• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters

Castiel

Castiel looked around as he appeared in the foreign place, only stopping looking around when he noticed Ruby. His facial features shifted to a more confused look, as he could see Ruby talking, but couldn't make out her words. "What? Ruby you're going to need to speak up; I can't hear you" Castiel barely noticed the glowing white orb on his and Ruby's chests, as he was too focused on the fact that Ruby seemed to be getting more blurry, almost as if she was fading away from existence before his eyes. He features changed to reflect how he was feeling about it, worried and confused. He didn't understand what was going on, he wasn't sure why Ruby was here since he had seen her die.. And he was sure that he wasn't in a dream, because he didn't remember going to sleep, and he didn't appear in his usual place. Castiel only started to move to towards Ruby as she became almost unrecognizable. "What? Save who?" Castiel got his answer to that question as he was transported to a currently burning village. 

As Castiel appeared in the burning house, he started looking around, hoping to get his bearings, but instead he was absolutely horrified by what he found. All the members of the group he was in, were lying dead around him, each of them killed in a more horrifying way than the last. Castiel felt like throwing up as he saw all the brutalized corpses surround him. 'Oh god. What happened?! What the hell happened?! This has to be a nightmare.. a really weird nightmare... It's got to be, right?'  Castiel felt himself take a step backwards, but he wasn't sure if it was actually him doing it, or something making him do it, because he was so thrown out by the sight of the corpses surrounding him. When he felt himself step on something, he looked down and noticed that it was a completely charred skeleton of someone, with the only distinguishable thing being a chain near their waist. Castiel looked around when he heard something fall with a wet sounding 'Slosh'. When he turned around, he noticed that it was the body of a young boy, one from his group, who fell from the ceiling and landed in a puddle of blood. 'This seems too real to be a nightmare... but it has to be right? This couldn't of happened without me knowing about it.. I would've done something. This is just a really bad nightmare.. yeah. It'll be over soon, and then I'll wake up and everything will be fine' Castiel nodded to himself as he turned about, freezing in fear as he first heard an audible snap to ring out across the room, before seeing a tall man, holding a woman, he's sure he's never seen before, by the neck. Castiel's gaze was drawn to the man's smile, it looked as if he was actually enjoying the carnage laid out before them. He watched as the man dropped the girl's body and walked over towards him. Castiel wanted to move, to try to defend himself in some way, but no matter how much he willed his arms to move to defend himself, or his legs to move so that he could run out of the situation, nothing happened. Despite being sure that this was just a nightmare, Castiel couldn't shake the dread from the pit of his stomach, the inclusion of the girl that he'd never seen before, made it seem more.. real, since he couldn't find a plausible explanation for her being in his Nightmare. Castiel's eyes locked onto the mans hand as it pieced through his chest, being unable to do anything but watch as the man ripped his heart straight from his chest. He dropped to the ground almost straight after the man's hand had left his chest.. The last thing he saw was the man's feet, before everything went dark again.

@Light

RJ saw the situation and assumed it wasn't good but he didn't ask. He didn't know who Ree was but he remembered what she looked like enough to find her. He made a mental note that he should probably get more mana and energy injections because he was running low. He also thought about comfortable clothes and non perishable foods. He didn't have much money but he had ways of getting some although they may not be entirely legal. "Loop Holes in the system" is what his dad called them. He learned how to hide in plain sight, steal without being noticed and pick pocketing along with other things to help out when he might need it. He found Ree with a list and walked over to her. "Hey you're Ree right? Anyways I'm ready to go when you are so lead the way there." He took of his mask when he walked up to her trying not to freak her out. His eyes had a blank stair and his face held no emotion and was a blank slate.  He had decided if he was't doing some important mission for the group he would take off his mask because it's what Austianna wanted. Come to think of it he hadn't seen her in a while so instead of worrying Zalena he decided to ask Ree while they walked. "Hey have you heard from Austrianna? I haven't even seen her since I blacked out after that fight with the shotgun girl." His eyes became more focused and a smile smile curved at his lips when he said her name but it wasn't noticeable if you weren't observing closely. @King Crimson @Light

