First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
pedeapsă  looks at ruby, taking a second too inspect them, so did their sister Judecata "I think you would look great with long hair, though looking great also comes with its problems." "I agree with my sister, you would look awesome, and if you do the long hair right, there will be no proble- WHOAJudecata says as they take off. they were acting like they were fine, but were not, something they could not describe was giving them great pain and many other things, they hope it'll pass quickly. if they didn't have their suits/helmets on, it would be obvious they are experiencing pain.

(sorry if this post is terrible, and i had to edit in them reacting too the effects that are happening too deity/half deity like people.)

@Light @anyoneeelseonthebird @King Crimson

Castiel

Castiel looked over at the castle in the distance, not really sure what to think of it. "I've honestly got no idea.. Um.. Best I've got is, um.. I guess I could macgyver a parachute, go in first and look around for any traps or guards, that could get in our way or stop us.. I think my phone shrunk down with me as well. Then once we know that stuff, you guys could come in and we could all confront The Monarch " Castiel shrugged and looked up at Zalena.  "I haven't really given a plan much thought.. Since, you know.. I won't be of any use for it, or anything really till I'm back at normal size. So, let's hear your plan"

@Light

Mary

Mary thought about Suria's question. "I don't really know... I like helping people; I don't have that many friends; Most people say I'm a 'goody two shoes' and they don't want to hang around with me.." Mary's face lit up as she thought of something she enjoyed. "I like spending time with my Parents..." Her smiled faded as she remembered yet again, that her parents had been kidnapped.

@LokiofSP

Marshall watched up from the bird at the garden. He was slightly nervous about this but was confident. It'll be like the time he played boxing and fencing. But he didn't have a sword. He opened his duffle bag full of sports equipment and pulled out his wooden baseball bat. he decided to use the bow later when he needed it. He looked at the distance between him and Augustine. The jump wasn't that bad and thank god his father made him do any sports the school had. Except for diving he couldn't swim and his dad couldn't teach him because he couldn't either. He gave himself a mental pep talk. The group was taking to long and they would lose their opportunity. He put the duffle bag on and started to sprint and leapt off the bird. He raised his bat as he fell down to him and prepared to swing at his head. But unfortunately he had over estimated the jump and rolled onto the floor at swung at his knee.

RJ noticed something strange about Marshall and put two and two together. He ran over to Austriana. "Sorry no time to explain but I need the mask I'll explain later." He took the mask as Marshall jumped off. "If I live I'll tell you the details I left out I promise." He put it on and jumped off of the bird. He however wasn't an athlete and didn't know what he was doing. he saw Marshall land and made the attempt luckily not breaking anything. He didn't put on the thing he made yet because he needed to use his power to make it ready. He took out mini bombs that exploded with the force of a punch and threw three at Augustine exploding on contact.

Zalena shakes her head with a small smile. "You don't have to make it up to me. We're friends so I'll do things for you free of charge. I do care about your wellbeing after all." Zalena takes note of how close Castiel is to her chest and holds him farther away. "Oh, I'm so sorry. Was that bothering you, I didn't notice at all." Zalena tilts her head and gives him a concerned look. Her eyes, hair, and horns were slowly turning orange. ( @GingerBread )

Austrianna winced, closed her left eye, and tilted her head down. She didn't know what was happening but it didn't feel right. This had to be the affects of someone's powers and she didn't know what it was. Hopefully whatever this was wouldn't be used at a higher level on, her if it could do damage and would be used against their enemy. She painfully nods her head at Ree's idea and makes sure everyone else is on the bird. She knew even through this pain she'd have to somehow calm Eppie. With a serene cry the continental bird steadily flaps it's wings and begins to take off, already elevating at a tolerable rate. Just a few more minutes of flying on this bird and Cairo would be right under them. ( @Tazmodo @CelticSol @GingerBread @LokiofSP @The Imperial Flame @King Crimson @MTchaos1134 @Magical Squid Senpai )

Within the town of Cairo there was a library notorious for having vast knowledge. It was run by an Egyptian family made up of fire spirits. Those who did go to the library knew that the complete family running the rather large store was a total of 4. To describe it's sppearance is simple. It looks just like an endless library in any fantasy story. Though just because it seemed endless didn't mean it had all the knowledge in the world. One of these four family members knee this and her name was Roxy. This reason and her thirst for knowledge is why she left years ago to explore and learn about things she didn't know then. To both Roxy and her family the dark skinned, slender, and testy beauty was only to go out on her adventure  for a few months. Yet years passed and not even a testimony of her appearance was available for the family to grasp. Sweeping the library a old but young male thinks about the days he an his sister used to spend with one another. Before she went out stupidly and died all alone without her family by her side. This is the conclusion both he and his family had come to and life went on.

Seeing that Austrianna and some of her other comrades seemed to be acting rather strangely, Ree quizzically pondered, "Geez, I wonder what's gotten into them?"

Luckily, the unfamiliar weight of her favorite familiar upon her shoulder was there to enthusiastically answer her. "That would be us, ma'am! We seem to have come into contact with some mana, allowing us to temporarily operate within the realm of mortals and letting your diabolical presence flow forth to sing to the riotous and torment the righteous!"

