First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
(I'm back bitches Ibe been sick and have a ruptured eardrum because if it but I'm good and I have now clue what I missed and barely know what's happening but whatever gonna jump in anyway)

Clark

Clark looked down at Demetia and injected himself he only had one left now and it pissed him off. "Oh look miss high and mighty got hurt. Who's useless again let me know?" He said and he placed his hand over her wound. A blue aura radiated from his palm and his eyes glowed. She stopped bleeding and was now healing. "So what happened? Did you try to one v one and got rekt like some nube?" He laughed. The pain should be gone but she still couldn't move. "Your lucky if you were anymore damaged I would have had to take drastic measures and I really don't want to do that. I could have done it to save Ruby but she was frozen and I couldn't get to her. But don't let Cas know that he'll kill me. But you'll be fine that tactic is for other circumstances." He placed his hand on the wound now so it would heal better now that she wasn't in a critical state. "So what really happened. And it's Clark by the way if you care since I'm so useless to you." He gave her a smile while he messed with her.

RJ

RJ had now clue what was happening last his knew he was knocked out now he was here. "Does anyone even know why we're here? Like what's the mission here. I'm so confused."

(This post if for anyone there to reply to I will post with my other characters when I get home)

Castiel

"Yeah, and I'm your 'amazing boyfriend' aren't I?" Castiel smiled at Zalena as he chuckled, going along with her joke. Though his smile faded slightly as she questioned why he introduced her as his girlfriend to his aunt, and asking if he thought of her like that. "Well.. It was the first thing that I thought of.. I figured you be safer if my aunt thought we were that close." Castiel shrugged before smiling at Zalena. "Anyway, I doubt I'd even have a chance with you; You're a princess of an entire realm.. and I'm the son of a farmer. Hey, Maybe I'll get to be a monarch.. then maybe, just maybe I'd have a chance." Castiel chuckled as he joked with Zalena, before looking away from her, over to where he thought the meeting place of the monarchs were, his smile faded slightly as he remembered the situation they were just about to walk into. "But, yeah. We shouldn't keep my aunt waiting too long; I wouldn't want to make her angry" 

@Light

Dismayed to find herself in yet another temple, Ree defeatedly sighs, "Again? Talk about no rest for the wicked..."

Turning toward RJ, Ree tiredly answers, "I guess for now, we should wait here a little bit, get our bearings and get Demetria back on her feet."

Looking over to Clark, Ree inquires, "...Speaking of which, how long until she's up and about, anyway?"

---

Meanwhile, Faust, now remasked and treading with it's legs folded, sneaks back into Ree's shadow to avoid another potential confrontation with the rune-slinging belligerent, with an equally singed and damp companion in tow.

@Light @GingerBread @LokiofSP @Tazmodo @Embaga Elder

Demetria

Demetria didn't respond to Clarke since answering his joking questions wouldn't bring out any results. She merely lays down and accepts the healing, staring up into the temple sky with her green eyes. Laying down within the church seemed to help Demetria ince her power began to rise. "This church...it's dedicated towards the religion of my father. This is the church of discord within Libya. It was built on top of an old temple...meant for some kind of Deity of Chaos." It seemed like Demetria was talking when she didn't mean to due to blood loss. ( @King Crimson @Tazmodo @GingerBread @Embaga Elder @LokiofSP )

Zalena

Zalena giggles at Castiel's comment and shakes her head. She didn't think Castiel being a monarch would be as appealing as a farm boy. Dating another monarch since she was a foreign princess herself would be bland. Besides, Castiel wouldn't be the same if he did. "So are you saying you've thought about whether or not you've had a chance with me? I don't know about you but I'd prefer a farmer boy over a monarch any day. You shouldn't underestimate yourself and overestimate my taste." Zalena begins to lightly push Castiel out the car. "Forget that, hurry up!" ( @GingerBread )

Dismayed to find herself in yet another temple, Ree defeatedly sighs, "Again? Talk about no rest for the wicked..."

Turning toward RJ, Ree tiredly answers, "I guess for now, we should wait here a little bit, get our bearings and get Demetria back on her feet."

Looking over to Clark, Ree inquires, "...Speaking of which, how long until she's up and about, anyway?"

---

Meanwhile, Faust, now remasked and treading with it's legs folded, sneaks back into Ree's shadow to avoid another potential confrontation with the rune-slinging belligerent, with an equally singed and damp companion in tow.

