• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Alyson/Hassan

First they were walking back to the docs, then they were in the air carried by birds, then next they were surrounded by members of the group. One by one they all got in a huge car. Alyson sat down bringing her feet up on the seat, and slouches over bringing her chest to her knees. She buries her head in her knees, waiting for this to be over.

~~~~~~

Hassan sat down placing his hands in his pockets. He turned towards Austrianna when she said we're ready. He then turned to Clark as he spoke about training. Why is already complaining, it hasn't even been a full day yet and he's already. We literally just started this journey and he's already itching for a fight. He leans forward and looks towards Clark. Please shut up with your complaining. It hasn't even been a full day yet since we started this journey and you're already complaining about a fight. We can't even find a place to stay yet and you already want to fight something. I mean come on man at least give it two days but nope you gave it a couple of minutes. Instead of asking about finding some action why not ask to see if anyone of us has found some information about what we're going against. He sighs then looks around at the group within the car. While Alyson and I were out and about we came across a nun that needed some help. Once we helped her she returned the favor by feeding us and sharing some information. The monarch of Africa is located in his castle in Egypt. She said he has the power over the temperature, and that he used Africa's rich land to make this continent first world and on par with other European countries. She also shared some information about a church in Libya. There we can find more information on the monarch religion. Which can help us bringing the people against the monarchs. He sat back in his seat, placing his hands in his pockets, and played with the ring that was in his left pocket. He decided to refrain from telling them about the ring for now.

@Caped Baldy
@Light @Inheritance @MTchaos1134

Light said:

Zalena

Zalena frowns at how she felt like he possibly didn't want to forgive her but she shouldn't doubt him. She didn't know how they could get cleaned off anytime soon so she had some form of an idea. "We can go find a lake or something to get washed off. If there even is something like that around here. I don't know about the geography of Earth to be honest. Don't tell anyone about that either." Zalena takes off her jacket, leaving her in a tank top so she could wrap it around Castiel's hand. "If we're fast enough the others wont arrive before we're done washing off. It's pretty dark out so no one would be able to see us...nor would we be able to see each other in the water." ( @GingerBread ) ( It's about to get spicy... )
GingerBread said:
Castiel
Castiel raised an eyebrow when Zalena suggested they go to a lake to get cleaned off. "Is that really the best option? I mean, couldn't we just wet a cloth or something? Besides, I don't really want to get my clothes wet" Castiel brought his hand up to the back of his head, only realising that his hand was still bleeding quite a bit, once it started to leak into his head, starting to dry into it as well as on the skin underneath before pulling it away and getting it wrapped up in Zalena's jacket, making him feel bad about staining it with his blood. "Though it might be the quickest way... But what if one of us gets hurt by something? I'm not in the best condition right now... It's dark and neither of us really know this place do we? I mean I do have a flashlight in my bag, but I don't know if it has batters or not.." Castiel shrugged and gave Zalena a small smile. "I'll be fine until tomorrow, I don't really need to wash it all off now...Though I'm not sure how I'd explain it to anyone.."

@Light
Diego

Diego catches Zalena's arm before she walks off, his expression wide eyed as he looks past her, looking into the room, "You can't do shit like what you just did," he hisses, and if Zalena looked around, every single person in the room was staring at them, including a horrified Habiba. A mother brings her crying child in closer to her, hiding the child from sight behind her skirt, while a father clutches his baby close, every horrified eye in the room on Zalena.

Before anyone can do anything besides stare in complete and utter silence, Diego grabs both children in an iron grip around their arms, dragging them across the room to a door on the other side. People give them a wide berth as they pass, whispering and commenting in Arabic. Diego let's up his speed when they reach the stairs, having vaguely heard that Castiel was blind, but he barely does. When they reach what is obviously the basement room, Diego releases both of them, his calm composure fractured to pieces as he turns to Zalena, shouting loudly, "What the fuck was that?!"

Last edited by a moderator:
<p>

<span style="color:#0080ff;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Castiel</span></span></span>

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<span style="color:#000000;">Castiel wasn't really expecting Diego to grab him and drag him off, though he quickly managed to match his speed, since he was used to this sort of thing by now and he had the added advantage of not being blind currently. When they reached the basement room, Castiel opened his mouth to say something to Diego, but closed it as he heard him shout at Zalena. Castiel started to get angry at what was going on; He was still bleeding quite a lot from his hand and he could swear he was getting more pale, but did they do anything to help him? No, he got brought along with Zalena, so he could listen to her get yelled at. But for the most part, he was annoyed that Diego was shouting at Zalena for something that she already feels like crap about. </span><span style="color:#0080ff;">"Hey, Diego. How about you stop shouting at Zalena? Because I'm fairly sure she already feels terrible about what just happened, and I've already forgiven her. Or does my opinion on this not matter at all, Despite me being the one who got the worst out of it; I know it probably wasn't a nice sight for anyone up there, but" </span>

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<span style="color:#000000;">Castiel unwrapped Zalena's jacket from his hand, revealing his bloody, gashed hand. </span><span style="color:#0080ff;">"I don't think anyone else had that happen to them, did they? So shut the</span><span style="color:#0080ff;"><strong> Hell </strong></span><span style="color:#0080ff;">up about it; You've got absolutely no right to shout at her about it! The only person who can actually be mad at her right now, is me. So, if you and everyone else here, have a problem with Zalena, then point us in the direction of the nearest hotel; The rest of our group can stay here, while Zalena and I, go someplace else" </span><span style="color:#000000;">Castiel took a couple of deep breaths, trying to calm himself down after his rant at Diego. As he calmed down, he started to regret what he just said; He wasn't exactly confident with being on his own with Zalena after what had just happened, but he decided to stick by what he said, not wanting to go back on it or hurt Zalena's feelings anymore than they probably already were. <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/10734-light/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="10734" href="<___base_url___>/profile/10734-light/" rel="">@Light</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/10975-celticsol/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="10975" href="<___base_url___>/profile/10975-celticsol/" rel="">@CelticSol</a></span>

</p>

GingerBread said:
Castiel
Castiel wasn't really expecting Diego to grab him and drag him off, though he quickly managed to match his speed, since he was used to this sort of thing by now and he had the added advantage of not being blind currently. When they reached the basement room, Castiel opened his mouth to say something to Diego, but closed it as he heard him shout at Zalena.

Castiel started to get angry at what was going on; He was still bleeding quite a lot from his hand and he could swear he was getting more pale, but did they do anything to help him? No, he got brought along with Zalena, so he could listen to her get yelled at. But for the most part, he was annoyed that Diego was shouting at Zalena for something that she already feels like crap about.