Ree wasn't thrilled with the news, believing that her powers did more harm than good to her and those around her, especially now. Nevertheless, she was happy to find that her power's effect wasn't as catastrophic as she had predicted.

A sudden epiphany breaks her out from her wonderings. As Ree holds Roxy up to eye-level, she inquires, "Wait a second..If I'm getting mana, aren't you getting mana too? Shouldn't you be able to fly now?

With a curious tilt of the head, she adds, "Where are you headed, anyway?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Yin frowned at the castle and glanced around. She still knew nothing about the people around her. She looked at the sky and breathed in deeply. She started to meditate, her face relaxing.

@bridriders 

Ruby

Ruby begins to twirl her short hair as much as she can around her finger. "Well if you say that I'd be good with long hair I think I have no choice but to believe you. Let me ask RJ what his preference is." Ruby turns around to face the boy in question only to see him jump off of the bird into an open roof castle garden. "Or that happens instead." She walks over to the edge of the bird and peeks over at what they're hovering over. "Nope, I'll just ask later." She backs away from the edge of the bird and sits down. ( @MTchaos1134 @King Crimson )

Roxy

Roxy begins to levitate at Ree's question, verifying that she could in fact fly. "Yes I can...I think I was headed towards a library. I don't know why but I just feel drawn to it." ( @King Crimson )

Zalena

Zalena watches RJ and Marshall jump off of the bird and has a sudden mental switch in ideas. She stands up with Castiel in her palms and purses her lips. "Well my plan is no plan at all! Since they just jumped in I have no time to since we can't leave them alone in there. I think I have enough mana to last for some time." Zalena obviously wears revealing armour most of the time but this armour can be completed once mana is put into it. Threads of mana connect between the separated pieces of armour where her skin was exposed. These threads of mana turn into armour and cover all of her body except for her head. Her armour opens up around her shoulder plates to allow her wings to spread out. These wings weren't feathery since they were on the demonic side of the wing spectrum. The tips of Zalena's hair, the edges of her horns, and her eyes began to glow a bright gold. The edges of her wings end up glowing gold to symbolize the emotion of hope and bravery. In her free hand more mana begins to build up and form her javelin of combination. Zalena walks over to the edge and spreads her wings, preparing for a short flight. "I'm going to need you to be my eyes from behind. I'll drop you off somewhere and I need you to text me any changes or openings you notice. Don't worry, I'll make sure nothing happens to you since I have promised to protect you." Zalena gives him a small smile and dives off of the edge, allowing her wings to level out and send her into a gliding state, Zalena swoops by a patch of roses swiftly and drops him directly inside a rose. She then flies away from his area completely to draw the now angry Augustine away from his area. ( @GingerBread @Tazmodo )

King Frederick Augustine

█████████████████████████████████

( Aren't health bars fun? )

Theme

Frederick was sitting down in his garden drinking tea while his army was wiping out all opposition to his reign, Once the rebellion within Naama is wiped out the resistant side would be crippled in power. He had nothing to fear since today was one of the best days this month had to offer. He had told his general to send him a magic letter once they had safely made it through the celestial forest and another letter once they have razed the town of Naama. So why? Why the hell was there no letter indicating that his army was alive and successful?! He told General Besqiuel to send it, thats all it took. Once simple task and he couldn't even do that. He shouldn't have left that task up to such an incompetent person. All that general brings is good victory in war. Once turmoil ends that general would be as useless as his own servants. While Frederick was ranting in his mind, a sudden pain his his knee and then an explosion knocked him off of his chair onto the floor. The mana in his body stopped him from bleeding or scarring but he did take damage. At first he was shocked due to the sudden appearance of three kids in his castle which should have been guarded. He didn't know who they were and they more than likely were sent by some resistance to assassinate him. Another thing that shocked him was the sight of the continental bird being tame. This shock then turned into disbelief. His army not responding, the continental bird, and these children. It was all too coincidental, his army must have been stopped somehow. It could have been the celestial dragons and the appearance of the kids with the continental bird at their side was an omen...and a frightening one. Seeing the continental bird meant good luck. Running across it several times in your life meant you were blessed. Though if you were to tame the legendary bird, it meant you were a chosen prodigy to some degree. This disbelief turned into deep anger at these thoughts.

"How dare you enter my castle and attack me! For this treason I will have half of you skinned and the rest sold off as slaves!" Continental bird or not, he was the strongest. He was a prodigy on all fronts and he would kill them all to prove it to the world. Once he had that damned bird on a leash not only would he silence rebellion in his continent. He would be able to gain superiority over the other monarchs just as he deserves. He extends his hand and with an angry roar he sends a heat wave at 83.6 F towards RJ, Zalena, and Marshall. Zalena was hit by the heat wave and felt like she baking in the rays of the sun while in armour. She realized that if she's not careful she could overheat in this armour. Frederick balls his hands into a fists and pulls it back to his body, causing all the heat in the air to be pulled towards him. The bird ends up shaking slightly, only to accidentally let people fall off into the battle. Ruby was one of those people but ends up safely being caught by Zalena. Even though she should be thanking her savior she shakes herself out of Zalena's arms and runs to RJ immediately. Frederick seemed to be giving of a lot of body heat while the rest of the room seemed to be very cold, the same amount of chill you'd feel if you were outside on a snowy day. For now the guards of the palace and the people of Cairo haven't turned their attention to the obvious battle occurring in the castle garden which left Frederick with no option but to kill as many as he could to stall. "You will die by the hands of King Frederick Augustine, monarch of Africa!" ( It's up to you on whether or not your character ended up falling in. @King Crimson @GingerBread @Tazmodo @LokiofSP @CelticSol @The Imperial Flame @Magical Squid Senpai @Daimao @MTchaos1134 )