RJ sat down and sighed. "Great. Well until them I'm gonna relax." He layed down and waited for what to do. His heart felt weird like empty. Like more than normal empty. He pushed it to the back of his mind and waited.

Clark looked to the guy. "Not to long. I'm not a miracle worker. Ok maybe I am." He turned to the girl. "Hey I'm giving you life you'd think you'd have the decency to reply to me." He said while poking her cheek. "You'll be done in a few seconds and what's up with this temple and deity of chaos." When he said it his spirits instantly dropled and he couldn't shake this feeling. He usually didn't feel this way but he know he didn't like it. "Yeah I don't like this place."

Castiel

"Yeah, yeah. But we should probably stop the jokes now; I don't think my aunt would appreciate them" Castiel chuckled as Zalena started to push him out of the car. "Alright, I'm going.. I can't see where I'm going, but I'm going" Castiel smiled at Zalena as he moved to get out of the car. 'I wouldn't have a chance.. We're both just joking about it anyway.. and I'm sure she's got her eye on someone else.. maybe another prince back in her own realm.'  Castiel's smile faded as he thought about his chances with Zalena; He wasn't sure why it affected him, since he didn't really think he saw Zalena as anything other than his closest friend. But before he had more time to contemplate it, he fell out of the car and onto the floor, which made him chuckle a little as he stood back up. "Now who's going slow? Actually.. It's probably still me isn't it? I can't tell, with the whole, 'not being able to see' thing and all" 

@Light 

Taking a seat beside Demetria, being mindful to keep a fair distance, Ree absentmindedly blurts, "Y'know, I never did get the whole "Religion of Chaos" thing."

A small imp spawns from within Ree's shoulder and replies "Whaddya mean, master?"

"Well, wouldn't it kind of defeat the purpose to set up an organized religion for chaos? Also, what is it doing all the way out in Libya? What are we doing all the way out in Libya?"

Ree knits her eyebrows in concentration, trying to rationalize what reason Valente (or some other unforseen force) could have for sending them here.

@Light @GingerBread @Tazmodo @LokiofSP @Embaga Elder

Suria

Suria's right eye very briefly twitches at the sight of being transported to a place that was NOT the castle, but it evened out to a dead neutral very quickly. He stood up once more with a sigh, scratching the back of his head as he figured they'd all have to fight something AGAIN. He paused however briefly this time, a brow raising ever so slightly as he took note of something, "Hey, don't know if anyone cares, but does this place kinda give off that feel that you get when you bite into a pie or some shit and it tastes just like how your mom made it? Dunno what it's called, but it's kinda like, a warm feeling? Makes you feel like a kid again? No? Okay, fuck it..." He walked over to Demetria, taking a quick moment to check the time again before trying to remember what he could do within the current time slot, "One moment, might be able to help...that reminds me, are my watch and your guns fucking or something? I mean, I guess technically it'd be half of my watch, but your gun guy kept saying my watch's name while neglecting the other half. Oh, and my watch warmed up when it's name was brought up, just a thought I had..." He then looked back down at the watch in his hand.

@Light @GingerBread @Tazmodo @LokiofSP @Embaga Elder @King Crimson

Kristen

Kristen felt herself land on the hard cold ground from where she had previously been in a soft movie theater chair. She stood up, looking around in confusion before realizing what had happened. She put her hands to her head and took deep breaths as she attempted to stop herself from getting more upset than she already was given recent events. She then looked up at the group she was with, and where she was. She felt oddly...drawn to the location, almost as if she was right back at home. She looked around, almost in awe of the place, there was, something, about where she was, but she couldn't make it up. She vaguely heard a boy say something about the place being weird, while another said something about how it felt like mom's pie... whatever the fuck that meant. She couldn't help but nod at their words, while mumbling, "Defiantly feels like home..."