"Hey, Diego. How about you stop shouting at Zalena? Because I'm fairly sure she already feels terrible about what just happened, and I've already forgiven her. Or does my opinion on this not matter at all, Despite me being the one who got the worst out of it; I know it probably wasn't a nice sight for anyone up there, but" Castiel unwrapped Zalena's jacket from his hand, revealing his bloody, gashed hand. "I don't think anyone else had that happen to them, did they? So shut the Hell up about it; You've got absolutely no right to shout at her about it! The only person who can actually be mad at her right now, is me. So, if you and everyone else here, have a problem with Zalena, then point us in the direction of the nearest hotel; The rest of our group can stay here, while Zalena and I, go someplace else" Castiel took a couple of deep breaths, trying to calm himself down after his rant at Diego. As he calmed down, he started to regret what he just said; He wasn't exactly confident with being on his own with Zalena after what had just happened, but he decided to stick by what he said, not wanting to go back on it or hurt Zalena's feelings anymore than they probably already were.

@Light @CelticSol
Diego

"This isn't about your forgiveness! Maybe she didn't attack every person in the room, but you know what did happen? Twenty some-odd people just witnessed your friend maul your hand and drink the blood. Children watched her pin you to the ground and attack you. The people upstairs, that just witnessed that little episode? They can report you to police for this shit; they can get your little girlfriend executed if they go to the right people!" Diego pauses to take a deep breath, trying to calm the shaking in his hands as he glares at Castiel, "There are a lot of fucking people who have stuck their necks out for you guys. Rashida did it, and you're not even Moroccan. You don't even understand what the hell any of us have gone through; what kind of hell we've all lived through here. She has no reason to help a bunch of privledged, wealthy white kids who don't seem to give a good god damn about the consequences of anything they do. But she did. She staked her fucking reputation on you guys, and this is what you fucking do? So I actually do have a right to be angry."

<p>

<span style="font-size:22px;"><span style="color:#008080;"><u>Castiel</u></span></span>

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#000000;">As Diego started shouting at him, Castiel felt his anger return. Normally he wouldn't get angry over someone shouting at him, but everything that had just happened was getting to him. </span><span style="color:#008080;">"So I don't have a say in any of this even though I was the one attacked by her?! I know that they all saw that, but I couldn't care less. But don't you <strong>dare</strong> make threats about getting any one of us hurt, because then you'll have a bigger problem than you seeing someone get hurt; I don't care about your guys group, I don't care about Rashida's God damn reputation. I don't care about any of that, and do you wanna know why?! Because you guys are just a bunch of assholes, just because someone is different from you, you instantly dislike and distrust them, even when they're offering to help. And don't even tell me, we don't know what you guys have been through, because it works the other way around. You have no idea what any of us have gone through either. Don't just assume that you're the only one with problems!"</span> <span style="color:#000000;">Castiel ran his hands through his head, not caring that he was just smearing more of his own blood over his hair. "</span><span style="color:#008080;">So you know what Diego? If you don't want me and Zalena here, just point us both in the direction of the nearest Hotel like I said before. But you <strong>will</strong> put everyone else in our group up for the night." </span><span style="color:#000000;">Castiel took another deep breath, trying, and failing to get his anger under control.</span> <span style="color:#008080;">"Then tomorrow, we'll leave and we won't be coming back, whether we've helped you guys or not. Because, from what I've seen, you guys don't even deserve to be helped out. I'm bleeding heavily from my hand and what do you do?! You just stand there and yell at me and Zalena! Instead of, oh I don't know, giving me some sort of cloth or helping me stop the bleeding in some way! What have you guys actually done for us so far? You've given us a place to stay, even then, all we get is comments about how you guys don't want us here? So why the <strong>Hell</strong> should we help any of you guys?! Why do any of you deserve help?!"</span> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/10734-light/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="10734" href="<___base_url___>/profile/10734-light/" rel="">@Light</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/10975-celticsol/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="10975" href="<___base_url___>/profile/10975-celticsol/" rel="">@CelticSol</a></span>

</p>

Zalena

Zalena felt terrible about the situation as they continued arguing about it, finding it hard to listen as the edge of her horns and tips of her hair turned purple. She wanted them to stop but didn't know if her saying anything would resolve matters at all. If she had to leave for the rest of the group she would but honestly...she felt like it would be better to leave tonight altogether. Zalena approaches Castiel and reaches out for him, setting her hand back down afterwards due to newfound fear. "Castiel...we should go now. All of us whenever they arrive." Zalena tried her best to wipe the blood from her mouth, not wanting the others to see her this way. Little did she know her eyes and fangs were permanent and this change would be an obvious to point out. "We can make it across the border if we move at a good pace, the night just started anyways." Her voice was small and weak. It was also hard to hear since she kept her head low, keeping her eyes that held proof of her mistake locked to the ground. ( @GingerBread @CelticSol )

Castiel looked over at Zalena as she started talking, anger still present on his face from his 'Discussion' with Diego, though when he saw how Zalena looked and heard what she had to say, he took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down, giving her a small friendly smile, though it was slightly forced since he was still angry. "If you really want to, I guess we can. But I wouldn't want to face something bad with a lack of sleep. But, if you really want to, we will" He shrugged his shoulders before pulling off his hoodie and slowly wrapping it around the gash in his right hand, before pulling it tightly, hoping it would stop the bleeding; He had thought about cutting it up into makeshift bandages, but didn't want to destroy his hoodie, since it was his favourite and didn't want to waste it since he had no real idea how to make bandages anyway and he was sure it would be easier to wash out the blood than put it back together.

Castiel then looked back up at Zalena and noticed that her hair had changed colour, he had a confused look on his face, but quickly shook it off, putting it down to him misremembering things, or seeing them wrong since he had only recently got his sight back again. He gave Zalena a smile, though he didn't go to move towards her to comfort her, even though she sounded sad; He was still scared of what she could do to him, and how easily she could do it. "So, where are we going next?"

