• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters

Zalena

Zalena was still shaken by the turn of events, in fact she was still afraid of the gaze the woman from before gave her. The calm but dominating aura she gave off had a stronger affect by just staring her in the eyes. She was fortunate that the woman didn't attack her since she honestly doubts that she would have been able to move. The ends of her hair turns white and the edges of her horns turn white as well. This time around her eyes go from red to a visible white as an added affect to her change. She walks up to Castiel and Camilla with a closed smile and excited tone but to those who knew what her hair colors meant it was obvious she was still scared. "Our groups name is Genesis! Welcome to the team Camilla! I'm the other leader and I'm everyone's friend!" Zalena puts her hands in the air for emphasis. She was also trying to convince herself that she was okay with this conversation. In her mind she was thinking about her previous mistake with Castiel while thinking on what the woman said. Maybe her mentality was bad and she would get everyone killed just like the woman said. Was she just...too friendly or childish? Castiel had assured her that her being hyperactive was actually a good thing since he enjoyed being around her, "Hey do you want cookies?" She lifts the box of cookies Maya had given her and extends it for Castiel to take one. "My older sister made them herself!" If he did say that then why did he say he wanted nothing to do with her? She knew she made a mistake but she didn't want to be pushed away. She wanted all of her friends and she wanted everyone to like her. Zalena could feel a thick batch of anxiety fill her stomach once more, which kept her hair the color of white. She couldn't handle her own emotions at the moment-just like she couldn't handle her own hunger. "H-hold this for me Castiel. I have to go for a bit..." Her hair begins to turn purple but still retains some white in it. Zalena shoves the box of cookies into his hands and races off into an empty car, climbing into the drivers seat and locking the doors. She rolled up every window and held her knees, fitting compactly in the seat. Zalena buries her face in her knees and lets out her tears even if it didn't help with the anxiety at all. "I-I'm go-going to fail...e-everyone i-is going to die. Mom! You said you'd always be there if I called out to you. I need you right now. My friend doesn't want to be around me. I can't control my urges and I know how to start. I feel like I'm going to get everyone killed. I'm not ideal enough to lead them properly." Zalena has her right arm move to the side but she accidentally hits the button to turn on the radio.

The radio was playing a paid program of a woman delivering a message to her daughter. "You're 18 now Alexis so you have to be on your own now in this world. I know you're leaving the town so I had this message play out on the radio as a goodbye note for your drive. There were times when I honestly wasn't sure of you even passing school but you pulled through. Even if you had a thousand ex boyfriends, failed sports, and other things we look back at and laugh on I'm proud to say you're my daughter. You've made me so proud over these years but at the same time you've made me feel left out. Not that I'm complaining but you were always such a prideful girl...always wanting to handle your struggles on your own. Though I need you to know something as you're going out there in the world, alright baby? The world out there is serious, you have to be in it to win it so you can succeed. I want you to prosper and find something or someone out there that you love more than I love you. At times as much as you'll hate it you can't bottle things up and not everything can be done alone. You have to open up and rely on others to do your best and make real bonds! You're stubborn but you're smart...just believe in yourself and you'll make it. You're always welcome to come see me at any time after you get yourself situated elsewhere. We can't have you be homesick and super dependent on me all the time. Stay away from boys! I love you-" The radio begins to disconnect and static occurs. Though to Zalena's ears inbetween the static she could have sworn she heard the word Zalena after you. As small and random as the message was it did nothing but make Zalena feel better. She begins to cry even more but this time she wasn't even sure if it was because she was sad. As Zalena felt hopeful the tips of her hair, eyes, and edges of her horns glow gold. She would still need a little time to herself...but she needed to shape up and keep trying right after. She couldn't be knocked down for long since Genesis needed their happy friend! Zalena decided that she would also talk to Castiel as well, she had to let him know that she would try hard to earn his trust once more. No matter what the cost was, she'd pick herself and the group up together as companions! ( @Magical Squid Senpai @GingerBread )

RJ was hoping for some kind if battle and was disappointed. When he went through the portal all he found was another member for the group to ignore his existence. He looked at the people of the group interact and be friendly and he couldn't understand how they did it and it made him feel lonely. Even the new girl was making friends. He adjusted his backpack and slipped away from them. He wanted to just walk up and start a conversation and even took the lengths to show his face but he didn't do good enough. It was never good enough. He tried to come out of his shell but it didn't work. He found a moderately sized rock to sit on. He pulled out his part and started to tinker with the new machine he made. His heart wasn't in it howerever. All he did was adjust the electrical system but nothing really happened. The more he worked the less effort he put out. At a point he sat there for a minute screw a single screw before he just called it quits and laid down on the rocks. It was hot with the mask on but it wasn't worth taking off. It provided comfort and it was well ventilated. He thought about the days where all he needed was just his room and a computer where he could talk to people online without the pressure of being face to face. He could sit behind the screen in a chat room and help out random people who need advice or just want to talk. The more he was out here with strangers the more he felt like he was worthless. Like a fly on the wall or a bump on a log. If anything he was a burden on the others all he did was sit around and make stuff to help defend himself so he wouldn't drag the others down. But it wouldn't help much anyways he was always left in the dust from the others. RJ laid there thinking about everything while just staring at the sky. He adjusted his mask and debated whether or not he was worth being dragged along. He was just going to sit at the sidelines while his siblings saved his parents anyways. All he did was use machines that could easily be broken. He was worthless he didn't even have any more money or training like his sister or a useful power like brothers. He'd probably find some use one day. 

