First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
( Sorry I didn't post. I got busy for a long time. )

Ruby nods her head and ventures back to the cars, grabbing all of Ree's things while she did so. She decided on bringing her own bag along with her. She walks over to Ree and passes by RJ. "Come on, get your stuff!" Ruby finally makes it to Ree after saying that to RJ. She hands her stuff to Ree and stares up in awe at Evangelise. "So we're about to ride on the bird?" 

The bird leans down while setting it's open wing on the sand. The wing could be used as a ramp to get on the birds back. This wing was set down right in front of the twins. ( @MTchaos1134 @King Crimson )

Zalena notices Ruby grab her things and move over to the bird. "Don't worry, I won't let it eat you." Zalena gets out of the car and grabs her things like Ruby did. "Is this our new ride?" She slowly begins to approach the bird. ( @GingerBread )

"Thanks.pedeapsă says, as both of the twins climb up the wing, being careful as they dont want too accidentally stab the bird with their weapons/tools. "So where are we going again?Judecata asks.

( Sorry I didn't post. I got busy for a long time. )

Ruby nods her head and ventures back to the cars, grabbing all of Ree's things while she did so. She decided on bringing her own bag along with her. She walks over to Ree and passes by RJ. "Come on, get your stuff!" Ruby finally makes it to Ree after saying that to RJ. She hands her stuff to Ree and stares up in awe at Evangelise. "So we're about to ride on the bird?" 

The bird leans down while setting it's open wing on the sand. The wing could be used as a ramp to get on the birds back. This wing was set down right in front of the twins. ( @MTchaos1134 @King Crimson )

Zalena notices Ruby grab her things and move over to the bird. "Don't worry, I won't let it eat you." Zalena gets out of the car and grabs her things like Ruby did. "Is this our new ride?" She slowly begins to approach the bird. ( @GingerBread )

After grabbing her bag and slinging it across her back, Ree proudly puffs out her chest and with a self-satisfied swagger states

"Yep! It took some convincing, but I was able to win her over with some "appealing qualities" of my own. Speaking of which, how'd things go with that guy?"

Castiel

"Have you, or anyone else, got my stuff? I would get it myself, but, I can't really do that at the moment; I would like to not lose my stuff out in the middle of the desert though" Castiel crained his neck to look up at Zalena as she held him to her chest. "Weird scent? Well I'm sorry, I haven't really had a chance to have a shower or anything yet; You don't have to point it out though..." Castiel huffed and crossed his arms, looking down at the ground and the bird below them.

@Light

Austrianna

Austrianna carries her sister Juniper onto the bird and sets her down gently, not wanting to set her off. After doing so Austrianna walks off to the cars and begins carrying everyone's things onto Evangelise. She had nothing better to do so helping in the efforts of moving along would be the best option. Juniper seemed stable enough to sit without her help so that was an added plus to the situation. Once finished she gets on herself and turns towards as many people as she can. "I've carried up all of your things, now all you have to do is actually get on. We have a monarch to fight." She casts glances to people like Leo and an extended one towards Eppie. The bird had a wing touching the ground so they could walk up as if it were a ramp. Austrianna approaches Ree after she boasts since she did pull this off. " Sorry to interrupt your conversation but do you know exactly where we're going? You did manage to pull off this much so I'm just curious." Ruby was about to respond but this took priority. She just decides to step back to let them talk before she explains her man killing adventure. Roxy remembers the vision about Augustine being in an open roofed garden at the moment which would allow a good surprise attack from the sky. Austrianna's question triggered this memory she showed Ree but she couldn't say anything or else her cover would be blown. ( @CelticSol @King Crimson @Tazmodo @GingerBread @LokiofSP @Inheritance @Magical Squid Senpai @Daimao @The Imperial Flame @MTchaos1134 ) ( This post will be for those who fell out to grasp what's going on and jump back into the loop. )