@Light @CelticSol

As Diego started shouting at him, Castiel felt his anger return. Normally he wouldn't get angry over someone shouting at him, but everything that had just happened was getting to him. "So I don't have a say in any of this even though I was the one attacked by her?! I know that they all saw that, but I couldn't care less. But don't you dare make threats about getting any one of us hurt, because then you'll have a bigger problem than you seeing someone get hurt; I don't care about your guys group, I don't care about Rashida's God damn reputation. I don't care about any of that, and do you wanna know why?! Because you guys are just a bunch of assholes, just because someone is different from you, you instantly dislike and distrust them, even when they're offering to help. And don't even tell me, we don't know what you guys have been through, because it works the other way around. You have no idea what any of us have gone through either. Don't just assume that you're the only one with problems!" Castiel ran his hands through his head, not caring that he was just smearing more of his own blood over his hair. "So you know what Diego? If you don't want me and Zalena here, just point us both in the direction of the nearest Hotel like I said before. But you will put everyone else in our group up for the night." Castiel took another deep breath, trying, and failing to get his anger under control. "Then tomorrow, we'll leave and we won't be coming back, whether we've helped you guys or not. Because, from what I've seen, you guys don't even deserve to be helped out. I'm bleeding heavily from my hand and what do you do?! You just stand there and yell at me and Zalena! Instead of, oh I don't know, giving me some sort of cloth or helping me stop the bleeding in some way! What have you guys actually done for us so far? You've given us a place to stay, even then, all we get is comments about how you guys don't want us here? So why the Hell should we help any of you guys?! Why do any of you deserve help?!" @Light @CelticSol

Zalena

Zalena felt terrible about the situation as they continued arguing about it, finding it hard to listen as the edge of her horns and tips of her hair turned purple. She wanted them to stop but didn't know if her saying anything would resolve matters at all. If she had to leave for the rest of the group she would but honestly...she felt like it would be better to leave tonight altogether. Zalena approaches Castiel and reaches out for him, setting her hand back down afterwards due to newfound fear. "Castiel...we should go now. All of us whenever they arrive." Zalena tried her best to wipe the blood from her mouth, not wanting the others to see her this way. Little did she know her eyes and fangs were permanent and this change would be an obvious to point out. "We can make it across the border if we move at a good pace, the night just started anyways." Her voice was small and weak. It was also hard to hear since she kept her head low, keeping her eyes that held proof of her mistake locked to the ground. ( @GingerBread @CelticSol )

Diego listens to Castiel with a strange expression, his gaze flickering down to Castiel's palm. Diego had a habit of losing focus to a rather extreme degree at time when it came to anger, and he had actually not noticed the bleeding.His eyes then shift to Zalena, whom, unlike Castiel, could see the would, and shame was written across her features. Diego's anger begins to bleed away, and he sighs. He might've not had the same chances as these kids, but they were still kids, whether he liked it or not. He ignores every other comment of Castiel's - most didn't deserve a response, anyway - as he says, remembering Castiel's blindness, "I'm going to grab your hand to look at your wound, don't be startled," He then gently takes Castiel's wrist in his hand, inspecting the wound. Not the worst he'd every seen, but still enough to garner worry. "I'll wrap this up for you," He drops the hand, going to a first aid kit attached to a far wall, and grabs bandages, gauze, rubbing alcohol, and a pin to hold it all together.

He comes back over to Castiel, taking his hand and rubbing most of the excess blood to see the full extent of the wound, then opens the package to an alcohol swab, "I'm going to put rubbing alcohol on the wound. It's going to sting like a bitch, but human bites - or maybe inhuman is better - will get infected nine times out of ten, so better stinging than infected," Without further ado, he rubs the alcohol along his wound. As he tends to Castiel's wound, he speaks to Zalena, eyes focused on his work, "I'm sorry for hurting your feelings. I know you didn't mean it and it wasn't on purpose; to be completely honestly, I'm being a bit of a hypocrite blaming you for not having self-control. I know a thing or two about losing control," He doesn't elaborate any further as he lays a patch of gauze on the wound, beginning to wrap it up with bandages in experienced, practiced movements, firm but not too tight, "I know you feel bad and don't want to stay, but leaving at night is too dangerous. Your friends' are with Amir and Saif, so they won't have any problems there, but police are patrolling the community, and even if you did get passed them, you won't be able to get out of the country without the right papers. Rashida's probably going to send those along for you guys when the cars come in the morning."

Once he pins Castiel's bandage together, Diego drops his hand, "I'm going to go upstairs and talk Habiba down from losing her shit. You guys stay here; your friends should be here soon, and the cars will be here tomorrow morning to take you to Cairo," Diego turns around and heads up the stairs, closing the door behind him and leaving Zalena and Castiel alone.

Castiel

Castiel looked at Diego with a blank expression as he told him that he was going to grab his hand, as if he wasn't able to see. He stayed quiet throughout the whole thing, as Diego continued talking him through the whole procedure, still confused as to why he was treating him as if he couldn't see. When he felt the rubbing alcohol, Castiel gritted his teeth and hissed, He slightly yanked his hand away, but didn't really end up moving it much, mostly because he was trying to resist pulling it away out of instinct from the pain, especially since it reminded him of what Zalena just did to him. Castiel just listened to what Diego had to say and as he apologised to Zalena, though he didn't say anything in return, mostly because he didn't really want to speak to him and was still confused about why he was treating him as if he was blind.

When diego left, Castiel slowly lowered himself to the ground as he started thinking about how or why Diego assumed he was blind, he knew he was true most of the time, but he hadn't told anyone aside from his sister and Zalena, and he was able to see when he'd first met him. 'I didn't tell him I was blind, Did I? Why would he think I was though..? Is it that obvious...? It shouldn't be, since I could see when I first met him and the rest of his little group, so why would he think that now?'  Castiel slowly laid back on the ground letting out a tired sigh as he did, knowing that they'd most likely have to stay anyway, even if him and Zalena both wanted to leave. 'Maybe he overheard me telling Zalena? I was whispering it... Maybe he was eavesdropping...' 

Castiel tilted his head up slightly to look at Zalena, unsure what to really say to her, he didn't want to hurt her feelings, but he didn't want to give her the idea that he was okay with being close to her right now. "Um.. So how're you? I don't, um.. Blame.. you for what just happened. It did seem like it wasn't actually you... So..Um.. Don't beat yourself up over it" Castiel did his best to give her a friendly smile, but didn't hold it for long. "But, Um, no offence... But... I'd appreciate if you didn't... um, come too close to me. Like.. Er, just a bit more than an arm's length away or something... Sorry, but, um. I-I just don't feel that, er.. comfortable right now" Castiel frowned slightly as he realised how that sounded and quickly scrambled to explain what he just said. "I-I didn't mean to imply that it was your fault. But, just in case it happened again... At least for a while... Alright?"

