, now can I?' Evie started walking towards Ree, her footsteps echoing in the now silent atmosphere of the temple. She stopped a distance away from Ree, as she dug out her two iron runes from her satchel, squeezing them in the palm of her hands, before launching them directly at Ree's face, and successfully hitting her target. The runes then fell onto the ground and stuck onto it, while this was going on, Evie had started throwing stone Runes around Ree, encasing her in a circle of them; The Rune's effects were alternated between fire and electricity. Evie was about to warn Ree, that if there was the slightest bit of sound, all the runes would go off, and burn her to a crisp, but remembered that she couldn't due to Ree's own actions. 

After recovering from the two runes striking her face, Ree opens her mouth to voice an angry complaint, but Faust's incorporeal voice panically stops her before she could foolishly activate the runes.

"Alarm! Alarm! In our previous encounter, the hostile activated her savage slabs of sudden shocking with but a simple snap of the fingers! Make not a sound nor move without discretion!"

At Faust's behest, Ree quickly shuts her mouth, looks down at the runes surrounding her, and then sternly back to her opponent.

Mind racing, Ree thinks to herself, Great, this is the last thing I wanted to happen. I should've known better that she wouldn't be willing to take a few seconds to calm down and talk things out. Why can't anything ever be easy? 

Although she was locked into a standstill, Ree knew that Evie was in an equally perilous situation; with Pooka inside of her mouth, any attempt at hostile action could have equally severe consequences.

Suria

Suria continues laying on his back, still unable to see. He has his vision and extends his hands, "Oh hey, I can see again. My mom is here and everything to, looks like I'm out. I would like to say it was nice traveling with you all, but it wasn't at all." He stood up, walking forward to what he thought was his mother, only to trip as his vision ended, "Oh, well, never mind then. Back to being dead I suppose."

@Light @GingerBread @Embaga Elder @Tazmodo

Kristen

Kristen had opened her mouth to reply to Evie, a scowl coming across her face, only to find something in her mouth, making it almost impossible to speak. She looked around, anger apparent on her face as she turned to see Ree, who had just shouted at them for no reason beforehand. She began to fume and began to walk towards her before Evie threw something at the girl, which made Kristen wary, backing up. All she could do was cross her arms and tap her foot, 'I swear to god, as soon as she gets this weird shit out of my mouth, I'm going to murder her right here, I don't even care...'

@GingerBread @King Crimson

Evie

( ! )Evie looked over at Ree, wondering why she hadn't removed the.. thing from her mouth, and tried to remedy the situation, though she realised that someone stupid enough to keep trying to get themselves killed wouldn't have the best survival instinct. Rolling her eyes, Evie guessed that she'd have to make it tad more obvious to Ree, before killing her off, just so she can say that she tried to give the stupid girl a chance. She held up both her hands, one of them poised to allow Evie to snap her fingers and have the runes go off. Evie's other hand had all five fingers held up.. then only four.. then only three..

@Light @GingerBread @Embaga Elder @LokiofSP @Tazmodo @King Crimson

Violetta

8a4505b80054ec7d72f11efef5117798.jpg

Violetta walks through a burning mansion's main hallway within Hell with important orders from Lucifer himself. She couldn't contain the small smirk growing upon her face whenever she thought about the way he stared at her whilst bestowing orders upon her. He still wanted her, whether it was just for his own selfish lust or due to potential need of a new child to surpass their previous own, Itami. It didn't matter to her, she was completely for either one. For now she'd have to put their constant urge to sin aside, for they could perform that within a burning church in Africa's most Christian country after the cleansing. She had to boost both morale and troops up for planned cleansing of life within the Mortal Realm. Africa would be the first since it's monarch was killed in battle, leaving it open for outside attack. The attack would take at least three days to occur, it wouldn't take the troops too long to assemble. Violet just had to check up on the group that took him down through their informant but for now that would prove difficult since they're all split up. She would make sure to have information on their next plan of attack soon for Lucifer. Violetta opens the front doors to the mansion and looks around at the burning atmosphere, taking a deep breath of ember and ash. "How refreshing." 

Zalena

Zalena looks around even further to come to the conclusion that she couldn't see a thing with the grey skies, rain, and now night sky. She sighs and begins flying down only, to witness something she didn't expect and didn't want to see. The rabbit looks at Castiel and screeches as it's skin begins to split and spew blood. It's body slowly bursts open in a grotesque fashion as if it were an extremely filled pimple being popped. What bursts out is a 10 foot beast at it's shoulders with a wide yet agile body. It's skin was infused with crystallus and obsidian. Both of it's fangs and claws seemed to be razor sharp and thick at the base, meaning that they were sharp and durable. It barks at Castiel and bares it's fangs, allowing saliva and foam to escape it's mouth and blend in with the rain. It's barking sound seems to be a mix of choking and cackling. 