Zalena

"Don't worry, my sister got all of our stuff so we're fine on that front." She sits down on the birds back and continues to hold him in that same position, guarding him from the sun. "Well the scent I'm talking about is more of your person rather than a shower thing. You can't change your scent by throwing on body wash, it's just stuck with you unless you change. Like go from an innocent goofball to a stern person who has killed many people and is no longer ignorant to the world. Then their scent would totally change but that's just drastic. Sure your scent isn't the best to the nose but I don't mind it at all, I think I like it. It's a good scent as smelly as it is, don't let it change to something negative. Do you understand that? That's when I wont think you smell like peaches and I'll treat you as if you smell like horse poop since I like the way you are." ( @GingerBread )

Kristen

Kristen gave a quick nod of acknowledgement to Austrianna and stepped onto the bird, crossing her legs and sitting down with a sigh. She drummed her fingers against her cheek as she began to begin to fall asleep...until that is, she realized finally what her sister had said, and she shot up and raised her hand up for anyone who could hear, "I CALL FIRST PUNCH! I called it, so none of you can take it away from me now! Understand? Good!" She sat back down with excitement in her eyes and a wide toothy smile, rocking back and forth slightly at the thought of the approaching fight.

@General

Suria

Suria yawned and attempted to stretch out, only to hit the fabric. He raised a brow and attempted to stand up, only to find that also not possible, he frowned slightly and then remember where he was. He placed his index finger on a metal piece and guided it down, making a slight hole that he then opened even more until it was big enough for him to move out of. He rose slowly and stretched as he felt his joints pop. He then sat there for a few moments before slowly rising from his hollow duffel bag. He looked around, not feeling up to move anywhere, but also not tired enough to sleep for once in his life. He thought of what to do for a few moments before spotting Mary, he shrugged and threw his now empty bag at her to get her attention, "Hey Garfunkel and Oats! Come over here really quick, I gotta ask you something..." He gestured for her to approach the surface he'd yet to realize was a giant bird.

@GingerBread

Faolan

Faolan wanted to ask Austrianna about what she said, but seeing as she'd went on to talk to other people, he just stepped onto the bird with the question burning in the back of his mind. He watched Kristen's outburst and decided not to approach her either, and seeing as Zalena was also talking to others, the boy instead scooted to sit next to his equally (if not worse) socially odd sister. He sat next to Juniper in silence for a few moments before shaking her lightly to make sure he had her attention, "Hey Juniper, you don't think that maybe we could...I dunno, find a way to not fight the Monarch guy? I just...I don't want to watch anybody get hurt, and everyone else seems to busy to answer me..."

@Light

(Sorry if I fucked up any info in these posts, it's like 3:10 and I just wanted to get this done before I forgot. Lemme know if anything here needs fixing.)

Castiel

Castiel smiled up at Zalena, craining his neck once again to look up at her. "So I don't smell awful? I still feel like I need a shower thou- Wait, hang on; Are you saying that I'm ignorant to the world?" Castiel frowned, crossed his arms and looked down at the ground again. Though, not wanting to have a quiet and awkward flight, he decided to continue talking to Zalena, since he enjoyed it as well anyway and she was kind of the only person he could talk to right now. "Well tell your sister thanks from me.. I would do it, but I'm a bit small; I've got some important things in my bag, like my Injections..." Castiel paused as a look of realisation covered his face. "..If I don't turn back soon, I'm going to be tiny and blind; I don't think I can take an injection at this size.."

@Light 

Mary 

Mary stumbled backwards as the bag hit her, though she managed to stop herself from falling over. When she heard Suria calling out to her, or at least she thought he was calling out to her, she grabbed his bag and started walking over to him. "Did you want to ask me something? ...You know stuff, right? If my mom and dad were wrong about the police always being there to help, could they be wrong about other things too?" Mary felt slightly gulity as she realised Suria wanted to ask her a question, and she'd just asked him one instead. "Sorry.. That was rude; What was your question?"