@Light @Anti-God @CelticSol

Zalena

( Sorry if this post is shit. I typed it out, refreshed the page and it went away and I feel so fucking hopeless right now. )

Zalena didn't want to lack self control since things like this would happen. She could only hope her elder sister could keep her self control since she had less than her. Juniper had the most self control but she still sent hope towards her. What Zalena heard next made her freeze in place, finding it hard to speak. She knew she had messed up but she didn't deserve to be pushed away like a monster. The situation that made her sad earlier had hit her once more. This time she was making people afraid of her instead of getting them to like her. Zalena looked like she was about to cry and her only defense against this was to blink rapidly. "O-okay...I guess?" Zalena begins to back away from him much more than he had asked. "I'm going to wait for the others outside." Zalena races out both the basement and the building. Ignoring the burning feeling within her lungs after running for an extended time she ends up in between two buildings within the slums. It was at this moment Zalena knew she just didn't want to be around the building, Castiel, and the rest of the group for the night. Resting her left hand on the wall and her right hand on her knee Zalena ends up looking down at the ground. What looks back at her is a pair of glowing eyes and fangs, which verified that she may in fact be a monster. She couldn't have the others and her family members see her this way, especially her mother. Zalena's hair and horns shift to the color of white at the thought of this being permanent. Underneath the moonlight, Zalena runs even farther away from the building to stick it out on her own for the night. 

( @CelticSol @GingerBread )

Castiel

Castiel sat up as he saw Zalena's facial expression get worse as she looked like she was about to burst into tears. He went to say something, but stopped as she said something, and when he realised he had no idea what to say to this situation any better. "Alright..." He wasn't sure what else to say in response, though it didn't matter since he didn't get any time to say anything more before Zalena rushed out of the room. 'She left a little too quickly.... She's fine, she's just wants some time alone.. right?'  Castiel was torn between checking up on her and leaving her alone; He wanted to make sure she was okay, but didn't really feel comfortable around her yet and didn't want to give the impression he was, only to tear down her hopes again.

Castiel sat in the basement by himself for a while, drumming his fingers on his thigh as he waited for everyone to arrive, still thinking about Zalena and if she was okay. 'I could always talk to her family when they get here, they can probably help her more than I could' As he was sitting in the basement in pretty much complete silence, he started thinking about how quickly Zalena had left. 'She wouldn't have left completely right?  ..She did want to leave tonight though... She wouldn't though.. right?' ..Going up for a quick look couldn't hurt...'  Castiel stood up and started walking up the stairs, just peeking his head out from the doorway into the basement, not seeing any sign of Zalena. 'She wouldn't've gone outside would she? Diego said it was dangerous...'  Castiel started to worry as he realised that Zalena had in fact gone outside. 

'She probably didn't go that far... Hopefully'  He took a step out of the basement before turning back around and going back down into the basement. 'I can't risk losing my sight out there if it's as dangerous as Diego says it is...'  He went over to his bag that he'd left in the corner of the room and started rummaging through it, looking for his last injection. 'I should probably get a different shirt on, It won't look good if I walk around in a bloodstained one... I should grab a flashlight as well'  He continued searching through his bag, pulling out a flashlight, his last mana injection and a plain black shirt, taking off his current one and discarding it to the side of his bag and putting on the one he just pulled out.

After putting the Injection and Flashlight in his pockets, Castiel started to make his way out of the basement and out of the building. "I'm just going out for some fresh air; I'm feeling a bit light headed..." Castiel said to no one in particular, just so that he wouldn't be stopped or at least was less likely to, and it wasn't a complete lie either; He was feeling light headed. He walked outside and started looking around for Zalena in the immediate area, he didn't bother to turn on the flashlight just yet as he could see better than most people in low light and he was mainly looking out for Zalena's glowing hair or eyes. When he didn't see her anywhere, he started walking forwards, taking the flashlight out of his pocket and holding it in his bad hand before turning on, thinking that if anything happened he'd need his good hand for his weapon, even if it was his less dominant hand. 'Where is she? She's not in trouble is she? If she is it'd be my fault.. I'm the one who cut myself and caused her to go a bit crazy and then I made her feel worse about it because I'm a wimp'  Castiel wanted to call out to Zalena, but was afraid of attracting unwanted attention, as he continued walking on, he started to care less about getting someone else to notice him, as he already had a light on. "Zalena?!"

@Light @CelticSol   

The Ring

As the group drove through the town, they end up passing by an area with a faint but strong trail of mana. This mana activates the ring recently bestowed upon Hassan and causes it to bestow those in the car with knowledge pertaining to the mana. In their minds they could see a man auburn hair, fair skin, and expensive clothes. He seemed to be almost too perfect, as if he were crafted by the hands of a higher being. This man held his head high and acted as if everything and everyone around him was no more than an insect. He was standing in an alleyway and obviously seemed to be hating this fact. Once a pair of children with darker skin pass by the alley from obviously poor families this man could only contort his face in disgust. "Oh those lowly roaches, I don't see why I had to meet her here. I should have everyone in this town purged for being so disgusting." This man was about to go on but the sound of footsteps and the call of his name from an adolescent girl cut him off. "Frederick."

The man with a freshly angered face turns swiftly to this girl who was no more than 16. She had blue hair with floating red pieces of the pony tail trailing along with it. She had hetero-chrome eyes with the right eye being yellow and the left being light blue. Her gaze was nothing but condescending to this man and it only seemed to anger him further. "You are not to call me Frederick in my continent. You are to call me King Augustine, Monarch of Africa!" These words only received the same gaze she was giving him before. She turns her eyes away from him and follows with the rest of her body, inspecting the rest of the alley. "You're losing your supporting countries. I do not like that at all...as my subordinate you're making me look bad. I will not allow failure, not with my ideals at stake."

Augustine grits his teeth at her words, finding it hard to accept that fact that she's disregarding his words and talking to him as if he's beneath her. "Morocco, Algeria, and Libya are shifty countries. I suspect they're plotting a rebellion, especially in the town of Naama, Algeria. I'll send my armies through the celestial jungle. Travel by vehicle is impossible there which is why no one would suspect I'd send my army through there. Naama hold's Algeria's biggest rebel group so they'll be crushed. Once they're finished I'll have them come here for purging. This continent needs to know fear once more."

This girl nods her head, not because she agrees but it's mostly because she predicted this. "You know of the celestial dragons? They are the guardians of the jungle. The small army I know you'll send since you'll underestimate the people of Naama will be wiped out by them. Besides the natives of Naama praise those dragons for protection, Naama seems to be a big obstacle for you. Unless you plan to use the lost portal? It's said to be found on the outskirts of Naama and should take you to the border between Libya and Egypt." 