Clark looked at her with suspicion about her being fine and decided to go with it. "Ok it's a good thing I know his blood type. It's a healing thing. You learn a lot about someone when you heal them. A. Lot. Anyways just show me this Kristen girl and I'll be happy to fetch some blood. But just encase if he starts going critical again call me and I'll head right over. I don't have much energy but if I push it he'll be ok. And make sure he eats those cookies I gave you. There an old recipe from my mom she made when me and my brother and sister were growing up. It might not taste as good but it's full of good stuff for the body. I am the doctor and that is his medicine if he doesn't take it he could due. That's how serious it is. If not he gets real medicine that makes him loopy for about a day." He stopped talking and thought about his blood type and the ideal method for his healing process. Luckily there wasn't a huge scar but he worked with what he had. He then thought about his other patients and the ones he hasn't healed yet. He didn't have the energy to check so he'd have to get extra supply. Hopefully the hospital would have his blood type as well but they usually didn't. It was just his luck he got AB-. He trailed off to the girl who had freaked out earlier and had been bugged by something. When put in the shield people are healed of minor injuries and rejuvenated. But she wasn't like normal people of power. She had some other strength that he'd had never seen before except before he had healed someone fighting the first guy who killed Ruby and Mary. It was left over from the battle in the wounds making things difficult but still easy to heal. He eventually linked that she had freaked out after they talked about killing the monarchs and it all snapped together. His eyes widened a tiny bit but he went back to normal. He decided to keep it a secret for the sake of less fights and potential death. He had been standing there for about 2 minutes thinking about all of this before he went back to normal and paid attention to Zalena. He had missed anything she might have said @Light @LokiofSP.

Alyson/Hassan

When the two entered they  looked around, and aw. They were surprised just by how fast and how much Yin was cooking. After she came up to them and handed them aprons, and told them to set up dishes Hassan looked at her like she was crazy. He didn't have a problem with helping, it was just how she told them. Yo a simple please and thank you would be nice. He said with slight attitude. He stood there with his arms crossed waiting for a response and a proper request. He understood that she was cooking and in a hurry, but still no greeting or a proper request. That wasn't gone flow with him. @The Imperial Flame

Suria

Suria stared at Tenebris for a solid five seconds before shrugging, "Fine, whatever, thanks for the clothes." Suria went around the corner, slipping into Tenebris' clothing quickly, finishing off by putting back on his hat and grabbing his pocket watch on his way out from the bathroom. As he walked past the situation with Castiel, he waved, "Well, I'm going to bed, have fun dealing with your new hourly crisis, I'm going to sleep." He stepped into the nearest door and closed it, going to sleep.

[COLOR= rgb(90, 90, 90)] [/COLOR]@Tazmodo[COLOR= rgb(90, 90, 90)] [/COLOR]@King Crimson[COLOR= rgb(90, 90, 90)] [/COLOR]@LokiofSP[COLOR= rgb(90, 90, 90)] [/COLOR]@GingerBread  @Daimao @Inheritance @CelticSol @MTchaos1134   

Kristen

Kristen, already kind of freaking out due to the dude with almost no arm in front of her, simply nods at Zalena before running over to Clark, who was going on and on about something that she doesn't recognize, "Shut up medic! We need to go right now, no time for talking!' She went to the nearest Degenerate and threw Clark in before jumping in with him...

@Light @Tazmodo

Suria

As Suria went to sleep he ended up in a dream with the ringing of a clock. This dream consisted of him standing by is lonesome in darkness with a death hound standing 10 feet before him. This hound seemed to shake heavily with armored skin. It had vicious barbed teeth and completely black eye balls. It constantly kept checking around itself as if paranoid of attack even if it's skin was made of armor. Once it's eyes connect with Suria's it turns away and scampers off into the darkness, leading towards a bright light. ( @LokiofSP )

Castiel

Once everything went black, Castiel could fell an icy breath on the back of his neck inside of another dream. A cold, disgustingly battered, long, and slimy tongue runs up the back of his neck. Once it does his eyes open and nothing could be seen behind him. Nothing could be seen around or above him in the night sky of a dense forest. A sound of rustling could be heard in the distance behind him as something passed by swiftly and hit a branch. This branch seemed to rip off a piece of it's tattered cloak. ( @GingerBread )