@LokiofSP

Austrianna carries her sister Juniper onto the bird and sets her down gently, not wanting to set her off. After doing so Austrianna walks off to the cars and begins carrying everyone's things onto Evangelise. She had nothing better to do so helping in the efforts of moving along would be the best option. Juniper seemed stable enough to sit without her help so that was an added plus to the situation. Once finished she gets on herself and turns towards as many people as she can. "I've carried up all of your things, now all you have to do is actually get on. We have a monarch to fight." She casts glances to people like Leo and an extended one towards Eppie. The bird had a wing touching the ground so they could walk up as if it were a ramp. Austrianna approaches Ree after she boasts since she did pull this off. " Sorry to interrupt your conversation but do you know exactly where we're going? You did manage to pull off this much so I'm just curious." Ruby was about to respond but this took priority. She just decides to step back to let them talk before she explains her man killing adventure. Roxy remembers the vision about Augustine being in an open roofed garden at the moment which would allow a good surprise attack from the sky. Austrianna's question triggered this memory she showed Ree but she couldn't say anything or else her cover would be blown. ( @CelticSol @King Crimson @Tazmodo @GingerBread @LokiofSP @Inheritance @Magical Squid Senpai @Daimao @The Imperial Flame @MTchaos1134 ) ( This post will be for those who fell out to grasp what's going on and jump back into the loop. )

Epsilon Leonidas

Eppie who was totally there the entire time looks to Australia, then to the bird. Then to Australia. Then to the giant bird. Then back to Australia. Then back to the giant bird she was supposed to climb onto. Then back to Australia. Then back to the giant fucking bird she was supposed to ride on while it flew through the several hundred feet in the fucking air. Then, voice tight with stress and expression clear in its apprehension, asks, "Is there any, uh, alternative to 'Giant Bird Airways'? Like... Can I take a portal? Or walk?"

Leo nods to Austrianna, climbing up the wing of the bird without issue. The idea of flying on this bird didn't phase him in the slightest, as he had, on occasion, flown on the back of his mother's dragon form in order to get places in the Supernatural Realm when his mother had business, or even flown on his own in his dragon form, so this wasn't a new experience for him. He goes to where his bag is located, sitting down and pulling the bag into his lap.

Last edited by a moderator:

Austrianna

Zalena

"Don't worry, my sister got all of our stuff so we're fine on that front." She sits down on the birds back and continues to hold him in that same position, guarding him from the sun. "Well the scent I'm talking about is more of your person rather than a shower thing. You can't change your scent by throwing on body wash, it's just stuck with you unless you change. Like go from an innocent goofball to a stern person who has killed many people and is no longer ignorant to the world. Then their scent would totally change but that's just drastic. Sure your scent isn't the best to the nose but I don't mind it at all, I think I like it. It's a good scent as smelly as it is, don't let it change to something negative. Do you understand that? That's when I wont think you smell like peaches and I'll treat you as if you smell like horse poop since I like the way you are." ( @GingerBread )

Austrianna

Zalena

Ree strokes her chin in thought, ever since Roxy had shown her that vision, Ree had little time to think about it due to the events that followed.

"Well..It's obvious that we're going to Cairo to see the King and I didn't think about what we should do when we get there."

Ree puts an idle hand on the back of her head and states.

"I think it would be best if we talked it over with the group first before we decide on where to go."

Yin's eyes shot open as she screamed and punched Camilla in the face. Sh realized quickly that she wasnt in danger and began apologizing to Camilla over and over. She stopped about halfway through her 10th "I am sorry" and looked around. She Sighed as she closed her eyes and began helping others pack onto Evangelise.

@Magical Squid Senpai@Light

(Christian is very nearly done.)

Suria

Suria shrugged, "I have no fucking idea what you were trying to ask me, so Ima just ignore that part." He splayed his hands and began to explain something, "So I was wondering right, I understand that we weren't the most friendly when we first met, but you need friends, and I need someone to talk to when I'm forced to be awake. So I was thinking that we could at least try to be somewhat friendly, ya know? At least until this trip is over, just so we're not totally miserable..." He laid back slightly and stuffed his hands in his pockets, "Up to you I guess, would mean that I would ask you to get me food and shit so I don't die...and I guess and I listen to whatever problems you have in return..."