The king scoffs and waves his hand, finding her information useless. "They're no more than apes, they cannot defeat those who are above them, for they are not equal. They wouldn't know of the attack so they wouldnt think to awaken the dragons and I don't need the aid of that portal. If that is all you had to say then this conversation is done. I shall send my army in two days." The king glares at the girl and turns away, using a magic crystal to form a personal portal back to his bathroom. "I have to disinfect myself, goodbye." With that he steps in and the portal closes behind her. After he does this a large sound occurs down at the docks and catches the girls attention. She watches as  large group of teenagers appear and stop a fisherman from being arrested. This wasn't her problem and she wasn't here to interact with others, so she used the same means of transportation that the king had used before her. Once she leaves the vision cuts off for everyone in the car, leaving them seeing things normally. The ring in Hassan's pocket develops a small crack in it after this happens.

( @Daimao @CelticSol @King Crimson @LokiofSP @Tazmodo @GingerBread @Embaga Elder @The Imperial Flame @MTchaos1134 @Inheritance ) ( Even though I know you're not in the car I'm still gonna tag you. @Magical Squid Senpai )

Zalena

Zalena had run even further than before but heard the voice of Castiel call out to her from the dark. She didn't know why he would follow her since she did say she was going to wait for the others outside. Zalena didn't know what to do for some time but decided to at least confront him on why he followed her all the way out here. "C-Castiel?" She turns around and calls back out to him. She begins to move towards where his voice came from at a cautious pace. ( @GingerBread )

Juniper Austrianna

Juniper was sitting in the back of the car once the vision from the ring hit her. The news she received from it was extremely troubling due to the fact that a town across the border would suffer from such a fate. She didn't know if it were possible for them to be able to do a thing about it but she knew she wanted to try. Juniper turns to Austrianna with a concerned look upon her features. She was the only person she could turn to since she didn't know anyone else who she could depend on so heavily within this car. If she decided to speak up then she would be expected to be one of the brave during that mission, which is something she couldn't pull off. Juniper couldn't remember her powers and honestly considered herself useless because of the fact. Now that she though about it she didn't even know why she was here. She really shouldn't be now that she thought about it, what could she do other than lean on others. Juniper's gaze leaves the eyes of her elder sister and fix themselves upon her lap. That's where they'd stay as they were extremely close to coming to a stop at the safe house. 

Austrianna clears her throat so she could voice her concern on the issue at hand. "I'm going to assume that I wasn't the only one who saw that. Is there anyone here who thinks bringing this up to our leaders and acting on it is a good plan? I stand by it myself but I'd like to know if there are others behind it as well." ( @Tazmodo @Inheritance @LokiofSP @King Crimson  @CelticSol @GingerBread @The Imperial Flame @MTchaos1134 @Daimao )

Zalena

Zalena had run even further than before but heard the voice of Castiel call out to her from the dark. She didn't know why he would follow her since she did say she was going to wait for the others outside. Zalena didn't know what to do for some time but decided to at least confront him on why he followed her all the way out here. "C-Castiel?" She turns around and calls back out to him. She begins to move towards where his voice came from at a cautious pace. ( @GingerBread )

Juniper Austrianna

Juniper was sitting in the back of the car once the vision from the ring hit her. The news she received from it was extremely troubling due to the fact that a town across the border would suffer from such a fate. She didn't know if it were possible for them to be able to do a thing about it but she knew she wanted to try. Juniper turns to Austrianna with a concerned look upon her features. She was the only person she could turn to since she didn't know anyone else who she could depend on so heavily within this car. If she decided to speak up then she would be expected to be one of the brave during that mission, which is something she couldn't pull off. Juniper couldn't remember her powers and honestly considered herself useless because of the fact. Now that she though about it she didn't even know why she was here. She really shouldn't be now that she thought about it, what could she do other than lean on others. Juniper's gaze leaves the eyes of her elder sister and fix themselves upon her lap. That's where they'd stay as they were extremely close to coming to a stop at the safe house. 

Austrianna clears her throat so she could voice her concern on the issue at hand. "I'm going to assume that I wasn't the only one who saw that. Is there anyone here who thinks bringing this up to our leaders and acting on it is a good plan? I stand by it myself but I'd like to know if there are others behind it as well." ( @Tazmodo @Inheritance @LokiofSP @King Crimson  @CelticSol @GingerBread @The Imperial Flame @MTchaos1134 @Daimao )

RJ couldn't care less and shrugged his shoulders. "When was the last time they told us anything. I mean they both disappeared. If we see them we tell them if not let them go have fun by themselves. If they got this info they'd probably be gone while the rest of us are left behind again. It doesn't matter to me though it's not like we can just go and fight an army with our zero battle experience and Ed to our zero time experience and fresh topped with our zero team morale."

Castiel

Castiel turned to where he'd heard Zalena's voice, getting good at locating things by sound since he was used to doing it when it blind. He slowly rose the flashlight up, not wanting to shine it in Zalena's eyes. He shined it onto her body before lowering it again and approaching her slowly, not wanting to get too close to her. "Zalena? I thought you were waiting outside for everyone?" Castiel gave her a slight smile, but didn't hold it for that long. "Anyway, why are you so far away from the building? Diego did say it was dangerous out here at night; You could get hurt. So you should come back..." Castiel scratched the back of head and looked towards the ground. "Um... What I said earlier.. I, er, I didn't mean for it to be hurtful. I'm just still a bit shaken about what just happened... I just need a while.. You know?"

@Light

Mary

Mary watched the vision with slight shock, even when it ended and she was brought back into reality, she remained stunned by it; She was shocked that someone could be so mean to other people, for no reason. When she heard Austrianna start talking she snapped out of her shock and looked over at her. Though before she could say anything, RJ started talking. Mary waited patiently for him to finish before she started talking. "I don't think that's fair... I'm sure they just got sidetracked helping people. Besides they got us somewhere to stay for the night, so they must've been doing something good!" Mary smiled at RJ before looking over at Austrianna. "I think we should tell them, then we can all go to help more people!"