Castiel

Castiel looked at the cookies Zalena gave him and thought about having one, but decided against it for now; He wasn't really in the mood for cookies right now, though he was kind of hungry since he hadn't had anything to eat in two days, since he hadn't got any lunch at the school before they were dragged into this adventure. 'I can always have some cookies later or something.... Zalena didn't look or sound alright... I should go talk to her, see if she's okay; I'm still terrified of her, but she seems really beat up about it and I've been thinking about just me for the last two days; That's not what a good leader would do..'

He walked over to the car he had seen Zalena get into, seeing her looking happier and now with golden hair tips. 'Does she just enjoy dyeing her hair? Is that why she's happy a lot of the time? ...Maybe she does it to cheer herself up.. She seemed beat up about the fact that she looked different earlier...'  Castiel shook his head and knocked on the window of the car with one hand, while he held the box of cookies in the other. "Hey... Zalena.. How are you..?" Castiel scratched the back of his head and looked towards the ground. "You seemed really... Well not good a second ago... I just wanted to check if you were alright... But, um.. You seem alright now, So I'll go if you want"

@Light

Clare had walked away from the group not feeling well. Her head was pounding as a migrane pulsed through every inch of her brain. It felt as if her mind was a prisoner in her own head trying to dig it's way out with a spork. She ate advil like they were breath mints but nothing helped. Her blood felt like it was boiling and her eyes turned blood shot as she writhed in pain. She crouched down into a fetal position as tears ran down her cheeks. She knew this wouldnt last longer then a few minutes since her record was five. the pain started to numb as she was finally able to pull herself together and stand again. She tryied to keep it from the others but eventually they would find out. The disease attacks her nerve endings and puts etreme stress on her brian but the pain is always a different sensation. One day she fely like she was drowning in burning oil where she screamed for what seemed like an eternity. The effects were happening more often as well. What had been six month grace period were now weekly nightmares that always made her fear for her life. The only thing keeping her going was the fact the she was all Skylar had even though it wasn't much. She also feared what would happen when she died. She never liked the concept of God because what all power asshole would make her this way. Why would anyone subject something to such torture? she spent days thinking of if she had the chance that she would just scream at the heavens hoping for an answer but wjhen she did it never came. she pushed the thought religion out of he head and took deep breath before stumbling her way back to the group. She was still in shock of the incident but did her best to mask it. "So umm what are we going to do next?" She croaked. She cleared her throat. "Anyways I'm going to go practice if someone wants to join me."

Ruby

Ruby holds her head and nods it, noticing that she has no injuries no matter how harsh the gust of wind was. She could consider herself lucky but she also had to comment on the bird that blew them away in the first place. "What do you think that was? It looked so...beautiful. That bird was just amazing. Do you think there are more like it?" She hugged Porkchops tightly and waited for an answer. ( @King Crimson )

Juniper

Juniper didn't have anything to do so she got out of her car and approached Austrianna. "So what should we do now?" Austrianna tilts her head towards Clare and gives Juniper a small smile. "You want me to talk to her?" She receives a nod from Austrianna and takes a deep breath in response. This would require Juniper to talk to others...something she wasn't so good at. She walks off to Clare and looks down at the ground. "Uh hi...my name is Juniper. I think I can help you practice if you really want me to." ( @Tazmodo )

Austrianna

Austrianna walks over to RJ once Juniper makes her way over to Clare for practice. She stands in front of RJ and clears her throat. He wasn't talking to anyone so she assumed she wasn't butting in on anything possibly important at the moment. "Hello...do you mind if I talk with you? I wouldn't want to interrupt anything you're doing at the moment." ( @Tazmodo )

Zalena

"Hey Castiel!" Zalena gives him an honest and bright smile as she stared up into his eyes, rolling the window down. "I'm doing better now. To be honest I wasn't doing well at all from before and I'd like to talk to you about that. I was scared, doubtful, and anxious which is why my hair was white since white represents those emotions. I want to talk about our problem because honestly...when I look at you right now I feel very happy that I have a close friend in this group. You did show me that you cared about me in the sewers and it felt nice to know that being myself had a positive outcome. I don't like you looking at me like I'm a monster since I'm your friend not an enemy. I didn't mean to hurt you and it wont happen again." Zalena steps outside the car and stands before Castiel, giving him a warm smile while staring into his eyes. Her hair, eyes, and the edges of her horns turn blue before his eyes. After a few seconds though her eyes turn back to their regular red that carry an excited gleam. She holds her hands behind her back and holds her wrist with her left hand. "Sooooooo! We can totally talk about that again but for now lets join my sister and that girl over there for practice. We can go up against each other or others then we can eat cookies with one another. I'll beat you there!" Zalena winks and skips off to join Clare and Juniper. ( @Tazmodo @GingerBread )

Last edited by a moderator:
Clare looked at Junniper and smiled. She was happy that someone actually wanted to train with her. She caried a sword with her but had no clue how to use it. She nodded happily "I'm Clare. Thank you for helping me I've never been in a fight before. So I don't really know what to do. Do I just come at you with my sword or what?" She scratched the back of her head and tried to think of what to do. @Light

RJ snapped out of his little trance and looked up at her. He still was laying on the rock and made no attempt to get up. It felt like his bed to him and it sapped out all of his motivation where only laziness was left over. "Oh sure it's ok with me I'm just laying her contemplating my reason for being here. I'm RJ what's your name?" He shifted his eyes to the thumb she bit this morning to see how bad it was. "Does it hurt? Your thumb I mean. You bit it this morning I just didn't say anything." @Light

