• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Castiel

"Alright, I'll hurry up" Castiel shook his head lightly before hearing Diego's comment, but before he could respond to him, he had already scampered up the ladder. Castiel shook his head and walked over to the ladder, trying to ignore Diego's comment, but before Castiel climbed up the ladder he decided to check. He pulled his chain dagger out of its sheath slightly and looked down at it, trying to see his reflection in it. Castiel noticed that he had a slight red tint to his face, which most likely meant that he was blushing a bit stronger a couple of seconds ago.

Castiel started his climb up the ladder, following Zalena and Diego up.
'It probably would've gone away quicker, if he hadn't pointed it out. What was the advantage of him pointing it out and mocking me for it...' Castiel took a breath and sighed lightly. '..I'm sure he was just having a bit of fun, I shouldn't get so worked up about it' Castiel looked over at Diego and then Zalena as he reached the top of the ladder; Any traces of the blush on his face, were now completely gone. "So, Where're we heading?"

@Light @CelticSol

Mary

"Thank you "Mary smiled at Marshall's compliment on her strong faith before pulling out her phone again, looking through her messages. "No, I don't think so, sorry" Mary put her phone back into her pocket and looked up at Marshall. "I think we're going to taken there. I'm sure the leaders of our group know more; We can ask them when they come back, can't we?"

@Tazmodo

Yin was striding to the nearest forest, after her encounter with the inhabitants of this time she needed the wilderness for comfort. She could smell the fresh dirt and wild grasses. She loved herself some wild grasses. She came to a fence and sighed as she glanced around. She saw no one but a few people grouped further down the road. She began scaling the fence and at the top she flipped over. She landed with a thump in the dirt on the other side. She sat down on a tree root, and closed her eyes resting for now.

@Light (Interaction with npc if you want)

Andrew Blight

He continued on, plotting. This girl...obviously wasn't following him, and it was apparent she needed sunlight to...well who knows. He didn't think of her as mortal, far from it. A Druid? Sun Spirit? Who knows, but he did know she liked nature, and needed sunlight. Unfortunate for her, the sun was setting, and it would soon be night. That, He thought while fingering the injection, is when I thrive. He wasn't off guard by any means, always checking, but once again, he was not the best woodsman, nor could he detect sneaking very well, so instead he just stayed on guard, and took the most direct path back. @Light @MTchaos1134

Grace had decided to take this time to explore. She first started off walked around the area they were in but decided to go to the river. She sat down and place her feet in the water. She enjoyed how cool and calming it was. When the sun started to set she sent a text to Ruby asking where the group was and where they were going to stay. She put her phone back in her pocket and walked along the Riverside. @Light

GingerBread said:
Castiel
"Alright, I'll hurry up" Castiel shook his head lightly before hearing Diego's comment, but before he could respond to him, he had already scampered up the ladder. Castiel shook his head and walked over to the ladder, trying to ignore Diego's comment, but before Castiel climbed up the ladder he decided to check. He pulled his chain dagger out of its sheath slightly and looked down at it, trying to see his reflection in it. Castiel noticed that he had a slight red tint to his face, which most likely meant that he was blushing a bit stronger a couple of seconds ago.

'It probably would've gone away quicker, if he hadn't pointed it out. What was the advantage of him pointing it out and mocking me for it...' Castiel took a breath and sighed lightly. '..I'm sure he was just having a bit of fun, I shouldn't get so worked up about it' Castiel looked over at Diego and then Zalena as he reached the top of the ladder; Any traces of the blush on his face, were now completely gone. "So, Where're we heading?"

@Light @CelticSol

Mary

"Thank you "Mary smiled at Marshall's compliment on her strong faith before pulling out her phone again, looking through her messages. "No, I don't think so, sorry" Mary put her phone back into her pocket and looked up at Marshall. "I think we're going to taken there. I'm sure the leaders of our group know more; We can ask them when they come back, can't we?"

@Tazmodo
Marshall grabbed a chair and sat down. "Yeah they have a bad habit of just going but I don't mind. They'll come back eventually and Mayne by then the others will find us too. Do you want anything Mary?"

GingerBread said:
Castiel

Light said:

Zalena

Zalena lightly bows and tips her head as well. This was practiced many times at home due to royal duties that she always neglects to think about afterwards. She begins to climb the ladder ahead of them swiftly, unable to contain the excitement of reaching the safe-house. "Come on! Hurry, take us!" ( @CelticSol @GingerBread )

Diego

Once Castiel reaches the top, the two kids see that they have come up in a small, run down, shack-like house that seems like it might fall apart at any moment; the doorway of the shack doesn't even have a door, it's entrance simply covered by a curtain. There is two women in niquabs seated close by, assault rifles casually placed across both their laps as they play a game of cards. They mumble a greeting to Diego, which he returns, before they return to their game. Diego looks back to the children, "Alright, stay close to me. The slums are very crowded, so it's easy to get lost."