Castiel

Castiel didn't get any time to reply to Zalena's 'plan', which was no plan at all. His attention went to Zalena's armor that seemed to appear out of nowhere, and her wings that sprouted out of her back. "Well.. That's impressive.. So we're just going to-" He was cut off as Zalena dove off the edge of the continental Bird. "That's a.. Yes then" Castiel wasn't exactly thrilled to be doing nothing in the fight; He was frightened of fighting someone who seemed to be able to kill them so easily; He did enjoy the added safety he had right now, but felt bad about not being able to help anyone right now if they got into any trouble.

"I'm not sure how much texting will do, But I'll be sure to keep you updated on anything I see that could be useful" Castiel gave Zalena a small smile as she dropped him in a rose near the fight. When Augustine chilled the area, Castiel felt it, though he did his best to ignore it, instead trying to focus on the fight, so that he could help Zalena. When Ruby fell into the fight, Castiel's eye widened; He knew she had no sort of powers to protect her, and he couldn't help protect her at the size he was currently.

@Light

Mary

Mary was trying not to pay attention to the fight going on below her, feeling like she wouldn't be of much help, since her power healed people, at the expense of her own personal health. "So.. Suria, Are you planning on going to help every-" Before she could finish asking her question to Suria, the bird ended up shaking slightly. Mary was thrown off the of the bird and onto the Castiel garden floor, landing harshly on her left side and dislocating her shoulder, letting out a small scream of pain as she did.

@LokiofSP  @Light

Ruby

Ruby begins to twirl her short hair as much as she can around her finger. "Well if you say that I'd be good with long hair I think I have no choice but to believe you. Let me ask RJ what his preference is." Ruby turns around to face the boy in question only to see him jump off of the bird into an open roof castle garden. "Or that happens instead." She walks over to the edge of the bird and peeks over at what they're hovering over. "Nope, I'll just ask later." She backs away from the edge of the bird and sits down. ( @MTchaos1134 @King Crimson )

Roxy

Roxy begins to levitate at Ree's question, verifying that she could in fact fly. "Yes I can...I think I was headed towards a library. I don't know why but I just feel drawn to it." ( @King Crimson )

Zalena

Zalena watches RJ and Marshall jump off of the bird and has a sudden mental switch in ideas. She stands up with Castiel in her palms and purses her lips. "Well my plan is no plan at all! Since they just jumped in I have no time to since we can't leave them alone in there. I think I have enough mana to last for some time." Zalena obviously wears revealing armour most of the time but this armour can be completed once mana is put into it. Threads of mana connect between the separated pieces of armour where her skin was exposed. These threads of mana turn into armour and cover all of her body except for her head. Her armour opens up around her shoulder plates to allow her wings to spread out. These wings weren't feathery since they were on the demonic side of the wing spectrum. The tips of Zalena's hair, the edges of her horns, and her eyes began to glow a bright gold. The edges of her wings end up glowing gold to symbolize the emotion of hope and bravery. In her free hand more mana begins to build up and form her javelin of combination. Zalena walks over to the edge and spreads her wings, preparing for a short flight. "I'm going to need you to be my eyes from behind. I'll drop you off somewhere and I need you to text me any changes or openings you notice. Don't worry, I'll make sure nothing happens to you since I have promised to protect you." Zalena gives him a small smile and dives off of the edge, allowing her wings to level out and send her into a gliding state, Zalena swoops by a patch of roses swiftly and drops him directly inside a rose. She then flies away from his area completely to draw the now angry Augustine away from his area. ( @GingerBread @Tazmodo )

King Frederick Augustine

Theme

Frederick was sitting down in his garden drinking tea while his army was wiping out all opposition to his reign, Once the rebellion within Naama is wiped out the resistant side would be crippled in power. He had nothing to fear since today was one of the best days this month had to offer. He had told his general to send him a magic letter once they had safely made it through the celestial forest and another letter once they have razed the town of Naama. So why? Why the hell was there no letter indicating that his army was alive and successful?! He told General Besqiuel to send it, thats all it took. Once simple task and he couldn't even do that. He shouldn't have left that task up to such an incompetent person. All that general brings is good victory in war. Once turmoil ends that general would be as useless as his own servants. While Frederick was ranting in his mind, a sudden pain his his knee and then an explosion knocked him off of his chair onto the floor. The mana in his body stopped him from bleeding or scarring but he did take damage. At first he was shocked due to the sudden appearance of three kids in his castle which should have been guarded. He didn't know who they were and they more than likely were sent by some resistance to assassinate him. Another thing that shocked him was the sight of the continental bird being tame. This shock then turned into disbelief. His army not responding, the continental bird, and these children. It was all too coincidental, his army must have been stopped somehow. It could have been the celestial dragons and the appearance of the kids with the continental bird at their side was an omen...and a frightening one. Seeing the continental bird meant good luck. Running across it several times in your life meant you were blessed. Though if you were to tame the legendary bird, it meant you were a chosen prodigy to some degree. This disbelief turned into deep anger at these thoughts.

