• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Castiel

"No.. No, It's fine. It, um, It helps take my mind off of..." Castiel paused for a second as everything bad that had happened recently, seemed to flash through his head as he thought about, and remembered them; He took a long shaky breath and pushed the thoughts to the back of his mind, Not wanting to confront anything that had happened to them, but mostly he was lying to himself and using the excuse that he had to do his best to ignore all of that as he was a leader for the group, so he had to be the strongest, for everyone else's sake. Castiel turned back towards Juniper to finish what he was saying, but by that point she was already talking to another person outside of the car, he noticed Juniper seemed uncomfortable, but she seemed to get them through, so he didn't say anything.

When the man said that they may follow to talk to someone, or stay, Castiel reluctantly got out of the car. He felt like he had to go since he was one of the group leaders and he felt he should've been doing a lot more than he was; He didn't really want to go, since they said he wasn't allowed a weapon, he didn't mind that Zalena was also going, since they were with other people as well. Castiel reluctantly took off his Chain dagger and placed it into his bag, though he didn't want to be without a weapon, so he quickly looked for something that he could use as one if he really needed to. The only thing he ended up grabbing was a mana injection, which he gripped tightly in his good hand as he followed behind Juniper, Zalena, Austrianna and the man into the elevator.

@CelticSol @Tazmodo  @LokiofSP  @GingerBread @Inheritance @King Crimson @Daimao @The Imperial Flame @MTchaos1134 @Light

Mary

Mary tried to smile at Zalena's enthusiasm, but just couldn't. She had seen and almost heard, someone get shot, since she was near to the door when it happened. She just kept looking down at the floor of the car, her head resting on her bag that was in her lap. 'Dear god, could you please make sure all the good people we met, that helped us, are okay. And can you also make sure that we'll all be okay and none of us will get hurt... Or.. Worse; I don't want anyone to get hurt... no one deserves to be hurt, right? All I need to do is be good to people, and they be good to me, right..? Yeah...' Mary hadn't noticed but she had started tearing up again. She also started to doubt that what she believed in was right, since she tried her best to be nice to everyone she met, but some people still seemed to dislike her... and the police tried to hurt her; She believed that the police only hurt really bad people, but she and the rest of the group weren't bad people.. Were they?  

@Light @CelticSol @Tazmodo

The Arrival

( Since Taz is busy and the others are doing who knows what I'll count this as enough posts to continue. )

Juniper felt a little bad about scaring Castiel with the speed but because of him mentioning arriving faster she didn't slow down. He was right there but it wouldn't stop her from feeling bad about forcing her fun upon others. "I'm sorry for going so fast though, I wont do it again next time." 

Zalena didn't turn her head but decided to at least say something to Mary to cheer her up. "Yeah! We're gonna beat all the bad guys and then we're going to save the world and our parents. It'll be sooooo cooool!" Zalena chuckles at her enthusiasm but feels something at the back of her seat. She looks in her rear view mirror and notices Leo shuddering behind her. "Whats up buddy? The police can't get us here and Habiba is holding them off. Besides, you're driving with me the worlds best 15 year old driver." Zalena was at the end of the tunnel with Juniper when Habiba got shot so she didn't know it happened yet. "Turn that frown upside down and smile!" 

Austrianna takes note of what Ree said and turns to Eppie. She didn't want to point out the obvious in the car with everyone else so she decided to save it for later. Austrianna was trying hard not to let what happened affect her. She had to stay strong for her siblings at all times so they could at least have someone to turn to when in need. If she allowed herself to express and release her own emotions then they'd have no one to turn to. If it meant bottling up sadness, stress, and other negative emotions for their benefit then she'd do it. She wouldn't forget the gravity of what Habiba did but she couldn't let it shake her.

Ruby didn't know how to respond since she was so sure she could have a sassy attitude about this entire adventure. "I....I just....I don't know." Ruby hugs Porkchops and stares down at the ground to avoid the eyes of Ree. Since they were speeding they made it to Naama much faster than the anticipated half hour. They were surprisingly stopped at a heavily guarded town border since all of Naama was an anti-monarchy town. A guard walks over to Juniper's car since she was the first to pull up and begins to question them. Honestly Juniper didn't know what to say other than explaining most of what she saw in the vision. "I-I know this seems hard to believe but we were sent to Morocco with this woman telling us that we're the chosen ones who would overthrow the monarchy and save the world. We started off in Morocco, helped this guy named um...Brundyn, and left with the support of the resistance from um..there. Most of us saw this vision-which sounds crazy but this vision had this guy named Frederick Augustine. He said that he would send his armies through the celestial jungle to wipe you and the resistance in Morocco out by tomorrow. That's all I know so if we could um..." Juniper was losing her edge and began to look down towards the steering wheel. "See your leader that would be nice, please." Juniper only had the confidence to say as much as she did she did because of the previous joyride.

The man did recognize the name Brundyn but still couldn't take their complete word for it. "Alright, follow me. I'll take you to the second in charge...he can tell if you're lying." The man gets on a motorbike and moves at a regular pace ahead of them. Juniper exhales from the released tension and drives after him. Zalena and Austrianna follow after her and continue doing so until they pull up a tower. All four people park their vehicles and step out to meet one another. "You and your group may follow if you wish or they can stay in the car, the choice is theirs." He begins to speak out loud so they others could hear him through the open doors. "You can either follow us to the thiry-eighth floor or stay here until the second in command is done talking. The choice is in your hands. Entering with weapons is forbidden and we will know if you are lying." There seemed to be something the man was referring to in the last part about lying. Juniper, Zalena, and Austrianna close the doors behind them and enter the building alongside the man. With caution they keep a certain amount of distance away from him and join him in the first elevator. 

( @CelticSol @Tazmodo  @LokiofSP  @GingerBread @Inheritance @King Crimson @Daimao @The Imperial Flame @MTchaos1134 )

Castiel

"No.. No, It's fine. It, um, It helps take my mind off of..." Castiel paused for a second as everything bad that had happened recently, seemed to flash through his head as he thought about, and remembered them; He took a long shaky breath and pushed the thoughts to the back of his mind, Not wanting to confront anything that had happened to them, but mostly he was lying to himself and using the excuse that he had to do his best to ignore all of that as he was a leader for the group, so he had to be the strongest, for everyone else's sake. Castiel turned back towards Juniper to finish what he was saying, but by that point she was already talking to another person outside of the car, he noticed Juniper seemed uncomfortable, but she seemed to get them through, so he didn't say anything.