Diego pushes the curtain out of the way as he leads the two teenagers into the streets. As they walk, people rush around them, but most people seem rushed to close themselves into their homes, which grows into an even more frantic rush once the sun can barely manage to cast light through the dingy, dirt roads surrounding them. Doors are locked, windows are closed, and curtains are drawn as people flood out of the streets and into houses, buildings, even shacks built out of tin in alleyways. As Diego walks, occasionally checking behind him to make sure he hasn't lost either kid, "Curfew. The rich don't get one, but if you found out walking around in the slums past dark and aren't wearing a noble's wardrobe, more likely than not you're going to get a bullet in your head."

By the time they reach a run-down building, the once overly crowded streets are almost bare, few people still wandering around. Diego knocks a very specific rhythm onto the door, and waits. After a few moments, a woman with soft brown eyes and a kind face, hair hidden underneath a hijab, opens the door. Her eyes fall on Diego, then down to the children. The soft expression falls off her face, growing full of contempt. Guessing from the clothing and their pale skin, she uses English, just so they can hear her insult in their own tongue, "I am running a charity for the poor, Diego - this is not a hangout for rich brats. I can barely afford to feed the people who actually need it."

"Not my order, Habiba; Rashida sent them here herself," Diego says gently, trying to calm her temper, "By the boy's estimation, there's more that are going to be staying, just for tonight. They paid five hundred American to stay; they are not getting a free pass."

Habiba looks back to the children, then sighs, throwing the door open, "Fine, but you are keeping them in line," She all but stomps away, muttering in Arabic. Ahead of them, within the building, there is a large room with three quarters of the the floor covered in bedsheets, blankets, and pillows over mats. On the last quarter is what appears to be a small soup kitchen, where there is a small line up of men, women, and children with plates. There are a few bedspreads taken by people, but most are empty, with enough open ones for all the children.

As he leads the kids into the building, Diego speaks, gesturing broadly to the room, "Don't mind her; she tends to be abrasive to the upper class, so it's not a stretch for her not to want you guys around. Since she didn't bother... welcome to Habiba's Home For The Needy - not the actual title of this place, but it suits it fine; Habiba gives the poor in this neighbourhood a safe place to sleep and good food to eat if they don't get to their homes by curfew. This place has seen better days, but it's clean, it's safe, and it's warm. Plus, it's willing to take 20 or so white kids from..." Diego pauses, "Where are you guys from, anyway?"

Epsilon

Epsilon gives Ree a brief look, and gathers from the strange look, and whisper - her sharp hearing catching the mutter - that Ree had some sort of ability that revealed her parentage (plus those weird little arms, which did not put Eppie off as much as they probably should've). Rather than just dismissing Ree's utter, she lets her eyes flash with luminescence and spreads her lips into a wide smile - wide enough to proudly show off the inhumanly sharp canines in her mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:
CelticSol said:

Diego

Once Castiel reaches the top, the two kids see that they have come up in a small, run down, shack-like house that seems like it might fall apart at any moment; the doorway of the shack doesn't even have a door, it's entrance simply covered by a curtain. There is two women in niquabs seated close by, assault rifles casually placed across both their laps as they play a game of cards. They mumble a greeting to Diego, which he returns, before they return to their game. Diego looks back to the children, "Alright, stay close to me. The slums are very crowded, so it's easy to get lost."

Diego pushes the curtain out of the way as he leads the two teenagers into the streets. As they walk, people rush around them, but most people seem rushed to close themselves into their homes, which grows into an even more frantic rush once the sun can barely manage to cast light through the dingy, dirt roads surrounding them. Doors are locked, windows are closed, and curtains are drawn as people flood out of the streets and into houses, buildings, even shacks built out of tin in alleyways. As Diego walks, occasionally checking behind him to make sure he hasn't lost either kid, "Curfew. The rich don't get one, but if you found out walking around in the slums past dark and aren't wearing a noble's wardrobe, more likely than not you're going to get a bullet in your head."

By the time they reach a run-down building, the once overly crowded streets are almost bare, few people still wandering around. Diego knocks a very specific rhythm onto the door, and waits. After a few moments, a woman with soft brown eyes and a kind face, hair hidden underneath a hijab, opens the door. Her eyes fall on Diego, then down to the children. The soft expression falls off her face, growing full of contempt. Guessing from the clothing and their pale skin, she uses English, just so they can hear her insult in their own tongue, "I am running a charity for the poor, Diego - this is not a hangout for rich brats. I can barely afford to feed the people who actually need it."