"How dare you enter my castle and attack me! For this treason I will have half of you skinned and the rest sold off as slaves!" Continental bird or not, he was the strongest. He was a prodigy on all fronts and he would kill them all to prove it to the world. Once he had that damned bird on a leash not only would he silence rebellion in his continent. He would be able to gain superiority over the other monarchs just as he deserves. He extends his hand and with an angry roar he sends a heat wave at 83.6 F towards RJ, Zalena, and Marshall. Zalena was hit by the heat wave and felt like she baking in the rays of the sun while in armour. She realized that if she's not careful she could overheat in this armour. Frederick balls his hands into a fists and pulls it back to his body, causing all the heat in the air to be pulled towards him. The bird ends up shaking slightly, only to accidentally let people fall off into the battle. Ruby was one of those people but ends up safely being caught by Zalena. Even though she should be thanking her savior she shakes herself out of Zalena's arms and runs to RJ immediately. Frederick seemed to be giving of a lot of body heat while the rest of the room seemed to be very cold, the same amount of chill you'd feel if you were outside on a snowy day. For now the guards of the palace and the people of Cairo haven't turned their attention to the obvious battle occurring in the castle garden which left Frederick with no option but to kill as many as he could to stall. "You will die by the hands of King Frederick Augustine, monarch of Africa!" ( It's up to you on whether or not your character ended up falling in. @King Crimson @GingerBread @Tazmodo @LokiofSP @CelticSol @The Imperial Flame @Magical Squid Senpai @Daimao @MTchaos1134 )

pedeapsă and Judecata had no time too react too anything as they fell off the bird, landing face first on the ground, they get up a bit fazed, hearing Fredrick and what he says, they prepare for battle.

they stick close together and fire their small harpoons at his legs, hoping too slow him down or keep him from moving. prepared too move if they fail this.

(Im having writers block, so posts may be rather short.)

Ruby

Roxy

Zalena

King Frederick Augustine

Theme

As the great bird shook, Ree was barely able to hold on. After regaining her balance, she turns to Roxy and shouts over the high wind, "Well, if you want to make it there alive, now's the time to go!"

Afterwords, she turns to Evangelise "Same goes for you! Get out while you still can!"

---

Finished with addressing them, Ree peers over the edge, and takes a nervous swallow and then a deep breath. Her insides were abuzz with excitement, fore her demons had fallen into an uproar at the anticipation of finally having the chance to smite a god.

To them, it was a dream come true, a chance to finally prove their worth as demons, a chance to climb the ladder.

To Ree, this was a nightmare, but it was a chance to finally get her life back. And in the back of her mind, a chance to finally see what her legion and herself were truly capable of. 

Broadcasting her will to the horde within her, Ree commandingly shouts "Alright! Let's bring our A-Game!"   

---

Ree leaps off of the birds back with a fervourous battle-cry, harmonized by the terrifying shouts of the beings dwelling beneath her.

As she descends, an imp loans Ree it's terrible wings, which burst forth from her back and carries her down to the fray beneath her. 

She lands, with a stylish flourish and a defiant fire in her eyes, at Augustine's flank, cutting off his route of escape.

(Number of Usable Demons: 5)

Suria

Suria's eyes widened as he watched Mary get thrown off by the bird, he outstretched a hand by instinct, and fell off himself as he couldn't find his balance. He landed hard on his back and stayed on the ground with his eyes closed for a few moments. He slowly opened his eyes and let them drift up, seeing Augustine and groaning, "God dammit, I was really hoping to sit this one out..." He sighed and flipped himself onto his belly, standing up slowly and stretching out his back (which still hurt like hell) before unclasping his chain from his belt loops and approaching the Monarch slowly, the long chain dragging slowly on the ground behind him. He stopped once he was about 4.5 meters away from him, once there he stopped and waved at the Monarch, "Um...hey. So, we're supposed to fight you or something, but I was thinking, maybe there's something we could do to not? I'm just really not up for trying to kill somebody who rules over an entire continent today... or tomorrow...or ever." He shut his mouth as he watched a girl rush in and attempt to get a cheap shot before running back off again, "Um...wow. So, before you murder me, just know you should murder her first, because I wasn't a purposeful distraction that time, I swear..."

@Light

Kristen

Kristen had allowed herself to fall off the bird almost as soon as it started to get shaky, only pausing to make sure that Faolan and Juniper were safely on the bird before falling. She landed somewhat awkwardly, but was mostly fine due to the fact that she had prepared herself for the fall. She ducked behind cover as best she could, attempting to wait for a moment to jump out, but she felt she couldn't contain her energy much longer. She chewed her bottom lip in anticipation, and when Ree landed behind the Monarch, and some asshole came up to the guy and started to blab about something stupid, she took her chances. She took off as fast she could, approaching him from the side in hopes he wouldn't see her. She then jumped up and delivered a quick punch to his jaw; taking just a second after landing to blow some fire in his face before taking off as fast she could to find some cover once more, she stuck her tongue out as she ran.