@Tazmodo @Inheritance @LokiofSP  @Daimao @Light @CelticSol @The Imperial Flame @King Crimson

Juniper

"T-thats not true!" Juniper raises her head and speaks up to RJ, finding just a burst of courage to defend her sister. "They told us they'd be leaving to scout the sewers and we should explore the town. I guess you didn't listen." Juniper mumbles the last sentence since she was to afraid to have him hear it.  She felt at least slightly useful for sticking up for her sister Zalena. "I think....we should...um..." Juniper begins to lose her courage and tilt her head back down while trying to utter her last piece. "Help the people." Juniper wanted to help but didn't say it at first since she didn't want to lead the charge. As awful as it is she would have voted to do nothing about it if others had as well since she didn't want to stand out. "Forget what I said." Juniper had completely failed at standing up for Zalena since she had to retract her statement for fear of argument and being hated. She felt terrible about it but it was her own fault for being so mentally weak. "I'm sorry Zalena." Is all she could whisper to herself. ( @Tazmodo @GingerBread )

Zalena

Zalena looks up into Castiel's eyes briefly only to stare past him. "I just don't want to be around anyone anymore...I'm not safe. I attacked my friend for the first time and I-" Zalena inhales and closes her eyes so she could pretend that she was all alone. "I can't even stand in arms length of  you anymore. I'm not evil...I-I just couldn't control myself because I was hungry and you were bleeding. I ju-" Zalena opens her eyes and begins to think that maybe she shouldn't even try, she more than likely deserved this. "You know what? We should just put this behind us and pretend it didn't happen. I'll leave you alone like you want, forever." With a sad look, Zalena walks past Castiel to wait outside the safe house. ( @GingerBread )

Castiel

Castiel felt a pang of guilt as Zalena tried to explain herself, feeling like this was his fault in the first place. When Zalena said she'd leave him alone forever before walking past him, Castiel was completely shocked. He went to reach out to place his hand on her shoulder, but quickly pulled it back as if he'd just been shocked. He winced as he did that, glad that Zalena was facing away from, since he was sure it'd make things worse if she did see it. Castiel followed behind her, still holding the flashlight tightly in his hand, pointing it at the ground so that he could see that he wasn't going to trip up on anything. He started walking about half his arms length behind Zalena as he took a deep breath, mentally preparing himself as he slowly raised his arm up and slowly placing his good hand on Zalena's shoulder, even though his whole body was screaming at him to get away in case she attacked again. 

He did his best to push those thoughts to the back of his mind, though it still showed on his face, even though he was doing his best not to show it. "I-I don't want you to leave me alone forever... I never said that. I-I just mean that I needed a while and was asking you to respect th-that and keep away from me for a bit; I-I'm already terrified of this whole journey and this didn't exactly get rid of those f-fears." He sighed as he realised he was just making it worse, he took his hand off of Zalena's shoulder and instantly lowered it to his side and stepped back slightly, which helped calm his nerves. "I-I'm just making it worse, aren't I? Damn it... Look, I like you Zalena; I think you're a nice person. But, right now, I'm scared to be around you. I don't like it anymore than you do, I don't like being scared for hurting your feelings because of it... But I did just get bit by you and I was, and kinda still am, Scared for my life. So please don't think I want you to leave me alone forever... But I'm just not sure how to cope with this, since I did almost get killed, and it was by someone I like..." Castiel placed his head in his hands and sighed before looking back up at Zalena. "I'm just making things worse again.. I-I'll leave.." Castiel walked off, back towards the building. He was angry at himself; He felt like all he had done so far is just mess things up even more and was thinking that everything would've been better if he'd just stayed quiet.

@Light

The Ring

As the group drove through the town, they end up passing by an area with a faint but strong trail of mana. This mana activates the ring recently bestowed upon Hassan and causes it to bestow those in the car with knowledge pertaining to the mana. In their minds they could see a man auburn hair, fair skin, and expensive clothes. He seemed to be almost too perfect, as if he were crafted by the hands of a higher being. This man held his head high and acted as if everything and everyone around him was no more than an insect. He was standing in an alleyway and obviously seemed to be hating this fact. Once a pair of children with darker skin pass by the alley from obviously poor families this man could only contort his face in disgust. "Oh those lowly roaches, I don't see why I had to meet her here. I should have everyone in this town purged for being so disgusting." This man was about to go on but the sound of footsteps and the call of his name from an adolescent girl cut him off. "Frederick."

The man with a freshly angered face turns swiftly to this girl who was no more than 16. She had blue hair with floating red pieces of the pony tail trailing along with it. She had hetero-chrome eyes with the right eye being yellow and the left being light blue. Her gaze was nothing but condescending to this man and it only seemed to anger him further. "You are not to call me Frederick in my continent. You are to call me King Augustine, Monarch of Africa!" These words only received the same gaze she was giving him before. She turns her eyes away from him and follows with the rest of her body, inspecting the rest of the alley. "You're losing your supporting countries. I do not like that at all...as my subordinate you're making me look bad. I will not allow failure, not with my ideals at stake."

Augustine grits his teeth at her words, finding it hard to accept that fact that she's disregarding his words and talking to him as if he's beneath her. "Morocco, Algeria, and Libya are shifty countries. I suspect they're plotting a rebellion, especially in the town of Naama, Algeria. I'll send my armies through the celestial jungle. Travel by vehicle is impossible there which is why no one would suspect I'd send my army through there. Naama hold's Algeria's biggest rebel group so they'll be crushed. Once they're finished I'll have them come here for purging. This continent needs to know fear once more."

This girl nods her head, not because she agrees but it's mostly because she predicted this. "You know of the celestial dragons? They are the guardians of the jungle. The small army I know you'll send since you'll underestimate the people of Naama will be wiped out by them. Besides the natives of Naama praise those dragons for protection, Naama seems to be a big obstacle for you. Unless you plan to use the lost portal? It's said to be found on the outskirts of Naama and should take you to the border between Libya and Egypt." 

The king scoffs and waves his hand, finding her information useless. "They're no more than apes, they cannot defeat those who are above them, for they are not equal. They wouldn't know of the attack so they wouldnt think to awaken the dragons and I don't need the aid of that portal. If that is all you had to say then this conversation is done. I shall send my army in two days." The king glares at the girl and turns away, using a magic crystal to form a personal portal back to his bathroom. "I have to disinfect myself, goodbye." With that he steps in and the portal closes behind her. After he does this a large sound occurs down at the docks and catches the girls attention. She watches as  large group of teenagers appear and stop a fisherman from being arrested. This wasn't her problem and she wasn't here to interact with others, so she used the same means of transportation that the king had used before her. Once she leaves the vision cuts off for everyone in the car, leaving them seeing things normally. The ring in Hassan's pocket develops a small crack in it after this happens.

( @Daimao @CelticSol @King Crimson @LokiofSP @Tazmodo @GingerBread @Embaga Elder @The Imperial Flame @MTchaos1134 @Inheritance ) ( Even though I know you're not in the car I'm still gonna tag you. @Magical Squid Senpai )

RJ couldn't care less and shrugged his shoulders. "When was the last time they told us anything. I mean they both disappeared. If we see them we tell them if not let them go have fun by themselves. If they got this info they'd probably be gone while the rest of us are left behind again. It doesn't matter to me though it's not like we can just go and fight an army with our zero battle experience and Ed to our zero time experience and fresh topped with our zero team morale."