The Blood Drive

As Kristen dragged Clark into a degenerate, they were transported to the best hospital in Manassas Virginia. They were planted outside in the parking lot and it was completely dark out with brilliant stars above. The hospital was in face open to the public at the moment and was labeled as Virginian Royal Hospital. There seemed to be a man wearing rich clothes with a doctor's jacket on walking through the parking lot. He was supposed to be asleep with his wife and guest but he was called in late to supervise an emergency procedure. He took notice of the two standing in the parking lot and raised an eyebrow, only slowing down. "Why are you two kids out so late? Your parents must be worried so you should get home, unless you have some business here. If so, I'm your doctor. My name is Cilan, personal doctor of Monarch Ultiare." ( Ull-tea-air @Tazmodo @LokiofSP ) 

552c6518c1b3f2d817873c806938d997.jpg

"Austrianna? Well, I haven't seen her since we got back from Africa...Why do you ask?" Ree quizzically responds as she stops just before the door to the outside, where the degenerate would be waiting.

"If you wanted to talk to her before we go, that's fine. I was actually thinking about going around and asking everyone if they wanted us to grab anything specific, anyways."

@Tazmodo

Before Clark could react he was already there and he looked at the girl. "My name isn't medic. I'd appreciate if you would use it." He turned when he heard the voice. And when he heard monarch he thought. "oh shit". He waved to the guy and and tried to look excited about meeting him. "NO WAY! Sorry for the yelling I'm just amazed. I"M a bit of a medical guy myself but it's nothing like normal medicine. Seeing someone of your position is truly amazing. And to answer your question about our parents we are actually orphans. There's a small group of us some being 18 who decided that instead of living with the abusive guy in Texas we would leave. This here in Jessica the newest member." He said pointing to her. "She doesn't quite have everyone's name but she will. I am John. But I can't just talk no matter how much I want to and all the questions I have will have to go unanswered. We are looking for blood for an injured member in our group. He jumped over a fence and ct himself. I cleaned and sewed up the wound but he's in desperate need of some B+ and while we are here I was hoping if there was a way we could get some for future injuries so instances likes this don't appear." He took a deep breath from all the talking. "Sorry I ramble when I'm nervous. So can we ave some please? We walked 12 miles and if we don't hurry we won't make it in time." He hoped Kristen would play along and catch on that he does not want a fight to occur. @LokiofSP @Light

RJ shrugged his shoulders. "I'll eventually find her. Anyways let's just go we don't have the time to take personal requests of everyone." He went over to the degenerate and waited for Ree for about a second before just grabbing her hand and pulling her in. He was hoping for Walmart so they could be in and out really quickly. @King Crimson @Light 

Grace sat at a table at a McDonald's with the group she had left with to find their parents. They didn't believe in the Leadership of Castiel and Zalena do to the death of her best friend Ruby and the poor girl who only wanted to help the others. (Mary) She looked to Clare then Marshall. Skylar was asleep as they discussed their plans. They had found out the whereabouts of a monarch at Virgin Royal Hospital and were planning to attack. Luckily they had been observing the ins and outs of the hospital and know how to attack and what their plan would be when they did. They had five energy injections each and were ready to go. "Alright no that we're ready and know the plan we can go attack. Don't let this time we've spent go to waste. Go wake her up." She said to Clare and she went to get her sister. She grabbed her scythe and walked holding it in her hands. She had been practicing enough to walk with it so she wouldn't have to drag it places. With the team of four ready they headed to the hospital where they sneaked into the back and took an employee elevator to his floor and went to his room things were going as planned the staff wasn't there at the moment and his doctor was outside as usual at this time. They would have much time so they had to hurry. Marshall drew back an arrow and crept into the hospital room hoping for an easy kill. @Light

Castiel

Castiel felt a shiver run down his spine as he felt the long slimy tong run up the back of his neck. When it stopped and his eyes opened, he looked around and saw nothing at all, but he did hear rustling nearby. Instead of going to check out whatever it was that made that noise, He instead lowered himself to the ground and laid down, looking up at the night sky, or what parts of it he could see through the dense trees. 'Why am I going through all of this?' Castiel tried to remember what he was doing before all this started happening to him. 'I was with Zalena.. and then I got attacked by a weird looking.. dog.. thing. I think I collapsed-'  He paused as he came to a realization. "I'm in some sort of hell, aren't I? I died and now I'm in some weird sort of hell." Castiel sighed as he extending his arms out to the side of himself.

