First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Well that was done unexpectedly fast. Ruby was honestly shocked and happy since her phone actually broke. Now she had to find a way to keep him hooked since she couldn't come back to Ree empty handed. "Thank you so much!" Ruby says this with an excited tone and hugs RJ. "I thought I almost lost my phone thank you soooooo much!" ( @Tazmodo )

Evangelise was just minding her own business when Ree approached her with a yo. She yelps and jumps into the air, turning around to face Ree halfways through. "Um...hello." She begins to slowly back away, wondering if this girl saw her transform. "Where did you come from?" ( @King Crimson )

Castiel

Castiel was slightly shocked by the fact that Zalena was on a coin, though he reasoned that she had it custom made, still not really believing that she was a princess of an entire realm, that her mother made. When Zalena placed the coin next to him, Castiel started inspecting it, growing confused and curious at the strange language that was on it, though for all he knew, it could've been german or something similar. Castiel picked up the coin, and held it up slightly, so that the words were visible to Zalena. "At the risk of sounding stupid or uncultured, what language is this Zalena?" As Castiel continued to hold the coin, he noted that it was kind of like a shield, Albeit a useless one, since if anything was about to harm him, it'd be easier to run away, than try to block whatever it could be. "It's almost like a shield to me, isn't it? Wouldn't be useful as one though; It'd just be easier to run away"

@Light

Zalena waves her hand and shakes her head, finding his lack of knowledge on the Destonian language. "Oh that's in Destonian, the language of my people. Would you like me to speak in the language for you? I wouldn't mind since you seem so infatuated with my life, it's quite cute as to how curious you are." Zalena sets her hands on her lap and rests her head on the seat. She turns her head to face Castiel and gives him a teasing smile. ( @GingerBread )

Castiel

When Zalena called him cute, Castiel started blushing, though it wasn't that noticeable, partly because of the size he currently was. "Hey; You're the one who wanted to tell me about yourself... I'm fine to sit here in silence" Castiel sat against the edge of the cup holder, with his arms folded across his chest. He did enjoy learning more about Zalena, though he didn't want to admit that and give Zalena the idea that he was 'Infatuated' with her. "I just wanted to know what language it was, you guys spoke in your.. Realm."

@Light

Well that was done unexpectedly fast. Ruby was honestly shocked and happy since her phone actually broke. Now she had to find a way to keep him hooked since she couldn't come back to Ree empty handed. "Thank you so much!" Ruby says this with an excited tone and hugs RJ. "I thought I almost lost my phone thank you soooooo much!" ( @Tazmodo )

Evangelise was just minding her own business when Ree approached her with a yo. She yelps and jumps into the air, turning around to face Ree halfways through. "Um...hello." She begins to slowly back away, wondering if this girl saw her transform. "Where did you come from?" ( @King Crimson )

RJ was surprised by the hug. He'd never hugged someone who wasn't family but it was nice. He hugged her back. "Anyways we should start heading back for the cars before we get in trouble. She actually seems serious this time. What car are you riding in and do you mind if I ride with you?"

after finally deciding who would do the primary talking, pedeapsă steps forward towards Reed and  Evangelise , before she had time too talk she saw  Evangelise. 

"Oh hey! Been  while since i saw you, how are things?" "And we lost the target, and are lost again, Besides that, nice group you have here, what are you up too?"

Seeing somone they somewhat know Eased things up for them, and felt a little more comfortable.

@Light @King Crimson

after finally deciding who would do the primary talking, pedeapsă steps forward towards Reed and  Evangelise , before she had time too talk she saw  Evangelise. 

"Oh hey! Been  while since i saw you, how are things?" "And we lost the target, and are lost again, Besides that, nice group you have here, what are you up too?"

Seeing somone they somewhat know Eased things up for them, and felt a little more comfortable.

@Light @King Crimson

(On phone, poor formatting ahead)

---

Unprepared for the twins' sudden intrusion, Ree nearly drops Roxy out of shock before turning to face the two whilst also hiding the small orb behind her back.

Still recovering from her initial shock, Ree splutters out a false explaination at a higher octave than would seem natural.

"W-What!? Me!? Up to something!? Me!? Nope! Nothing at all! Just talking to this nice bird-er I mean lady..in the middle of the dessert. Nothing going on here, r-right?"