@Light @GingerBread @Tazmodo @LokiofSP @Embaga Elder 

Alyson/Hassan

[SIZE= 16px]Hassan threw his hands into the after he was transported from his comfy throne to a church somewhere else. He looked around seeing a couple of familiar faces but no one he actually talked too besides his cousin. He was angry at the fact he had no type of time to prepare, luckily he kept ammo and veils for both him and Alyson in his pockets.  Alyson quickly looked around for Hassan and made her way to his side. She looked at Demetria as she was being healed. She wondered, who she was, and how she gotten that way. She didn't have the courage to ask her though. As Demetria spoke, Alyson and Hassan looked at each other, then back at Demetria. The little wheel in Alyson's head started turning, trying to piece things together as the girl spoke. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]Hey Han I think I pieced this situation together.[/SIZE][SIZE= 16px] She whispered to her cousin. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]Oh really, what do you have Aly? [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]He whispered back while crossing his arms. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]Well this is only a guess based of assumptions. As you know we're in Libya where the library that holds information on the monarch religion is located. Ironically we're standing in front of a church that must have something to do with the Monarch religion.That girl said this church was built for the religion of her father. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]Which means, Hassan cut her off she might be the daughter of a Monarch. Yes, don't cut me off. Alyson finished the sentence for him. [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]Sorry, so how much does this change effect our plans?? he asked her. Well not that much. We can still see if can find some information at the library after we check this place out. Alright sounds like a plan Aly.  Hassan places his hands in his pockets, as they wait. Alyson looks at the Demetria again. What about her? We let her be. There's no reason to fight when, we don't even know if our assumptions are right. Plus she's handing out some good information. Alyson nods then looks around.  [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]This place feels somewhat familiar.[/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]Yeah I know, I had this feeling since we got here.[/SIZE]

@Light @GingerBread @Tazmodo @LokiofSP @King Crimson

Zalena

"I know you can't see, silly." Zalena exits the car and begins to help him walk inside at a slightly slow pace. Once they make it inside the monarch that was weeping stops and cheers up, mumbling things about being hungry once more. The boy beside the supervisor grins at the two and pounces forward with intentions to attack. The supervisor raises her hand and plants it to his chest, holding him back and shaking his head. "Awww...you're no fun at all, as always. How can I uphold my goal of fighting everything there is in the world to fight if you keep interrupting me?" The supervisor doesn't answer and the anxiety that had recently build in Zalena's stomach begins to subside. Patricia treats that interaction as if it were normal. The boy continues to poke fun at the supervisor for being boring in the background while Patricia approaches them. 

"Took you quite some time but it's nice that you're here. We just need to wait on a few more monarchs such as the European monarch but he shouldn't be here anytime soon. It's been said that he's tending to his son in France. This has happened recently so I doubt that you know. We're here to discuss the death of the African monarch and what will happen to his land. I'd like you two to meet the Monarch of Australia, Evelyn." She gestures to the giggling girl in the corner and to make sure it seemed like Castiel was looking, Zalena turned him to face her as well. "You two can leave if you'd like to spend time with one another or stay. The choice is yours."

At this moment the supervisor sensed something within the intentionally abandoned church within Libya. The monarchs held no further connection to this church but since her job was acting as the supervisor, she had the power to sense activity going on within monarch landmarks. Which is exactly why she just happened to be there during the fight with Augustine. "I have things to handle, carry on." Once she speaks, her identity as the supervisor should become recognizable to both Zalena and Castiel. She had recognized them but didn't say a word about or to them. With a flash, the supervisor fades away so she could transport herself to the church. ( @GingerBread )

The Supervisor

Since Demetria wasn't entirely focused, Zelapharos decides on answering for them even though they didn't seen too important. "No, Tenebria and I aren't doing anything. We just like to flirt in front of Tenebris to annoy him, we three go way back. Besides, my heart is only for Demetria." Zelapharos shrugs his shoulders with a small sigh at the thought of his admiration for Demetria. "It's either Demetria is far too delirious or you just don't listen correctly. This isn't a religion of chaos, it's a church built above an old temple dedicated to a deity of chaos. As far as memory serves me this deity was the previous ruler of the deity realm. By the time the monarchs got here to build over it, there was barely any barrier left." Zelapharos gave them all a weird look since they all had some weird feeling going on or whatever they were talking about. "I would understand why Demetria would feel connected since this is her church, yes she's the daughter of a monarch. Some of you have that figured out." He glances at Hassan and Alyson. "I don't know if that chaos temple is still active but you shouldn't feel anything regardless. Unless your parents had you in their name or something weird like th-." He would continue with his jokes but his entire facial expression suddenly went pale. "She's here." 

Out of the ground before them rose the supervisor with her hoodie down. She stared at the group of children with her usually disappointed expression. Once her eyes hit Demetria they held a small amount of shock but returned back to the way they previously were. "I told you to stop browsing farther into this. It's dangerous work, especially with the rate some of you are moving at. Two of your members are already talking among our monarchs. Turn back now and refrain from mingling in your parents forgotten memories. This is for your own future safety, this will not end well for you. These monarchs hold no mercy for even children in their hearts, It's not too late to turn back. I can assure you of this." 