When the man said that they may follow to talk to someone, or stay, Castiel reluctantly got out of the car. He felt like he had to go since he was one of the group leaders and he felt he should've been doing a lot more than he was; He didn't really want to go, since they said he wasn't allowed a weapon, he didn't mind that Zalena was also going, since they were with other people as well. Castiel reluctantly took off his Chain dagger and placed it into his bag, though he didn't want to be without a weapon, so he quickly looked for something that he could use as one if he really needed to. The only thing he ended up grabbing was a mana injection, which he gripped tightly in his good hand as he followed behind Juniper, Zalena, Austrianna and the man into the elevator.

@CelticSol @Tazmodo  @LokiofSP  @GingerBread @Inheritance @King Crimson @Daimao @The Imperial Flame @MTchaos1134 @Light

Mary

Mary tried to smile at Zalena's enthusiasm, but just couldn't. She had seen and almost heard, someone get shot, since she was near to the door when it happened. She just kept looking down at the floor of the car, her head resting on her bag that was in her lap. 'Dear god, could you please make sure all the good people we met, that helped us, are okay. And can you also make sure that we'll all be okay and none of us will get hurt... Or.. Worse; I don't want anyone to get hurt... no one deserves to be hurt, right? All I need to do is be good to people, and they be good to me, right..? Yeah...' Mary hadn't noticed but she had started tearing up again. She also started to doubt that what she believed in was right, since she tried her best to be nice to everyone she met, but some people still seemed to dislike her... and the police tried to hurt her; She believed that the police only hurt really bad people, but she and the rest of the group weren't bad people.. Were they?  

@Light @CelticSol @Tazmodo

@Tazmodo @Inheritance @Daimao @King Crimson @LokiofSP @The Imperial Flame @MTchaos1134

Epsilon, knowing she had nothing else to do, follows the man, plus Australia and her siblings - and some other boy - into the elevator. It takes her a moment to realize her shirt feels a little airier than what it should and remembers, in the chaos of the morning, she had not put a bra on, and because of the sleeveless, wide hole tank top, had a shit ton of side boob hanging out. Seeing as she is about to meet whoever is running this shit, she figures she should probably hold some modicum of modesty, so she pops open her backpack, grabbing the bra worn yesterday out of the pocket. Without even thinking of the other people in the elevator, she hikes her shirt up a bit and clips the bra around her waist, bringing her arms into her shirt as she pulls the article up around her breasts, pulling her arms through the straps and the sleeve of her shirt. She manages the whole thing before the elevator reaches their destination, and the fact she managed it so quick makes her cross her arms and grin smugly. 

Leo stays in the car, holding onto the seat as he tries to keep his breathing regular. He feels as if he's going to vomit, head spinning; an unfortunate side effect of having Death as a father was that, if he was close enough, he felt it. He felt the woman be struck by her fatal wound, felt the life fade from her, had seen the reaper pass by Leo, invisible to all eyes but his own. Remembering the cold eyes meeting his own before he felt the woman's life sever and her soul be reaped was making him feel sick all over again. 

The Arrival

( Since Taz is busy and the others are doing who knows what I'll count this as enough posts to continue. )

Juniper felt a little bad about scaring Castiel with the speed but because of him mentioning arriving faster she didn't slow down. He was right there but it wouldn't stop her from feeling bad about forcing her fun upon others. "I'm sorry for going so fast though, I wont do it again next time." 

Zalena didn't turn her head but decided to at least say something to Mary to cheer her up. "Yeah! We're gonna beat all the bad guys and then we're going to save the world and our parents. It'll be sooooo cooool!" Zalena chuckles at her enthusiasm but feels something at the back of her seat. She looks in her rear view mirror and notices Leo shuddering behind her. "Whats up buddy? The police can't get us here and Habiba is holding them off. Besides, you're driving with me the worlds best 15 year old driver." Zalena was at the end of the tunnel with Juniper when Habiba got shot so she didn't know it happened yet. "Turn that frown upside down and smile!" 

Austrianna takes note of what Ree said and turns to Eppie. She didn't want to point out the obvious in the car with everyone else so she decided to save it for later. Austrianna was trying hard not to let what happened affect her. She had to stay strong for her siblings at all times so they could at least have someone to turn to when in need. If she allowed herself to express and release her own emotions then they'd have no one to turn to. If it meant bottling up sadness, stress, and other negative emotions for their benefit then she'd do it. She wouldn't forget the gravity of what Habiba did but she couldn't let it shake her.

Ruby didn't know how to respond since she was so sure she could have a sassy attitude about this entire adventure. "I....I just....I don't know." Ruby hugs Porkchops and stares down at the ground to avoid the eyes of Ree. Since they were speeding they made it to Naama much faster than the anticipated half hour. They were surprisingly stopped at a heavily guarded town border since all of Naama was an anti-monarchy town. A guard walks over to Juniper's car since she was the first to pull up and begins to question them. Honestly Juniper didn't know what to say other than explaining most of what she saw in the vision. "I-I know this seems hard to believe but we were sent to Morocco with this woman telling us that we're the chosen ones who would overthrow the monarchy and save the world. We started off in Morocco, helped this guy named um...Brundyn, and left with the support of the resistance from um..there. Most of us saw this vision-which sounds crazy but this vision had this guy named Frederick Augustine. He said that he would send his armies through the celestial jungle to wipe you and the resistance in Morocco out by tomorrow. That's all I know so if we could um..." Juniper was losing her edge and began to look down towards the steering wheel. "See your leader that would be nice, please." Juniper only had the confidence to say as much as she did she did because of the previous joyride.

The man did recognize the name Brundyn but still couldn't take their complete word for it. "Alright, follow me. I'll take you to the second in charge...he can tell if you're lying." The man gets on a motorbike and moves at a regular pace ahead of them. Juniper exhales from the released tension and drives after him. Zalena and Austrianna follow after her and continue doing so until they pull up a tower. All four people park their vehicles and step out to meet one another. "You and your group may follow if you wish or they can stay in the car, the choice is theirs." He begins to speak out loud so they others could hear him through the open doors. "You can either follow us to the thiry-eighth floor or stay here until the second in command is done talking. The choice is in your hands. Entering with weapons is forbidden and we will know if you are lying." There seemed to be something the man was referring to in the last part about lying. Juniper, Zalena, and Austrianna close the doors behind them and enter the building alongside the man. With caution they keep a certain amount of distance away from him and join him in the first elevator. 