@GingerBread

( Sorry for taking so long and sorry for the mobile quality. )

Juniper had a blank expression on since she honestly couldn't even focus on Faolan's words anymore. Sure he was talking but nothing seemed to click inside of her mind. She continued to stare into the distance being as unresponsive as she was before. Except this time she leans over and rests her head on his lap. ( @LokiofSP )

Austrianna shakes her head since she figured this bird was swift. In fact it was very swift since it seemed to keep up with them even if they used a portal. "This ride will be over shortly and if heights scare you I'll be by your side to offer you assistance. I have helped a few people in my past deal with heights since I fly myself." Austrianna walks down the birds wing with her hand extended for Eppie to take. "Think of this as the first step to saving your parents. Apparently we're very close to the monarchs capital. We just need a very brief flight and it'll be over and we'll be back on the ground. I promise it won't go that high up. The rest of the group is here and ready to take on this monarch." Austrianna says this in a way so both Eppie and Ree could hear it. ( @CelticSol @King Crimson )

Zalena shakes her head with a light giggle. "Trust me, you smell awful but I don't mind. I'll make sure to thank my sister too and don't worry. I'll guide you even without your sight so you're in a good hands." ( @GingerBread )

Castiel

"Gee, thanks; Makes me feel so much better" Castiel rolled his eyes and smiled up at Zalena. "But, I'll probably smell this way for a while, I'm fairly sure I'd drown in a shower at this size, and I don't think they make any sort of bath or shower, for someone the size of a pencil. So I'm sorry for making you put up with this, but there's not a lot you or me can do about it; I'll have to make it up to you once I'm normal size again, Won't I?" Castiel smiled at Zalena again before looking back down at the bird's back, not really liking the fact that they had to travel on something so unsafe, since he doubted the bird had any sort of seat belts or safety implements.

@Light

Mary

"Hey you shouldn't say bad-" Mary paused as she began to think about it; Her parents had been wrong about the police being good people, which she had experienced first hand. So if they had been wrong about that, could they be wrong about saying bad words, among other things. "Nevermind. I'd love to be friends with you though; You seem like a.. nice person, and you're one of the only people here, I really know. Apart from Marshall, he's nice too" Mary smiled and sat down opposite to Suria. "So... Have you talked to anyone else in the group?"

@LokiofSP

"Ow! Shoot!" Camilla yelped as she put her hand over her nose. She definitely wasn't expecting that to happen. She accepted the girls apology and decided to just move on. As long as the girl wasn't hurting anymore. 

'So we are going onto the bird!?' Carter yelled.

" Yes, it's going to take us to where we need to go." She said as she checked to make sure she had everything she needed. 

'Oh I am so ready for this! It's like riding on a Pokémon! Be sure to take lots of pictures.' 

Camilla found a spot on the bird and waited there for the others, just listening to Carter's excited chatter. 

(@anyone I guess) 

( Sorry for taking so long and sorry for the mobile quality. )

Juniper had a blank expression on since she honestly couldn't even focus on Faolan's words anymore. Sure he was talking but nothing seemed to click inside of her mind. She continued to stare into the distance being as unresponsive as she was before. Except this time she leans over and rests her head on his lap. ( @LokiofSP )

Austrianna shakes her head since she figured this bird was swift. In fact it was very swift since it seemed to keep up with them even if they used a portal. "This ride will be over shortly and if heights scare you I'll be by your side to offer you assistance. I have helped a few people in my past deal with heights since I fly myself." Austrianna walks down the birds wing with her hand extended for Eppie to take. "Think of this as the first step to saving your parents. Apparently we're very close to the monarchs capital. We just need a very brief flight and it'll be over and we'll be back on the ground. I promise it won't go that high up. The rest of the group is here and ready to take on this monarch." Austrianna says this in a way so both Eppie and Ree could hear it. ( @CelticSol @King Crimson )

