• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters

Suria

Suria winced slightly as he straightened himself out, cracking his back as he did so. He saw something on the wall, but it was to far away to see, so instead of standing up, he took his phone from his pocket (which was now cracked to all hell) and took a picture of the wall, opting to instead zoom in and out on specific parts of the painting. He raised an eyebrow, "Huh... my mom is in this picture...and she doesn't look any older than she does now, [SIZE= 8px]then again, I guess she's a vampire, but whatever... [/SIZE]" He looked at the picture even closer though. "Who're these other people though? Eh, probably doesn't matter..." It was then that his phone died, he shrugged and threw the phone at Evie, realizing he wouldn't be able to use it because of his lack of payment, "Just take mine, I have no use for it, and you seem like you can pay for the bill anyways." He shrugged, "Anyways, who's up for not looking any further into the painting and going home, I would like to sleep on and actual bed for the first time in days."

@Embaga Elder @LokiofSP @GingerBread @Tazmodo @King Crimson @Light

Kristen

Kristen changed back from a dragon as they began to fall, yelling as she did so. Once they reached solid ground, Kristen winced, rubbing her neck and stretching out her body as she attempted to shake loose the pain she felt from transforming twice in a row. She then stood up, moving onto the painting before her, with interest. Kristen looked at the painting before gasping slightly as a smile grew on her face,  "Wait, is that...mom?! I mean, I guess it'd really be mom 0.2, but fuck it! It's the closest I've gotten to seeing her in like a wee- wait... who the hell painted this, and why are my mom and dad in it?!" She turned around to face the Supervisor, "Where the fuck are we?"

@Embaga Elder @LokiofSP @GingerBread @Tazmodo @King Crimson @Light

Last edited by a moderator:
After recovering from her unexpected fall, Ree takes the opportunity to investigate her new surroundings, hopeful that the dimly-lit, dusty room may shed light on her situation.

Further investigation, reveals that she has no idea who anyone in these portraits were,significance, or why they were down here, leaving Ree with no answers and even more questions than she had before.

However, she does recall that Demetria, in her exsanguinated stupor, preemptively answered some of her more pressing questions.

"Demetria said something about there being a temple under here, I guess this is it. Whatever it is, I'm up for leaving, this place is way too spooky for me." 

@Embaga Elder @LokiofSP @GingerBread @Tazmodo @King Crimson @Light

Alyson/Hassan

[SIZE= 16px]The cousins winced as they stood up, after the unexpected fall. Looking around, Hassan noticed that a lot of people were looking in a sudden direction. He turned to what they were looking at and his mouth dropped. He tapped Alyson vigorously, while she was dusting herself off quickly annoying her. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]What?! [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]She asked with a slight attitude. Without a word Hassan pointed at the image showing their parents fighting against an enemy. It was easy for them to pick out their parents, and their decease uncle. The more they looked at the picture, the more they felt as if they were there, as if it happened to them. Yet another memory of our parents past.[/SIZE][SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]Hassan mentioned as he placed his hands in his pockets. Alyson looked around curiously stared at the orb, slowly walking towards it, with her hands held out as if she was about to grab it. [/SIZE] @Embaga Elder @LokiofSP @Light @King Crimson @Tazmodo @GingerBread

Zalena

Zalena didn't know if Castiel's theory about the Supervisor was correct the but for now it's what they would have to roll with, she wasn't bringing anything to the table anyways so she might as well. "Castiel I can't find you an injection right now. We're in the middle of a forest." Zalena holds his hand even tighter and looks around the area, walking even further regardless of the risk of being lost. "Do you know how to find a lake in a forest? Are there any signs you could look for? It would be really nice to find one right now since I would like to clean up and talk at ease. That monarch in the far corner made me uneasy, she gave off a familiar feeling. Similar to Lucifer, I know it sounds crazy for me to say that though." ( @GingerBread )