@Light

Kristen

Kristen shot Clark a weird look, "The fuck do you mean, my name isn't Jessic-" She then realized what Clark was doing and let out a quiet, "Oh.." She shot Clark a look that said, 'Laying it on a bit thick, aren't you?' Before looking back towards the doctor, looking stressed out (which wasn't hard to do given how stressed she actually was) and saying, "I'm sorry, most people call me Mel, so I just kinda forgot my own name for a moment, to top that off everything has been so crazy, and- it's been a long day to say the least. Our freind is stable for now, but uh, he won't get better anytime soon without some blood in his system. So we came here in hopes that you could give us some? I know it's a weird request, but it really is important, we have a long trip ahead of us..."

@Light @Tazmodo

Suria

Suria looks at the death hound with a bit of disinterest, sitting down and wondering where he was, "How did I get here? Last thing I remember was going to sleep and- it's a dream! Okay, mystery solved, good job me... I wonder if you can go to sleep in a dream? There was an old movie about that right? Inception or something? Let me try..." Suria closed his eyes and stayed still for a few minutes, eventually sighing as he realized he could not, in fact, go to sleep in a dream. So he instead stood up disappointedly, "Guess this means I have to go to the light. Maybe I'm dead then, that'd put a dampener on my day for sure..." Suria then walked in the direction of the light...

@Light

The Blood Drive

Cilan

The doctor listens to their story and thinks about Corabelle at home, imagining a teenager around her age bleeding out. It was absolutely awful and it needed to be resolved immediately, free of charge. "Alright, come with me! I'll teach you how to properly administer the blood and I can get you some bags of each type." Cilan waves for them to follow as he makes a light jog towards the doors. "Hurry, your friend is in trouble right?" The automatic doors open and he makes an immediate left to the elevators. He presses the button and waits for it to come down. Once it does he hold the door open for the two of them. He didn't even focus on clocking in the gain profit in hours for this task. He seemed to be in a rush to obtain those blood bags. "I should have asked them if they need me to drive them back, they did say it was a 12 mile walk." ( @Tazmodo @LokiofSP ) 

Suria

As Suria stepped into the light he ended up appearing upon a mountain's forested base underneath the night sky. There was rustling in front of him and the hound emerged once more, growling at him furiously. It charges Suria and bites at his leg, throwing him off balance with alarming strength and rips out his calf muscle. The death hound continues to brutalize him until it reaches his face. It stares at him with it's completely black eye balls and opens it's mouth. A eerie human voice spills out as it's mouth continues to hang open. "The Warning." Is all it says as it dives down upon him once more and ejects Suria from his sleep feeling numb in all the areas he was bitten. ( @LokiofSP )

Castiel

As Castiel layed down and faced the sky the being from before floats above him and opens it's jaws. It's face and body was hidden in the darkness of it's hoodie but it's body seemed disheveled and smelt burnt. Castiel's soul energy begins to spill out of his body into the beings mouth. Though before Castiel died in the dream it cut of and allowed him to sleep in regular darkness. ( @GingerBread )

Grace

The monarch was not there and the room seemed to be empty. ( @Tazmodo )

Last edited by a moderator:
"But what if we get some-Hey!Ree's question goes unfinished and unanswered as she finds herself suddenly dragged into a degenerate's waiting gullet.

The pair emerge within the mouth of a dim, metallic alleyway, which opened into a bustling street corner, crowded and cramped with the milling bodies of passersby, who were far too entrenched in the world of kaleidoscopic light arrays and symphonic cacophony of jingles and chimes that constantly poured from the advertisements lining the walls and building fixtures, to turn so much as a passing glance to the childrens' otherworldly arrival. 