( @CelticSol @Tazmodo  @LokiofSP  @GingerBread @Inheritance @King Crimson @Daimao @The Imperial Flame @MTchaos1134 )

Ree places a sympathetic hand on Ruby's shoulder and despite her own fears and doubts eating at the back of her mind, manages a small, encouraging smile.

"Hey, It's not so bad, At least we made it out okay! C'mon, let's get out and stretch our legs."

Ree leans over to examine the hyperventilating youth that carried her and Ruby through the tunnel.

With a hesitant, concerned tone she inquires,

"Uh..hey, are you okay? You look like you could use some fresh air. Why don't you come out here with us?"

@Light @CelticSol

Freeman

As the group reach the desired floor the guard turns to them and gives them one last warning about the weapons. He wasn't going to do a body check since they were still kids and most of them were girls. "Follow me." He takes them through the large room with surprisingly exquisite furniture. At the end of the room there was a pristine white door, obviously for a separate room. He walks to the door with the kids and opens it, peeking his head in and mumbling a few words until a voice responds to him. Once he gets permission to let them in he opens the door wide for the kids to enter. There was what seemed to either be a wolf or a dog sitting down in a leather chair behind a desk. This dog stares at the group and barks, sending its thoughts to them telepathically. "I've read your minds already. I know why you're here and you have my full support. My name is Freeman and I am the second in command of Naama and it's rebellion. Don't worry, I didn't linger too far in your minds. Just enough to know you're telling the truth. I'll be formulating a plan so you may be on your way very soon, Genesis. Let Verick there know if you need anything before you go." The dog turns to the guard and barks, causing a smile to curl up on his face. Freeman was already planning a counter-attack through the celestial dragons, feelings like she had the ace up her sleeve. Of course she'd have to credit this group for their efforts. She could use the part of them being destined heroes to boost her armies morale. 

The guard turns to the kids and nods his head with a small smile. "Sorry about the mental invasion, she just insists on knowing everything she can and getting things over with immediately. Well you now have the support of the town and I'm to help you with anything you need." The guard saw Freeman as a human but the kids only saw her as a dog. That was because she was still using a form of advanced telepathy to make their brains view her as a dog rather than a human. The guard wasn't going to guide them out yet since he decided to at least give them the chance to talk to her or voice complaints since mental invasion could be a little annoying even if he's gotten used to it.

( @CelticSol @GingerBread )

Ruby

Ruby doesn't open her mouth and continues hugging Porkchops. Despite seeming to be unresponsive she does nod her head and get out of the car. She turns to Ree as if asking what now. She didn't know what to do or how she could get over the fact that a lady she barely knew just got killed just for them. ( @King Crimson @CelticSol )

Castiel

On the elevator ride up, Castiel kept his eyes on Zalena, mostly just so he'd have time to react if she did do anything; He also wanted to see how she was doing, since yesterday she seemed depressed about what he said, and he doubted that what had just happened made anything better, but he couldn't work up the courage to go and ask her, which he blamed solely on the fact that he was afraid of getting bit again. When Epsilon started moving, Castiel's eyes quickly snapped over to her, seeing that she was doing something with her shirt; When he saw movement out the corner of his eye, he assumed it was the man in the elevator with them, since he didn't exactly trust them. When he saw it was just Epsilon, he looked away and back towards Zalena, not really caring what Epsilon was doing.

When the elevator stopped, Castiel looked forwards, towards the doors. He noticed Epsilon was grinning. 'Why is she so smug?  Is it because of the race we were in? Is it because she got to ride an elevator..? Or.. Is it because her and the rest of us survived what happened earlier... With the way a couple of people in this group are, I wouldn't be surprised..'  Castiel lightly shook his head, wanting to focus on what was happening now and not what happened earlier. He made his way out of the elevator and followed the man with everybody else.

When they entered the room, Castiel didn't even blink when he saw the canine sitting in the chair at the desk. When he heard the canine in his head, telling him, and he assumed everyone else, that they'd been in their heads and read their thoughts. "You know, this seems really off.. Just having a dog in charge and all. But, I mean, if a dog was this powerful and capable of intelligent thought like you seem to be, I'd get why they did put a dog in charge... Just seems a bit difficult to convince people to support it, You know?"

@Light @CelticSol

Suria

Suria leaned on one of the cars, putting a hand over his heart and taking a moment to calm himself down. He looked lazily to his left, his mind still trying to catch up with the events of the morning, he was tired (More so than usual) confused and most importantly, he wasn't sure they'd been able to take any luggage they'd had. He looked down at his legs, realizing he was still in his white shirt and sweatpants. He let out a heavy sigh and propped his hands on the hood of the car, sitting on it on looking off into the distance for a moment as he attempted to make sense of the morning.

Kristen

Kristen held her arms as she watched Zalena, Juniper and Zalena head upstairs. She felt her brother clutch her hand and move in closer to her, probably just as freaked out as her. She wasn't sure if she should talk to any of them about what she was thinking about, after all, she had something of an image to keep up around two of her siblings, and the other two were so fucked up that she couldn't even dare think about what might happen if she talked to them. She was pretty sure she'd just seen someone die... but that didn't bother her...or maybe she was just tired. No matter what it was, she squeezed her brother's hand back put a hand to her mouth and yawned. It had been a long morning, and the worse part was it had only just fucking started...

Rj stepped out of the car and stretched his arms. He didn't know what was going on but he needed to relax. He didn't like guns and being shot at didn't help. He looked around and waited until it was time to do something.

Clare was sitting with Skylar calming her down when she did they both got out and looked at the group. "What now?" Asked Clare. @(anyone)

Camilla!

"Oh my, we seem to be lost."

Looking around at her surroundings, Camilla wondered how she had gotten herself into this mess. One minute she was sitting at home in Klaipėda, the next she seemed to be standing in...Egypt? Camilla noticed that she was wearing a completely different outfit from the one she was wearing the day before. Instead of a cute dress she was wearing some shorts and a shirt that had a picture of the ifle tower tipped over with it saying 'I fell!'

"I-I can't seem to remember how we got here...Or how I got this shirt. Do any of you know what's happening?"

Carter started laughing when she mentioned the shirt. 'Isn't it the funniest shirt you've ever seen!? I just had to buy it'

'Remember when you said you needed a certain ingredient for a potion?'

"No, When did I-?"

'Well we decided to take a little trip to Africa so that we could get such things! Surprise!'