Zalena shakes her head with a light giggle. "Trust me, you smell awful but I don't mind. I'll make sure to thank my sister too and don't worry. I'll guide you even without your sight so you're in a good hands." ( @GingerBread )

Ree's troubled wondered to Juniper, listlessly resting on Faolan's lap, then to Yin, recovering from some odd episode that caused her to lash out against one of the other members and finally on Ruby, whom as far as Ree was aware of, would be completely helpless in a fight. She returned to face Austrianna and doubtfully asks

"Not to sound rude, but are you sure we're ready? Shouldn't we come up with a plan first?"

Both of the twins were rather quiets, just watching the others and looking at the scenery around them, they didn't really know what to do, one second they were trying too get directions, the next they are preparing too fly on a bird straight into the monarch's capital, they would ask Solomon about what is going on, but both was too shy at the moment too do that.  Judecata takes off her helmet, deciding too check if everything was fine within the helmet, revealing her face. Which had long blond hair, dark hazel eyes, and white skin.

she inspects the inside of the helmet, checking it for any problems, before putting it back on, making sure her hair does not get caught. pedeapsă looks at her sister. "I told you, you should have cut your hair, it would make it so much easier too put the helmet on and off, plus its easier too manage." she remarked. "I like my hair long, it think its nice, regardless of the troubles it causes.Judecata replies back, they btoh start silently arguing about long and short hair, not paying attention too anyone else on the bird.

@Anyone

Suria

Suria's eyes breifly drifted up and to the right as he breifly thought over Mary's question, then shook his head "Nah, I mean...kinda. I went to an akward ass dinner with some of these guys, but that was less of me talking, and more watching two girls desperatly trying to aviod acting on the akward sexual tension by glaring angrily at each other..." He shrugged, "So yeah, basically I've spent most of time sleeping and being woken up during some kind of drama..."

@GingerBread

Faolan

Faolan looks at Juniper with a sidways glare, but eventually sighs and begins to stroke her hair, sighing as he began to mumble under his breath, "Oh man Juniper, what's going on with you this time..."

@Light

( School happened today and mobile happened to this post. I need to adjust to my classes and teachers and deduce which one is okay for posting in. ) 

"No you don't have to make anything up to me. This is what friends do for one another anyways. I also don't think you'll go blind either." Zalena wasnt too far away from Ree and Austrianna so pitching this to them as well was a good idea. "This bird has been gradually empowering us ever since we stepped on. You haven't noticed? It did it before when it flew by us." 

Austrianna nods her head in thanks towards Zalena and notices Castiel in a smaller form. She decided it must be for some odd reason and decides not to point it out. "That is the case." Austrianna begins to open and close her fist as carnage mana slowly began to build within her. "Regardless of that though...you are correct. We do need some sort of a plan. Do you have any ideas?" ( @King Crimson @GingerBread )

While overhearing the twins go on over their argument Ruby began to examine her own hair. Austrianna seemed to have long hair and that might be something RJ is into. She approaches the twins and clears her throat. "So...do you think I'd look better with long hair or should I keep it short?" ( @MTchaos1134 )

Juniper still seemed to be staring off into the distance as if she were in a trance. She had nothing on her mind at all which was honestly better than having a hallucination. Juniper doesn't even show signs of hearing Faolan as she continue to rest on him. Her headache was fading away but that may have been the affect of the bird. She felt like she may be able to pick herself back up sooner than usual this time around. ( @LokiofSP )

Castiel

"Well, this bird just sounds really convenient... Wait, how does it have enough energy or mana to give all of us mana and stuff?" Castiel went quiet as he thought about it for a couple of seconds.  "You know what? It doesn't matter that much; Never look a gift horse in the mouth" He sighed light and smiled up at Zalena. "And, I do have to make it up to you, or at least I want to; I'm useless right now, so if you weren't there to help me, I'd probably be way worse off; Besides, I wouldn't be a good friend to you, if I didn't, would I?"