Ree tries to cover up her obviously suspicious behavior with a forced grin, accompanied by a nervous chuckle.

Zalena taps her chin while thinking of something to say to Castiel. "How about I properly introduce myself to you and tell you about my middle name since it's in Destonian." Zalena extends the back of her hand for Castiel to take and kiss as she's used to while she formally introduces herself. "Vrathnae frezc nos, Forthranes Zalena Lucivious Cipher. My name is Princess Zalena Lucivious Cipher." She repeated it I'm English, both languages she spoke fluently in. "Lucivious means fallen angel." She still keeps her hand extended so he could kiss it. "My sisters get much more formal with it, believe me." ( @GingerBread )

"Yeah before we do that let's find my friend, her name is Ree by the way. Now where is she?" Ruby looks around and searches for the the girl who must explore the moment she turns her back. She sees her talking to both Evangelise and a pair of twins, finding it strange as to how they just appeared. "She's over there but...where did those three come from?" Ruby curiously points at the group.  ( @Tazmodo )

Evangelise seriously didn't know what to do in this situation. By now Ree obviously knew she was the continental bird and that meant she had to get out of here fast. It wouldn't be long before the hunters she probably called arrived here. "No nothing at all. In fact I was planning to leave." At that moment Evangelise made a sprint straight for the portal and Roxy, despite wanting to hide, screamed at Ree to catch her. ( @King Crimson @MTchaos1134 Run Ree run! )

Zalena taps her chin while thinking of something to say to Castiel. "How about I properly introduce myself to you and tell you about my middle name since it's in Destonian." Zalena extends the back of her hand for Castiel to take and kiss as she's used to while she formally introduces herself. "Vrathnae frezc nos, Forthranes Zalena Lucivious Cipher. My name is Princess Zalena Lucivious Cipher." She repeated it I'm English, both languages she spoke fluently in. "Lucivious means fallen angel." She still keeps her hand extended so he could kiss it. "My sisters get much more formal with it, believe me." ( @GingerBread )

"Yeah before we do that let's find my friend, her name is Ree by the way. Now where is she?" Ruby looks around and searches for the the girl who must explore the moment she turns her back. She sees her talking to both Evangelise and a pair of twins, finding it strange as to how they just appeared. "She's over there but...where did those three come from?" Ruby curiously points at the group.  ( @Tazmodo )

Evangelise seriously didn't know what to do in this situation. By now Ree obviously knew she was the continental bird and that meant she had to get out of here fast. It wouldn't be long before the hunters she probably called arrived here. "No nothing at all. In fact I was planning to leave." At that moment Evangelise made a sprint straight for the portal and Roxy, despite wanting to hide, screamed at Ree to catch her. ( @King Crimson @MTchaos1134 Run Ree run! )

Everything was happening so fast. As Ree turned her head towards Evangelise, the only thought in her head was: do something, don't think, Need to use your instincts.

Ree's body seemed to move of it's own volition, pivoting on her heel and drawing Roxy out from her hiding spot behind Ree's back and into an overhand carry. As the crystalline orb sailed from Ree's hand, aimed directly for the Continental bird's head, Ree could only think instincts bad. Never use instincts ever again.

Evangelise falls to the floor and holds the back of her head. She pushes out her lower lip and turns to Ree. "Ow...." Tears began to develop in her eyes as the pain began to occur in the back of her head. "I'm just trying to leave and you hit me. Nothing but bad luck for you." Evangelise flicks her wrist and supposedly hits Ree with bad luck. "You're so awful! What do you want from me?" ( @King Crimson )

Evangelise falls to the floor and holds the back of her head. She pushes out her lower lip and turns to Ree. "Ow...." Tears began to develop in her eyes as the pain began to occur in the back of her head. "I'm just trying to leave and you hit me. Nothing but bad luck for you." Evangelise flicks her wrist and supposedly hits Ree with bad luck. "You're so awful! What do you want from me?" ( @King Crimson )

"Bad luck?...But I already have enough of that as it is!" Ree whines despairingly.

Ree races to Evangelise's side and gets on one knee, putting her nearly at eye level with the fallen bird and extends her hand to help her up.

"Look, I'm really, really sorry about that and I totally understand if you want to curse my bloodline or whatever, but I didn't come here to hurt you-" Ree's vision falls on the slightly bloodied gem sitting next to her.

"...Well...I didn't want to hurt you..."