Behind the supervisor, a red orb could be seen floating at the top of the staircase on the left. This red orb seemed to strongly give off the feeling most of the kids are sharing. ( @LokiofSP @Embaga Elder Tags stopped working. @King Crimson @GingerBread @Tazmodo )

View attachment 118134 

---

RJ looked at the new girl and got up. "And who are you to say turn back? We've already gone to far to turn back now. We've lost to people one of them was my friend. We can't just stop we have to keep the mission going for those who died for the cause. Next time you try to stop us I hope you bring back up because there no way in hell I'm going to let a stranger talk me out of this. Not when we lost Ruby or the little girl I did not know. Now who's talking to a monarch?"

Clark looked at Demetria. "You're all healed." He wispered to her. "I still have enough energy for a fight if necessary. Are we going to have to fight this girl?" He took his had off of her stomach but waited for an answer before he acted.

(The @ is not working so I hope people see this)

Turning to face the supervisor, Ree defiantly shouts, "There's no way I'm turning back now, not without my parents, not until I find out what I have to do with any of this, and not until I find out what happened to Ruby!"

The strange nostalgic sensation given off by the orb only served to make Ree angrier, reminding her of the desolate home that she could expect to return to, should she follow the supervisor's advice.

With demons churning in her stomach and hellfire in her heart, Ree assumes a fighting stance.

@Light @GingerBread @Tazmodo @LokiofSP @Embaga Elder (It seems kind of finicky, but I can still get it to work)

Suria

Suria listens to what everyone else is saying rather passively, before pointing at the group and saying, "I mean, these guys are my meal and travel ticket so I can't really stop going. Also, not sure if this was covered earlier, but is this whole 'parents forgotten memories' thing going to be on the final test? Because if so, I think I need a refresher course on what exactly those memories are..." He then immediately winced at Ree's remarks, "Is this a bad time to mention I saw a silhouette thing swing something at her before she died again? Not sure how relevant to the situation right now, but I kinda forgot to mention it earlier... but hey, guess you could say I Rue-by not saying anything earlier! Get it, cuz rue, like regret and shit, yeah you get it...

@Light @GingerBread @Tazmodo @LokiofSP @Embaga Elder @King Crimson

Kristen

Kristen turned on her heel and looked directly at the Supervisor as she spoke, almost as if she was personally offended by her remarks, "Hey, I'll have you know we fucking killed one of the damn Monarchs already! Sure we lost two...but we're only gonna get stronger! And if I- sorry, 'we' I guess, stop now, we'll never gonna see our parents ever again, so fuck what you want, tell us why we're here instead..." She crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes, tapping he foot as she excepted an answer.

@Light @GingerBread @Tazmodo @LokiofSP @Embaga Elder  @King Crimson

The Supervisor

"Yes, I know two of your members died and I know you beat Frederick. I was there remember? I was the one who helped you all escape after that with your lives. I told you not to fight him in the first place and you ignored my warning, which led to the death of two of your members. It's pointless to continue and have more casualties occur." The supervisor notices the hostility in the air and shakes her head in disappointment. "Just as I feared. You're all so quick to fight things that you couldn't dream of matching up to. You're practically asking for death, it's almost terrifying to leave you all running rampant as children. You don't know how to hold your tongue, you don't know how to talk your way through situations, and you don't know how to evaluate others as either stronger than you or as enemies. Those are very fatal mistakes you've made just now. Right now I cannot help you since I refuse to lay hands on a child. Even among yourselves, you're in danger." The Supervisor gestures to Demetria to make sense of the last few sentences she came out with. 

Demetria rolls away from Clarke and has Zelaphros and Leafy disappear. Once they mentioned killing a monarch Demetria knew that they were no more than an obstacle in her way to the throne, meaning they had to be disposed of. She points both guns at the group of kids and fires concentrated molten rocks at Clark and Suria. The supervisor dashes forward at a speed that seemed to be teleportation at their level of perception. She back hands the first celestial bullet going for Clark into the second bullet, causing them to travel off course into a wall. "I cannot lay my hands on you, but I will defend them from things I can touch." 

( ! ) Demetria pauses and realizes she has little to no chance of victory at this point in time. If she wanted to retreat or deal as much damage as possible then she'd have to fight seriously. Zelaphros begins to talk to her in her mind. "Too bad they're here to kill us, I was beginning to like them. Leafy, a stone construct would be nice right now. Make it sturdy but hollow so you don't consume as much of Demetria's energy." Behind Demetria, stone began to piece together slowly and grow. Demetria has pieces of the ground rise and shift into sharp flower petals. These petals scatter around her and rush towards the group in a wave, ready to slice through and puncture them all. 