@Light

King Frederick Augustine

██████████████████████████████████

Suddenly more children fell off of the bird and hit Frederick in the legs with harpoons and in the face with fire and fists. His mana had the attacks refrain from scarring him but the pain was still there. He was furious that these children were getting away with harming his divine body. While Kristen begins to run away Augustine releases a blast of heat from his body that swirls like a hurricane to left and burns as if they were standing directly in the Sahara desert. Zalena was forced to remove her armour due to nearly overheating and was flung to the side since she had her wings spread. The healing from the continental bird worked slowly upon Castiel and he suddenly grew back to his normal size. Once Austrianna ends up getting off of the bird she moves to cover Mary but ends up getting thrown by the gust of heat, sending her away from the injured girl. Frederick glares at all of the children before him with evil intent in his eyes. ( I have to go to school now so sorry if this was rushed, I'll try to post at school if I can.  . @King Crimson @GingerBread @Tazmodo @LokiofSP @CelticSol @The Imperial Flame @Magical Squid Senpai @Daimao @MTchaos1134 )

Castiel

Castiel was shocked as he grew back to his normal size again, while he was still hiding in the petals of the rose he was in. 'This, this is good. I can help now!'  Castiel stood up and brushed himself off quickly, before reaching for the chain dagger, that was strapped to his waist and pulling it out of its sheath; He didn't really like the idea of having to fight Augustine, with everyone else since they all seemed to be uncoordinated with each other and just doing their own thing. Though despite that, Castiel ran into the fray towards Augustine, just after he'd released a wave of heat for the second time. 

Castiel thought about using his powers to attack Augustine as well, but decided against it, not wanting to risk going blind half way through the fight and become a liability to everyone else. Castiel threw his dagger at Augustine's side and ran right past him, still holding onto the chain before turning and going back around the other side of Augustine, trying to wrap his arms and give other people a opening to attack, Though just in case no one did attack or if his plan failed, he made sure to wrap the chain around his hand, so that if he was sent backwards, it would end up hurting Augustine as well. 

@King Crimson @GingerBread @Tazmodo @LokiofSP @CelticSol @The Imperial Flame @Magical Squid Senpai @Daimao @MTchaos1134

Mary

Mary was grateful for Austrianna trying to protect her and decided she should help her out somehow; She wasn't planning on getting involved in the fight directly, but she did want to do something to help, so she decided to help and heal everyone, and then if she really needed to she could give Augustine the injuries and hopefully damage him enough that he stops trying to kill them. Mary ran over to Austrianna and started to heal her, of any injuries that she got from getting hit by Augustine's heat wave blast.. "Thanks for trying to protect me; Are you alright?"

@King Crimson @GingerBread @Tazmodo @LokiofSP @CelticSol @The Imperial Flame @Magical Squid Senpai @Daimao @MTchaos1134

King Frederick Augustine

Suddenly more children fell off of the bird and hit Frederick in the legs with harpoons and in the face with fire and fists. His mana had the attacks refrain from scarring him but the pain was still there. He was furious that these children were getting away with harming his divine body. While Kristen begins to run away Augustine releases a blast of heat from his body that swirls like a hurricane to left and burns as if they were standing directly in the Sahara desert. Zalena was forced to remove her armour due to nearly overheating and was flung to the side since she had her wings spread. The healing from the continental bird worked slowly upon Castiel and he suddenly grew back to his normal size. Once Austrianna ends up getting off of the bird she moves to cover Mary but ends up getting thrown by the gust of heat, sending her away from the injured girl. Frederick glares at all of the children before him with evil intent in his eyes. ( I have to go to school now so sorry if this was rushed, I'll try to post at school if I can.  @King Crimson @GingerBread @Tazmodo @LokiofSP @CelticSol @The Imperial Flame @Magical Squid Senpai @Daimao @MTchaos1134 )

Epsilon & Leonidas

Blood already thrumming with adrenaline, Epsilon grabs her bag in her hands. She triggers the familiar process of shifting, her body practically shaking as she sprints full speed off the side of the bird, throwing her back pack into the air in front of her. It's practically second nature for her to change, the change from human to beast seamless and graceful. By the time Eppie lands on four legs in the garden catching her backpack between viciously sharp teeth set inside an elongated muzzle, with ears pressed flat against her skull, she appears to be a horse-sized, silver hell hound. She drops her bag on the ground, careful of the injections within, then, without thought or caution, she lunges at the apparent monarch, teeth aimed to rip out his throat.

Leonidas jumps off the bird, falling into a roll as he lands to take pressure off his knees, bag clutched to his stomach. He withdraws an injection, cased in a dispenser that allowed for him to place it anywhere without danger, from his bag and injects into the back of his neck. Power flows through his body, warming even his finger tips and toes. He stays on the borders of the fight, knowing he'd just be a hindrance in the actual combat, but warily ready to help anyone who needed healing or protection.