Ree then casts her eyes to the ground, somewhat ashamed of her actions.

"...And well...you kind of almost killed me on the other side of the portal..well, at least I think it was you...so you kind of owed me one. But now, I guess I can't really hold that against you on account of the..y'know..braining. So if we could just call this whole thing even, would you be willing to help me, help someone else?"

Ree fixes a soulful, pleading gaze on Evangelise, one that begged for cooperation.

Evangelise looks at the orb and then back at Ree, trying to think back to what she meant. She remembers passing over a couple people with a portal but she doesn't remember trying to kill them. That's when she thought about the winds she may have kicked up. She felt bad but then again this girl did hit her in the head. Maybe she should give her some form of a chance. "Um...help you with what? Don't tell me you need one of my feathers. It's always that." ( @King Crimson )

Evangelise looks at the orb and then back at Ree, trying to think back to what she meant. She remembers passing over a couple people with a portal but she doesn't remember trying to kill them. That's when she thought about the winds she may have kicked up. She felt bad but then again this girl did hit her in the head. Maybe she should give her some form of a chance. "Um...help you with what? Don't tell me you need one of my feathers. It's always that." ( @King Crimson )

Ree seemed oddly puzzled by Evangelise's words 

"One of your feathers? What? Why would I want one of those?"

Ree holds up Roxy's body and plainly states 

"I just need you to take this rock..gem..person..thing wherever she..it...whatever it is where it needs to go. Speaking of which..."

Ree then holds the gem between her hands and gives it a gentle shake.

"Hey, Roxy. You still there?"

RJ shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know we can go ask if you want but Zalenia might get mad if we don't get into the ride so we can get this over with. I'm tired of being in the hot desert anyways." He looked over to Ree and the twins. "Do you want to go talk to them first though?" RJ didn't care either way.

Everything was happening so fast. As Ree turned her head towards Evangelise, the only thought in her head was: do something, don't think, Need to use your instincts.

Ree's body seemed to move of it's own volition, pivoting on her heel and drawing Roxy out from her hiding spot behind Ree's back and into an overhand carry. As the crystalline orb sailed from Ree's hand, aimed directly for the Continental bird's head, Ree could only think instincts bad. Never use instincts ever again.

"Bad luck?...But I already have enough of that as it is!" Ree whines despairingly.

Ree races to Evangelise's side and gets on one knee, putting her nearly at eye level with the fallen bird and extends her hand to help her up.

"Look, I'm really, really sorry about that and I totally understand if you want to curse my bloodline or whatever, but I didn't come here to hurt you-" Ree's vision falls on the slightly bloodied gem sitting next to her.

"...Well...I didn't want to hurt you..."

Ree then casts her eyes to the ground, somewhat ashamed of her actions.

"...And well...you kind of almost killed me on the other side of the portal..well, at least I think it was you...so you kind of owed me one. But now, I guess I can't really hold that against you on account of the..y'know..braining. So if we could just call this whole thing even, would you be willing to help me, help someone else?"

Ree fixes a soulful, pleading gaze on Evangelise, one that begged for cooperation.

Ree seemed oddly puzzled by Evangelise's words 

"One of your feathers? What? Why would I want one of those?"

Ree holds up Roxy's body and plainly states 

"I just need you to take this rock..gem..person..thing wherever she..it...whatever it is where it needs to go. Speaking of which..."

Ree then holds the gem between her hands and gives it a gentle shake.

"Hey, Roxy. You still there?"

(On phone, poor formatting ahead)

---

Unprepared for the twins' sudden intrusion, Ree nearly drops Roxy out of shock before turning to face the two whilst also hiding the small orb behind her back.

Still recovering from her initial shock, Ree splutters out a false explaination at a higher octave than would seem natural.

"W-What!? Me!? Up to something!? Me!? Nope! Nothing at all! Just talking to this nice bird-er I mean lady..in the middle of the dessert. Nothing going on here, r-right?"

Ree tries to cover up her obviously suspicious behavior with a forced grin, accompanied by a nervous chuckle.

Having simply just observe the situation, the twin approach again. this time staying slightly Further back, something was obviously happening with the group, and they wanted too know what was happening. they stay quiet, watching, too see if that would answer some questions hopefully, before they talk some more.

and they dont look like they want too be bothered.

(Having a case of writers lock, so posts may be crap.)