Castiel 

Castiel just looked at Zalena as she poured her heart out to him. 'Um... How do I even react to that? She seems to really like having me around... And I kept pushing her away because I was scared and only thinking about how I feel... Um..'  Castiel exhaled as he looked towards Zalena, also noticing that her hair changed colors. Though, before he could say anything to her, she started talking about how they should go over with her sister and some other girl for Practice and before he could reply or raise any objections, she was already skipping off to join her sister and the other girl. 'I'd rather not fight anyone, unless I have to, But Zalena seems to want to. So I won't stop her'  Castiel shrugged, placing the box of cookies on the hood of the car as he leaned up against it, lazily watching the people who were going to Practice fighting with each other 

@Light

Juniper

"Lets not use swords since we can use physical combat instead. I think it would be safer than causing stab or cut wounds on my body since I probably wont compare. Sorry for my lacking in skill I'd just be more comfortable without swords." Juniper smiles and begins to back away from Clare to get evened distance. She raises her fists and gets in a stance for a fight. She didn't like to fight but she did remember how. She was taught in mixed martial arts and wondered if that would be enough to give Clare something worth training with. The more they stood the more Juniper felt unsure of herself. She knew she couldn't sit here forever though since the fight had to start at some point in time. "Y-you can start." ( @Tazmodo )

Austrianna

Austrianna raises an eyebrow at the comment RJ makes about her since she didn't think anyone else saw her today. She could play this off as something else completely since saying she was about to eat Eppie in her sleep wouldn't be a very good thing to say. "My name is Austrianna and my thumb is doing fine, thank you for asking. If you don't mind me asking a question myself...why don't you take off your mask?" ( @Tazmodo )

Zalena

Zalena stops skipping off to the others and turns around, noticing that Castiel sat on the car. She purses her lips and walks over to him, leaning on the hood of the car beside him. "Oh so you're not going to join? Doesn't matter to me, I just want to spend time with you!" Zalena sets her hands on her lap and begins to tap them to make sounds. "Do you want to eat cookies together? I don't know what type of cookies they are but they were made by my older sister. She loves cookies and they taste great!" Zalena smiles at Castiel and grabs the box of cookies. She pulls out a cookie and holds it out for Castiel to take a bite. "If you want one, the airplane is right here!" ( @GingerBread )

Castiel

Castiel gave Zalena a strange look as she came skipping back over to him. "I don't really like fighting that much; I'm good at it, don't get me wrong, but... You know" He shrugged, not really wanting to explain the reason behind it to Zalena, or really anyone else. He wanted to ask why her hair changed color, but felt it could wait until later, if he remember it then. "I'll have a cookie, thanks... Also.. I just wanted to apologise for yesterday; I don't think badly of you, I was  just overreacting because I was stressed and scared; It was nothing against you, I promise" Castiel smiled at Zalena and raised his hand up to take the cookie from her hand, but lowered it again when he remembered that she said 'The airplane is right here' and he decided to at least play along with the fact that she wanted him to eat it from her hand. He leant forwards slightly and gently ate the cookie that Zalena was holding in her hand.

@Light 

Clare nods her head and makes a fist. She had only been in a fight once before and she accidenty broke the girls face. She didn't mean to her powers just kinda showed up and she went over board. She pushed that out of her head and charged at Junniper. She swung at her with her right hand full force with full intenion on landing the blow. She was full of openings however and was a complete novice. @Light

RJ thought about what she had said for a second before respponding. She clearly wasn't saying everything but he didn't mind wasn't his buisness and decided to ask later. He touched his mask and sat up turning to face her. "Well other then being electronically enhanced the real reason is that I'm scared of the real world and people. I use this mask as a filter so that even when I'm face to face with someone I don't feel so much pressure. I like to think of it as the thing that helps me deal with things. Like whenever I'm sad or emotional  always have this blank face where I at least look like I'm in an ok place. It's not that I'm all Mr. Macho who doesn't feel it just help me deal with what I feel. Some days it's easy to take off others I feel like it's the only thing keeping me together." He got a little choked up at the end but he pushed through and focused on the conversation. @Light

Zalena

"Oh you don't like fighting? Then I'll have to fight hard for the both of us so you wont have to fight anymore! Don't worry I can handle all the bad guys, even that lady from before!" Zalena grins until she hears the next few words and he eats the cookie. It warmed her heart and made her feel less like a a monster with these reassuring words. She gives him a small but sincere smile and raises her hand slowly to his chin. She makes sure to look him in the eyes and takes things slow so she wouldn't scare him. Her eyes don't leave his for a second as she brushes off cookie crumbs from his face with her thumb while she held up his chin. "That's nice to know, I thought I lost a friend and I wouldn't know how to deal with that." Zalena takes a cookie and eats it afterwards. ( @GingerBread )

Juniper

Juniper watches Clare rush over with a fist ready to punch her. She didn't know if it was okay to defend since this was a fight. If she got hit then she would please Clare and not upset her but Clare would say she's not taking her seriously. That could be a very bad situation. Juniper steps to the side and faces the fist, suddenly getting an oddly focused look in her eyes. She grabs Clare's wrist with her right hand and pulls Clare towards her, only to elbow her directly in the jaw with her left arm when she pulled her. ( @Tazmodo )

Austrianna

Austrianna slowly nods her head at his words, she could understand where he was coming from with that. She encountered a lot of people like this in her life including herself. In some cases she had to step up and this situation could be one of them for him. Austrianna steps forward and kneels down to get close to his height since he was still laying down on the rocks. She slowly extends her hands and sets them on either side of his mask and slowly pulls it off. "With me you can express yourself, you don't need the mask. You must learn how to handle emotions and people without the aid of this mask. It'll solve your problem and will make you stronger. I can help you through every step of the way if you need assistance but it's not good to be completely reliant on it. People can exploit that and I wouldn't want that happening." ( @Tazmodo )

Castiel

"I don't want you to do more just for me, that wouldn't be fair." Castiel smiled at her as she brushed the cookie crumbs off of his face. "And I did say I would be fine soon didn't I-" Castiel paused for a second as he felt a weird feeling, he started hoping that the cookies were cooked properly. "Hey Zalena, I don't feel too good after that-" He was cut off again from what he was saying as he felt himself fall towards the ground, landing face first in the sand. "Sorry about that Zalena, I don't know what-" Castiel paused in shock as he looked up at Zalena who was towering over him now; He didn't know what to do and was frozen with fear as he was now the size of a pencil compared to Zalena and everyone else.