King Frederick Augustine ( Second Phase )

Frederick was hit by Castiel's dagger and was held in place even when he released the blast. Though because of this Eppie managed to lock her jaws on his throat and hold him still even further. His skin wasn't being pierced but he still took the same amount of damage if it did pierce him. Another factor that harmed him was Castiel's dagger sliding around his torso since it failed to lodge into his skin but did succeed in wrapping around him. Austrianna nods her head at Mary's response and takes note of how her powers work. "I'll need your power for a second." Austrianna looks up to both Zalena and Juniper whom are flying with the use of their own wings. All three sisters had weapons in their hands and were ready to assist in any way possible to the battle effort. Austrianna wraps her free arm around Mary and rushes over to Augustine behind the cover of Eppie's large body. Once close enough she steps to the right and then pushes forward to be in arms reach of Augustine. The monarch who was still being held by his neck within the jaws of Eppie. 

Austrianna allows Mary to touch Augustine and transfer the damage she's received onto him. Austrianna then grabs Mary and pulls her back after their attack, allowing Zalena and Juniper to fly in from both sides. Zalena comes from the left of Eppie and thrusts her javelin forward, hitting the right side of his chest as hard as she could. The javelin bounced off as expected and Zalena makes her retreat into the air. Once far enough she glides down to grab Mary and pull her into the air. "As a medic it would be best to stay back don't you think?" Zalena flashes Mary a small grin after making her comment. 

Juniper had both blades out and flew by the right of Augustine. Once close enough to both the ground and Eppie she curls her wings up to her body and spins, using her momentum to add strength to her swing which involved both blades moving diagonally right. With that force hitting Augustine's leg he was forced to drop to one knee. Juniper mimics Zalena's action and lifts Leo into the air away from the danger zone on the ground. Reaching others should be much easier this way. With Mary being out of the way Austrianna spreads her large silver wings from her back and flaps them to give her a starting boost. When she reaches Augustine she uses that speed and momentum so she could slam the hilt of her bone katana into the temple of Augustine. When this attack lands Augustine's body glows in power and knocks both herself and Eppie away. Augustine was left standing, boiling in anger and power. "You'll experience hell for what you've done now...." This time around, the aura of power around him felt different. (   @King Crimson @GingerBread @Tazmodo @LokiofSP @CelticSol @The Imperial Flame @Magical Squid Senpai @Daimao @MTchaos1134 )

Frederick was hit by Castiel's dagger and was held in place even when he released the blast. Though because of this Eppie managed to lock her jaws on his throat and hold him still even further. His skin wasn't being pierced but he still took the same amount of damage if it did pierce him. Another factor that harmed him was Castiel's dagger sliding around his torso since it failed to lodge into his skin but did succeed in wrapping around him. Austrianna nods her head at Mary's response and takes note of how her powers work. "I'll need your power for a second." Austrianna looks up to both Zalena and Juniper whom are flying with the use of their own wings. All three sisters had weapons in their hands and were ready to assist in any way possible to the battle effort. Austrianna wraps her free arm around Mary and rushes over to Augustine behind the cover of Eppie's large body. Once close enough she steps to the right and then pushes forward to be in arms reach of Augustine. The monarch who was still being held by his neck within the jaws of Eppie. 

Austrianna allows Mary to touch Augustine and transfer the damage she's received onto him. Austrianna then grabs Mary and pulls her back after their attack, allowing Zalena and Juniper to fly in from both sides. Zalena comes from the left of Eppie and thrusts her javelin forward, hitting the right side of his chest as hard as she could. The javelin bounced off as expected and Zalena makes her retreat into the air. Once far enough she glides down to grab Mary and pull her into the air. "As a medic it would be best to stay back don't you think?" Zalena flashes Mary a small grin after making her comment. 

Juniper had both blades out and flew by the right of Augustine. Once close enough to both the ground and Eppie she curls her wings up to her body and spins, using her momentum to add strength to her swing which involved both blades moving diagonally right. With that force hitting Augustine's leg he was forced to drop to one knee. Juniper mimics Zalena's action and lifts Leo into the air away from the danger zone on the ground. Reaching others should be much easier this way. With Mary being out of the way Austrianna spreads her large silver wings from her back and flaps them to give her a starting boost. When she reaches Augustine she uses that speed and momentum so she could slam the hilt of her bone katana into the temple of Augustine. When this attack lands Augustine's body glows in power and knocks both herself and Eppie away. Augustine was left standing, boiling in anger and power. "You'll experience hell for what you've done now...." This time around, the aura of power around him felt different. (   @King Crimson @GingerBread @Tazmodo @LokiofSP @CelticSol @The Imperial Flame @Magical Squid Senpai @Daimao @MTchaos1134 )

Epsilon & Leonidas

It's awkward, but Eppie manages to catch Austrianna between her two front legs, protecting her frailer, smaller body with her much larger one as they hit the dirt. Eppie skids across the dirt, but is for the most part protected by her fur, which she is thankful for. When she comes to a stop, she rolls to her paws, shaking before she comes to stand over Austrianna, ears flat against her head as she lets out a vicious growl, eyeing Augustine's transformation with a sharp glare.