The supervisor opens up her hand and has a briefcase form out of violet aura. The briefcase opens to reveal mana injections. "You can either fight or run like I've advised you to." ( @King Crimson @Embaga Elder @Tazmodo @GingerBread @LokiofSP )

Ree crosses her arms and summons forth a large, shield-shaped demon, with flesh as hard as steel, which provides Ree with cover to hide from the deadly assault.

Bracing herself against the living bulwark's back, Ree appreciatively remarks, "Thanks Bastion! I really owe you one."  

Of course, Ree's only reply is Bastion's agonized screaming as he weathers the flurry of petals lobbed at his face. Such is the life of a being such as Bastion.

Turning her attention to Suria, Ree loudly shouts over the cacophony of petels crashing against stone and adamantine flesh, "First of all: Too soon! Second of all: We'll talk about that later! Third of all: Toss me an injection when you get the chance!"

The way Ree saw it, letting Demetria get away could come back to haunt her and the rest of the group; She was powerful, she knew several of their abilities and she had connections with the monarchs.

On the other hand, fighting her risks someone getting injured or killed, and Ree had seen far too many people die today. 

Retreat or attack, it didn't matter.

For now, Ree took the supervisor's advice, and tried to think of a plan.

@Light (and others whom the tags don't work for.)

Last edited by a moderator:

[SIZE= 24px]Castiel[/SIZE]

Castiel tensed up slightly as he heard someone complaining about not being able to fight them, though he relaxed slightly as he heard his aunt talking to him and Zalena, telling him about the other monarch in the room and who they were waiting for. When his aunt mentioned the Monarch of Africa, a scowl formed on Castiel's face. "I'm glad he's dead, I wish I was the one who-Castiel's eyes widened as he realised he was talking about a monarch's death being good in front of other monarchs. "Um.." Castiel turned towards Zalena, trying to completely ignore what he'd just said, hoping everyone else would as well. "Would you like to stay, Zalena?" Castiel tensed up again when he heard the Supervisor talk, recognizing her voice from when she scared, and put down Zalena and tried to stop them from going through the portal. 'Why didn't she recognise us? Or maybe she did.. but then why didn't she say anything?' 

@Light

Evie

Evie decided to stop paying attention to the group as they all decided to either gloat or shout at each other, then some new woman appeared and everyone started shouting more. Evie just sighed and started looking around for a way out, since something with something against her wanted her to stay with this group of idiots. When Demetria started trying to attack them, Evie made sure that she was away from the main group, not really in the mood to be sliced up into tiny pieces just because she was near them. "You sure are peaceful people, aren't you? I've only seen you all fight.. everything you've come across. But, have fun fighting each other. Once you all get killed, I won't have to deal with any of you at the least"

Evie pulled some stone runes out of her satchel, activating them, just in case they decided the girl doing nothing and having no part in the fight was a threat. "If I was you guys though.. I'd run away; You're all completely useless and have no common sense whatsoever, and now I'm hearing that you lost two other worthless people in a fight. I think you should just give up on the whole 'trying to fight anything that looks at you' thing" Evie shrugged and relaxed slightly, though she made sure to keep an eye on any attacks that could harm her. Getting bored, Evie decided to skim some of her rune pebbles over towards Demetria and over towards the group fighting against her.. each of them emitting a faint glow.

@Light @Embaga Elder @Tazmodo @GingerBread @LokiofSP @King Crimson

Demetria

( It was petals, not stone Crimson. )

( ! ) Demetria has the stone runes levitate and fly completely out of the area. The steel demon standing in front of Ree instantaneously gets crushed into a small ball comparable to that of a tennis ball, by Demetria's control over metals. The petals begin piercing into Ree's skin now that Bastion was out of the way. Demetria also has the steel ball project itself at high speeds to slam into Ree's right lung. 