Castiel

Castiel turned to where he'd heard Zalena's voice, getting good at locating things by sound since he was used to doing it when it blind. He slowly rose the flashlight up, not wanting to shine it in Zalena's eyes. He shined it onto her body before lowering it again and approaching her slowly, not wanting to get too close to her. "Zalena? I thought you were waiting outside for everyone?" Castiel gave her a slight smile, but didn't hold it for that long. "Anyway, why are you so far away from the building? Diego did say it was dangerous out here at night; You could get hurt. So you should come back..." Castiel scratched the back of head and looked towards the ground. "Um... What I said earlier.. I, er, I didn't mean for it to be hurtful. I'm just still a bit shaken about what just happened... I just need a while.. You know?"

@Light

Mary

Mary watched the vision with slight shock, even when it ended and she was brought back into reality, she remained stunned by it; She was shocked that someone could be so mean to other people, for no reason. When she heard Austrianna start talking she snapped out of her shock and looked over at her. Though before she could say anything, RJ started talking. Mary waited patiently for him to finish before she started talking. "I don't think that's fair... I'm sure they just got sidetracked helping people. Besides they got us somewhere to stay for the night, so they must've been doing something good!" Mary smiled at RJ before looking over at Austrianna. "I think we should tell them, then we can all go to help more people!"

@Tazmodo @Inheritance @LokiofSP  @Daimao @Light @CelticSol @The Imperial Flame @King Crimson

Ree was enjoying a a nice nap until the strange vision invaded her dreams and ungraciously roused her from her slumber. She wipes the sleep from her eyes and groggily yawns out

"Hnn~. I think we should tell Castiel and Zalena about it, we don't really have a reason not to tell them, right? After all, they did find us a place to sleep for the night, it's the least we could do."

Ree took RJ's harsh words into consideration for a moment, then turned to her traveling companions, many of which were well armed with all manner of deadly tools of the life-taking variety, which caused Ree to quietly ponder where someone her age could even get a functional sword in this day and age. As for herself, she was confidant in that she had numbers on her side and she knew that many of them had at least some skill with fighting.

But what if we run into something too big for us to handle? What will happen if I activate my powers around that demon girl? What about-

Ree's train of thought is interrupted when she realized that she had been staring Ruby with a scared, concerned expression.It dawned on her that from what she could tell, Ruby was a completely normal girl with no real way of defending herself.

Zalena

Zalena wanted to stop Castiel from leaving but didn't have it in her. She felt like he should have some time to himself before they can talk to one another properly again. Though to be honest she didn't want to leave it at this. "You don't make things worse." Zalena turns her head to him slightly and says it loud enough for him to hear. she doesn't follow him in but she did want to give him that. "I'll let you know when they arrive." ( @GingerBread )

Ruby

Ruby raises her eyebrow at Ree staring at her. "It's either I'm more attractive than usual or there's something on my face. I'm going to go with the first option and just let you know now that I'm straight. "I agree on telling the others anyways. It would be better to anyways since withholding information can be poisonous for a group. Now what do you think about the whole...Frederick guy?" ( @King Crimson )

Juniper

"T-thats not true!" Juniper raises her head and speaks up to RJ, finding just a burst of courage to defend her sister. "They told us they'd be leaving to scout the sewers and we should explore the town. I guess you didn't listen." Juniper mumbles the last sentence since she was to afraid to have him hear it.  She felt at least slightly useful for sticking up for her sister Zalena. "I think....we should...um..." Juniper begins to lose her courage and tilt her head back down while trying to utter her last piece. "Help the people." Juniper wanted to help but didn't say it at first since she didn't want to lead the charge. As awful as it is she would have voted to do nothing about it if others had as well since she didn't want to stand out. "Forget what I said." Juniper had completely failed at standing up for Zalena since she had to retract her statement for fear of argument and being hated. She felt terrible about it but it was her own fault for being so mentally weak. "I'm sorry Zalena." Is all she could whisper to herself. ( @Tazmodo @GingerBread )

Ree was enjoying a a nice nap until the strange vision invaded her dreams and ungraciously roused her from her slumber. She wipes the sleep from her eyes and groggily yawns out

"Hnn~. I think we should tell Castiel and Zalena about it, we don't really have a reason not to tell them, right? After all, they did find us a place to sleep for the night, it's the least we could do."

Ree took RJ's harsh words into consideration for a moment, then turned to her traveling companions, many of which were well armed with all manner of deadly tools of the life-taking variety, which caused Ree to quietly ponder where someone her age could even get a functional sword in this day and age. As for herself, she was confidant in that she had numbers on her side and she knew that many of them had at least some skill with fighting.

But what if we run into something too big for us to handle? What will happen if I activate my powers around that demon girl? What about-

Ree's train of thought is interrupted when she realized that she had been staring Ruby with a scared, concerned expression.It dawned on her that from what she could tell, Ruby was a completely normal girl with no real way of defending herself.

Epsilon & Leonidas 

Epsilon casts a look at Juniper, and how she's shrunk down in on herself after trying to stand up for one of the leaders. Since she'd been seated behind RJ, she drives her foot into his seat, "I'm sorry, but what the fuck have you done to be productive since you got here? Oh yeah, that's right; all you've done is complain how we haven't constantly been training for battle like a bunch of Shaolin monks. Get your head out of your ass and stop trying to be a fucking edge-lord, because you sound like an idiot."

Leo pipes up, adding onto Ree's point, "She's right. We're a team; if we have information, they have a right to know it. They're also our leaders, I guess, so they should know about it anyway."

As the teenagers speak amongst themselves, the dividers between the driver and front passenger seats slide closed as the car rolls to a stop, separating the teenagers from the two men at the front. There is muffled speaking, and if the kids looked outside, they'd see they appeared to be at a police checkpoint. One officer peers into the window, but before he could make any sort of observation, the engine roars to life and drives into the slums. After ten minutes or so of navigating the narrow, winding streets, the car comes to a stop in front of a building. Out front, Diego and Habiba stand out front, Zalena and Castiel nearby. Once the children exit the car, Habiba waves them forward, "Quickly; come inside."