"Not my order, Habiba; Rashida sent them here herself," Diego says gently, trying to calm her temper, "By the boy's estimation, there's more that are going to be staying, just for tonight. They paid five hundred American to stay; they are not getting a free pass."

Habiba looks back to the children, then sighs, throwing the door open, "Fine, but you are keeping them in line," She all but stomps away, muttering in Arabic. Ahead of them, within the building, there is a large room with three quarters of the the floor covered in bedsheets, blankets, and pillows over mats. On the last quarter is what appears to be a small soup kitchen, where there is a small line up of men, women, and children with plates. There are a few bedspreads taken by people, but most are empty, with enough open ones for all the children.

As he leads the kids into the building, Diego speaks, gesturing broadly to the room, "Don't mind her; she tends to be abrasive to the upper class, so it's not a stretch for her not to want you guys around. Since she didn't bother... welcome to Habiba's Home For The Needy - not the actual title of this place, but it suits it fine; Habiba gives the poor in this neighbourhood a safe place to sleep and good food to eat if they don't get to their homes by curfew. This place has seen better days, but it's clean, it's safe, and it's warm. Plus, it's willing to take 20 or so white kids from..." Diego pauses, "Where are you guys from, anyway?"

Epsilon

Epsilon gives Ree a brief look, and gathers from the strange look, and whisper - her sharp hearing catching the mutter - that Ree had some sort of ability that revealed her parentage (plus those weird little arms, which did not put Eppie off as much as they probably should've). Rather than just dismissing Ree's utter, she lets her eyes flash with luminescence and spreads her lips into a wide smile - wide enough to proudly show off the inhumanly sharp canines in her mouth.
In response to Epsilon's grin, Ree unexpectedly breathes a sigh of relief, believing that the intimidating smile was meant to be a gesture of hatchets being buried.

"Good..." she thought "...She's just a demon...I thought she just hated me.."

In a show of good faith, Ree smiles back, revealing to Epsilon her equally fearsome set of massive, hazardous teeth.

Luckily for Ree, this display, like the small beings that shifted around inside and around her body, were only visible to demonkind or those who could detect it.

Unluckily for Ree, it's still incredibly painful whenever she accidentally bites her tongue.

(
@CelticSol )

@LokiofSP[/URL] , @Daimao , @Tazmodo @Light ]

Epsilon & Leonidas

Before Eppie can retort, an armoured car, that, by the looks of it, could probably double as a tank if it really wanted to, pulls up to the front of the cafe. The loud, rumbling engine cuts off as the driver, a large burly man, climbs out of the driver's side, entering the cafe and looking around at the patrons. Once his eyes land on the group, he lumbers over, starling the ever living hell out of Leo as he sudden speaks in clumsy English, his thickly accented, booming voice carrying a lot more than he probably knows, "Your leaders meet my leader. You come with me now. I have place to sleep."

Eppie blinks up at the man, surprised by his sudden arrival, then looks to Australia, "Well, I guess your sister and the other guy found who they were looking for."

RJ had bought all the materials he needed and heard the tank like vehicle. He walked over to the Cafe after texting his siblings who were on the way. Skylar followed close behind him with Clare next to her. She was exhausted after looking for Skylar all day.

RJ put his supplies next to the vehicle and looked at the group. "Who's this guy?" @(anyone)

CelticSol said:
(@Caped Baldy , @LokiofSP , @Daimao , @Tazmodo @Light ]
Epsilon & Leonidas

Before Eppie can retort, an armoured car, that, by the looks of it, could probably double as a tank if it really wanted to, pulls up to the front of the cafe. The loud, rumbling engine cuts off as the driver, a large burly man, climbs out of the driver's side, entering the cafe and looking around at the patrons. Once his eyes land on the group, he lumbers over, starling the ever living hell out of Leo as he sudden speaks in clumsy English, his thickly accented, booming voice carrying a lot more than he probably knows, "Your leaders meet my leader. You come with me now. I have place to sleep."

Eppie blinks up at the man, surprised by his sudden arrival, then looks to Australia, "Well, I guess your sister and the other guy found who they were looking for."
Marshalllooked at the guy and then at the others. He turned back around and scratched his head. "Does this mean you're an ally? If so show us the way our leaders kind of have a habit of wandering off without any regards to the group they are leading but I'm sure they'll be back any time."

Suria

Suria looked at the man exiting the car up and down, almost sizing him up. He blew air from his lips as he faced the man, "I don't know, my mom always that said you should never get into a car with a stranger, especially one that looks like he could knock you out just by breathing on you. Then again, my mom thought children were supposed to eat dog food for the first five years of my life, so..." He shrugged and looked to the rest of the group, "No idea who of you guys want to go with them, but I'll probably go with Kansas and Ms. Hannigan because they actually seem to know what's going on currently." He gestured to Eppie and Austrianna, closing his eyes and waiting to see what was happening.