'It is really hard to walk in heels! How do you people do it?'

The demons informed Camilla that they had decided to fully take over her body so that they could travel to Africa. "You mean you guys made me walk here!?"

'Yep. I caught so many Pokémon in Austria!'

'No one cares about your stupid poke man or whatever.'

'It's Pokémon! And I think over a billion people would like to disagree with you.'

Camilla payed them no mind as she looked through her phone and saw that Pokémon go was indeed now on her phone. Searching through her bag she noticed that the demons had at least packed some clothes for the trip.

"So why are we really here? You guys are never interested in finding ingredients and I don't remember even needing something from Egypt! Well it wouldn't hurt to get some stuff while we are here..." Camilla fidgeted with the hem of her shirt, The demons had never really taken control over her unless they desperately wanted something. The last time they did something like this was when she was only ten and they had wanted to hang out at an amusement park. everyone stayed quiet for a minuet before Setsuna spoke. 'We were called here. We are supposed to help a couple of kids on their trip to do something, I can't remember. But it won't take long!'

'It'll be fun! I bet we can make some new friends, you'd like that right?'

"It looks like I don't really have a choice." She sighed before sitting down on the ground while she waited for the people they were supposed to be meeting.

(I guess @Light?)

Last edited by a moderator:

Freeman

Since there seemed to be a lack of questions Freeman decides that the conversation should end right about now. She had a lot of things to get to due to the information they've brought over and she had to get it done fast. If Augustine wanted to get here in exactly a day then he had to send his troops off now to make the day long journey. "Be safe on your journey. You should take the lost portal to Egypt to save time and get the  jump on Augustine while his army is gone. We can hold them off with the celestial dragons. Don't worry, you will be credited and recognized throughout the network of people who need to know to help you out in the future. Allies will know who you are and will assist you while you'll still seem like teenage kids traveling to the government. The portal is North to this town, the guard will take you there. I have a girl in your age group stationed on the opposite side of the portal, she's been notified that she's to change her plans and help you from now on once you arrive. Good luck, Genesis." 

The guard nods his head and guides the kids out of the room, closing the door behind him as he did. He directs them to the elevator and takes them down to the first floor once more. "Sorry I doubted you at first, it's just my job. It turned out to go well so far." Once they reach the first floor he steps out of the elevator and the building, getting on his motorbike to guide them. He waits for everyone to ready up for the admittedly short drive to the lost portal. Juniper gets in her car and waits for everyone to get back in along with Austrianna. Zalena pumps her fist into the air and says the next sentence with boosted glee. "Alright everyone! We have some good news to take your minds off of whatever is clouding it! We have a new friend and high support from the leaders of this town! We also have a counter to the king and a way to get there. There should be a new friend ready to join us at the next destination as well! This news will make a lot of people in Naama and Africa happy! We have to get back in the car to continue our adventure as heroes though!" Zalena skips off to the car she drives and gets in the drivers seat, waiting for the others to climb in to follow the guard. 

( @GingerBread @Tazmodo @King Crimson @The Imperial Flame @Inheritance @LokiofSP @CelticSol @MTchaos1134 @Daimao )

Freeman

Since there seemed to be a lack of questions Freeman decides that the conversation should end right about now. She had a lot of things to get to due to the information they've brought over and she had to get it done fast. If Augustine wanted to get here in exactly a day then he had to send his troops off now to make the day long journey. "Be safe on your journey. You should take the lost portal to Egypt to save time and get the  jump on Augustine while his army is gone. We can hold them off with the celestial dragons. Don't worry, you will be credited and recognized throughout the network of people who need to know to help you out in the future. Allies will know who you are and will assist you while you'll still seem like teenage kids traveling to the government. The portal is North to this town, the guard will take you there. I have a girl in your age group stationed on the opposite side of the portal, she's been notified that she's to change her plans and help you from now on once you arrive. Good luck, Genesis." 

The guard nods his head and guides the kids out of the room, closing the door behind him as he did. He directs them to the elevator and takes them down to the first floor once more. "Sorry I doubted you at first, it's just my job. It turned out to go well so far." Once they reach the first floor he steps out of the elevator and the building, getting on his motorbike to guide them. He waits for everyone to ready up for the admittedly short drive to the lost portal. Juniper gets in her car and waits for everyone to get back in along with Austrianna. Zalena pumps her fist into the air and says the next sentence with boosted glee. "Alright everyone! We have some good news to take your minds off of whatever is clouding it! We have a new friend and high support from the leaders of this town! We also have a counter to the king and a way to get there. There should be a new friend ready to join us at the next destination as well! This news will make a lot of people in Naama and Africa happy! We have to get back in the car to continue our adventure as heroes though!" Zalena skips off to the car she drives and gets in the drivers seat, waiting for the others to climb in to follow the guard. 

( @GingerBread @Tazmodo @King Crimson @The Imperial Flame @Inheritance @LokiofSP @CelticSol @MTchaos1134 @Daimao )

RJ gets back into the car and Clare and Skylar gets back into the other. RJ looked to Zalena. "Where are we going now?"

Castiel

Castiel listen as Freeman told them good news for once; Even though his question about him being a dog seemed to be brushed over, Castiel was still put in a better mood than he was before, because of what freeman had just told them. He didn't say anything to the guard when he apologised for doubting them all, he didn't really care as he doubted him as well.

When they got back down to everyone, Castiel didn't bother to address the group, mostly because Zalena had pretty much told them everything before he could get a word out, which kinda made him feel like a more useless leader than he was now. Castiel watched Zalena as she skipped off towards the car she drove, he thought about going to talk to her and went to take a step towards her. 'She seems a lot happier now; I guess she got over everything pretty quickly; I wish I could..'  He decided against going over to Zalena and turned around, walking back to the car Juniper drove and getting in the passenger seat. Castiel turned to face Juniper, giving her a small smile. "So, How are you..?" Castiel tried to think of what Junipers name was, but just couldn't remember it, or if he'd even been given it in the first place. "Um... I don't remember your name, sorry about that.."