The Red Orb

glowing-orb-4292807-1.jpg

The Red Orb floats before the painting for what could have been a painfully long moment. After this it sits in Alyson's hand and has a small red light come out of it, floating further down the hall. This small red light has a wall in the way crumble to reveal a pit with a gas based vortex. These gases had colors of red and began to slowly rise from this pit to draw the kids in. The Red Orb eagerly pulls Alyson in already, allowing her to drop on her own into the pit to meet the vortex. The Red Orb floats above the pit and flashes slightly as if it were eager for them to jump in as well. Alyson ends up falling into the vortex but on the way down, the gas seemed to take the form of her parents in her eyes on the way down, depicting them interacting with the guild. These were just short images of her parents past with Dragon's Roar. In mere seconds she lands safely in a realm in which there is nothing but calm water to walk on. The water, sky, and clouds were red but the lonely shrine in the distance was made of regular wood. This shrine and Alyson were the only two things here and this shrine only seemed big enough to house a small orb. The others would end up here with Alyson as well if they jumped off. ( @King Crimson @LokiofSP @Embaga Elder @GingerBread @Tazmodo )

Castiel

Castiel looked up at Zalena, knowing where she was since she was holding her hand, though he did end up looking over the top of her, because he'd forgot that that she was shorter than him. "Oh, Never mind then, I'm sure I'll be fine without an injection. So were we just in like a forest clearing, or an actual building? Cause I'm now questioning that." He turned his head away from Zalena, looking ahead of himself again, though it made no difference. "With what's happened, and what I learned about you, I wouldn't be surprised if you were best friends with Lucifer and had tea parties with him every weekend" Castiel chuckled slightly before stopping and rubbing the back of his head. "That was a bad joke, Sorry. But I'm not sure if we can find a lake, mostly cause I can't really see. But, I guess you could look for some damp or wet mud.. Or you could look to see if the ground starts sloping, cause water does tend to be lower down. And insects tend to like to fly around water" Castiel shrugged and looked back over at Zalena. "Bare in mind, this is just from what I remember from living near a small river.. So it might not work. But as long as we don't get lost, I don't mind walking around a bit"   

@Light 

Evie

Evie stopped paying attention as everyone started talking about how the crazies in the pictures on the walls were their parents or something like that. When the Orb broke down a door to reveal a vortex of gas, before dragging one of the members of their little 'group' into the vortex, probably to kill them, Evie assumed, since the vortex seemed to be in a pit or something. "Anyone else want to follow the directions of the Orb that just murdered someone? Cause I'm not going to. And sure it might be friendly, just like all of the things that we've met so far, like the Reaper and the happy go lucky friendly girl dying over there" Evie looked over at Demetria before looking back away and walking over to a nearby wall, one covered with the paintings of the groups parents. "Anyone want to lend me a knife or a chisel or something? I feel like carving a dick into this, just to mess with someone who finds this in the future. If they even care about this sort of crap, I'd bet you could find these sorts of pictures in charity shops everywhere anyway"

@Light @King Crimson @Embaga Elder @Tazmodo @LokiofSP

Alyson/Hassan

[SIZE= 16px]Hassan turned his head looking at Alyson as she walked towards the orb.[/SIZE][SIZE= 16px] Alyson be careful. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]He said as she walked towards the orb. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]Its okay, I'm sure nothing bad will happen. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]Once it landed in her hands and nothing happens except a small red light coming from it. He relaxed a bit. She followed the light, to the point a pit was revealed. Alyson looked at Han and the next moment, she was pulled in. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]Alyson!!!!![/SIZE][SIZE= 16px] Hassan yelled out as he reached out for her. Sadly he wasn't able to reach her and she fell. Hassan stared down into the pit waiting for her to fly out of it, but after a couple of seconds passed and there was no sign of her, Hassan recklessly jumped in after her, grabbing the orb out the air, and holding it tightly in his arms as he fell through the pit. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]As Alyson fell through the pit, the sight of her parents caused tears of joy to form in her eyes. She was happy, she say her parents again, even though it was just images of them. If this fall killed her, she will die with a smile on her face. Luckily it didn't come to that and she landed safely in a realm fill with redness.[/SIZE] [SIZE= 16px]T[/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]he water, sky, and clouds were all red except a wooden shrine in the distance. Alyson started to walk towards it, cautiously looking around. As she got closer she noticed there was a slot made specifically for something with a sphere shape. She automatically assumed it was meant for the red orb that she had. At that moment she released she no longer had the orb and looked around for it. Where?? Where did it go? She asked herself. [/SIZE]