@Caped Baldy @Daimao @Tazmodo

Kristen

Although Kristen was initially confused by how her big sister had decided to splash the dolphin, the thought soon left her head when they were both hit by a wave of water. Kristen took a moment to recover and process what had just happened, and although she was originally pissed, she soon realized that although it was horribly deformed, she could get into a splashing competition with a fucking DOLPHIN! She grabbed her sister by the shoulders with excitement in her eyes, "Juniper, listen to me! If we can get high enough, we could both fall with enough force to make the water go everywhere and DRENCH the thing! Trust me on this one, it will be so fucking worth it!"

@Light

Faolan

Faolan nodded at Leo's words, but still didn't feel entirely okay with talking to him. But on the other hand, somebody was willing to listen to him, and it'd be rude to not say something at least. He opened his mouth when some guy came and said that their leaders had met. He shut his mouth once again, only managing to look away while feeling a bit akward once more as he waited for some kind of decision to be made for him.

NIGHT HAS COME

Birds of Wind & Austrianna

Birds made out of wind that were the size of a tank fly around the area of the town and outside of it. They end up scooping all the children who weren't at the restaurant up so they could bring food to their babies. All the birds group together not too far from the ground with all the kids and end up getting spooked by the large car. They end up dropping all the kids right before the man with all the others, making the group complete. Austrianna raises her hand at how odd it was that all the kids plus two more conveniently drop before them. She leaves money on the table and stands up, dusting her pants off and heading towards the car. "Lets go everyone." Austrianna waits until everyone gets into the car. Once they do she gets in the car herself and closes the door, waiting for the man to drive them to the chosen destination. "We're ready." ( @Caped Baldy @GingerBread @Daimao @CelticSol @The Imperial Flame )

Zalena

Zalena taps her chin with her finger and hums, thinking on the question Diego asked them. "Well I'm not from Earth so I don't know if my origin matters. It's a silly place anyways!" Zalena looks around the place and thinks about the room distribution. "Castiel as leaders do we have to stay in the same room together?" At this moment the deity within Castiel's system runs low and stops fueling his body. Zalena seems to energetic to stand still and wait on an answer. The edges of her horns and the tips of her hair glow a bright blue. ( @GingerBread @CelticSol )

CelticSol said:
(@Caped Baldy , @LokiofSP , @Daimao , @Tazmodo @Light ]
Epsilon & Leonidas

LokiofSP said:
Suria
Suria looked at the man exiting the car up and down, almost sizing him up. He blew air from his lips as he faced the man, "I don't know, my mom always that said you should never get into a car with a stranger, especially one that looks like he could knock you out just by breathing on you. Then again, my mom thought children were supposed to eat dog food for the first five years of my life, so..." He shrugged and looked to the rest of the group, "No idea who of you guys want to go with them, but I'll probably go with Kansas and Ms. Hannigan because they actually seem to know what's going on currently." He gestured to Eppie and Austrianna, closing his eyes and waiting to see what was happening.

@Light @CelticSol @Caped Baldy @Daimao @Tazmodo

Kristen

Although Kristen was initially confused by how her big sister had decided to splash the dolphin, the thought soon left her head when they were both hit by a wave of water. Kristen took a moment to recover and process what had just happened, and although she was originally pissed, she soon realized that although it was horribly deformed, she could get into a splashing competition with a fucking DOLPHIN! She grabbed her sister by the shoulders with excitement in her eyes, "Juniper, listen to me! If we can get high enough, we could both fall with enough force to make the water go everywhere and DRENCH the thing! Trust me on this one, it will be so fucking worth it!"

@Light

Faolan

Faolan nodded at Leo's words, but still didn't feel entirely okay with talking to him. But on the other hand, somebody was willing to listen to him, and it'd be rude to not say something at least. He opened his mouth when some guy came and said that their leaders had met. He shut his mouth once again, only managing to look away while feeling a bit akward once more as he waited for some kind of decision to be made for him.
Once inside of the car, Ree states a rather obvious question to the group and to the driver.

"This seems really cool and all, but isn't this kind of ride really..noticable? What if the police stop us for something?"