@Light

Yin awoke to find herself alone. She sighed as she looked around and cringed. She had no idea where she was or why. She waited for something to point her in the right direction. Even if Carnage had to. @Light

Freeman

As the group reach the desired floor the guard turns to them and gives them one last warning about the weapons. He wasn't going to do a body check since they were still kids and most of them were girls. "Follow me." He takes them through the large room with surprisingly exquisite furniture. At the end of the room there was a pristine white door, obviously for a separate room. He walks to the door with the kids and opens it, peeking his head in and mumbling a few words until a voice responds to him. Once he gets permission to let them in he opens the door wide for the kids to enter. There was what seemed to either be a wolf or a dog sitting down in a leather chair behind a desk. This dog stares at the group and barks, sending its thoughts to them telepathically. "I've read your minds already. I know why you're here and you have my full support. My name is Freeman and I am the second in command of Naama and it's rebellion. Don't worry, I didn't linger too far in your minds. Just enough to know you're telling the truth. I'll be formulating a plan so you may be on your way very soon, Genesis. Let Verick there know if you need anything before you go." The dog turns to the guard and barks, causing a smile to curl up on his face. Freeman was already planning a counter-attack through the celestial dragons, feelings like she had the ace up her sleeve. Of course she'd have to credit this group for their efforts. She could use the part of them being destined heroes to boost her armies morale. 

The guard turns to the kids and nods his head with a small smile. "Sorry about the mental invasion, she just insists on knowing everything she can and getting things over with immediately. Well you now have the support of the town and I'm to help you with anything you need." The guard saw Freeman as a human but the kids only saw her as a dog. That was because she was still using a form of advanced telepathy to make their brains view her as a dog rather than a human. The guard wasn't going to guide them out yet since he decided to at least give them the chance to talk to her or voice complaints since mental invasion could be a little annoying even if he's gotten used to it.

( @CelticSol @GingerBread )

Ruby

Ruby doesn't open her mouth and continues hugging Porkchops. Despite seeming to be unresponsive she does nod her head and get out of the car. She turns to Ree as if asking what now. She didn't know what to do or how she could get over the fact that a lady she barely knew just got killed just for them. ( @King Crimson @CelticSol )

Seeing that her words weren't doing much to ease Ruby's worries, Ree tried to dig deep to find some words of inspiration to help her press forward. Alas, she came up empty, probably because she had the same thing on her mind: What now? What's going to happen later? How many more lives are they going to see end? 

In her internal contemplation, Ree didn't realize that she had answered her friend's doubtful gaze with only silent loss for words, until a sudden epiphany gave her the perfect answer. She turned to Ruby with a slight, playful smirk and a raised eyebrow and in her best impression of Ruby's voice said,

"It's either I'm more attractive than usual or there's something on my face. I'm going to go with the first option and just let you know now that I'm straight."

Ruby

Ruby smiles at Ree's comment, it was the same comment Ruby made earlier. For now she had to try and clean up and focus on letting her emotions out later, they did have a goal to carry out after all. "Thanks Ree." She was glad to have Ree as a friend and maybe she might meet more people like her among this group. She grabs Ree's hand and pulls her into Zalena's car. This time she'd be able to help Leo as well. She didn't know what he was going through but she could at least try to talk with him. "Hey, can I talk to you for a bit? Ree and I are going to play two truths and a lie." ( @King Crimson @CelticSol )

Carnage

( Just letting you know Yin is in the car with the others about to pull off )

Carnage was growing impatient with the lack of conflict and battle. The good thing was that he was away from Yin but the bad part about this entire situation is that his host Isabel was locked away and his communication with her was severed. This fact alone made him boil with anger, causing all those around the world with Carnage mana to at least feel this shift within themselves. They would know Carnage is extremely agitated. He wanted to rip those who took her apart but right now he couldn't reach them. Not without the young piece of shit that was Yin in his eyes. She hasn't done much to place her as valuable in his eyes but he had to make sure she stayed alive. He did have Austrianna but it was nice to have backup. "Yin, answer me. Have you thought up any productive ways in how you can become useful in freeing these parents? You do know your objective is the save Isabel over your own worthless deadbeats right? I would be very angry if you didn't know those two things." ( @The Imperial Flame )

The Lost Portal

8b23b23ffda367781450207e11b198d3.jpg

Once everyone got in the car the guard drives out of the parking lot and merges into traffic. Juniper follows after him with her sisters pulling off as well. It would be a short drive since it wasn't very far away from this town. Juniper keeps her eyes on the road but that doesn't mean she couldn't talk to Castiel while she did so. "My name is Juniper, I'm doing fine at the moment." Surprisingly she wasn't lying about the last part but her voice was still low.  She keeps up with Verick and makes sure that her sisters are at a good following distance. Once the road turns into sand Juniper notices that these cars are able to travel on it but she made sure to stay at a steady pace. In about two minutes time the portal came into view but there was also a person standing before it. This person had their back turned to them and was facing the portal but for now Juniper couldn't make out who they were. Once they were in speaking distance and the cars were parked she could make out who it was and what she saw terrified her. It was the same woman with blue and red hair who was talking to the king in the vision. They slightly knew that she wasn't an ally but Verick didn't know her at all, which caused him to walk over.

"Hey! Who are you, identify yourself!" Verick sets a hand on her shoulder which causes the woman who looked no older than 16 to turn around and elbow him in the chest. Verick was knocked back into the sand clutching his chest and gasping for air. It seemed like she pushed in his rib cage rather than breaking it but this was squeezing his lungs. The woman gazes at the group of kids in their cars but doesn't move at all. She's seen them before at the docks just yesterday and now they were here at the lost portal with a guard from what could have been from Naama. They weren't worth killing at all, this guard wasn't either. She didn't even think she had to harm them since they were just kids who had zero influence on the world. They were just getting themselves mixed up in the wrong type of game. They were weak and had no chance of destroying her dream so she had no time for them any longer. She was just here to gaze at the portal but now she thought it was about time she left. Without a word to the kids and without looking at them any further the woman begins to walk around them as if she didn't leave the guard in a critical condition. 

Before she could walk away from the scene completely Zalena stepped out of her car with a frown and moved towards the guard, letting him elevate his upper body using her lap. She keeps a hand gently on his forehead and turns back to the group. "Does anyone here have any healing abilities?! That was very mean of you to do to my friend, I don't know who you are but you should apologize so we can all get along." Zalena didn't know this girl had anything to do with the king unlike the others. "I don't know why you'd think its okay to hurt a potential friend like that." 