---

Ree stands, awestruck by the vivid, vibrant view before her and in true, "small-town-girl" fashion, dumbfoundedly mumbles, "Where...are we?"

On the other side of the street, past the dense mass of people, a futuristic information kiosk is visible, illuminated by large panel screens of bright neon blue and yellow.

After recovering from her initial shock, Ree takes her turn to drag RJ by the arm, taking him out of the alley and through the mass of pedestrians.

Unbeknownst to them, their entrance had spawned directly in front of a drug-addled street urchin, who drunkenly cheers, "Far out...Welcome to NYC, my alien friends! Live long and prosper!"

---

After navigating the treacherous herd of shoppers and buyers, Ree reaches the kiosk and gives it's interface a small, curious tap.

At her touch, the interface springs to life in a flurry of lights and music, loudly announcing in an automated male voice "Hello prospective guest and buyer! Courtesy of the North American Monarch and all associated corporations, we formally welcome you to the 3rd Retail Center of..."

Times Square Tower

Times Square Tower.jpeg

@Tazmodo

Castiel

Castiel slowly opened his eyes as he woke back up. A small groan escaped his lips as he felt a dull pain in the side of his head from where he hit the ground. He tried to move his head to look at his surroundings, but only succeeded in making his head fall to the side. "I'm not dead.. That's... That's good" He mumbled to himself as he tried to stand up, though he couldn't because of how weak he was from the blood loss; He was barely conscious and couldn't even pick himself up off of the ground. Castiel moved his head back slightly and closed his eyes. "If I did die.. I wouldn't be like this right now.. I wouldn't be with a group that I'm pretty sure hates me... I'd probably get to see Ruby again, that'd be nice.." Castiel mumbled to himself, thinking aloud.

@Light

Clark follows the doctor. He didn't hear about the him talking to himself about the ride. "So did you become his personal doctor because you have some kind of power or he just trusts you?"

Marshall came back to the group and shook his head. Grace decided for the group to stay there and wait for an opportunity to leave without being noticed.

RJ was dragged along but he went with it. "So where do you want to go first? Do you like shopping?" He didn't mind shopping so he figured he'd just stick with her.

Zalena

Zalena sets her hand on Castiel's once he awakens, immediately becoming concerned for his health. "Castiel you're losing a lot of blood. The group went out to grab some blood bags for you. You need to keep resting. I promise everything will get better." Zalena uses her other hand to make sure Castiel keeps his heading resting on the ground facing upwards. "Just....just um...start telling me about your mother. What was she like?" Zalena needed to keep him as preoccupied as possible. ( @GingerBread )

Cilan

"Hm?" Cilan looks down towards Clark as he asks the question, he wondered why the girl wasn't keeping up. "It's simply because I had the talent to become a doctor, I want to take care of my wife, and I can help others just like you in the process. Besides, if I'm a the head doctor here I can make sure people receive treatment no matter how rich or poor they are. You don't look too well off but that's okay, this is on the house." Cilan was referring to how dirty both Clark and Kristen looked. "How much does that friend of yours mean to you?" ( @Tazmodo )

"Me? Well...No, I guess I can't say I like the whole "shopping" part; I was always more excited about having a nice, shiny, new game to play when I got back home." Ree casually responds as she busily taps on the bright, blue, glowing screen in front of her. 

After some navigation, the interface expands into a massive map, detailing each every store available in the area, as well as trivia about the building's production and some very heavy-handed praise of the glorious ruler who made production of the floor possible. Upon inspection, Ree happily exclaims, "Oh! Looks like everything we need is on this floor, and then some!" 

After a few more enthusiastic presses, Ree adds, "...I will say that after everything we've been through, I'm kinda glad we get to help the group by doing something normal for a change, forget about all of that crazy stuff for a little bit..."

---

As if on cue, the multitude of screens suddenly fall silent, causing the rabble of the crowd to fall to only a few, curious murmurs. The many advertisements being displayed on the numerous televisions all change to a single image: a very stone-faced, female news reporter, sitting at her desk, with papers in hand. Beside her, an aerial-view video feed of an eerily familiar structure, spouting plumes of smoke, with an equally, eerily, familiar field of razor-sharp petals embedded in the dirt at the front of the building.