Demetria has the stone floor wrap around the legs of everyone in the group, including Evie and the Supervisor. The stone embraced their entire legs up to their knees and rapidly spread upwards. Doing this made it impossible to move for them. Dodging would be out of the question and reaching for an injection became harder as well. The petals had already reached Ree and were cutting her up. The others would soon share the same fate. The stone construct behind Demetria was slowly growing bigger and bigger. ( Doing one post at a time. @King Crimson @GingerBread@Embaga Elder @Tazmodo @LokiofSP )

Kristen

Kristen looked on as she found that the odd looking lady they'd just healed began to attack them. She dove for the box of injections just as she found herself covered in rock. She grit her teeth together as she struggled against the rock. Stopping for a moment to attempt to get some kind of better positioning, she did find that she could just cross her arms. She carefully injected herself, and then turned to Ree to attempt to burn the petals before they reached her, but stopped herself, 'Shit, if I try to burn the petals I might hit her, and I can't keep breathing that shit forever; I need to be the most effective in a short amount of time as possible, which would mean...' She groaned as she realized how much what she was about to do would hurt, 'Oh fuck me this sucks..' She yelled towards Demetria, "Hey you in the puke green with the resting bitch face! Fuck your stone bullshit!" She then began to grow in size, the stones around her cracking and giving way to her body. Her previously human face began to stretch and change as well, becoming more animal like! Her mouth widened, head grew larger! Until she towered over Demetria in the form of a dragon! She knocked the people around her out of their stone, thrashing about while also attempting to be as gentle as possible (something that was hard to do when you were a fucking dragon). She then got as close to Demetria as she could, a blew flames right at her feet in attempts to keep her distracted!

@Light @Tazmodo @Embaga Elder @King Crimson @GingerBread

Suria

Upon seeing Demetria begin to attack them, Suria pivoted, on his heel, injected himself with a mana injection just in case, and proceeded to sit down, "I'll just stay over here and provide moral support for the rest of the group. I believe in you guys." It was then Suria found himself unable to move due to being nearly encased in stone. He sighed, "I guess this is karma or something like that..." Suria struggled against the stone that had made it impossible for him to move, eventually sighing and simply leaning into the stone, figuring he'd choose being comfortable and dying over struggling. It was then however he realized what his power was, he would have snapped his fingers if possible. He stuck out his tounge as he slowly snaked his chain up his leg, eventually making the end of it wrap around his pocket watch, pulling both out at he top of the stone. He then gave himself a moment to think, "So it's three right now, which is...viruses? What's a really good virus? Rabies? I'll see use rabies." He then had the chain come down on top of the pocket watches top button, focusing on Demetria as he did so.

@Light @King Crimson @Tazmodo @Embaga Elder @GingerBread(Disclaimer, started working on Kirsten's post first, but chronologically Suria's post would come before hers)

Alyson/Hassan

Once the cousins were released from their rock casing, they both got up off the ground and used Kristen's distraction to run and grab injections. They both injected themselves, feeling their powers return to them. Hassan turned towards Ree and drew his guns. The pedals were moving around too much and Ree was a causality.  So Hassan teleports the metal pedals away from Ree and into an open area. He fired explosive rounds at the pedals trying to destroy them. Festus please come. Alyson spoke to him, hoping he will come quickly. She then manipulated Kristen's dragon flames, making them coil up around Demetria binding her trying to keep her from fighting. The flames were inches away from her skin, and the flames looked as if they weren't moving. Alyson was keeping the flames controlled not allowing them to come into contact with Demetria and the temperature was kept cool. Please stop fighting!!! Alyson manage to gather up the courage to speak aloud. We haven't even been here for a long time and we're already starting to fight. Alyson looks over at Demetria. Please tell me, what was your reasoning in fighting us after one of us healed you?? I know that you're the daughter of a monarch, but are you that much like your father that you have to fight us. She then turns towards the supervisor. I'm sorry but we can't stop. If you were in our shoes would you stop?? We have to find our parents no matter what. They are our family and family is everything. @Light @King Crimson @Tazmodo @GingerBread @LokiofSP

The only thing visible of Ree to her teammates and Demetria seemed to be a sea of petals

Unbeknownst to them, Ree was very much alive, buried in an improvised trench, Bastion and the razor-sharp petals, 

Luckily, she avoiding the brunt of Demetria's attack by swiftly digging a hole in the ground and using Bastion's body as a cover.

Although her demons worked quickly, Ree still managed to catch a few petals to her face and a few other extremities, but was lucky to avoid anything beyond superficial damage, What's more, a strange stone brace began appearing on her leg, but was removed by her burrowing demons, shortly after burying the hole.

Unfortunately, Ree finds herself caught in another pickle; besides Bastion, she had no more usable demons, and given the circumstances, getting another mana injection would be difficult.