The girl stops walking and stares at Zalena, looking into the very depths of her soul through her eyes. For once Zalena actually felt slightly scared of just a pair of eyes other than her own from last night. "Child, I recommend you stay out of my affairs and wake up. Unlike myself there are many people who wouldn't hesitate to harm you or do worse for their personal gain children or not. That's how this world is now, you can't expect everyone to feel sorry for the wrongs they do nor can you expect them to refrain from doing them in the first place. If you can't adapt and progress in this world the you're as good as dead. If the rest of your friends have the same mentality you do with the business you're getting yourself into then death is sure to come. With the direction this world is taking I'd try to learn how to survive in it, fast. You're all pretty young and lack a place in this world. As weak as you all are it would be a shame if you died wouldn't it?" With that the girl opens a portal, steps into it, and disappears. Despite what she told them she had the feeling that they would meet again.

( @CelticSol  @King Crimson  @Tazmodo @GingerBread  @Daimao @The Imperial Flame @MTchaos1134 @LokiofSP @Inheritance )

Castiel

Castiel stayed quiet the short journey to the portal, but he looked up when he heard people talking, just in time to see the woman elbow Verick in the chest, he quickly scrambled to grab his bag, which he had kept in the front of the car with him. He quickly opened his bag up before taking a glance up at the scene and seeing that Zalena was now talking to the Woman. 'God damn it, where is it?!' Castiel kept looking through his bag for his chain dagger, which he was really regretting putting away, especially since the guard didn't even bother to check him for it earlier.

When he finally found it, he swung open the car door and practically flew out of it, slamming it shut behind him as he ran towards the woman. As the girl opened a portal, Castiel threw his dagger towards her, the sheath still on it, so that it wouldn't do too much damage to her. He held onto the end of the chain, so that he could retrieve the dagger. Though he wasn't fast enough to hit the girl as she already stepped through the portal before the dagger got to her; The dagger ended up falling to the ground and embedding itself in the sand.  "God damn it" Castiel muttered under his breath as he retrieved his dagger and reattached it to his hip, so that he wouldn't be so slow in future.

@Light   @CelticSol  @King Crimson  @Tazmodo @GingerBread  @Daimao @The Imperial Flame @MTchaos1134 @LokiofSP @Inheritance 

Mary

Mary gasped when she saw the girl hurt Verick, she immediately got out of the car she was in and went to the trunk and pulled out her bag. She started looking for the energy injection she packed. Once she found it, she began running over to Verick as the girl started threatening Zalena, though Mary ignored that as she kneeled besides Verick, as she stabbed the injection into her left arm. She gently placed her hands on Verick's chest and started healing him. When she had finished healing Verick, she moved away from him and clutched her chest as she began feeling a sharp pain in her chest, as she started struggling to breath.

@Light   @CelticSol  @King Crimson  @Tazmodo @GingerBread  @Daimao @The Imperial Flame @MTchaos1134 @LokiofSP @Inheritance 

Ruby

Ruby smiles at Ree's comment, it was the same comment Ruby made earlier. For now she had to try and clean up and focus on letting her emotions out later, they did have a goal to carry out after all. "Thanks Ree." She was glad to have Ree as a friend and maybe she might meet more people like her among this group. She grabs Ree's hand and pulls her into Zalena's car. This time she'd be able to help Leo as well. She didn't know what he was going through but she could at least try to talk with him. "Hey, can I talk to you for a bit? Ree and I are going to play two truths and a lie." ( @King Crimson @CelticSol )

Carnage

Carnage was growing impatient with the lack of conflict and battle. The good thing was that he was away from Yin but the bad part about this entire situation is that his host Isabel was locked away and his communication with her was severed. This fact alone made him boil with anger, causing all those around the world with Carnage mana to at least feel this shift within themselves. They would know Carnage is extremely agitated. He wanted to rip those who took her apart but right now he couldn't reach them. Not without the young piece of shit that was Yin in his eyes. She hasn't done much to place her as valuable in his eyes but he had to make sure she stayed alive. He did have Austrianna but it was nice to have backup. "Yin, answer me. Have you thought up any productive ways in how you can become useful in freeing these parents? You do know your objective is the save Isabel over your own worthless deadbeats right? I would be very angry if you didn't know those two things." ( @The Imperial Flame )

The Lost Portal

Once everyone got in the car the guard drives out of the parking and merges into traffic. Juniper follows after him with her sisters pulling off as well. It would be a short drive since it wasn't very far away from this town. Juniper keeps her eyes on the road but that doesn't mean she couldn't talk to Castiel while she did so. "My name is Juniper, I'm doing fine at the moment." Surprisingly she wasn't lying about the last part but her voice was still low.  She keeps up with Verick and makes sure that her sisters are at a good following distance. Once the road turns into sand Juniper notices that these cars are able to travel on it but she made sure to stay at a steady pace. In about two minutes time the portal came into view but there was also a person standing before it. This person had their back turned to them and was facing the portal but for now Juniper couldn't make out who they were. Once they were in speaking distance and the cars were parked she could make out who it was and what she saw terrified her. It was the same woman with blue and red hair who was talking to the king in the vision. They slightly knew that she wasn't an ally but Verick didn't know her at all, which caused him to walk over.

"Hey! Who are you, identify yourself!" Verick sets a hand on her shoulder which causes the woman who looked no older than 16 to turn around and elbow him in the chest. Verick was knocked back into the sand clutching his chest and gasping for air. It seemed like she pushed in his rib cage rather than breaking it but this was squeezing his lungs. The woman gazes at the group of kids in their cars but doesn't move at all. She's seen them before at the docks just yesterday and now they were here at the lost portal with a guard from what could have been Naama. They weren't worth killing at all, this guard wasn't either. She didn't even think she had to harm them since they were just kids who had zero influence on the world. They were just getting themselves mixed up in the wrong type of game. They were weak and had no chance of destroying her dream so she had no time for them any longer. She was just here to gaze at the portal but now she thought it was about time she left. Without a word to the kids and without looking at them any further the woman begins to walk around them as if she didn't leave the guard in a critical condition. 

Before she could walk away from the scene completely Zalena stepped out of her car with a frown and moved towards the guard, letting him elevate his upper body using her lap. She keeps a hand gently on his forehead and turns back to the group. "Does anyone here have any healing abilities?! That was very mean of you to do to my friend, I don't know who you are but you should apologize so we can all get along." Zalena didn't know this girl had anything to do with the king unlike the others. "I don't know why you'd think its okay to hurt a potential friend like that." 