Light said:

NIGHT HAS COME

Birds of Wind & Austrianna

Birds made out of wind that were the size of a tank fly around the area of the town and outside of it. They end up scooping all the children who weren't at the restaurant up so they could bring food to their babies. All the birds group together not too far from the ground with all the kids and end up getting spooked by the large car. They end up dropping all the kids right before the man with all the others, making the group complete. Austrianna raises her hand at how odd it was that all the kids plus two more conveniently drop before them. She leaves money on the table and stands up, dusting her pants off and heading towards the car. "Lets go everyone." Austrianna waits until everyone gets into the car. Once they do she gets in the car herself and closes the door, waiting for the man to drive them to the chosen destination. "We're ready." ( @Caped Baldy @Caped Baldy @Embaga Elder @Inheritance @MTchaos1134

Castiel

Castiel stayed quiet the entire time that Diego was leading them to the place they were going to be staying at. He mostly looked around the surrounding area, trying to create a map of the place in his head, so that if need be, he'd know where everything was, in relation to everything else. Castiel also wasn't talking because he didn't really feel like striking up casual conversation with Diego at the moment.

When they got to the building, Castiel took note that it didn't exactly look good; It looked run down and to Castiel, not somewhere he'd really choose to stay himself, unless there weren't any other options.
'I can deal with this.. Maybe it'll help give me a new perspective on everything, make me feel better about what I have.. Well had. I wonder how everyone else will deal with this; some of the people in the group seemed like spoiled brats, though it wasn't many of them.. I just hope no one tries to kick off.'

Castiel shrugged to himself and watched as Diego knocked in, what sounded like a specific rhythm. 'I guess they've got a secret knock then' When Habiba Spoke to Diego, Castiel noted that she seemed to resent the fact that they were there, though he said nothing about it, not wanting to anger any of the people who were helping them in any way, even if they were doing it

begrudgingly.
'I understand that they're suspicious of us, but aren't we going to be helping them? I guess just saying that means nothing... I probably wouldn't put my trust in someone who just showed up and said that they were going to do great things..'

As they started to enter the building, Castiel felt his sight start to go, leaving him blind and with no clue of what the layout of the building was anyway. 'Fantastic..' He sighed lightly as he was reminded that his sight was on a time limit and gaining it back was limited as well, since he didn't have enough injections to just carelessly use them like that. Castiel shrugged when Diego asked where they were from. "We're all from different places, though I don't think it matters too much" When Zalena started talking to him, He looked over to where he heard her voice coming from. "We don't have to stay in the same room as each other, if you don't want to; If we did, it could make things easier, I guess"

@Light @CelticSol

Mary

"No I'm fine, thank you"
Mary was about to sit down with Marshall, until an armored car drove up to the cafe and told them, in broken english that they were there to to take them to the place with their groups leaders, and that they'd found a place to sleep. Though Mary was nervous, because although she believed in giving everyone a chance, she was also told not to get in cars with strangers.

@Tazmodo @Light @CelticSol

Maya

Behind Zalena, from pretty much out of nowhere, appeared a ten year old little girl, wearing a fake moustache. "Hey, Zalena!" She tapped her on the shoulder and smiled up at her. "It's me, Maya. I'm wearing a disguise" Maya pulled the Moustache off of her face and dropped it to the floor "See! I bet you didn't even know it was me" Maya smiled up at Zalena before getting a look of intense thinking on her face as she tried to remember why she'd come to visit Zalena.

Maya started smiling again as she remembered.
"I brought you some cookies!" Maya said as she pulled out a box from out of nowhere; The box had 'Maya's magic cookies' Scribbled on top of it messily. "I made them myself! They're all magic; They all do magical things when you eat them, isn't that really cool?" Maya smile slowly started to fade as she remembered something else she wanted to ask Zalena about. "Do you know where mommy is? I couldn't find her anywhere! I even looked under all the cushions and down the back of the couch!"

@Light @CelticSol @GingerBread

GingerBread said:
Castiel
Castiel stayed quiet the entire time that Diego was leading them to the place they were going to be staying at. He mostly looked around the surrounding area, trying to create a map of the place in his head, so that if need be, he'd know where everything was, in relation to everything else. Castiel also wasn't talking because he didn't really feel like striking up casual conversation with Diego at the moment.

When they got to the building, Castiel took note that it didn't exactly look good; It looked run down and to Castiel, not somewhere he'd really choose to stay himself, unless there weren't any other options.
'I can deal with this.. Maybe it'll help give me a new perspective on everything, make me feel better about what I have.. Well had. I wonder how everyone else will deal with this; some of the people in the group seemed like spoiled brats, though it wasn't many of them.. I just hope no one tries to kick off.'

Castiel shrugged to himself and watched as Diego knocked in, what sounded like a specific rhythm. 'I guess they've got a secret knock then' When Habiba Spoke to Diego, Castiel noted that she seemed to resent the fact that they were there, though he said nothing about it, not wanting to anger any of the people who were helping them in any way, even if they were doing it

begrudgingly.
'I understand that they're suspicious of us, but aren't we going to be helping them? I guess just saying that means nothing... I probably wouldn't put my trust in someone who just showed up and said that they were going to do great things..'