The entire building now seems to be at a standstill, all souls in the building anxiously waiting to hear the story behind this sudden interruption.

The reporter starts, with a stone face and stone eyes as she reads the news on the script in her hands:

"Breaking news on the Eastern front: Strange events in the Libyan desert; as an unexplained explosion within an unidentified structure reveals a hidden network of catacombs. Shortly before the explosion, an abnormal energy reading was detected deep below the structure's base, and researchers across the globe are reporting similar readings nearby. African Monarch, Fredrick Augustine, has refused to comment on the nature of the explosion, or whether it is linked to an alleged, Moroccan-based terrorist organization, but we are informed that Africa's finest are now investigating the cause of the disturbance. CCN advises the public to monitor the local mana readings and to be prepared for evacuation in the event of a sudden spike in energy, and to report any and all suspicious behavior to the proper authorities."

Just as soon as the reporter appears, she suddenly vanishes, replaced by an advertisement for a delicious soft beverage.

The gathered crowd disperses, some murmuring fearful doom-says, some skeptically shrugging off at their peers' foolish gullibility, others seem to have forgotten what they had heard the moment the program ended, going back to their scheduled day of decadence.

Ree seemed quite shaken by the news, disheartenedly muttering, "Well...so much for forgetting about the crazy stuff..."

@Tazmodo  

Castiel

Castiel looked up at Zalena as she started explaining that he had lost a lot of blood, and that he was going to be fine, or something. "Mmhmm" He went back to looking up at the ceiling as he thought about what Zalena asked him. "She's really nice.. She's the goddess of the night and the moon.. and other stuff..." Castiel weakly nodded his head, agreeing with himself.  "She used to take me and Ruby to the lunar plane.. it was nice there.. I liked it there. I remember.. me and Ruby met another deity there.. we all made a promise that we'd become famous deity's.." A smile formed on his face, as he thought about the memory. It also made him start thinking about all the other things he did with Ruby. "Me and Ruby did a lot together.. She'd always involve me in her pranks.. I'd normally be the one to get all the blame though.." Castiel chuckled weakly as he thought about all the times that Ruby dragged him into helping in some sort of prank, and then blaming the whole thing on him. "she pranked me a lot too... She'd blackmail me to do stuff a couple of times as well.. I enjoyed all the time I spent with her.. she made sure there was never a dull moment... I wonder if she enjoys spending time together as much as I did... I'd like to think she does" 

@Light

Kristen

Kristen walks besides Clark and Cilan, turning her head to the side and speaking under her breath, "Not much, my sister just really wants to get in his pants..." She looked back to Cilan, her face twisting in a false look of pondering, "I mean...it's...difficult to explain my relationship with the guy. I look up to him, and he kind of keeps the group together, but he also rubs me the wrong way...but I guess he means allot to the group, so he means allot to me." None of this of course, represented Kristen's actually opinion of Castiel, but she knew she needed some kind of lie that made sense, and it was the best she could come up with on her feet being as tired as she was. She then quickly added one last thing to mess with Clark, "I know John defiantly wants to get with him though, he's told me about it personally many times. He trusts me with these kinds of things I guess..." Kristen looked towards Clark as discreetly as possible, a shit eating grin present on her face.

@Tazmodo @Light

Suria

Suria awoke and blinked the spots out of his eyes, his hand drifting over the areas he was bitten to find them still intact, but numb. He breathed a sigh of relief, "Well, that's the last time I go to the light in any sort of situation. Here was me thinking it would lead to Heaven or some shit, but no, dog bites off my body parts and leaves me to die in the dream. That's fucked..." Suria then lays back down and goes back to sleep...