@Light

Mary

"Do you not get bored, just sleeping and doing nothing? It doesn't sound like a lot of fun" Mary frowned slightly at Suria. "Is there anything you like doing? Aside from sleeping, since you seem to enjoy that; You do, do it a lot.." Mary smiled at him. "If not, I'm sure me and you could find loads of fun things to do together, couldn't we? There must be thing you want to try, isn't there?"

@LokiofSP

( School happened today and mobile happened to this post. I need to adjust to my classes and teachers and deduce which one is okay for posting in. ) 

"No you don't have to make anything up to me. This is what friends do for one another anyways. I also don't think you'll go blind either." Zalena wasnt too far away from Ree and Austrianna so pitching this to them as well was a good idea. "This bird has been gradually empowering us ever since we stepped on. You haven't noticed? It did it before when it flew by us." 

Austrianna nods her head in thanks towards Zalena and notices Castiel in a smaller form. She decided it must be for some odd reason and decides not to point it out. "That is the case." Austrianna begins to open and close her fist as carnage mana slowly began to build within her. "Regardless of that though...you are correct. We do need some sort of a plan. Do you have any ideas?" ( @King Crimson @GingerBread )

While overhearing the twins go on over their argument Ruby began to examine her own hair. Austrianna seemed to have long hair and that might be something RJ is into. She approaches the twins and clears her throat. "So...do you think I'd look better with long hair or should I keep it short?" ( @MTchaos1134 )

Juniper still seemed to be staring off into the distance as if she were in a trance. She had nothing on her mind at all which was honestly better than having a hallucination. Juniper doesn't even show signs of hearing Faolan as she continue to rest on him. Her headache was fading away but that may have been the affect of the bird. She felt like she may be able to pick herself back up sooner than usual this time around. ( @LokiofSP )

(@ Everyone who isn't a demon or diety)

As mana flowed into Ree's veins, a faint scent of brimstone seemed to taint the air. If one were to look closely, One may notice face-shaped bubbles of flesh surfacing along Ree's back, arms and legs, spreading their maws wide, releasing long, groggy yawns before sinking back within her body, leaving not a trace that they were ever there to begin with. Other, more eager beings squirmed and buzzed about, drinking in their newfound surroundings and the sensations that came with them. And some timid few chose to lurk within her shadow, hiding beneath their guardian from the blistering, oppressive sun. 

---

( @Light  (For Austrianna )