As they started to enter the building, Castiel felt his sight start to go, leaving him blind and with no clue of what the layout of the building was anyway. 'Fantastic..' He sighed lightly as he was reminded that his sight was on a time limit and gaining it back was limited as well, since he didn't have enough injections to just carelessly use them like that. Castiel shrugged when Diego asked where they were from. "We're all from different places, though I don't think it matters too much" When Zalena started talking to him, He looked over to where he heard her voice coming from. "We don't have to stay in the same room as each other, if you don't want to; If we did, it could make things easier, I guess"

@Light @CelticSol

Mary

"No I'm fine, thank you"
Mary was about to sit down with Marshall, until an armored car drove up to the cafe and told them, in broken english that they were there to to take them to the place with their groups leaders, and that they'd found a place to sleep. Though Mary was nervous, because although she believed in giving everyone a chance, she was also told not to get in cars with strangers.

@Tazmodo @Light @CelticSol

Maya

Behind Zalena, from pretty much out of nowhere, appeared a ten year old little girl, wearing a fake moustache. "Hey, Zalena!" She tapped her on the shoulder and smiled up at her. "It's me, Maya. I'm wearing a disguise" Maya pulled the Moustache off of her face and dropped it to the floor "See! I bet you didn't even know it was me" Maya smiled up at Zalena before getting a look of intense thinking on her face as she tried to remember why she'd come to visit Zalena.

Maya started smiling again as she remembered.
"I brought you some cookies!" Maya said as she pulled out a box from out of nowhere; The box had 'Maya's magic cookies' Scribbled on top of it messily. "I made them myself! They're all magic; They all do magical things when you eat them, isn't that really cool?" Maya smile slowly started to fade as she remembered something else she wanted to ask Zalena about. "Do you know where mommy is? I couldn't find her anywhere! I even looked under all the cushions and down the back of the couch!"

@Light @CelticSol @GingerBread
Marshall saw Mary and waved her over. "Mary it's ok. Nothing will happen to you I promise I'll protect you. Anyways we have to talk to the station tomorrow remember? You'll want a good night's rest for them to take you seriously. If our leaders decided we stay here then just trust them. It'll be ok." He held his hand out to help her into the big vehicle. "And on our way you can make friends with the big guy so he won't be a stranger anymore."

Suria

Suria stands up with a sigh and slowly walks into the car, he sits down and attempts to squeeze into a corner, resting his head on his palm as he once again attempts to sleep.

Faolan

Faolan squeezes out of his sheet and opts to instead stand next to Austrianna as everybody else gets into the car, finding himself feeling a bit better next to her. He lets out a bit of a relived sigh and feels his body relax a bit. He stuffs his hands in his pockets as he keeps his body as close to hers as possible without touching her, making sure to not do anything that may actually draw to much attention to himself, instead feeling better letting her presence take priority over his...

Kristen

Kristen was confused by the sudden change of events, from being carried by a bird and feeling the urge to pummel it, to being in front of everyone...in a swimsuit...fresh out of the water...very cold. It was uncomfortable to say the least and she made sure to let her anger known, "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW?!" She held her arms and shook slightly at the sudden difference between the temperature of the water and the temperature of the air. She looked absolutely irate, her eyes wide and her brow slanted, she looked around the crowd for answers while also trying to take as much attention from Juniper as she could, attempting to at the very least not completely kill her sister from embarrassment.

@Caped Baldy @Embaga Elder @MTchaos1134 @Inheritance

Andrew Blight

He pocketed the feather, and got in the car saying nothing. He missed none of them, yet still stared around the car. He didn't care where they went, what they did, what they learned, he gave no shits. What he cared about now, is selling this feather...and making sure that bird burned. In the end, he did what he always did. He sat in the car and was silent. He was here to see and be seen. And to listen. @Caped Baldy @Embaga Elder @MTchaos1134

Zalena

Zalena takes the box of cookies from Maya with small smile, she turns to Diego and nods her head. "Thank you! I think we'll be fine from here once my other friends arrive! We should be out by morning, to complete the mission!" Zalena salutes to him and turns to Maya, preparing to tell her older sister about the news. "Well mom was kidnapped with dad and we're going on an adventure with other friends of mine to save them! Turns out we were destined to do this!" Zalena drops to her knees before Maya to match her height, expecting a kiss on her forehead for being so awesome. "What's the bag of cookies for anyways?" ( @Caped Baldy @Embaga Elder @Tazmodo @LokiofSP @MTchaos1134 @Daimao @Inheritance @The Imperial Flame @GingerBread )[/size]

Maya

"Oh... Oh!" Maya smiled at Zalena as she realised that she was just playing a game with Isabel, like the ones that Temperance took her on. "It sounds like a lot of fun" She smiled at Zalena as she dropped to her knees, becoming Level with her. "I made the cookies myself, I thought you'd want some. I even made them magical! But be careful, don't eat too many and don't be mean and not share them." Maya gently booped Zalena on the nose. "Anyway, I'll see you later; I've got a lot of fun adventures to go on. I hope you have a lot of fun with your adventure as well" Maya then disappeared, cookies appearing to fall from above Maya, disappearing at the same time that she did.