@Light

Clare took the elbow and wasn't shocked about what had happened. She definetly didn't stand a chance but what was the point of quiting after one hit. She grabbed Junniper's arm and used the rest of the momentum she had to swing her left arm and have her fist connect to her cheek. The elbow hurt and she did her best to keep it together but after years of torture she learn to push past a little pain. After she threw the punch she back up and caught her breath and with a proud smile she looked at Junniper. "So how did I do?"

RJ was shocked by her suddenly talking off the mask. For the first times in what seemed to be ages he saw the blue sky and beautiful colors around him. He felt the cool breeze on his face  and warmth of the sun. He was looking directly into Austianna's eyes. He didn't know what to it has been ages sense he took it off and that was only for a moment and today wasn't a good day for him but something about this girl calmed him down. He smiled and was fill with joy. "Thank you for believing in me and stuff but it doesn't change anything." His voice started to crack. "My parents are still missing and I'm absolutely useless. All i can do is make little gadgets to help give me an advantage and even then I'm only a burden. I'm nothing but a disapointment with or without that mask." Tears well up in his eyes and started running down his cheeks as he talked. He wiped his eyes. "Sorry I know it's stupid I just can't stop and trying to come to terms with everything at once is a little overwhelming. But I'll try and get ahold of myself thank you for your support." He his hands in his pockets not knowing what to do. @Light

View attachment 155162

'Ew, everyone here is so unattractive! It hurts!'

Camilla didn't really get to say anything to the boy who said he was a leader before he walked away. He seemed like he did not want to be here at all right now. She waved to Suria, giving him a kind smile. "Well if it helps, this place doesn't have anyone who wants to kill you! This place seems safe...for now." She mumbled that last part to herself. She didn't really know if there was anything dangerous out here right now but hey, she was still alive.

'Ugh, what the fuck is this kid complaining about? If people are trying to kill you then that gives you an excuse to fight. And when you fight then you can kill! Tell him that now.'

"I am not going to say that." She murmured. using her hands to slightly cover her mouth. suddenly she felt as if someone was watching her. She spotted Ree from the corner of her eye.

'OH gosh, what is she looking at? What did I do?!' She inhaled deeply through her nose, quickly trying to shake off the feeling of being watched. "S-so why exactly are you people here?" She nervously glanced at Ree before turning her attention back to Suria.

"I wasn't n-notified about any fighting."

'What the heck does this girl want?'

'Does she wanna fight?'

@GingerBread @King Crimson @LokiofSP

Ruby

Ruby holds her head and nods it, noticing that she has no injuries no matter how harsh the gust of wind was. She could consider herself lucky but she also had to comment on the bird that blew them away in the first place. "What do you think that was? It looked so...beautiful. That bird was just amazing. Do you think there are more like it?" She hugged Porkchops tightly and waited for an answer. ( @King Crimson )

Juniper

Juniper didn't have anything to do so she got out of her car and approached Austrianna. "So what should we do now?" Austrianna tilts her head towards Clare and gives Juniper a small smile. "You want me to talk to her?" She receives a nod from Austrianna and takes a deep breath in response. This would require Juniper to talk to others...something she wasn't so good at. She walks off to Clare and looks down at the ground. "Uh hi...my name is Juniper. I think I can help you practice if you really want me to." ( @Tazmodo )

Austrianna

Austrianna walks over to RJ once Juniper makes her way over to Clare for practice. She stands in front of RJ and clears her throat. He wasn't talking to anyone so she assumed she wasn't butting in on anything possibly important at the moment. "Hello...do you mind if I talk with you? I wouldn't want to interrupt anything you're doing at the moment." ( @Tazmodo )

Zalena

"Hey Castiel!" Zalena gives him an honest and bright smile as she stared up into his eyes, rolling the window down. "I'm doing better now. To be honest I wasn't doing well at all from before and I'd like to talk to you about that. I was scared, doubtful, and anxious which is why my hair was white since white represents those emotions. I want to talk about our problem because honestly...when I look at you right now I feel very happy that I have a close friend in this group. You did show me that you cared about me in the sewers and it felt nice to know that being myself had a positive outcome. I don't like you looking at me like I'm a monster since I'm your friend not an enemy. I didn't mean to hurt you and it wont happen again." Zalena steps outside the car and stands before Castiel, giving him a warm smile while staring into his eyes. Her hair, eyes, and the edges of her horns turn blue before his eyes. After a few seconds though her eyes turn back to their regular red that carry an excited gleam. She holds her hands behind her back and holds her wrist with her left hand. "Sooooooo! We can totally talk about that again but for now lets join my sister and that girl over there for practice. We can go up against each other or others then we can eat cookies with one another. I'll beat you there!" Zalena winks and skips off to join Clare and Juniper. ( @Tazmodo @GingerBread )

Ree seemed too lost in space to answer Ruby's question, but the sudden warmth and tugging sensation within her hand was enough to cause her to snap her back to reality. She clumsily stammers out, "Wha? Oh! Yeah! Really weird bird..thing that almost killed us." 

Ree seems to have shaken off her earlier shock but it was quite clear from her ungraceful reaction and nervous posture that something seemed to be bothering her.

