• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
GingerBread said:
Castiel relaxed slightly when Rashida agreed to give them a place to stay, but when Diego placed his hands on their shoulders, he tensed up slightly and then relaxed, since Rashida had already agreed to help them. "Alright. Thanks" Castiel smiled briefly at Rasida before reaching into his bag and pulling out $500. "So, should I give the money to you? Or is there someone else, you'd like me to give it to?" Castiel had his arm extended out slightly, holding the money in his hand. He was told he wasn't allowed to shake Rashida's hand, so he wasn't really sure what else he wasn't allowed to do, but he also didn't want to seem rude or anything; He was really regretting not learning about other cultures now.
(@Light )

Rashida casually plucks the money out of Castiel's outstretched hand, turning a bit to hand it to one of the men behind her, who shoves it into his back pocket with a grunted comment in Arabic. She turns back to Castiel and Zalena, crossing her arms, "Diego will take you two to a safehouse. It is a couple blocks from here once you reach the surface, but it doesn't take long to get there. You'll be fed and given somewhere safe and warm to sleep for the night. It will not be glamorous, but it is better than the streets, I suppose. If you can give me an approximate location of the rest of your group, then I can send someone to pick them up."

CelticSol said:
Rashida looks intently at the pair of teenagers, pursing her lips in deep thought. After a long pause, she sighs, "If you pay that money, I will set you up with somewhere safe to stay. It will not be here, as there would be no way to smuggle your group without drawing unwanted attention, but it will be just as safe."
"About the so-called 'destiny' you speak of... I have never been superstitious, and I have never believed in prophecies or any such things; with the world we live in, I cannot afford to rely on chance," Her eyes lift to Diego, who stands behind the pair, "What do you think, Diego?"

Diego settles both his hands on each of the teenagers' shoulders, his fingertips barely brushing their skin at their necks. After a handful of seconds, he shrugs, and drops his hands from them, "They're not lying. They wholeheartedly believe in everything they're saying. The girl's a little hyperactive, but otherwise... Both seem sane to me. I have no reason to actually doubt them. If they're telling the truth... It could be a leg up, y'know?"

Rashida looks at the pair again, intensely inspecting them as she taps the fingers of her right hand on her lips. "If what you say is true," Rashida says, after a long, pregnant pause, "Then you could be a real help to our cause. You overthrow the Monarch, and my group and myself will handle the rest. I can get into contact with the other rebel groups on the continent, and they will do the same. If you are truly destined to overthrow the Monarchs, then my allegiance is yours, and you will have my support for as long as you need it."

(@Caped Baldy , @Daimao , @Light )

Leo shrugs, "Ah, I've been good, I guess. Besides this whole..." He waves his hand in air trying to find a word, "...quest... thing... I haven't really done anything interesting lately," He pauses, thinking a second, then shrugs a bit sheepishly, "Well, depends on your definition of cool stuff, I guess."

Eppie catches Australia or whatever-the-fuck-her-name-was is staring at her, which was... weird. Just a little bit. Okay, maybe more than a little bit, once Eppie realizes the look in her eyes is hungry. Not even the usual hungry Eppie might get from random men when she walked down the streets at home - the type where they look like they want to bend you over a table and say so - but a genuine, 'I'm-going-to-Hannibal-Lector-cannibal-eat-you' type of hungry. After five seconds of staring, Eppie starts to drum her fingers on the table. After ten seconds of staring, Eppie tries to do that dumbass breathing exercise the juvy counselor told her to do when she's getting pissed of over something that's not worth it - where she breathes deeply ten times so she doesn't square the fuck up - but by the time she finishes that, Australia is still fucking staring at her. Eppie sighs in loud, open exasperation as she abruptly turns in her seat to fully face the other girl, and says in the most blatantly aggravated tone she can muster, "Can I help you? Or are you just going to stare at me without fucking saying anything?"
Deciding that one altercation between members was enough for today, Ree decided to nip this ensuing conflict at the bud.

Forcing her most disarming smile and wedging as much of herself as she can between Eppie and Austrianna, She tries to assuage Eppie's temper.

"Hey now! We're all friends here. We're gonna be stuck with each other for a while, so we might as well try to get along, right?"