@Light @GingerBread @CelticSol

Castiel

Castiel looked towards the direction where he heard another persons voice, slowly identifying the voice as Zalena's sister. Castiel wondered which one it was, since he was sure he'd already seen all of them already, and none of them seemed to be that energetic apart from Zalena. When he heard Maya say that she was going, Castiel slowly started shuffling towards Zalena; He went to tap her on the shoulder, but he ended up clenching his teeth and letting out a slight hiss as he cut himself on the tip of Zalena's horn; He moved his hand away from Zalena's head so he wouldn't drip any of his blood onto her.
"Um.. Zalena? I don't want to, um, bother you or anything. But, I've lost my sight again" Castiel whispered, hoping that it was loud enough so that she could hear, but quiet enough that no one else could.

@Light @CelticSol

Zalena

Zalena was about to say goodbye to her sister but Castiel had cut his palm on her horn. The edges of her horns and the tips of her hair no longer glow blue but glow a very bright white. Fear had struck her face since she hurt her friend even if she didn't mean to, her blind friend. She was supposed to help him out and make sure this didn't happen but she goofed already and hurt him herself. He had just helped her out as well, making her feel better yet here she went, harming him. Anxiety began to fill her stomach as she turned around, "I'm sorry Castiel! Please forgive....me..." Zalena's voice grows terribly weak at the sight of his blood. She seems enchanted at the sight of it trailing down his hand, unable to process the words he's saying. Her hair and edges of her horns go from white to ombré pink to red. There was much more red than pink visible in her features. Zalena's eyes no longer carried the friendly tone they had before, they only had eyes of a starved predator. Zalena opens her mouth with a slow but heavy breath, revealing sharp fangs on both top and bottom row. Usually she wouldn't show this even if she had the second best self control over her instincts when hungry compared to her other siblings. Zalena hasn't had blood from her mother in a while since she usually lays off for a few days. Juniper needs to draw blood from her mother to last several days and Austrianna would feed from her mother's body as well. Even though she can regenerate it would still be taxing on their mother if they ate three times a day seven times a week. For Zalena this was the first time contemplating feeding off of someone other than her mother. It was something she couldn't help...she just couldn't resist the calling. This is exactly why she dived straight for Castiel and grabs his hand, pressing her open mouth to his bleeding palm and bites into it as well. She begins not only swallowing the blood on his palm but drawing even more from it. Since this was someone else's blood other than her mother's it was her official first taste of actual blood outside of the family. It felt completely different than what she was used to and filled her with more energy but at the same time it made her crave more. Zalena's eyes permanently glow a more sinister shade of red and her pupils become more snake eyed. The more she drank the more pink began to overtake the red. It was at this moment that Zalena's heart began to beat slowly and her body became colder than it usually was. She was one step closer to becoming a full kresnik. ( @GingerBread )

Castiel

Castiel's non-bleeding hand went to the back of his head, as he started rubbing it awkwardly. "It's fine, It was my fault any-" Castiel groaned as he was knocked to the ground, before feeling someone starting to suck on his hand. 'Um.. What's going on?' His eyes widened slightly as he felt like his blood was being sucked out of him. He quickly pushed whoever was on top of him off of him, leading to whoever's teeth were in his hand, being ripped forcibly out of him, leaving a rather large gash in his hand, causing him to bleed even more, while letting out a hiss.

He tried to stand up and back away, but ended up falling back onto his ass, while trying to move backward, only stopping when he thought he was far enough away; He grabbed onto his chain dagger, not really sure how he'd use it if he couldn't see the guy and his hand was bleeding heavily anyway.
"Zalena?! You there? Some guy is attacking me, Go get help or something! Please!" Castiel was slightly panicking now, because he probably looked worthless since he was being attacked, and couldn't really even defend himself, but mostly because he feared he was going to die.