The girl stops walking and stares at Zalena, looking into the very depths of her soul through her eyes. For once Zalena actually felt slightly scared of just a pair of eyes other than her own from last night. "Child, I recommend you stay out of my affairs and wake up. Unlike myself there are many people who wouldn't hesitate to harm you or do worse for their personal gain children or not. That's how this world is now, you can't expect everyone to feel sorry for the wrongs they do nor can you expect them to refrain from doing them in the first place. If you can't adapt and progress in this world the you're as good as dead. If the rest of your friends have the same mentality you do with the business you're getting yourself into then death is sure to come. With the direction this world is taking I'd try to learn how to survive in it, fast. You're all pretty young and lack a place in this world. As weak as you all are it would be a shame if you died wouldn't it?" With that the girl opens a portal, steps into it, and disappears. Despite what she told them she had the feeling that they would meet again.

( @CelticSol  @King Crimson  @Tazmodo @GingerBread  @Daimao @The Imperial Flame @MTchaos1134 @LokiofSP @Inheritance )
Castiel

Castiel stayed quiet the short journey to the portal, but he looked up when he heard people talking, just in time to see the woman elbow Verick in the chest, he quickly scrambled to grab his bag, which he had kept in the front of the car with him. He quickly opened his bag up before taking a glance up at the scene and seeing that Zalena was now talking to the Woman. 'God damn it, where is it?!' Castiel kept looking through his bag for his chain dagger, which he was really regretting putting away, especially since the guard didn't even bother to check him for it earlier.

When he finally found it, he swung open the car door and practically flew out of it, slamming it shut behind him as he ran towards the woman. As the girl opened a portal, Castiel threw his dagger towards her, the sheath still on it, so that it wouldn't do too much damage to her. He held onto the end of the chain, so that he could retrieve the dagger. Though he wasn't fast enough to hit the girl as she already stepped through the portal before the dagger got to her; The dagger ended up falling to the ground and embedding itself in the sand.  "God damn it" Castiel muttered under his breath as he retrieved his dagger and reattached it to his hip, so that he wouldn't be so slow in future.

Mary

Mary gasped when she saw the girl hurt Verick, she immediately got out of the car she was in and went to the trunk and pulled out her bag. She started looking for the energy injection she packed. Once she found it, she began running over to Verick as the girl started threatening Zalena, though Mary ignored that as she kneeled besides Verick, as she stabbed the injection into her left arm. She gently placed her hands on Verick's chest and started healing him. When she had finished healing Verick, she moved away from him and clutched her chest as she began feeling a sharp pain in her chest, as she started struggling to breath.

Leo stumbles out of the car in a rush, almost tripping over himself as he pulls an injection from his bag. Before he can inject it into his neck, he finds a girl has already taken care of the situation. He sits down by Mary, looking at her with concerned eyes. Even though Leo is shaken and a little hazed, he still asks, just in case, "Do you want any help?" 

Epsilon on the other hand, seems a little more irritated than concerned. She figures that the boy and the girl that ran forward have a handle on the situation, and just props her feet up on the dashboard, tapping. After a bit of thought about what's occurred, she figures they should get a move on before anyone else comes, and kicks open the door. Without any concern or thought, she walks straight into the portal. 

@Inheritance @Daimao @LokiofSP @Embaga Elder @The Imperial Flame @whoeverthefuck

RJ finished his project and put his backpack full of parts back on. He wish he had some nice paint for it but the color if metal would be fine. He put it on and walked through.

Clark followed behind him. He saw the girl needed hello but decided she would be fine she already had someone helping her. 

Marshall walked out if the car and saw Mary was burt. He went over to her. "I can't heal so there isn't anything I can do. I'm sorry."

Skylar and Clare walked through the portal. Skylar dragged her scythe with her trying to keep up.
@CelticSol @Light @GingerBread @Inheritance @Daimao @LokiofSP @Embaga Elder @The Imperial Flame @Magical Squid Senpai

Attachments

• 7c8971dcbff505c3a96386cf5a3e72b2.jpg
    7c8971dcbff505c3a96386cf5a3e72b2.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 0

The Continental Bird

From the distance the legendary continental bird was doing what it's name entails, traveling across continents. Those who see it are said to receive luck but those who encounter it constantly are said to be blessed. Just one feather from this bird is worth millions so it migrates faster than usual due to hunters. The bird was flying at a low altitude, at least 25 feet away from the ground. As the bird flew lights of different colors were left behind it in a streak. The bird passes over the group and continues flying off in the direction of Egypt. The gust of wind it leaves behind and the lights left behind end up healing the kids who haven't gone through the portal and bring them back to prime health. The gust of wind also knocks them into the portal with the cars, spitting them all out safely on the other side in Egypt with Camilla. 

( @GingerBread @CelticSol @The Imperial Flame @Tazmodo  @King Crimson  @LokiofSP @Inheritance @MTchaos1134 @Magical Squid Senpai @Daimao )

Camilla!

'So this is a blazeby, I caught it in France! That was probably the hardest thing to catch. But it was worth it!'

Carter had been showing off all his Pokémon to Camilla. They had been sitting there for god only knows how long, just waiting for the supposed people to enter the portal. 'What if these people weren't really people? What if they were actually monsters? What if Setsuna had just gotten them all lost!?' "oooh my, oh no. Are you guys sure someone is going to be here?"

'Yes, The dog told us to wait here. So here we are!'

Right as her question was answered some kids came flying through the portal, along with two cars. Luckily Camilla was out of the way.

'wow! They're here! What a great way to travel.'

'Ok Camilla, introduce yourself.'

Camilla stood up and stepped over to where the people were. "H-hello! Uh welcome to...The other side of the portal! My name is Camilla, I was sent to meet you guys here."

@GingerBread @Light @CelticSol @The Imperial Flame @Tazmodo @King Crimson @LokiofSP @Inheritance @MTchaos1134 @Daimao

Kristen

As soon as the woman had called their group weak, Kristen's eyes bulged and she inhaled sharply. She unclipped her seatbelt, opened the door and slammed it with authority. She stormed forward and looked at the portal the woman had just went through with balled fists, "OKAY, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT! YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST SAY SHIT LIKE THAT THEN WALK AWAY?! I WANT TO SEE YOU COME BACK HERE AND FUCKING FIGHT ME RIGHT NOW YOU MOTHER FUCKING BITCH! SAY SHIT LIKE THAT TO MY SISTER IN FRONT OF MY FUCKING FACE YOU ASSHO-" She paused as she found herself on the floor on the other side of the portal, she took a moment to compose herself before standing still, her fists still balled. She looked over her shoulder every now and again, looking to see if the woman was still in sight...