"Ideas? Well, I ḱind of thoug͞ht ͢a̶bout ̀ma͠ybe͘ jùmp̢ìng of͠f̨ the̴ bird̛, b̶ųt ͟the m̵͘ơr̷͜e ̧I think  ̴͢͠a͞b̧̛o̸̸u̡͝t̵ ͟i̢͟t,̧͟͠ th̷͟e͘ rì̵sķi͡e̷r ̧i͞t͢ so͜u̸nd̵̕s.  I̸͝ m̶͢e̶̢án̶,̴̸̀ ̶ẃ̧h̀͞a̕ţ̷ ẁį͞l̨̀͜l͝͏ ̶̶w̡͡e͘ ̕d̛͘o͢͏͢ ͘͟w͢͟he̴n ̧we͏ ̵̵͟l̷͡a̸̛͡n̢͟͏d̶̀,̧́͘ r̡í̛g̨͟h́́t͡͞?̢  S̴͠͞ǫ̕͡͞ ̛̀̕͠͝I͢͡͞ ̀̕w̛͜͞͡a̴͟͡s̡̧ ̷̧̢t̶̢̀͢h̴̵̡͘i̵̶͝n̛͞k̴̶̢͟͟i̴̶̧̢͜ǹ͜͏g͘҉̡͝,̛̛͝ ̨͏̶̶͡m̛͞á̵͘҉ý̶̨̨b̧͏͏͝ę̢͘͟ ͏̷͝w̕͜͜͟ȩ̶̀̕͜ ̵̵͢s̨̛h̵͟҉̷̡ò̴͟҉̛ú̧l̸̡̀̕͘d̵̨͏ ̸̶̢͜͝t̵r͢͏̴y̵̢̛͏͡ ̕҉͘͏̴g̶̛̀͜e̶͘t̢̀͘͠͝t̴͝í̶̀n͘͘g̀́̀͠ ̕͢͝a̕ ̴̛b̴͢͞͞í̛́̕͜ŕ̢͢͡d̴̶'̶̢́͜͞s̨͢͠ ̷͞͡é̡̀͞y̸̷̛e͘͞͝ ̵̢͟v̵҉̀į̶̕̕͟é̴̶̡͜w͢҉̵ ̵̧́͞͡o̕͟f̷̴ ̕͘͠t̷̡̨̀҉h̨̕é͏̵͢ ̸͟p҉͢͏l̷̵̷͜à̢ć̴̨͝͠e͜͝ ̨́͘͝͠f̴͜i̴͘̕r̶̷̷͟͠s̶̷̀͞t̡͏͏ ̡̛͞a̸̶n̨͡d̴̵̡͡ ̷̡͘͠t͘͏̶h̢̀͢͜҉é̶̶͟͢n̕͞ ̴͡m͏̸̀á̷̧y̨҉̵̨b͘҉̡̛è͝ ̕͘͏̡d̵̴͜͡r҉̵͜o̶͝p̛͠ ́͘͜͢o̧͟f͝͏̨f҉̡ ̧̕͢t͟҉̶̵h̕e͢͠ ̵̶p̶̛e̡o̡̡p̢̛̕ĺ̵̶͘̕e̡͏ ̧w̨̧͢h͏̡͢͞҉ǫ̸͘͜͞ ̷̧̨̕c̸͘ą̛͜n͡͞'̡͞҉t̡͡͠ ̧͘͢f̸̧͘͏i̸̛͝g̴̡̧͝͞h̸̀͢͡t̕͝͞҉͟ ̵̶͘͞͝s͞͡͠ò̷̧͠͠m̴̷͘e̷̡͢͜͞w̧҉̸͡h͡͏̸̶̴é͘r̶̷̸͝͡e͝͏̶ ̧̛͝s̷͘a̛͘͡f͏͜e͜҉͏́.̢̨̛͠... H̴̡͢͠è̵̢y̷̢,̶̡ ͢͢͟͠a̡͘͏r̡̀̕͠͝e͘҉̕҉ ̀͠ỳ̵͟͢͞o̶̴ú̧͡ ̛̛̀͢͟o͝ḱ̡̡͞a̸̕҉͏y̴̧̕?҉̸͘͡ 

With each word, Ree's voice seemed to become more and more garbled, sounding as if it were coming from somewhere within Austrianna's left ear, her right ear having suddenly lost it's function, only picking up strange otherworldly interference in the form of mesmerizing voices that tugged at Austrianna's subconscious, leaving her with an unpleasant pounding in her temples that seemed to make it difficult to focus on anything Ree was saying.

---

(@ Demon/Half-demon characters)

Those of less-than-holy breeding would feel a strange presence near them, something that gradually radiated an intoxicating warmth that beckoned them to come closer. Something that felt completely new and yet had a strange, and yet had a comforting touch of intimacy.

Something that carried whispers of safety, sanctuary and belonging.

Something that seemed to be waiting for them, with open doors and open arms, yearning for their arrival.

Something that felt like family.

Something that felt like home. 

---

(@ Deity/Half-Deity characters)

For those of a divine prestige, a noxious, horrid presence seemed to tainted the air with the stench of brimstone, which was accompanied by an unworldly, grating chatter that wore on the ears and the mind like nails on glass. 