"Hey, I'm going to go uh...go...over there!" Ree motions over toward a nearby rock outcropping a bit of a distance away and out of sight from rest of the group. "...Just gotta go take care of some private stuff. I'll be right back, quick as a wink."  She shoots Ruby a trembling grin as she hurried to her destination.

---

After giving a shifty look around to make sure the coast was clear, Ree hunkers down and prepares to make a dark communion with her private legion of horrific fiends and nightmarish creatures.

"Up and at 'em guys! I need something!"

At his master's signal, Ree's favorite little bastion of knowledge emerged from within Ree's ear and took his place on top of her outstretched hand.

"Good day, ma'am! What shall we, the legion, offer to our most resplendent leader today?"

"Info. There's something about that new girl that I can't quite put my finger on...You guys felt it too, didn't you?"

"Ah! You wish to spy on one of your compatriots! Splendid!"

At their accusation, Ree indignantly blushed and furiously proclaimed "Hey! I'm not spying! I'm just curious...So did you guys notice anything or not?"

"Indeed, we did! But, ah...Unfortunately, we were not able to discern the connection, too much interference due to the sudden surge of magic from the portal."

At that, Ree thoughtfully puts a finger to her chin as she gets up from her crouched position and looks back over shoulder, toward the group. "So you need to take a closer look, huh? I think I can manage that."

With a newfound ulterior motive, Ree headed back toward the group.

Zalena

Today was an unfortunate day for Castiel to shrink beneath Zalena since she was wearing a skirt. She quickly gets down and looks towards Castiel, wondering why he shrunk down after eating the cookie. Zalena reaches up to the hood of the car and grabs the box of cookies. Once she finds it she looks at the label and finally takes note of it saying magic cookies. "Oh...these cookies are magic cookies, which is why this happened. I wonder what happened to me." Zalena didn't feel as hyperactive as usual for some odd reason. Little did she know Zalena ate a magic cookie that makes you charming for 6 hours. "Castiel are you okay? I swear I'll fix this since it is my fault after all." Zalena picks Castiel up with her hand and gives him a look full of worry. "Maya! I need you at the moment." Zalena was talking as minimally as possible and her voice wasn't very loud. She seemed much more calm and gentle rather than being hyperactive and reckless. ( @GingerBread )

Juniper

Juniper touches her cheek to check for bleeding and looks at her hand afterwards. Once she was assured that there was no sign of blood she looks up at Clare with a shy smile even after fighting and nods. "You did well! That was a good counter to my own counter-attack." Juniper was about to continue but in her form of vision the world freezes and the sky turns red. From behind Clare walks out another Juniper except with different clothes. This form of her had a flaming crown on in between her horns. This Juniper had her wings extended and instead of glowing on the bottom edges they were smoldering with ash flowing off of them. She had black armour with cracks etched into them in randomized areas. These cracks had crimson demonic aura flowing through them and pluming out of them. This  Juniper's eyes were the light shade of pink that rarely occurs in the family. There were flames covering her arms from her elbow's down. All the flames on her body were black rather than orange. 

Another Juniper steps out from behind a large boulder but had a different look as well. This Juniper had a crown made out of bones with shadows flowing off of it. Her eyes seemed much more like a vampire's and glowed red. Her wings were extended as well but they were made completely out of shadows and bats seemed to be flying out of them. She had white armour with a hardened gem of blood on the center on the chest plate. For her hands the fingertips of the armour were designed to be like claws. These claws had a red gas flowing off of it, which could only be blood in that form. 

One last form of Juniper appears behind her wearing a grey magic cloak. She had a hoodie on and had some of her now white hair hanging out of it on both sides. She had snake-like eyes that were glowing purple underneath the hood. The sleeves of her hoodie had various magic symbols on them that pulsed with witch mana periodically or glowed permanently. Her hands that did show from the cloak had magic tattoos on them with the addition of actual snakes slithering out of the sleeves and coiling onto her hands. The rest of her cloak had magic symbols and hid the rest of her body from exposure to the sun. There was one snake coiled around her shoulders facing the actual Juniper, flicking it's tongue at her while staring her down. 

Juniper could only watch in fear as all three of them grew closer to her even if this was a hallucination. She couldn't bring herself to speak or move to keep them away from her. No matter how many times she's seen them just in this week it still scared her to her very core. She didn't want to make a choice because each choice was simply terrifying by the looks of it. Making a choice would decide her entire life and not one of them looked positive. "Become the princess of Hell. It is your time to rule over the depths and have wretched soul at your command. Your great grandparents are waiting for your arrival." "Become the vampire lord and transcend all others before you. This is the path you are destined to take; this is the path of blood. No other shall stand before you if you do this, it is what's right." "Follow the path of the witch. Inherit Julius from your mother and become the highest standing witch there is. Take back the world that was once ours to rule and unleash all there is to know. With this path everything is within your power and realm of creation. Become all powerful." 