Zalena

"She sounds like an amazing mother. I wouldn't be able to say I don't want to meet her with a straight face." Zalena looks at Castiel's body, wondering how it's holding up.  She didn't think he would have too long until drastic symptoms would occur. Kristen and Clark should get the job done fast with Kristen being hasty and Clark knowing things about medication. For now her job was to put him and his body at ease until the blood arrived, as well as keep herself calm since she was around so much of it. "Castiel, I'm going to shift into a different format to help us both. I have enough mana to do it and I think it's the right call." ( @GingerBread )

Colin

Colin takes them both up the elevator once Kristen arrives, deciding to ignore Kristen's comment since things have gotten a bit personal now. "Youth these days. To be honest I miss those days myself. I have a guest within my house around your age who'll be staying with me for some time. My wife has taken a liking to her and I fear that she'll start treating her as if she's actually her child. What scares me even more is if the girl begins to think of us as her parents since she'd have to find her actual family soon. That would be emotionally breaking. You see, she has amnesia. She seems like a spirited girl though, not a shy bone in her."  ( @Tazmodo @LokiofSP )

Castiel

"I'm sure she'd like to meet you as well.." Castiel smiled as he looked over at Zalena as she was saying something about how she going to do something to help the both of them. "Why? I'm fine.. You're not hurt, are you? Do you need help?" Castiel started attempting to stand up, but didn't end up succeeding in his attempt, because of how weak he was from the blood loss; He ended up fall back down, groaning as his back hit the floor. He closed his eyes and exhaled heavily, not doing anything for a couple of seconds, before he started breathing again, his chest rising and falling, almost un-noticeably, in a slow rhythmic motion.

@Light

Clark

Clark looked at her. "Ha Ha you're soooo funny. You know I'm not like that. Personally I am only there for my brother and there group needs me. I'm the only one with any clue about medicine so if I go they may be at risk and the leader is kind of reckless but he's all we have and he's taken us this far so we owe it to him to stay." He heard about the girl and thought about his sister. She'd been missing with a group but he knew she would be ok. "I will take care of me when I make sure all the others in the group are ok. Until then I will tough it out and that includes her." When he heard about the girl he face went from happy to being authentically sad. "I mean amnesia is just the brain going through some form of trauma to block out that memory or simply can't access it. If that were my sister I would do everything in my power to help her. Does she even know her name?" He felt bad for the girl but he wasn't here for that. Although he wanted to help he couldn't.

RJ

RJ was surprised about the whole game thing. He'd always just assumed girls hated games. Whenever I had asked about it the always said they were for losers. "I'm surprised you like games. That was always my favorite too." He looked at the map and saw that it was all on the same floor. He was relieved that it would be more convenient but at the same time sad that it wouldn't last long. "It's been so long since we had a chance to be normal. Even though I need to shower. I wished I'd done that. I'll just wait until we get back and sorry if I smell.  But at least we get to just relax and be normal off a change and since we clearly will have time is there anything you would like to go see before we cut off from the world again?"

(This post is going to be the shortest fucking thing ive ever posted, ever, but idk what's going on and this is what @Light told me to do so take it from here, buddy)

Epsilon and Leo both sleep in whatever sleep quarters are located in whatever location the group is located in. 

Kristen

Kristen's head turned at the mention of a girl with amnesia staying with CIlian given how she hadn't seen Juniper when they arrived back in the group, a fact she had only realized when she thought back to the scene. His comment about how outgoing she was afterwards however, quickly stopped that train of thought, 'She probably went to bed already, just back at the castle sleeping right now...' She pushed the thought out of her head, instead her face relaxing as she took a bit of a more understanding tone with Clark and Cilian, "I have to agree with Cl- John on this one for once, I've had some...encounters with amnesiacs in the past, and it really is a difficult situation to go through, watching someone forget about the people who love them, forget about themselves even; it's a tough situation for everyone involved, and I hope you help that girl find her family, they're probably worried sick."

@Light @Tazmodo 

"Sightseeing definitely sounds fun and all, but we need to get back to everyone else and tell them , ASAP."

Ree pauses in reflection for a moment, quizzically mumbling under her breath, "Hmm...Where to go first..."

After a brief scan of the room, Ree finds exactly what she was hoping for; a  fashionably cheap-looking clothing store, and next to it, a small stand, scaled with a vast assortment of disposable smartphones. 

"Hey! That looks perfect!"

Ree takes several enthusiastic steps, before she suddenly stops, and turns back towards RJ

"Wait...How much money do we have again?"

@Tazmodo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back