@Light @King Crimson @Embaga Elder @Tazmodo @LokiofSP @GingerBread

Zalena

Zalena reaches up and sets her hand on his cheek gently, pulling it down so he would look directly at her face. That was until there was a log in their way. She sits down and tugs on his hand to have him sit along side her. "There's a log right here. For now let's just get our bearings since you are a bit confused on placement."  Zalena hums to herself while thinking on an answer to his question. "We were in a run down cabin, Castiel." She runs her free hand through her hair and looks up at him with a small smile, shifting her eyes back to the ground. "Funny you say that, I've told you before he's my great grandfather. You've been flirting with the descendant of the devil himself." Zalena makes her own joke and giggles briefly. "It's not that big a deal, I can't say I was against it and wasn't flirting back." Zalena swiftly follows up to change the subject, "We're not too far away and I think that they'd have a lake nearby. I'm not too sure though but my hopes are high." ( @GingerBread )

The Red Orb

Both Hassan and Alyson end up in the same place but with the red orb, which wasn't surprised at Hassan's action. It knew his father after all and could only assume. The red orb floats out of Hassan's grasp and attempts to float towards the shrine, only to be blocked off by a barrier. The red orb floats over to Alyson and sits in her palms once more. ( @Embaga Elder )

Ree stares into the red vortex, crossing her arms and irately cursing to herself, "This sucks! If I hadn't used up all of my mana earlier, I could send someone in to see if it's safe!"

A small, incorporeal being emerges from Ree's shoulder and suggestively murmurs, "You could 'persuade' the noisome one by the illustrations to 'volunteer' to explore the portal, of course?"

After shifting a subtle glance towards Evie, Ree replies, "...Tempting, but probably a bad idea. I'll keep it in mind."

"Well, if we are unable to scout ahead and if remaining idle accomplishes nothing, then the only course of action available would be to-"

With a defeated sigh, Ree resignedly looks toward the portal and mutters, "I know...We have to go forward."

Tensing up her whole body, Ree reluctantly walks to the portal, shuts her eyes and dives in, into the unknown.

@Light @GingerBread @LokiofSP @Embaga Elder @Tazmodo

Castiel

Castiel wasn't sure why Zalena was making him look down and was slightly confused, until he remembered she was slightly shorter than he was. He smiled at Zalena before he started to sit down, slowly, unsure if he was going to miss the log or not, though he didn't and ended up sitting right next to her on the log before slightly away from her slightly, not wanting to get in her personal space and make her uncomfortable. "Really? I would've thought Monarchs would want to meet in a more... fancy type of place. I guess not, I guess they like going into old run down cabins in the middle of nowhere"  Castiel looked over at Zalena when she said something about him flirting with her, and assumed it was just a joke since she laughed about it afterwards, so he decided not to say anything about it, since he couldn't think of a joke to go along with it. "Well we can always look for one, can't we?" Castiel smiled at Zalena, enjoying spending time with her. Though his smile faded when he realised the bitter reality that he was going to have to abandon her with the group while he stayed with the monarch's.. the people that she and others were going to be fighting. Castiel lightly shook his head and smiled at Zalena again, trying not to think about what was going to happen. "So.. let's go find that lake, shall we?"

@Light

Evie

Evie looked on as  another person jumped into the pit, looking determined to die going into it. "Are you people just determined to kill yourselfs at every available opportunity? Did I meet a Suicide Cult? Cause, I hate to tell you this, but my life is far, far better than any of yours, so I'd rather keep it" Evie then looked over at Ree, who seemed to be talking to some Demon coming out of her shoulder. "Hey, Girl who likes Demons inside of her. You wanted to kill yourself earlier by staying with that Reaper, so why don't you jump into that pit? That way, no one has a chance of saving you from your own stupidity. I'm sure it's your lifelong dream to die anyway. I'll bet you've dreamed about it since you were only little"

@King Crimson @LokiofSP @Light @Tazmodo

The Red Orb

glowing-orb-4292807-1.jpg

Once Ree jumps down into the pit, she ends up seeing nothing within the gas. In a matter of seconds Ree ends up standing beside Alyson and Hassan in the red realm. The red orb ends up floating out of Alyson's hands and moves into Ree's so it could get another candidate. It began to pull her toward the shrine as if wanting Ree to carry her over to the shrine altar. ( @King Crimson )