That's all they would do and Juniper could never handle it properly. Both in reality and her own hallucination she continues to stand still as if frozen. While she stands still the hallucinated versions of herself slowly draw close to her and reach for her, ready to touch her. ( @Tazmodo )

Austrianna

Austrianna wasn't facing Juniper so she failed to take notice of the hallucination signs. She didn't think that RJ's power was useless he just had to find the right way to make it severely useful. She could think of a few ways if he had practice but that all depended on whether or not he wanted to put in the effort for it. She would be willing to help him if he really wanted it since she's all for helping people with motivation. "I think those little gadgets can be very useful if you can set them up properly. I am completely willing to help you if you're willing to help yourself. I wont help you if you're going to sit down there and sulk about it forever. IF you don't want to feel useless then you need to stand up and do something about it even if you need a hand or two in doing so. We can start now while we have the time Rj." Austrianna extends her hand for RJ to take and gives him a small smile. ( @Tazmodo )

Ruby

Ruby gives Ree a weird look while she was returning. She found whatever Ree did really suspicious but she didn't want to think too badly on it. "What was that? Did you use the bathroom that fast? As good as a friend you are to me you're seriously weird. Don't take that badly though, I mean no harm ms. poop." Ruby winks at Ree and looks up into the sky. She still seemed to be thinking about the bird since she's only seen one thing as marvelous. The first thing was the lunar plane which was a very important place to her past. "I'm still thinking about that bird...I would like to see it again." ( @King Crimson )

Castiel And Maya

Castiel just stared up at Zalena, his eyes filled with fear and confusion. He was confused about why this had happened to him, and more importantly why it had happened to him "Wh-What?!" Castiel was afraid of what could happen to him while he was at this size, since he was small enough to fit in Zalena's hand and she, or anyone else could kill him without any effort, even just by accident. "W-Wh-Why?!" Castiel was at a complete lost for words at the moment; He had no idea how to react to the fact that he was now the size of a pencil. 

Maya didn't appear when Zalena called out for her, because she was too busy making cookies and teaching people about said cookies. Though since Maya didn't want to just ignore her younger sister, she instead had a post it note, that she had prepared earlier, appear on Zalena's forehead, obscuring her vision slightly; Maya was sure that the note would clear up any confusion Zalena had about the cookies and what they did when you ate them. 

I can't come to talk to you at the moment, Because I'm busy teaching my class about cookies. Sorry!

But The cookies are Magical! Isn't that the coolest thing ever? what they do won't last forever, cause that would take away the fun! And they are really really fun, aren't they?!

I'll talk to you later, Love you lots, Zalena x o x o

@Light

Clare felt a great sense of pride as she was praised for her efforts. She was about to ask if they could go for another round until she saw Juniper standing stif like a board. She waved over to her and tried to get her attention. She walked up to her and was about to poke her other cheek to see if she was ok but decided to take this opportunity to check her out. She walked around her then got worried. She poke her stomach and started to tickle her lookinjg for any form of reaction. "Hey are you ok? I know I didn't hit you that hard. Juniper if to down snap out of it I'll be forced to take drastic measures." She waited to see a response.

RJ thought about what she said. He was already motivated that's why he blew all of his money to make some sort of self defense. He looked at her hand and got a little flustered. He didn't know why he knew this relationship was purely platonic. What else could it be it's not like she would be in any form attracted to him. His head was then rushed with the thought of what if she did. What if he did. How would he know. He's never been with someone and wouldn't know if he had feelings. He realized that he's had one conversation with this girl and needs to calm the fuck down. He took her hand. "Um sure but I kind of need my mask with linked with all my machines so I can use them effectively."

Zalena

Today was an unfortunate day for Castiel to shrink beneath Zalena since she was wearing a skirt. She quickly gets down and looks towards Castiel, wondering why he shrunk down after eating the cookie. Zalena reaches up to the hood of the car and grabs the box of cookies. Once she finds it she looks at the label and finally takes note of it saying magic cookies. "Oh...these cookies are magic cookies, which is why this happened. I wonder what happened to me." Zalena didn't feel as hyperactive as usual for some odd reason. Little did she know Zalena ate a magic cookie that makes you charming for 6 hours. "Castiel are you okay? I swear I'll fix this since it is my fault after all." Zalena picks Castiel up with her hand and gives him a look full of worry. "Maya! I need you at the moment." Zalena was talking as minimally as possible and her voice wasn't very loud. She seemed much more calm and gentle rather than being hyperactive and reckless. ( @GingerBread )

Juniper

Juniper touches her cheek to check for bleeding and looks at her hand afterwards. Once she was assured that there was no sign of blood she looks up at Clare with a shy smile even after fighting and nods. "You did well! That was a good counter to my own counter-attack." Juniper was about to continue but in her form of vision the world freezes and the sky turns red. From behind Clare walks out another Juniper except with different clothes. This form of her had a flaming crown on in between her horns. This Juniper had her wings extended and instead of glowing on the bottom edges they were smoldering with ash flowing off of them. She had black armour with cracks etched into them in randomized areas. These cracks had crimson demonic aura flowing through them and pluming out of them. This  Juniper's eyes were the light shade of pink that rarely occurs in the family. There were flames covering her arms from her elbow's down. All the flames on her body were black rather than orange. 

Another Juniper steps out from behind a large boulder but had a different look as well. This Juniper had a crown made out of bones with shadows flowing off of it. Her eyes seemed much more like a vampire's and glowed red. Her wings were extended as well but they were made completely out of shadows and bats seemed to be flying out of them. She had white armour with a hardened gem of blood on the center on the chest plate. For her hands the fingertips of the armour were designed to be like claws. These claws had a red gas flowing off of it, which could only be blood in that form. 

One last form of Juniper appears behind her wearing a grey magic cloak. She had a hoodie on and had some of her now white hair hanging out of it on both sides. She had snake-like eyes that were glowing purple underneath the hood. The sleeves of her hoodie had various magic symbols on them that pulsed with witch mana periodically or glowed permanently. Her hands that did show from the cloak had magic tattoos on them with the addition of actual snakes slithering out of the sleeves and coiling onto her hands. The rest of her cloak had magic symbols and hid the rest of her body from exposure to the sun. There was one snake coiled around her shoulders facing the actual Juniper, flicking it's tongue at her while staring her down. 