Zalena shakes her head with a small smile. "You don't have to make it up to me. We're friends so I'll do things for you free of charge. I do care about your wellbeing after all." Zalena takes note of how close Castiel is to her chest and holds him farther away. "Oh, I'm so sorry. Was that bothering you, I didn't notice at all." Zalena tilts her head and gives him a concerned look. Her eyes, hair, and horns were slowly turning orange. ( @GingerBread )

Austrianna winced, closed her left eye, and tilted her head down. She didn't know what was happening but it didn't feel right. This had to be the affects of someone's powers and she didn't know what it was. Hopefully whatever this was wouldn't be used at a higher level on, her if it could do damage and would be used against their enemy. She painfully nods her head at Ree's idea and makes sure everyone else is on the bird. She knew even through this pain she'd have to somehow calm Eppie. With a serene cry the continental bird steadily flaps it's wings and begins to take off, already elevating at a tolerable rate. Just a few more minutes of flying on this bird and Cairo would be right under them. ( @Tazmodo @CelticSol @GingerBread @LokiofSP @The Imperial Flame @King Crimson @MTchaos1134 @Magical Squid Senpai )

Suria actually took a moment to think over Mary's question eventually responding with, "I mean, this one time my mom catapulted me from the store to my bed when I was six, said it was faster than walking...but that was years ago, and nothing else really intreasts me much..." He relaxed once more as he settled bsck into his comfortable position once more, "I mean, you're welcome to try, but I Suriasly doubt you'd find anything I enjoy, just not the kind of guy who enjoys many things..."

@GingerBread

Within the town of Cairo there was a library notorious for having vast knowledge. It was run by an Egyptian family made up of fire spirits. Those who did go to the library knew that the complete family running the rather large store was a total of 4. To describe it's sppearance is simple. It looks just like an endless library in any fantasy story. Though just because it seemed endless didn't mean it had all the knowledge in the world. One of these four family members knee this and her name was Roxy. This reason and her thirst for knowledge is why she left years ago to explore and learn about things she didn't know then. To both Roxy and her family the dark skinned, slender, and testy beauty was only to go out on her adventure  for a few months. Yet years passed and not even a testimony of her appearance was available for the family to grasp. Sweeping the library a old but young male thinks about the days he an his sister used to spend with one another. Before she went out stupidly and died all alone without her family by her side. This is the conclusion both he and his family had come to and life went on.

Castiel

"Well, I owe you one, I won't forget about it, but you can" Castiel smiled at Zalena, noticing her hair and her horns change colour to orange. 'Wait.. What did that colour mean? Red means she's angry... Blue means she's happy... Purple means she's sad... Orange means..? She told me like 5 minutes ago.. why can't I remember?! I could ask... No, I don't want to seem like I wasn't listening; I'm sure that'd just seem rude'  Castiel gave up trying to figure out what the colour meant and just decided to answer Zalena's question, since he'd probably just been staring at her for a couple of seconds. "No, I was alright... Still sort of stuck on the fact that I'm not even a quarter of your size, So I'm not really paying that much attention.. Sorry"

@Light

Mary

"That doesn't sound like it was safe..." Mary wondered if that scarred Suria or something, and that was why he didn't really like doing anything. She brushed the thought aside when Suria said that he ''Suriasly'' doubts that she could find something he enjoyed. "Hmm... Do you really not enjoy anything? You don't seem like you're that boring.. There must be Something that you enjoy doing... What do you spend your free time doing anyway? You can't just sleep all the time"

@LokiofSP

"I mean, if I'm not asleep I ussually just use the internet, that keeps me busy pretty much all day. I mean, I used to skate, but my board broke and I don't have the money to replace it so, fuck it I guess..." Suria shook his head, breaking his focus on the subject rather quickly, "So what about you Garfunkle? When you're not donating to the church and snitching on somebody for forgetting to take the hall pass when they go to take a shit? Like for example, any semblance ofa social life of any sort, or has everyone stayed away due to your obssesive need to snitch on the tiniest thing..."

@GingerBread

Zalena notices a large castle in the distance that is possibly the monarchs domain. "You see that?" Zalena points over to the castle in the distance. "There's the castle! Do you have a plan? If you don't I can come up with one, that is if you'll listen." Zalena sets him down on her lap. ( @GingerBread )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back