Zalena

"Well not all monarchs like everything fancy you know! Some of us like the outdoors and simple lifestyles." Zalena let's go of his hand, folds her arms over her chest, and turns away from him. "If a monarch wants to be in a abandoned cabin then that's normal. If a princess wants to date a farmer boy rather than another monarch that's normal too. I don't want to look for the lake because you're being mean right now. I am not stuck up, I'm pretty normal for a princess. The only stuck up sibling I have is Stria." Zalena goes silent and taps her foot on the floor rapidly, occasionally glancing at the boy. ( @GingerBread )

Alyson/Hassan

Once Hassan landed in the same place with Alyson he looked around noticing the redness of the entire realm. Where the hell am I? I asked that question too. Hassan turn his head towards Alyson's voice, and a smile grew on his face. Glad to see you're not dead. Wait...are we dead?? Alyson shook her head no. Both watched the orb as is floated towards the throne to only be blocked off by a barrier. I guess it wants you to take it there. Hassan said as the orb flew back towards Alyson and landed in her hands. She started to walk, but then the orb floated out of her hands. The cousins followed the orb as it landed into Ree's hands. Wait when did she get here?? Alyson hides behind Hassan. I guess she just arrived. She whispered towards him. The two watched as the orb began to pull her towards the shrine. Woow you just got replaced. Shut up.

@Light @King Crimson @Embaga Elder @Tazmodo @LokiofSP @GingerBread

Castiel

Castiel gained a confused look on his face as Zalena started ranting at him and about the things he's said; He didn't understand why she was so upset about what he said, since it wasn't about her. "I never said you were stuck up Zalena.. and I never said it wasn't normal for people to do things, I just said it wasn't what I expected. I've lived on a farm my whole life, I've never gone to meet royalty; I've never really cared about that sort of thing, and I'm sorry if I offended you" Castiel shook his head and stood up, turning to face the direction that he was fairly sure they'd came from. "But.. I do think this might be the time for you to go back to the group. I've obviously upset you, and I'm sure you're not comfortable with what I'm choosing to do, or the other monarchs." Castiel started walking forwards slowly, so that he wouldn't walk into a tree or something else that he couldn't see. "I do think you should go, I can't force you, but... I'll see you again when I go to get Ruby's body"

@Light

(Small nitpick, but Evie wouldn't be able to see or hear any Reemons due to Ree being out of mana.)

After blindly tumbling through the gaseous vortex, Ree ungracefully lands and hesitantly pries her eyes open  only to realize that she was in no present danger.

Letting the mounting tension drain from her body with a relaxed sigh, Ree is pleased to be greeted by the red orb's eager affections.

Holding the orb in her hands, Ree jovially titters, "Hey there, little guy! Aren't you friendly?"

Feeling the orb's tugging in her grip, Ree nervously grunts "W-Woah...you're uh...a lot more frisky than the last floating orb I met!"

Turning to the twins, Ree happily exclaims, "Hey, good to see you guys are alive! Hehe... for a second there, I thought I jumped to my death for nothing..."

@Light @GingerBread @Embaga Elder @LokiofSP @Tazmodo

The Red Orb

Once Ree calls the Red orb little guy it vibrates, grows warm, and floats up to boop her on the forehead. It kept pulling Ree closer and closer to the shrine, as if wanting the young girl to set it down upon the shrines altar. The closer it got to the shrine the more this realm began to stir. For the children of Dragon's Roar, their blood began to run hot. While for Ree her soul began to ignite. Power began to glow off of the orb itself which connected to the temple, making the art on the wall glow with color. The deity realm, had suddenly felt a wave of power in this moment and it was nothing but exhilarating. 