Realizing that a hole in the ground was certainly not the safest spot against an opponent with domain over earth, Ree lifts Bastion up, displacing a multitude of petals, and takes a cautious look around before emerging.

RJ got stuck in the stone and looked at her. "What did I do?" He had no way of getting out his arms were the only thing free. He pointed his gauntlet at closest heavy object and tried to pry himself out of the stones.

Clark was let free and still had plenty of energy. He looked at the dragon and then Demetria and dove onto her shieldin them both in a dome of aether. "What the hell? Why are you attacking us I thought there was some kind of symbiotic relationship going on here." He was crouched over the top of her with the fire outside the dome.

Evie

Evie stared blankly as Demetria just threw her stone runes away"I'm not even allowed to have some fun.. I just get dragged into the fight; I'm such a massive threat, aren't I?" When one of the people turned into a dragon and broke them all free, Evie just sighed, wondering why the girl didn't do that before they all started to get killed. She pulled a wooden rune out of her satchel and turned it towards the petals while enchanting it, before having water jet out from it and repel the petals. "Guys all we have to do is apologise for hurting her feelings; We didn't immediately love her as she showed up, and we hurt her poor wittle feelings. Isn't that the saddest thing you've ever heard?" Evie mock pouted at Demetria. 

Evie started to devise a plan as she moved towards a bit of cover. She thought for a moment about what Demetria could do. She figured that she could only control natural things, since that seemed to be the bulk of what she was doing. Evie then reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone.. before throwing it onto the ground, smashing it. Evie salvaged from the broken phone, the plastic case, and a couple of large bits of the screen. Evie then snapped the plastic case in half, before starting to use the screen to carve a rune onto the one part of the broken case. After a minute or two, after she'd finished carving the Rune, she moved onto the other part of the case and duplicated what she did on the other part in about the same time.

( ! ) Evie decided that she couldn't wait until someone messed up her plan, so she went ahead with it. She held a part of the broken phone case in each of her hands and enchanted them with lightning as she moved towards Demetria, before tossing them across the ground towards Demetria. As they got next to her, Evie set them off, just as some guy ran towards Demetria and shielded them both.. or rather trapped them with the runes; The shock the combined runes were sending out were like sticking a fork into a plug socket, though because the runes were plastic, they wouldn't last for more than ten seconds, and although their were now two people, the runes were still doing quite a bit of damage to the both of them. The runes that Demetria threw away from everyone also got set off, creating a mess of fire and water somewhere in the distance.

Evie looked over at Demetria, realising that there was now fire covering her as well, along with a shield, it seemed everyone had decided to go all out on protecting the person that was trying to murder all of them, because she got all upset because they wouldn't bow down and worship her after she tried, and failed to kill them. "Great.. these people just want to die, don't they? Oh let's protect the person trying to kill us with fire.. I'm sure that can't go wrong in any way" 

While the Runes were doing their job, Evie started moving towards the Stone Golem being constructed behind Demetria, pulling out tow of her Iron runes and enchanting them with fire. As she got behind the golem, she set the runes off by stomping her feet into the ground as she pointed the runes towards the golem, attempting to carve one big rune into the golem, partly to get rid of it, but mostly to see what happened if she used a golem as a rune.

@Light @Embaga Elder @LokiofSP @King Crimson @Tazmodo @GingerBread

Zalena

Zalena recognizes the supervisor as well and at that moment she thought that they would be exposed, yet they weren't. Zalena watches as the supervisor left while trying to hide her shock. At this point in time both Zalena and Castiel had to gather their bearings so stepping out of the meeting temporarily would be nice since not every monarch had arrived. "I think we should take a walk for a bit and come back later, once the meeting starts that is." Zalena swallows the lump in her throat and drags Castiel outside the cabin with her and into the forest. Even though they were walking away from the cabin, Zalena whispers to Castiel. "That was the lady from before, why didn't she sell us out?" ( @GingerBread )

Demetria

( Okay there seemed to be a misunderstanding with the way the wave of petals worked and the fight overall so let me explain through words and a 15 second video. Hassan can't teleport them all away due to his weight limit, Evie can't blast them all away with a beam of water, Ree and Bastion can't evade them by simply digging a hole. The petals wouldn't stop floating and cutting at high speeds so them pooling up into Ree's dug up hole wouldn't be thing, that would have been like drowning in a pool of knives that are moving. Tazmodo your post seriously fucks with everyone's post time wise. Ginger I never said it was a golem. King I don't understand how you've been able to use demons without injections in the first place. Do it again and I'll be forced to take action. Evie specifically doesn't need injections to use her powers, Demetria and Suria don't either since celestial items run off of your spiritual energy not mana. Nobody seemed to read what I or others have been saying properly and have been posting whatever they want regardless of rules. For now I'm going to drop this fight and hopefully next time everyone can get their business together so trip ups like this don't happen again. I wanted to do this fight but I can't handle it and look forward to it if you're all posting things that don't match up or align at all and you expect me to somehow make it all work and deal with it. Here's the video on how the petals would work in terms of mass. Petals that are razor sharp )