Juniper could only watch in fear as all three of them grew closer to her even if this was a hallucination. She couldn't bring herself to speak or move to keep them away from her. No matter how many times she's seen them just in this week it still scared her to her very core. She didn't want to make a choice because each choice was simply terrifying by the looks of it. Making a choice would decide her entire life and not one of them looked positive. "Become the princess of Hell. It is your time to rule over the depths and have wretched soul at your command. Your great grandparents are waiting for your arrival." "Become the vampire lord and transcend all others before you. This is the path you are destined to take; this is the path of blood. No other shall stand before you if you do this, it is what's right." "Follow the path of the witch. Inherit Julius from your mother and become the highest standing witch there is. Take back the world that was once ours to rule and unleash all there is to know. With this path everything is within your power and realm of creation. Become all powerful." 

That's all they would do and Juniper could never handle it properly. Both in reality and her own hallucination she continues to stand still as if frozen. While she stands still the hallucinated versions of herself slowly draw close to her and reach for her, ready to touch her. ( @Tazmodo )

Austrianna

Austrianna wasn't facing Juniper so she failed to take notice of the hallucination signs. She didn't think that RJ's power was useless he just had to find the right way to make it severely useful. She could think of a few ways if he had practice but that all depended on whether or not he wanted to put in the effort for it. She would be willing to help him if he really wanted it since she's all for helping people with motivation. "I think those little gadgets can be very useful if you can set them up properly. I am completely willing to help you if you're willing to help yourself. I wont help you if you're going to sit down there and sulk about it forever. IF you don't want to feel useless then you need to stand up and do something about it even if you need a hand or two in doing so. We can start now while we have the time Rj." Austrianna extends her hand for RJ to take and gives him a small smile. ( @Tazmodo )

Ruby

Ruby gives Ree a weird look while she was returning. She found whatever Ree did really suspicious but she didn't want to think too badly on it. "What was that? Did you use the bathroom that fast? As good as a friend you are to me you're seriously weird. Don't take that badly though, I mean no harm ms. poop." Ruby winks at Ree and looks up into the sky. She still seemed to be thinking about the bird since she's only seen one thing as marvelous. The first thing was the lunar plane which was a very important place to her past. "I'm still thinking about that bird...I would like to see it again." ( @King Crimson )

With an indifferent shrug of her shoulders, Ree plainly comments "Honestly Ruby, I think whole group is full of different shades of "weird"."

She follows up, putting on an air of smug maturity "...And I'll have you know that I was just calling some friends back there." Technically it wasn't a complete lie, but it was still enough to make Ree feel slightly guilty. She would let Ruby know in time, but if her hunch about this new girl and the prophecy was right, than she'll have nothing to worry about by the time this journey is over. She joined her friend, looking up to the blue, cloudless sky and flatly states, "I don't. Not if it means getting blasted around like that again."

@Light @Magical Squid Senpai

Andrew Blight

Andrew was...still bored. Bored of all of this. Portals...whatever. Magic cookies...he just...he didn't care about any of this? He cared about himself. Personal power, he didn't give two shits about what these morons were doing eating magic cookies...IF ONE ENCHANTED YOU WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU GRAB ANOTHER ONE?! That's...nevermind it didn't matter. He had seen enough, he had heard enough. He no longer cared about being seen...in fact...he no longer cared about his parents being captured...he didn't care about anything. Why? Who knows. He knew he should feel...something, but he didn't. He felt nothing, only boredom, and a raw desire for power...that was it. He pulled out the feather he didn't sell...he wanted to get revenge on that girl. It wouldn't be too bad...just...bring hunters swarming to attack that bird. How beautiful would that be. He swiftly pocketed it, and just turned and walked off. He had no intention on just leaving the whole group, no, he just wanted to go walk. And think. @CelticSol @Tazmodo  @LokiofSP  @GingerBread @Light @King Crimson @Daimao @The Imperial Flame @MTchaos1134 

( I'm on mobile so my post quality won't be too good. )

Zalena stares down at Castiel who's in her hand and places him on her head. "Just stay here to be safe until the cookie's magic fades away. My sister said it wouldn't be permanent so in a matter of time you'll be back to normal." Zalena actually had a better idea at hand. She enters the car and sits down in the driver's seat once more. She sets Castiel down on top of the dash board so he could stand and an even height of her head. "Don't panic...and don't be afraid. I promise to protect you." ( @GingerBread )

Before the hallucinations could fully make contact with Juniper, Clare snapped her out of it. She was clearly terrified and violently shook herself away from Clare. "Stay away!" She fell backwards and began giving Clare a true gaze of fear. She began to scoot away from Clare frantically and began to thrash around in the sand. Juniper continues to cry and scream with a large amount of anger overtaking the fear. Austrianna pulled RJ up with a smile on her face but after hearing her younger sister scream, Austrianna's calm guard actually crumbled. She releases RJ's hand and rushes over to Juniper until she gets within a certain distance. From then on she slowly approaches Juniper with both of her hands in front of her for Juniper to see.

"Juniper...it's me Austrianna. You might be feeling really upset and mother usually holds you in her arms tightly and let's you cry while feeling protected." Juniper was still thrashing around but she wasn't directing her attention to Austrianna while shedding scared yet angry tears. "Mother isn't here right now to hold you but I am. I love you just as much and I promise I won't hurt you. I'll protect you from what's making you feel bad." By now Austrianna has gotten close enough to hug Juniper and did exactly that. They were sitting in the sand while Austrianna was swaying from side to side with Juniper in her arms. Juniper was still fidgeting but she was starting to calm down and settle in her sisters arms. Juniper usually has an breakdown after a hallucination and it takes some gentle care to calm her down. Austrianna looks up at Clare while she runs her hands through Juniper's hair. "It's not your fault...sorry about that." ( @Tazmodo )