@Light

Suria

Suria looked at Camilla up and down and puffed out his lips slightly, "Wow, they actually got a welcoming committee for us here this time. Hey, could you maybe direct us to the nearest place where it doesn't feel like someone is trying to kill us? Because I feel like we haven't found a place like that since we left those fucking degenerates..."

@Magical Squid Senpai

Castiel

Castiel looked around as he was thrown through the portal, as he saw a girl standing in front of all of them, who was telling them she was told to meet them, by a dog. "Okay, Nice to meet you, I guess. I'm Castiel and I'm one of the leaders of this group" He gestured to everyone with his arm before letting it fall back to his side. "We're apparently destined to save the world from the monarchs.. Or something" Castiel shrugged before turning around and walking over to the car and grabbing his bag and slinging it over his shoulder.

He then closed the door and leaned up against the car, looking over at the rest of the group. 'I Really just want this to be over with.. I don't know how everyone else is even remotely motivated to go on this whole... Journey'  Castiel slide down the side of the car, sitting down and leaning up against the tire of the car as he sighed heavily. "I really just need a break from the whole adventure; It's been non-stop since it started.."

@Light   @CelticSol  @King Crimson  @Tazmodo @GingerBread  @Daimao @The Imperial Flame @MTchaos1134 @LokiofSP @Inheritance 

Mary

Mary shook her head rapidly When Leo asked if she was okay, though quickly afterwards she felt better. Before she had time to question why, she was thrown through the portal along with everyone else. "I'm okay again! God must've been watching over me and healed me"  Mary smiled at Leo as she stood up, dusting some of the sand off of her clothes.

@Light   @CelticSol  @King Crimson  @Tazmodo @GingerBread  @Daimao @The Imperial Flame @MTchaos1134 @LokiofSP @Inheritance 

Ruby

Carnage

The Lost Portal

Once everyone got in the car the guard drives out of the parking lot and merges into traffic. Juniper follows after him with her sisters pulling off as well. It would be a short drive since it wasn't very far away from this town. Juniper keeps her eyes on the road but that doesn't mean she couldn't talk to Castiel while she did so. "My name is Juniper, I'm doing fine at the moment." Surprisingly she wasn't lying about the last part but her voice was still low.  She keeps up with Verick and makes sure that her sisters are at a good following distance. Once the road turns into sand Juniper notices that these cars are able to travel on it but she made sure to stay at a steady pace. In about two minutes time the portal came into view but there was also a person standing before it. This person had their back turned to them and was facing the portal but for now Juniper couldn't make out who they were. Once they were in speaking distance and the cars were parked she could make out who it was and what she saw terrified her. It was the same woman with blue and red hair who was talking to the king in the vision. They slightly knew that she wasn't an ally but Verick didn't know her at all, which caused him to walk over.

"Hey! Who are you, identify yourself!" Verick sets a hand on her shoulder which causes the woman who looked no older than 16 to turn around and elbow him in the chest. Verick was knocked back into the sand clutching his chest and gasping for air. It seemed like she pushed in his rib cage rather than breaking it but this was squeezing his lungs. The woman gazes at the group of kids in their cars but doesn't move at all. She's seen them before at the docks just yesterday and now they were here at the lost portal with a guard from what could have been from Naama. They weren't worth killing at all, this guard wasn't either. She didn't even think she had to harm them since they were just kids who had zero influence on the world. They were just getting themselves mixed up in the wrong type of game. They were weak and had no chance of destroying her dream so she had no time for them any longer. She was just here to gaze at the portal but now she thought it was about time she left. Without a word to the kids and without looking at them any further the woman begins to walk around them as if she didn't leave the guard in a critical condition. 

Camilla!

'So this is a blazeby, I caught it in France! That was probably the hardest thing to catch. But it was worth it!'

Carter had been showing off all his Pokémon to Camilla. They had been sitting there for god only knows how long, just waiting for the supposed people to enter the portal. 'What if these people weren't really people? What if they were actually monsters? What if Setsuna had just gotten them all lost!?' "oooh my, oh no. Are you guys sure someone is going to be here?"

'Yes, The dog told us to wait here. So here we are!'

Right as her question was answered some kids came flying through the portal, along with two cars. Luckily Camilla was out of the way.

'wow! They're here! What a great way to travel.'

'Ok Camilla, introduce yourself.'

Camilla stood up and stepped over to where the people were. "H-hello! Uh welcome to...The other side of the portal! My name is Camilla, I was sent to meet you guys here."

@GingerBread @Light @CelticSol @The Imperial Flame @Tazmodo @King Crimson @LokiofSP @Inheritance @MTchaos1134 @Daimao

Unfortunately, Ree was still in the car, playing an innocent game of gossip with Ruby when she found herself being propelled through a massive wormhole by a majestic bird.

Ree emerged from the vehicle, slightly dazed but amazingly uninjured due to a strange, serendipitous creature. She turns behind her and calls out, whilst peering inside the shaken-about disheveled cabin.  

"Hey Ruby! Are you okay!?"

---

Despite her concern over her possibly battered friend, Ree was overwhelmingly drawn to the presence of this strange, new arrival. Something about her seemed to resonate within Ree, as if her and this new girl were kindred spirits. Though as far as Ree knew, she had never seen nor met this girl before in her life.

Because of her conflicting states of mind, Ree found herself holding out a helping hand for Ruby while also distractedly fixing this new girl with a curious, perplexed stare. 

'Ew, everyone here is so unattractive! It hurts!'

Camilla didn't really get to say anything to the boy who said he was a leader before he walked away. He seemed like he did not want to be here at all right now. She waved to Suria, giving him a kind smile. "Well if it helps, this place doesn't have anyone who wants to kill you! This place seems safe...for now." She mumbled that last part to herself. She didn't really know if there was anything dangerous out here right now but hey, she was still alive.

'Ugh, what the fuck is this kid complaining about? If people are trying to kill you then that gives you an excuse to fight. And when you fight then you can kill! Tell him that now.'

"I am not going to say that." She murmured. using her hands to slightly cover her mouth. suddenly she felt as if someone was watching her. She spotted Ree from the corner of her eye.

'OH gosh, what is she looking at? What did I do?!' She inhaled deeply through her nose, quickly trying to shake off the feeling of being watched. "S-so why exactly are you people here?" She nervously glanced at Ree before turning her attention back to Suria.

"I wasn't n-notified about any fighting."

'What the heck does this girl want?'

'Does she wanna fight?'

@GingerBread @King Crimson @LokiofSP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back