Castiel

Castiel looked at the hand that was close enough for him to kiss, which was what he assumed Zalena wanted him to do; He felt shivers run down his spine at the sight of the, now giant hand. Castiel didn't really want to kiss Zalena's hand, but he decided to bite the bullet, just so she'd move it away from him; He leaned forwards and gently placed a kiss on  Zalena's hand. He didn't want to seem like he was infatuated with her again, but he didn't want to say something rude or be rude by not saying anything. "Sounds interesting.. I don't think I could learn it though" Castiel gave her a small smile. "Do you know how long we have until we're going to leave?"

@Light

Yin frowned at the groups lack of movement and tried again this time louder. "ARE WE GOING TO GO SOON?" She said, her eyes filled with a weird anger. She really wanted to find her mother. She was particularly mad at whoever did this, and she would most definitely be throttling who ever took her mom. She felt the anger become fluid as she began blacking out. She rubbed her temples and squeezed her eyes shut. Oh no, Not now.  She collapsed onto the ground, and began crying. She fell into what she liked to call hell. Ever since Carnage gave her power, she would have extreme panic attacks. But these were not normal panic attacks, they showed Yin terrible visions.  

Yin was strapped to a hospital bed, over her a doctor stood. He smiled as he pulled out a needle and began fiddling with the medical instruments. He spoke aloud, maybe to Yin, maybe to himself. "You die, Or she does." Hearing this Yin contorted in her bindings.  A Monitor with her mother being beaten flicked to life. Yin Screamed as the room filled with electricity, crackling and disintegrating the doctor. The monitor strangely wasnt affected, and showed the doctor injecting her mother with Morphine. Her mother looked up at the camera and screamed. Her body glinted as the ground shook. On screen the entire room exploded in crystals, and the camera fell. Yin heard her mother yelling and she heard a gunshot. Something fell in front of the camera and Yin screamed in horror. 

@thegroup (I am lazy)

'Wow so this group is pretty boring.'

'We should've just stayed in Lithuania. Are these even the right kids?'

'They are the right kids! She wouldn't of sent us to the wrong place. So shut up!'

Camilla slowly started to calm down after the smaller girl had stopped looking at her. She went back over to the little spot that she had originally been sitting at, before the cars decided to randomly fly by. she reached down to retrieve her backpack before turning and observing the group. She has absolutely no idea why she was here or why these kids were here but it was too late to stop now. 

'So when are we gonna go? i need to find the nearest Poke stop!' Camilla didn't even realize she had taken her phone out but she just ignored it for now. looking around for someone who said they were in charge of this group. She was about to ask when they were going to leave but someone else had already asked that. She ran towards the girl who had collapsed. "Hey, are you ok?"

'Oh yeah, of course she's ok! That's why she's on the floor crying!"

"Uh, D-do you...um can I do a-anything to help you?" Camilla made sure the girl wasn't bleeding or hurt in any way. She just seemed to have a really bad headache is all she could guess.

@The Imperial Flame (And anyone else)

"Yes of course I'm still here but I thought we were going to Cairo. I can't move on my own so it would be pointless to be carried there and be unable to move. I'll be broken apart to make rings and other items for knowledge. We must go together!" 

Evangelise points to the twins and then Ree. Her finger then trails to the large group by the car. "So you want me to carry all of you to Cairo? I can do it but thats...unexpected. No one has ever approached me with this intent." Ree didn't sense any malicious intent coming from any of them but Andrew. "Alright...to say I'm sorry for nearly killing you all I'll take all of you upon my back to Cairo. Gather your friends." Evangelise glows in a rainbow light as she grows much much larger in size. She took her form as a giant bird, shimmering in a brilliant light. ( @King Crimson @MTchaos1134 )

View attachment 154985

"Yeah let's go check it out. I'll head over fi-" Ruby stopped talking because Evangelise just turned into a bird before her very eyes. "Did that girl just turn into a bird?" The very same bird she wanted to see once more for its beauty appeared before her eyes. Ruby didn't notice it but she was moving towards Evangelise. ( @Tazmodo )

Zalena pulls her hand away from Castiel and hums. "Well I could teach you the language but it'll take a while. If you're willing I don't mind. We should be leaving...Oh my." Zalena picks Castiel up so he could look towards the continent talk bird suddenly appearing not too far away from them. ( @GingerBread )

"Yes of course I'm still here but I thought we were going to Cairo. I can't move on my own so it would be pointless to be carried there and be unable to move. I'll be broken apart to make rings and other items for knowledge. We must go together!" 