Ruby rolls her eyes at Ree's comment on everyone being weird here. Of course everyone here was weird that was obvious the moment they met. She could find any boys of her interest and everyone other girl here is so hard to make friends with. Ruby was about to go on with that thought until she saw RJ without his mask in the distance with Austrianna, Clare, and a crying Juniper. "I don't know what's going on over there but that boy is cute whoever he is." She looks over at Ree with a now mischievous grin. "Should I ask him for his number?" ( @King Crimson )

Castiel

Castiel looked at Zalena, a shocked and confused expression still plastered on his face. "I-I don't... Why did this even happen in the first place?! Can we not undo it?! Am I stuck like this for god knows how long?!" He was breathing slightly erratically as he was still panicking over the fact that he was the size of a pencil; He started taking deep breaths in an attempt to control his breathing and calm himself down. Castiel looked over at Zalena, giving her a small smile. "W-Well... I look like a human bobble-head right now.... And I would say give me to my sister, but I'm pretty sure she'd mess with me. So, if you could... that'd be nice. Because, as much as I hate to admit it, I can't really do anything myself right now... I'm kinda useless"

@Light 

Zalena giggles in return to his bobble head joke since it was kind of funny. "I don't think you're a bobble head. Your head isn't shaking like one." Zalena didn't comment anymore on how she loved bobble heads since the cookie made her too charming to be hyperactive. "I think you can do a lot. You're really smart so even if you're smaller your intelligence can't be taken away. I think you can find a way to utilize your current size as well so I disagree with you saying you're useless. If there's anything you can't do I can help you, unless you don't like depending on others." ( @GingerBread )

Clare watched in horror as Junniper snapped. She didn't know what to do as she watched her new friend ran away terrified and slowly growing pissed. She took a few steps forward but froze when her sister went to her. She stood and staired not knowing what to do to help. She heard about their mom and wonder what kind of person she was. She had a few children and raised then all to be so different and yet they all cared dearly for each other. Clare coudn't imagine what kind of person could go through all of this. Clare watched as she calmed down and took a step forward. "Is she going to be ok?"

RJ followed Austianna hoping he'd figure his crap out while training and maybe clear his head. That was until she ran away to her sister. RJ followed her but stopped when she slowly approached her sister to calm her down. He looked to Clare and then back to Junniper. He had no clue what happened and didn't know how to help. he slowly walked forward. "Is there anything I can do?" He didn't want to get to close in case if she freaked out.

( I'm on mobile so my post quality won't be too good. )

Zalena stares down at Castiel who's in her hand and places him on her head. "Just stay here to be safe until the cookie's magic fades away. My sister said it wouldn't be permanent so in a matter of time you'll be back to normal." Zalena actually had a better idea at hand. She enters the car and sits down in the driver's seat once more. She sets Castiel down on top of the dash board so he could stand and an even height of her head. "Don't panic...and don't be afraid. I promise to protect you." ( @GingerBread )

Before the hallucinations could fully make contact with Juniper, Clare snapped her out of it. She was clearly terrified and violently shook herself away from Clare. "Stay away!" She fell backwards and began giving Clare a true gaze of fear. She began to scoot away from Clare frantically and began to thrash around in the sand. Juniper continues to cry and scream with a large amount of anger overtaking the fear. Austrianna pulled RJ up with a smile on her face but after hearing her younger sister scream, Austrianna's calm guard actually crumbled. She releases RJ's hand and rushes over to Juniper until she gets within a certain distance. From then on she slowly approaches Juniper with both of her hands in front of her for Juniper to see.

"Juniper...it's me Austrianna. You might be feeling really upset and mother usually holds you in her arms tightly and let's you cry while feeling protected." Juniper was still thrashing around but she wasn't directing her attention to Austrianna while shedding scared yet angry tears. "Mother isn't here right now to hold you but I am. I love you just as much and I promise I won't hurt you. I'll protect you from what's making you feel bad." By now Austrianna has gotten close enough to hug Juniper and did exactly that. They were sitting in the sand while Austrianna was swaying from side to side with Juniper in her arms. Juniper was still fidgeting but she was starting to calm down and settle in her sisters arms. Juniper usually has an breakdown after a hallucination and it takes some gentle care to calm her down. Austrianna looks up at Clare while she runs her hands through Juniper's hair. "It's not your fault...sorry about that." ( @Tazmodo )

Ruby rolls her eyes at Ree's comment on everyone being weird here. Of course everyone here was weird that was obvious the moment they met. She could find any boys of her interest and everyone other girl here is so hard to make friends with. Ruby was about to go on with that thought until she saw RJ without his mask in the distance with Austrianna, Clare, and a crying Juniper. "I don't know what's going on over there but that boy is cute whoever he is." She looks over at Ree with a now mischievous grin. "Should I ask him for his number?" ( @King Crimson )

Ree shielded her eyes from the sun and scanned around, searching for the object of Ruby's newfound affection, before spotting him following behind Australia.

"Huh? Who, that guy? I don't think I remember-Oh! The one with the mask!"

With a indecisive shrug of the shoulders, Ree comments "I guess he's okay if you're into that sort of look..If you want his number though, it looks like Anna is beating you to the punch."

Ree shifts her gaze from the maskless boy to the two sisters "Hmm..I wonder what happened there?"

Castiel

Castiel shrugged and sat down, bringing his knees up to his chest. "Yeah, well we'll see. If anyone's ankles need slashing, then I'm sure I can be useful" Castiel chuckled to himself, trying to make light of the situation he was in. "Actually... I could spy on people, I mean, who looks for someone this small at any point?" He smiled up at Zalena, wanting to hear her opinion on his idea, since she was the only one around, and was one of the two people in the group that he knew well. "...Well, that is, if this lasts to the point where we need to do something like that"

@Light 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back