Leonidas is surprised by his sudden shift in position, though he understands the logic behind the decision; as far as he knows, he and another girl are the only healers in the group, so it's wiser for them to stay protected. Nonetheless, he keeps his magic welled up in his hands, prepared to come to the defence of his fellow group members.

having been watching the battle after their attack, the twins decide too make another move, they had originally planned to learn what this monarch could do, but if they wait it will be too late.  pedeapsă and Judecata use their powers together and start using their eclipse magic too their advantage, firing harpoons reinforced with their magic, hoping to do a lot more damage.

[SIZE= 22px]Castiel[/SIZE]

Castiel winced as he was thrown backwards by the initial blast from Augustine, causing him to slide across the ground, scrapping up his arms on the floor as well as having his chain that he'd wrapped around him arm dig in and cut his wrist. As Castiel was getting up, he noticed Augustine glowing as Eppie and Austrianna away. 'He doesn't seem to want to give up... He seems like he's going all out, or has at least started trying more, if  the glowing is any indication...'   Castiel winced as he felt the air on his cuts, becoming suddenly aware of them. 'And I'm not in great shape now.. I can't just quit now though.. It's not that bad anyway, I'll be fine for the rest of this' 

Castiel yanked backwards on his chain, catching his dagger by the hilt as he pulled it up into the air. Not wanting to back down, but also not underestimating Augustine's power, Castiel stayed back for a couple of seconds, deciding to watch Augustine for any sort of change in the way he was fighting against them, just so when he did go to attack, he wasn't clueless, since not knowing that he couldn't piece Augustine's skin had caused him to get hurt.  

Mary

Mary didn't really like the idea of hurting anyone, though she felt like she didn't have much of a choice in this fight; She felt like everyone expected her to get involved and help hurt Frederick, because he was a bad person and was trying to hurt them. She did regret that they didn't even get a chance to try to talk to him, and that two of the members of their group had just attack him, without even giving him a chance to explain himself, or even apologise. When She was grabbed and brought up into the air, Mary smiled at Zalena, thankful that she'd taken her away from the violent situation. "Thanks.. And you're right.. I don't really like hurting people anyway..."

@Light

In between getting slightly tanned and singed by blasts of scalding air, Ree kept several eyes on the king and several more on the entrance to the castle, hoping to find a weakness in the kings's defenses or to anticipate the arrival of the castle guards.

After sensing a shift in the king's aura, Ree decides that now would be a good time to get some ideas and to merge with the rest of the group.

---

Her minions, some half-frozen from the dropping temperature and others half-not-quite-warm-enough-to-really-be-considered-comfortable from the barrage of heat blasts, begin to grow restless from what is beginning to seem like their imminent demise. 

"That glorified Air Conditioning Unit is going to summon every constable here if he isn't stopped!"

"Guards!? The king'll himself kill us before they have the chance to arrive! What do we do!?" 

As Ree lands next to Eppie and Juniper, she boldly states both to her allies on the outside and her allies within, 

"Don't worry, I think I've got a plan."

Suria

At the sight of the hurricane-looking-thing, Suria took off as quickly as he could and slides to once again get behind something. He crouched, taking his hat off and wiping the sweat off his brow from being so close to the heat with his jacket on, "Well, I did my part, I'm done for the day..." He slouched further into the ground, trying to disappear from sight as much a possible (Something that wasn't hard, considering just how damn short he was) and began to whistle as he put his arms behind his head and began to attempt to try to sleep. He heard some commotion and peeked from his spot, only to find an even more pissed off Augustine, he ducked once more and laughed slightly, "Yeah no, I've already done more than my part..." He pulled his hat over his eyes and tried to get as comfortable as he could...

Kristen

Kristen watched as Augustine seemed to be getting ready to ramp it up. She felt herself getting ready to go, biting her lip as she pondered if she should go all out this time around. She wasn't sure, as she'd only done it a few times before, and she wasn't even sure if it was the smartest thing to do at this point. She looked for one of her sisters, (who were already showing her up) and found Zalena and spoke in a half-whisper, "Hey, should I do the...you know..." She mimed her flapping wings, cupping her mouth and releasing some flame before leaning forward as she waited for her sister's answer with an impatient look on her face.

@Light

Camilla!

'Hey people are fighting down there!' 

'Fucking finally! We get to actually do something!' 

Camilla watched with a horrified look as most of the kids started to jump off the bird. This was definitely not safe. " I am not going down there. Nope. Nu-uh!"

In the blink of an eye Camilla was sent screaming down to the garden. There were so many things going on. Setsuna was laughing like she had just killed a whole village, Lucy was going ''Wheeeee!', Chloe seemed oddly quiet and Carter was singing about free falling. "I'm gonna die!"

'No we won't. Here, use the broom. I'll show you all that it can be useful!' 

Lucy summoned the useless little broom for Camilla, who hung onto it like it was actually going to save her. It worked for a little bit, slowing them down a little. That gave them some time to see what was actually going on below her. 

"Well it seems like they have it all under contr-Ouch! "

It looks like the broom wasn't that much of a help. It sent her crashing down into a tree. 

"Ugh...I am not cut out for this." 

@no one right now I guess?)