Evangelise points to the twins and then Ree. Her finger then trails to the large group by the car. "So you want me to carry all of you to Cairo? I can do it but thats...unexpected. No one has ever approached me with this intent." Ree didn't sense any malicious intent coming from any of them but Andrew. "Alright...to say I'm sorry for nearly killing you all I'll take all of you upon my back to Cairo. Gather your friends." Evangelise glows in a rainbow light as she grows much much larger in size. She took her form as a giant bird, shimmering in a brilliant light. ( @King Crimson @MTchaos1134 )

View attachment 154985

"Yeah let's go check it out. I'll head over fi-" Ruby stopped talking because Evangelise just turned into a bird before her very eyes. "Did that girl just turn into a bird?" The very same bird she wanted to see once more for its beauty appeared before her eyes. Ruby didn't notice it but she was moving towards Evangelise. ( @Tazmodo )

Zalena pulls her hand away from Castiel and hums. "Well I could teach you the language but it'll take a while. If you're willing I don't mind. We should be leaving...Oh my." Zalena picks Castiel up so he could look towards the continent talk bird suddenly appearing not too far away from them. ( @GingerBread )

Both of the twins look in surprise, they were not expecting this, but it seems they are with the group now. 

Judecata and pedeapsă Decide it would be best too stand guard next too Evangelise, in case any problems arise, and will get on last after everyone, who knows what is in store for them in this adventure.

View attachment 154985

Ree dumbfoundedly looked up at the magnificent bird that stood before her. 

"Uhh...this isn't what I..."

With a benign, accepting shrug of the shoulders, Ree flatly mumbles

"...Oh forget it."

Ree then turns towards the cars and shouts:

"Hey Ruby! Could you get my stuff out of the car, please!?"

Castiel

Castiel thought over the idea of learning Zalena's made up language. "No, I'm fine not learning your language; I'll probably never go to your realm and you and your family seem to speak-" Castiel paused when Zalena picked him up. "Hey! Could you give me some-" He went quiet yet again as he saw the giant bird, which to him was even bigger than it was to everyone else. "Okay.. Please don't feed me to that bird... I'd rather die in.. any other way actually, or just when I'm normal sized... That'd be nice too..."

@Light

( Sorry I didn't post. I got busy for a long time. )

Ruby nods her head and ventures back to the cars, grabbing all of Ree's things while she did so. She decided on bringing her own bag along with her. She walks over to Ree and passes by RJ. "Come on, get your stuff!" Ruby finally makes it to Ree after saying that to RJ. She hands her stuff to Ree and stares up in awe at Evangelise. "So we're about to ride on the bird?" 

The bird leans down while setting it's open wing on the sand. The wing could be used as a ramp to get on the birds back. This wing was set down right in front of the twins. ( @MTchaos1134 @King Crimson )

Zalena notices Ruby grab her things and move over to the bird. "Don't worry, I won't let it eat you." Zalena gets out of the car and grabs her things like Ruby did. "Is this our new ride?" She slowly begins to approach the bird. ( @GingerBread )

Castiel

Castiel was slightly worried as Zalena got out of the car and walked towards the giant bird, with him still in her hand. "Is... Are we going to be riding on that.. giant bird...?" Castiel looked back towards the car, that still had his stuff in before looking back at the bird, not really liking the idea of riding on it and letting it take them.. wherever it was going to take them. "Um.. I think I'll take my chances walking, than be flown around by a giant bird...J-Just because, I'm going to have no chance to survive if I fall off.. and even if I did, you'd never be able to find me.." Castiel awkwardly smiled up at Zalena. "I'll just drive the car, I can probably drive it myself... Somehow.."

@Light

"I think so." Zalena grows even closer to the bird while holding Castiel. She holds him extremely close to her chest as if it were a sign of protection. "I won't let you fall! Even if you did some how fall off I'd spread my wings and catch you. You have a very weird scent anyways so I could track you. You're a leader, you can't be afraid of a potential ally. I'd fight it if I had to even if it did try something. I promised I would protect you." Zalena gives him a warm smile and takes the first step on to the bird. ( @GingerBread )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back