The group within the temple could feel it slowly coming back to life. Old runes and magic began sparking up once more. The wall that the orb broke down rebuilds itself and the halls give off their own natural light. From the walls a red silhouette of a man stands before the group. "I am the prime guardian of all five temples." It waves it's hand to distribute it's power to the other guardians at all five temples, causing them to awaken once more. It kneels to the group of children and lowers it's head. "Oh descendants of Dragon's Roar. How may I thank you for coming to her aid once more as your parents have time and time again? I am in all of your debt." ( @King Crimson @Tazmodo @GingerBread @Embaga Elder @LokiofSP  )

Zalena

Zalena stands in front of Castiel in a hurry, wrapping her arms around him. "I won't let you go over to that side, especially not alone!" She stands her ground and buries herself deeper into the hug. "It's not safe and you're making the wrong choice! You'll have to beat me into a pulp before I'd let you go there to stay. You have the lady who yelled at me before there and I don't get her motives. Then you have the girl who smells like my great grandfather and she seems untrustworthy!" At this point Zalena was just ranting. "You can't go. No, you're not allowed to go since I forbid it! Just don't go back there, we have the chance to leave now." Zalena ends up spinning with him several times, for a reason. ( @GingerBread Tags aren't working. )

Castiel

Castiel frowned as Zalena hugged him and told him that he'd have to beat her up, before he would be allowed to go do what he wanted to do, because she forbid it. Before he could reply, he felt himself getting spun round a couple of times, causing him to lose his sense of direction.. as well as making him feel slightly dizzy. "Zalena, you can't stop me from going. I know you don't want to be there, but I do. I want to spend time with my aunt, seeing as she's the only family I have right now.. I know you guys are going to end up killing her later on, just like Augustine K-Killed... Killed R-Ruby." Castiel shakily inhaled and screwed his eyes shut, as he reminded himself of what had happen only a few hours ago. "Because you guys are destined to do that. I don't.." 

Castiel wiped at his eyes before opening them as he exhaled. "I don't want to be a part of any of that.. I've seen more than enough death.. I've seen more of my.. f-family die than I've ever wanted to. So.. So please, just let me spend time with my aunt.. It's all I'm asking for.. Why is this small thing too much for me to ask for? Why is it something that you're forbidding me from doing?! All your family is alive... Your sister didn't get killed.. in front of you." Castiel gritted his teeth as he felt tears start to fall down his face. "I.. I'm sorry. It.. it wasn't your fault.... it was mine..Castiel brought his hands up to his eyes and pushed the palms of his hands into his eyes, trying to stop the fresh flow of tears running down his face, though it was in vain. 

@Light

Zalena

"I can stop you and I will Castiel, I can tell you for sure that you're not going back there. It's not about me not wanting to be there it's about me not wanting you to be there Castiel!" The colors on Zalena began to shift to white. Her blood ran colder than usual. Her body and voice began to tremble. "I don't believe in killing and I don't want to happen even to the monarchs. I would tell the others not to but I don't think I can enforce that alone." Zalena's voice grows smaller by the word as she stares at Castiel's crying face. "I know you want to be with your aunt but what about your parents? You can stop the group from harming your aunt if you're leading it. I'M FORBIDDING YOU FROM DOING IT BECAUSE IT'S DOWNRIGHT DANGEROUS AND IT HURTS ME EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY TO KNOW THAT MY PARENTS ARE IN TROUBLE, I CAN'T GO THROUGH THE SAME AGONY OF NOT KNOWING IF THE BOY I LOVE 

WAS HURT BY THE MONARCHS HE JOINED." Zalena begins to breathe heavily after screaming at Castiel. She begins to sob while being unable to cover her face. "T-This is your last chance...come with me o-or I'll t-tak-." Zalena had to stop talking so she could catch her breath. "I'll take you by force!" ( @GingerBread )

Castiel

Castiel took his hands away from his eyes as Zalena started telling him that she was going to stop him, and that she just didn't him to be with the monarchs. Castiel was about to respond but was stunned into silence again as she said that she loved him.. which he just assumed that she was saying, just to try to guilt him into going with her. "Are you really still playing along with that stupid lie?! I'm sorry that I said that, okay?! I'm sorry that you had to play along with it, I'm sorry if I like you in that way! I'M SORRY THAT I CONSIDERED YOU ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS; I'M SORRY FOR BEING SO WRONG ABOUT THAT" Castiel balled his hands into fists as he took a long shuddery breath, his gaze pointed towards the ground. "I don't care anymore Zalena. do whatever the hell you want. You can help me go back to my aunt, Like I want.. or you can do what you want, and force me to go back. I just don't care anymore.."