@Light

( ! ) Zalena looks towards her sister Kristen for a second to answer her question, she did think that turning into a dragon would be a good advantage due to temperature resistance. She wasn't paying attention to Augustine repelling the magic covered harpoons towards herself and Mary with freezing air. Zalena notices this last minute and covers herself in armour while wrapping her wings around Mary and herself. The harpoons end up piercing through her wings and hits them, knocking Zalena out of the sky. What had specifically happened to them was unknown since they fell into a large bush. Once they land Augustine fires a blast of burning air from his mouth at their current location. ( @King Crimson @GingerBread @Tazmodo @LokiofSP @CelticSol @The Imperial Flame @Magical Squid Senpai @Daimao @MTchaos1134 )

( ! ) Zalena looks towards her sister Kristen for a second to answer her question, she did think that turning into a dragon would be a good advantage due to temperature resistance. She wasn't paying attention to Augustine repelling the magic covered harpoons towards herself and Mary with freezing air. Zalena notices this last minute and covers herself in armour while wrapping her wings around Mary and herself. The harpoons end up piercing through her wings and hits them, knocking Zalena out of the sky. What had specifically happened to them was unknown since they fell into a large bush. Once they land Augustine fires a blast of burning air from his mouth at their current location. ( @King Crimson @GingerBread @Tazmodo @LokiofSP @CelticSol @The Imperial Flame @Magical Squid Senpai @Daimao @MTchaos1134 )

Little did Augustine know, he had created the perfect window of opportunity that Ree was waiting for.

Three odd lines seem to stretch from within Ree's shadow and crawl toward the king's position. Once they surround the king's leg, they make their move, leaping from beneath the ground and latching onto Augustine's thigh, shin and foot.

"Going down?" one imp taunts in a mocking falsetto tone, before with the assistance of it's cackling brethren, forcefully pulls the king's leg down into the earth with a force that seemed to nearly rip his leg out from it's socket and leaves him in an unbalanced, immobile and awkward state, half-buried in the dirt. 

---

Seeing her plan being put to action, Ree proudly proclaims "Haha! Looks like you're grounded!"

quickly acting, Judecata steps in the way, using their light magic too make a shield, she braces behind it, hopefully this is easy too block.

pedeapsă hops behind her sister, bracing as well, defending allies was better then fending for them self, losing anyone would be bad.

[SIZE= 13px]"if we die here, im slapping you upside the head in the afterlife, we still need too find our parents."[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 13px]"if we die here i dont think you would be able too slap me, so ha."[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 13px]both twins talk too eachother, hoping that if the shield fails, that their suits wont.[/SIZE]

( He's lost a piece from his health, RPN just isn't letting me edit the color correctly on mobile. I will edit it when I get on my laptop. )

( ! ) ( ! ) ( ! ) Frederick would have been able to continue blasting at the shield but he was lifted into the air and slammed down by some of Ree's demons. Austrianna whom was furious about what happened to Zalena rushes in and clasps her hand over his face, causing a helmet if bone to grow on his head. Juniper uses this opportunity of Frederick being blind so she can fly in and slam her foot into his spine, draining mana from him as she did. Frederick was knocked to the ground once more before Eppie. He was blinded and was tossed around, meaning he was pissed off and frantic. He begins randomly firing powerful blasts that are either too hot to survive from or too cold. One cold blast moves towards Ruby, another hot blast moves towards Judecata, Pedeapsă, Mary, and Zalena. Then one last hot blast moves towards Suria. Both Ruby and Suria were turned away since Suria was resting and Ruby wasn't paying attention. Though both of them were in the opposite direction of one another. The blast coming towards the twins was stronger than before and would luckily knock them out of the way and possibly buffer the blast but the same couldn't be said for the two girls sitting behind them, especially the one without armour. By the looks of it in terms of time and distance only one of these three could be assisted in time. Out of them all Suria was the closest. ( @King Crimson @GingerBread @Tazmodo @LokiofSP @CelticSol @The Imperial Flame @Magical Squid Senpai @Daimao @MTchaos113 )

[SIZE= 22px]Castiel[/SIZE]

Castiel wasn't really paying attention to the fight at the moment; He couldn't really stop noticing everything that was going on, because of the way his power worked. When Augustine sent another wave of blasts, he looked around to check if he was in trouble; He assumed everyone else would be okay, at least until he noticed Suria and more importantly his own sister about to be hit, and to make matters worse they both seemed to not be paying attention. Castiel's eyes widened as he saw the events unfolding, he started running towards Ruby, passing Suria and grabbing onto his hair and dragging him along with him, out of the way of the blast, before dropping him and continuing to sprint towards Ruby, going faster now that he wasn't pulling Suria along with him.

@Light @LokiofSP

Mary

Mary wished she was on the ground so that she could've been helping people; Even though she was mainly good for healing and she knew she should stay away from the main fight for that reason, she still felt useless and wanted to do more to help; She also didn't want to fight anyone, and wished that they could've at least tried to come to a peaceful solution to the whole situation. "Can you see any-" Mary didn't even get a chance to finish her sentence as harpoons pierced through Zalena's wings and directly into her heart, giving her next to no time to heal or even comprehend the situation as she lost consciousness as her body started to shut down and die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back