All My Misfits

Juniper steps out of the car and turns to Eppie with a smile, allowing her left dimple to show once she did. Juniper always looked like she was at her appearance's maximum potential when she smiled. Her face would brighten, her eyes would open more and catch whatever light source is around no matter how small and her dimple becomes apparent. "Thank you. My name is Juniper...um that was very nice of you." Juniper was now getting a little shy since she didn't want to be around the others with what happened in the car. She races into the safe house so she could finally go to sleep for the night. ( @CelticSol )

Austrianna steps out of the car afterwards and nods her head to Eppie with a small smile. "I'll be sure to talk to you in the morning. I'll try not to stare too hard next time around, I wouldn't want to be in his position." Austrianna gestures towards RJ. Whether it was a joke or a statement was unknown since she didn't have a joking expression on when she said this. Austrianna makes her way towards Zalena whom only keeps her head low with the excuse of being tired. Austrianna doesn't bother her much on the subject and just follows her sister into the safe house to sleep alongside Juniper. She makes sure Kristen and Faolan enter the building safely as well. ( @CelticSol @LokiofSP )

Ruby walks into building and turns back to Ree, "You gonna catch up or what?" Ruby walks inside, passing Castiel along the way without noticing his bandaged hand. she didn't look down at it and failed to see it due to looking up at his face. "Nice work loser!" She meant it as a joke with a smirk to go along with it as she prepares to sleep. ( @GingerBread @King Crimson )

Castiel

Castiel just shrugged off Zalena's comment about him not making things worse, assuming it was just her trying to be nice, either as part of her normal thing or because she was still feeling bad about what she did. He didn't respond to her comment and just walked inside of the building, just before everyone arrived in the armored car; Castiel didn't even bother to look outside when he heard the vehicle pull up outside the building, only being alerted to everyone being there when he heard Ruby call him a loser; He didn't look up at her face as she insulted him, though he just naturally assumed that she was joking and he assumed it was about his hand being in bandages. "Yeah.. I'm just clumsy" Castiel shrugged as he lied about why his hand was bandaged, not wanting to make everyone dislike or distrust Zalena "I'm really tired though, So, I'm going to get some sleep as soon as I can. We can all talk in the morning or something" Castiel smiled at Ruby before continuing his walk to the basement. 

@Light  @King Crimson

Zalena

Zalena wanted to stop Castiel from leaving but didn't have it in her. She felt like he should have some time to himself before they can talk to one another properly again. Though to be honest she didn't want to leave it at this. "You don't make things worse." Zalena turns her head to him slightly and says it loud enough for him to hear. she doesn't follow him in but she did want to give him that. "I'll let you know when they arrive." ( @GingerBread )

Ruby

Ruby raises her eyebrow at Ree staring at her. "It's either I'm more attractive than usual or there's something on my face. I'm going to go with the first option and just let you know now that I'm straight. "I agree on telling the others anyways. It would be better to anyways since withholding information can be poisonous for a group. Now what do you think about the whole...Frederick guy?" ( @King Crimson )

All My Misfits

Juniper steps out of the car and turns to Eppie with a smile, allowing her left dimple to show once she did. Juniper always looked like she was at her appearance's maximum potential when she smiled. Her face would brighten, her eyes would open more and catch whatever light source is around no matter how small and her dimple becomes apparent. "Thank you. My name is Juniper...um that was very nice of you." Juniper was now getting a little shy since she didn't want to be around the others with what happened in the car. She races into the safe house so she could finally go to sleep for the night. ( @CelticSol )

Austrianna steps out of the car afterwards and nods her head to Eppie with a small smile. "I'll be sure to talk to you in the morning. I'll try not to stare too hard next time around, I wouldn't want to be in his position." Austrianna gestures towards RJ. Whether it was a joke or a statement was unknown since she didn't have a joking expression on when she said this. Austrianna makes her way towards Zalena whom only keeps her head low with the excuse of being tired. Austrianna doesn't bother her much on the subject and just follows her sister into the safe house to sleep alongside Juniper. She makes sure Kristen and Faolan enter the building safely as well. ( @CelticSol @LokiofSP )

Ruby walks into building and turns back to Ree, "You gonna catch up or what?" Ruby walks inside, passing Castiel along the way without noticing his bandaged hand. she didn't look down at it and failed to see it due to looking up at his face. "Nice work loser!" She meant it as a joke with a smirk to go along with it as she prepares to sleep. ( @GingerBread @King Crimson )

Ree's face turns a bright shade of crimson at Ruby's comment. 

"W-Wha!? I'm not-! T-That's not-!"

As Ruby walked out of the car with the others, Ree is only able to let out a pouting, flustered sigh and realizing that words had failed her, Ree chose only to follow along behind her.

As she passed by Castiel and Zalena, she noticed Zalena's uncharacteristic lifelessness and Castiel's hand. She silently decided that she shouldn't get involved yet, but for now she might as well say something to help. 

"Hey guys, thanks for finding us a place to sleep! You're doing a great job so far!"

@Light @GingerBread

Ruby

Ruby had gotten a space for Ree to sleep once she got ready herself. With a yawn she closes her eyes and shifts into the world of dreams. Porkchops had fallen asleep on Ree's head as well long ago in the car. He honestly didn't care where he slept even if it meant he had to balance. ( @King Crimson )

All My Misfits

Epsilon & Leonidas

Eppie isn't entirely sure what to make of the two oddly kind responses to her salt when the group starts piling out of the car, and finds herself a little touched by the praise of the shy girl. She ruffles the girl's hair, watching as the girl darts off. Her eyes shift to Australia - she's really gotta fucking learn this girl's name; she can't keep calling her Australia in her internal monologues - as she speaks, raising an eyebrow at the comment. Eppie follows the rest of the group that's heading into the building, following them down into the basement.  Once downstairs, she heads into the bathroom to brush her teeth, then settles into one of the bedspreads, removing her jacket and her boots, and unclasps her bra and takes it off without taking off her shirt, and puts her boots beside her bed, popping her bra and jacket into her bag. She doesn't bother changing into pajamas, since all of them got shoved into the bottom of her bag and she couldn't be bothered to rip them out, so she simply decides to sleep in her clothes before she drops her head onto the pillow, smashing her face into the pillow to fall asleep.

Leonidas follows the group a little like a lost puppy, warily watching his surroundings. When walking through the building, he notices that most of the occupants not a part of their group are giving the children a strange variety of looks, varying from caution, to fear, even contempt. One person - a woman with a small child hugging her thigh - meets Leo's eyes with a sneer, before she grabs up her child and charges out a side door. Leo watches her go with both confusion and concern; confusion, because he doesn't understand what the group has done to earn her ire; concern, because he's not sure why she's charged off in such a hurry or where's she going.  He doesn't get much time to dwell on it, and simply keeps following the rest of the group to the basement. He slips into one of the beds after he gets ready for bed, dressed in sweatpants and soft tshirt. For some reason, the furious woman  remains at the back of his mind as he falls into a restless sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back