@Light

Zalena

Zalena's hair began to shift to pink and red, displaying angry yet intimate emotion. "It's not a stupid lie, those are my feelings! I don't mind playing along and....what?" Zalena's voice dies down once he mentions liking her. "Why didn't you say anything before?!" Once it came out of her mouth it sounded like a stupid question. "You weren't wrong in considering me that way...a bit since you should have seen me as more. It's not a lie Castiel, I like you. I like-like you and I realized that when I kissed you. You gave me a chance and listened to me in the sewers, you made me feel so much better about myself, I could be myself around you, you put up with my jokes, you're so smart and know exactly what you need to do at crucial times, you've forgiven me for biting you, you make me honestly laugh, I'm naturally happy to be around you, you have an amazing smile." Zalena begins shaking again. "You've trusted me with your emotions when you expressed them to me in tears. You're just so different from the other kinds of boys I've met, you're honest and hard working, even if it's not the best plan you try to come up with someway to pick yourself up after a tragedy, you didn't treat me any differently as a princess, you're a dedicated guy, and you're downright amazing. I'm not lying about how I feel towards you and I don't know why you'd think that. I'm a princess and you're a farmer, so what? I wasn't joking when I said I date a farmer over a prince any day. Stop telling me my feelings aren't real or they don't matter because I'm confident I like you more than you like me!" ( @GingerBread )

[SIZE= 24px]Castiel[/SIZE]

Castiel looked up when Zalena started listing all the things that she liked about him, as well as the fact that she ''Like-Liked'' him. He didn't know how to respond to any of it, so he just stared at her, while he collected his thoughts. "Wait.. You actually like me? I know you just listed all those reasons.. but why? You're not just lying to get me to come back with you, right?" Castiel shook his head and lightly sighed. "It doesn't matter.." He ran a hand through his hair, trying to work out what to do next; He'd feel even worse now, if he left Zalena, now that he'd found out she likes him. "It doesn't matter how you actually feel about me; I don't want to go back to the group, none of them are good people, so I can't imagine what their parents are like.. Your family is alright I guess.. Sorry" Castiel sighed and shook his head. "I don't... Can we at least stay with my aunt, past the meeting... and just stay long enough for me to at least have a funeral for... R-Rub-... Ruby... Just so I can have some of my family there? Then after that.. I promise I'll think about going back to the group" Castiel looked up, just enough so that he'd be looking at Zalena's face; He knew she was in front of him, since he'd figured that out when she was talking. "Is that alright? Will you at least let me have that?"

@Light

The orb's radiant glow reflected brightly in Ree's wondered, transfixed eyes, as she temptedly stared down at the shrine that lie before her.

She could feel the power emanating from within the orb and could feel the trembling of the strange, red world around her, but what she felt most of all was the new power that raged within the core of her being.

And such a wonderful feeling! Her earlier exhaustion, replaced with boundless energy. Her wounds, nonexistent, feeling as if they had disappeared years ago.

Ree gently releases the orb, uniting it with the shrine whilst nervously uttering to herself, "Okay...Here goes..."

@Light @GingerBread @Embaga Elder @LokiofSP @Tazmodo

Suria

"Well, for starters, you could direct us to the nearest bed and baths, maybe throw in some breakfast while you're on it?" Suria stood up at this point, stretching his body out, "Now I know everyone else here is gonna say something like, 'Oh well I'd just LOVE to know what Dragon's Roar is!' But we've spent days on the road without an actual bed to sleep on,  been through multiple near death experiences and fights, and haven't eaten on top of that. So, as someone who no longer wants to smell sweaty teens packed into a room, that'd be a god send..." He then shrugged, pouting slightly at Ree, "Then again, probably just going to be ignored by you anyways, but if you really wanted to pay off a debt to us, that'd be a great start. That or some Waffle Crisps for me, I fucking love Waffle Crisps. On seconds thought, scratch a bed and bath, just give us like, five boxes of Waffle Crisps...."