793ef42958e70685fb0ed506abc69dee.jpg 

The beast swipes upward to knock dirt into the direction of Castiel's face and swiftly dives to the left, the right, and then left again towards Castiel with it's jaw aiming for his right shoulder and it's right paw raised to counter an attack Castiel may throw at it. While it lunged at him the beast put in it's weight to make sure it would at least smother him with 2 tons worth of weight. Zalena flew in swiftly and summons her lance and throws it down beside Castiel at alarming speed. It buries itself into the mud and she hoped he'd at least move fast enough to make use of it to defend himself. Zalena hears a loud and thundering groan far above her, only to see three cyclone's slowly reaching the ground to become tornadoes. From the bottom of the cloud blanket an electric arm far bigger than herself reaches out her. Zalena begins to fly incredibly fast to dodge whatever chaos was coming down towards her. She didn't know what kind of anomaly was occurring. She didn't know who would send their beast after Castiel and orchestrate storm related magic attacks. Zalena was trying her best to escape the large arm but it was much bigger than her after all. She dips down into the trees to gain some form of speed and rapidly flies in-between them, trying to escape it's reach. She was distancing it and herself from Castiel while in the process of doing so. With only a margin between her and the broken trees, rock, and dirt the arm kicks up into the air when landing, Zalena manages to escape. She begins to climb in altitude to find whoever may be behind this. She was unable to figure out the fact that this was no man controlled attack since she couldn't see over the bottom of the sky devouring clouds to examine the beastly sight above them. ( @GingerBread )

1799ef5e778d98d4cb285145cceb195f.jpg 

(i) The moment Evie's hand reaches "two", the creature dwelling on her tongue expands in size again, forcefully causing her mouth to open, and stressing the joints within her jaw to near breaking. From Evie's now-gaping maw, the beast's long, prehensile tail darts forth and latches onto Evie's wrist, before violently pulling back, jabbing her outstretched fingers into her vulnerable eyes.

Though faint and muffled within the confines of her mouth, Evie could hear the demon let out a familiar, taunting laugh.

Seeing her chance, Ree positions a demon beneath her foot, and with a powerful, boosted leap, crosses over the minefield of runes.

Now slowly walking toward her half-disarmed opponent, Ree raises her hand, all five fingers held up...then only four...then only three...

(Amount of Usuable Reemons Left: 3)

Castiel

Castiel looked back at the rabbit as it began screeching, and watched on in horror as it started transforming into a grotesque creature "What?!" He instinctively brought his arm up to cover his face as the creature batted dirt towards his face. Before he even realised what was happening, Castiel saw Zalena's spear land in front of him. He looked up in the sky quickly, just to make sure Zalena was okay. When he looked back down, he saw that the beast was aiming to bite into his right shoulder. Castiel grabbed the spear in front of him, but before he could do anything else, the beast bit into his right shoulder and sent him towards the ground. 'Damn it! Who the hell is trying to kill us right now?! And more importantly, Why?!' Castiel tried to push the beast off of him, but found it difficult with just one arm; He reached for his dagger and pulled it out of its sheath attempting to stab the creature in the eye, hoping it would make it back off and give him some space.

@Light

Evie

( ! )Evie felt her eyes water slightly as the creature expanded in her mouth. When the creature grabbed her own arm to make her poke herself in the eye, she opened her palm completely as well as pulling against the demons pull, causing her to lightly slap herself, but receive no real damage from her own arm. While this was going down, Evie noticed Ree was attempting to launch herself from the trap that she had laid out. As soon as Ree landed, Evie took off towards her, bodychecking her back into the circle of runes that she had just escaped from a moment prior. Evie held up her hand again with only one finger.. her middle finger as she took a few steps backwards. She then pulled out another one of her stone runes, not even bothering to activate it. She threw it towards Ree's head, hitting it dead on, before falling to the ground and making enough noise to Set off all the Runes that Ree was in the center of, engulfing her in fire and electricity without a chance to escape.

@King Crimson @Light @Embaga Elder @LokiofSP @Tazmodo @GingerBread

Ree lands, crouched down to recover from her great leap, thinking that she was in the clear, only to be alerted of Evie's charge by the sound of her rushed footsteps, as well as one of her incorporeal demons loudly exclaiming, "Master, watch out!"

Ree instinctively places her arms down, getting as much traction of the ground as she possibly can, extends her legs and bends her back outwards.

From the center of Ree's spine and from the area of her kidneys, a trio of massive centipedes, larger than Ree was tall, violently emerge and intercept Evie's body mere moments before it could bowl Ree over, the center striking her stomach, while the two take her respective shoulders.

The centipedes aim their collective attack downward, forcefully pinning Evie beneath the weight of their bodies and the hall's stone floor.

Ree relaxes her posture back to a more comfortable crouching position and, wary of the explosive trap waiting behind her, silently mouths, Cool your jets before you bring this whole hall down on our heads!

(Amount of Usable Reemons left:0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back