@Light @CelticSol

Zalena

Zalena falls back since she was pushed off by Castiel. Once the back of her head hits the ground she snaps out of whatever trance she was in and felt terrible. Her hair and horns were a mix of purple and white. Zalena sits up and her eyes widen at the sight of Castiel bleeding even more with a panicked expression. This was her fault...all of her fault. She couldn't control herself and this is what happened. Every time she's alone with him she just becomes a different person and it's been in the negative genre each time. With this, it was obvious that she was the problem between the two. Since she did this to her friend she had to be honest about it. Zalena shifts through Castiel's bag, pulling out another one of his injections. Zalena crawls over to Castiel since he was still on the floor and sets both hands on each side of him above his waist. She was on all fours leaning on to Castiel as she injected him in the arm so he could see the honest truth. "I'm sorry. I just saw the blood and I couldn't help myself. I was so hungry..." Zalena seemed extremely apologetic, even with her new eyes. "Please don't freak out...I wont do it again. Don't tell anyone either! I can get your hand healed by my relative when he arrives...y-yeah." There was blood on Zalena's lips and chin. Her voice was cracking and honestly she looked nothing like she usually does in terms of attitude excluding the genuine feeling in her eyes. ( @GingerBread )

Castiel

Castiel felt slightly scared as he felt someone place their ice cold hands onto him, when he felt something prick him in the arm, he felt even more fearful, until his sight started to return and he saw Zalena on all fours in front of him, with blood on her lips and chin as she started to explain what just happened. Castiel just stayed quiet for a few moments, not really sure what to say or do; He was still afraid but didn't want to hurt Zalena's feelings since she seemed upset about it already. 'What should I do?! I should run, she could attack me again, I don't think I have enough blood to survive another 'attack' like that; I'm bleeding heavily as well!'

Castiel opened his mouth to say something to Zalena, but quickly shut it again.
'But, I don't want to hurt her feelings; She seems genuinely upset about doing it.. and she doesn't seem like she meant to actually hurt me... But she did ask me not to tell anyone.. maybe that's the reason..?' Castiel brought his hand up to his face and started rubbing it, smearing some of his blood over it. 'No that's probably not the reason; She probably just doesn't want anyone to dislike her for what she is... I guess it's kinda the same reason I don't want to tell people I'm blind... I guess' Castiel took a deep breath as he took his hands away from his face, doing his best to smile at Zalena, though he couldn't really keep it up, between the pain from his hand and the fear of dying. "Alright... I won't tell anyone... and I think you should also wipe my blood off of your face, not only is it offputting, but it's kind of a giveaway" Castiel sighed and looked down at his lap. "And I guess I forgive you, you seem sorry about it.... Though I feel like I shouldn't..."

@Light

Zalena

Zalena frowns at how she felt like he possibly didn't want to forgive her but she shouldn't doubt him. She didn't know how they could get cleaned off anytime soon so she had some form of an idea. "We can go find a lake or something to get washed off. If there even is something like that around here. I don't know about the geography of Earth to be honest. Don't tell anyone about that either." Zalena takes off her jacket, leaving her in a tank top so she could wrap it around Castiel's hand. "If we're fast enough the others wont arrive before we're done washing off. It's pretty dark out so no one would be able to see us...nor would we be able to see each other in the water." ( @GingerBread ) ( It's about to get spicy... )

<p>

<span style="color:#0080ff;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Castiel</span></span></span>

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<span style="color:#000000;">Castiel raised an eyebrow when Zalena suggested they go to a lake to get cleaned off. </span><span style="color:#0080ff;">"Is that really the best option? I mean, couldn't we just wet a cloth or something? Besides, I don't really want to get my clothes wet" </span><span style="color:#000000;">Castiel brought his hand up to the back of his head, only realising that his hand was still bleeding quite a bit, once it started to leak into his head, starting to dry into it as well as on the skin underneath before pulling it away and getting it wrapped up in Zalena's jacket, making him feel bad about staining it with his blood. </span><span style="color:#0080ff;">"Though it might be the quickest way... But what if one of us gets hurt by something? I'm not in the best condition right now... It's dark and neither of us really know this place do we? I mean I do have a flashlight in my bag, but I don't know if it has batters or not.." </span><span style="color:#000000;">Castiel shrugged and gave Zalena a small smile. </span><span style="color:#0080ff;">"I'll be fine until tomorrow, I don't really need to wash it all off now...</span><span style="color:#0080ff;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Though I'm not sure how I'd explain it to anyone..</span></span><span style="color:#0080ff;">"

</span></p>

<span style="color:#0080ff;">

</span><p><span style="color:#0080ff;">

</span></p>

<span style="color:#0080ff;">

</span><p><span style="color:#0080ff;">

</span><a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/10734-light/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="10734" href="<___base_url___>/profile/10734-light/" rel=""><span style="color:#0080ff;">@Light</span></a>

</p>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back