@Light @King Crimson @GingerBread @Embaga Elder @LokiofSP @Tazmodo

Kristen

Kristen blinked once or twice before putting her hands over her eyes at the sight of the red outline talking to them as the room became soaked in natural light. She mumbled under her breath, "I finally understand now, somebody spiked my cereal with heavy drugs, and I'm currently having a seizure on the floor of my kitchen. I am not currently speaking to a red outline person-thing, and my parents are home, and I haven't seen about two people die. When I open my eyes, I'll wake up in a hospital bed where they've been treating my injuries, and I won't be talking to a fucking red outline person thing..." She then took her hands off her eyes and let out a loud and audible, "Fuck it's still here!" She groaned loudly and rubbed her temples...

[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]@Light[/COLOR] @King Crimson [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]@GingerBread[/COLOR] @Embaga Elder @LokiofSP @Tazmodo

imageproxy (2).jpg

Ashlyn

( Please excuse me for rough character display, it's been a while since I used her )

The moment Ree planted the orb on the altar it began shine brilliantly with red energy. The orb begins to spin and float while drawing in some of the power within the realm. The church above the temple begins to collapse while the temple itself practically trembles with power. The temple rises to visible ground level, overtaking and pushing away the destroyed church. Blood-red water surrounds the temple as if it stood in the middle of a lake. Within the deity realm, it's inhabitants felt a familiar presence and raised their hands in celebration, firing off revolutionary beams of power. The children of Dragon's Roar could feel rejuvenation, restoring their mana supply, hydrating them, and giving them nutrients. Above the temple a red dragon forms and flies into the sky, releasing a triumphant yet threatening roar before it dissipates. Once that happens, a grey orb sitting in a pile of snow slowly sparks to life and glows gold in a separate location.  

The red orb begins to mold into a completely different shape. It grows until it takes the shape of an adult female. The moment she takes shape, telekinesis was instantly used to forcefully seal Hassan's eyes shut since she didn't have any clothes. The most she had to cover her body was her calf long hair which would still pass her lower back even if she put it in a pony tail. Once she floats down and makes contact with the water, she makes a face of discomfort and floats a foot above the ground. She was always seen floating and would stay true to that. "Thank you so much for helping me out, it's been dreadfully boring here!" She looks at the three kids before her, cracking a small smile. "We, my bad I forgot to say my name. I am Ashlyn, Goddess of Chaos! Ruler of the Deity realm and leader of Dragon's Roar!" Ashlyn floats over to Alyson and checks out every angle of her body, floating around her with ease. "It's so weird seeing the kids of my old guild members! You're so cute, you even have your father's hair!" Ashlyn was about to go on about Alyson's dad but she took notice of Hassan once more. "You look very much like your father! Facial structure and resting face alike! It's good to know you're far too young to have his drinking habits. You'd see your father with either a serious face or a grin but always with a bottle of beer." Ashlyn gasps at the next sight she takes in. "You even have his hair! Scratch what I said earlier, this isn't weird this is so adorable! If you two are here that means your parents told you all about the guild and you even came to help me, just like they used to time and time again. How could I ever repay them? That also means the other kids should be here. Does Vance have a kid? What about Sage or Jackie? You know what? I'll just go see for myself!" Ashlyn turns to fly out of the realm but she notices Ree. "Wow, another new face! I don't recognize you though. Who are you? I thought that this was just a Dragon's Roar get together. Are you a friend of these two?" Ashlyn didn't exactly know what was going on or what happened over the past few years. She didn't know both titles over the Deity realm and Dragon's Roar had been lost long ago and that there was a crisis with the monarchs. "Wait...what year is it?" Without knowing much about the current world, Ashlyn stayed optimistic as ever. 

The guardian nods it's head and vibrates with power now that the temple is active again. "Once again I must thank you, your wish has been granted." What Suria asked for ends up appearing in his hands. ( @LokiofSP @GingerBread @King Crimson @Tazmodo @Embaga Elder @CelticSol @Daimao @The Imperial Flame )

Zalena

Zalena was about to continue but her body was filled with more power and was suddenly fed and hydrated. She didn't understand why or how that happened but she had no time to question it. Her hair, eyes, and edges of her horns were blazing pink. Zalena's heart beats fast once he mentions we instead of I. "Alright then...as long as you promise me." Zalena stares up and Castiel and stands on the tip of her toes. She grows dangerously close to his face, obvious for even the most dense to know she wanted to kiss Castiel. Little did she know his mana was filled up as well. ( @GingerBread )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back