Demetria's body turns into stone and shatters, falling to the ground while the petals fade away as well. Demetria reforms to the left of the group with her guns raised but refuses to pull the trigger. The ground underneath them all begins to grow hot and glow as Demetria was intending to turn it into lava. Though before she could do a thing the red orb glows brilliantly and she ends up dropping to one knee. The blood in her body begins to glow gold and her guns disappear. Every effect Demetria's powers had on the others and the area decays. Demetria constantly fidgets in pain since this glowing underneath her skin seemed to extremely damaging to her. She bites her tongue to keep in her cries of pain and attempts to use a margin of her power, only to slightly damage the floor. The supervisor watches the orb with some interest but cuts that short once the ground begins to tremble. The brittle floor had taken too much of a beating from their fight and Demetria's power, causing it collapse and allow the group to fall down. The red orb floats down with them and uses some of it's power to keep rubble from falling on the kids as they hit the ground. This protective bubble excluded the supervisor and Demetria. The supervisor did manage to land and keep the afflicted Demetria safe as well. Once the dust clears the group would notice that they were now in an old temple, depicting images of the parents affiliated with  Dragon's Roar fighting against the seven deadly sins and Lucifer. There seemed to be a floating figure with long hair behind them pointing at these enemies while the parents seemed to charge at them. The Red orb was giving off enough light for the kids to see and the bubble was now dropped. Demetria and the supervisor seemed to separated from them due to a pile of boulders. The nostalgic feeling seemed to be coming from both the orb and the temple itself. ( @Embaga Elder @LokiofSP @GingerBread @Tazmodo @King Crimson )

Castiel

"Alright, we'll be back in a bit Patricia" Castiel gave a small wave as he felt himself being dragged outside by Zalena. When they got outside and Zalea posed the question of why the Supervisor didn't sell them out, Castiel just shrugged. "I've got no idea... She didn't want us to fight the monarchs, did she? So maybe she's happy that we- I'm joining them.. and she didn't want to mess it up by selling us out" He turned to look in Zalena's direction, where he'd heard her voice coming from. "But, can we go try to find me a mana injection? Then we can head back to the meeting.. Unless you wanted to go get something to eat.. I haven't had anything to eat in a while.. since before we started this adventure actually, cause I was dragged away from lunch by my sister-" Castiel stopped in his tracks as he reminded himself of his sister again.. and how he'd never have those sorts of moments with her again. He took a deep breath, and tried to not think about it, even though the situation he was in now with Zalena reminded him of Ruby, because she was helping him while he was blind, just like his sister had done.

@Light

Evie

Evie watched as Demetria crumbled into stone, before reforming and making the ground hot. "Ooh, underfloor heating. How nice of you to provide that" She continued watching on as Demetria had golden glow inside of her veins and looked to be in pain. "Oh it can't be that bad.. you look absolutely golden" Evie quipped before the floor fell from under her and everyone else, before they ended up inside of a bubble, being protected from the falling rubble from the floor they were just standing on. "Well.. that floor was a piece of crap." Evie was about to continue on saying stuff, until she noticed the paintings on the walls depicting fighting. "Great we're in some even older temple.. dedicated to some religious crazies that think they fought the devil. Isn't that just fantastic and breathtaking? I'm so excited that we're still in this pile of crap temple.. instead of going home. And I'm ever so happy to hear that it has even more layers to it.. Wouldn't it be just great if it went even further down?" Evie sighed and sat down on the floor, giving up on her lifelong dream of going home and away from the temple. "Also all of you owe me a new phone"   

@Embaga Elder @LokiofSP @Light @King Crimson @Tazmodo @GingerBread

RJ got out of the rocks and walked over to the group. "What the fuck happened why did she attack us?" He looked to Clark and he just shrugged his shoulders. "Great well then we should probably head back to Castiel and Zalena and find out what to do from there. Unless anyone else has a suggestion or any clue why we're here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back