( @Light @CelticSol )

Evangelise

"My name is Evangelise, thank you for introducing yourselves." Evangelise bows back at Judecata and Pedeapsa. "What brings you out into the jungle dressed like that, don't you feel hot?" Evangelise was trying to change the subject since she didn't want to answer Andrew's questions. Once again he was pressing her with these uncomfortable questions. ( @Caped Baldy @Daimao )

Juniper

Juniper raises her hands in front of her face to block out the water coming her way. She puts her hands down after the water hits her with a small smile. "That looked fun..." She wanted to try it but decided against it, walking into the water instead. She was testing the waters to see how deep it was and found that it wasn't that bad along the shore. She could imagine that it would get deeper since it could hide that large creature. "How deep do you think this is?" Juniper begins to look around at the water and splashes some around. ( @LokiofSP )

Zalena

Zalena jumps for joy once Rashida accepts them, finding it hard to contain her excitement. "Alright I am so texting my sister about this!" Zalena pulls out her phone and allows her fingers to fly rapidly, sending two texts swiftly. "They know now and should be ready! She told me that she's with the majority of the group down at this restaurant!" She flips the phone for Rashida to look at the restaurant name. She turns the phone away after and scoots over to Castiel, poking him in the arm. "This is great isn't it? We can totally continue this adventure!" Zalena also texts Mary the same news she sent to Austrianna."Can I have your number Rashida?" ( @GingerBread @CelticSol )

Last edited by a moderator:
Skylar found her way to where RJ was and he wrapped up her ankle. She sat with him waiting on the others both in an awkward silence.

Light said:

Evangelise

"My name is Evangelise, thank you for introducing yourselves." Evangelise bows back at Judecata and Pedeapsa. "What brings you out into the jungle dressed like that, don't you feel hot?" Evangelise was trying to change the subject since she didn't want to answer Andrew's questions. Once again he was pressing her with these uncomfortable questions. ( @Caped Baldy @Caped Baldy @Daimao

Light said:

Evangelise

"My name is Evangelise, thank you for introducing yourselves." Evangelise bows back at Judecata and Pedeapsa. "What brings you out into the jungle dressed like that, don't you feel hot?" Evangelise was trying to change the subject since she didn't want to answer Andrew's questions. Once again he was pressing her with these uncomfortable questions. ( @Caped Baldy @Daimao )

Juniper

Juniper raises her hands in front of her face to block out the water coming her way. She puts her hands down after the water hits her with a small smile. "That looked fun..." She wanted to try it but decided against it, walking into the water instead. She was testing the waters to see how deep it was and found that it wasn't that bad along the shore. She could imagine that it would get deeper since it could hide that large creature. "How deep do you think this is?" Juniper begins to look around at the water and splashes some around. ( @LokiofSP )

Zalena

Zalena jumps for joy once Rashida accepts them, finding it hard to contain her excitement. "Alright I am so texting my sister about this!" Zalena pulls out her phone and allows her fingers to fly rapidly, sending two texts swiftly. "They know now and should be ready! She told me that she's with the majority of the group down at this restaurant!" She flips the phone for Rashida to look at the restaurant name. She turns the phone away after and scoots over to Castiel, poking him in the arm. "This is great isn't it? We can totally continue this adventure!" Zalena also texts Mary the same news she sent to Austrianna."Can I have your number Rashida?" ( @GingerBread @CelticSol )

"
Not really, its meant to stay at a specific temperature, though if i was at the dessert things would be different., its humid. not hot though, and, we were uh.. doing business, or work. we were looking for a rare plant, which sadly, we didn't find." she said, looking for a place too sit after she spoke.

Andrew Blight

He glared at the girl, and snickered. Fine, have it her way. "Everlace? Whatever you're called- I lied about my father's name. I think I'll come back for the rest of that bird, after all it's a myth! Until now, this feather will bring swarms!" He laughed a bit, then turned to go back to the town. He was in no hurry to leave, and went at a casual pace. @Light @MTchaos1134

RJ got up and took his money and a shopping list he had been working on ever see they got there. It would take all of his money but it was well worth it. And if he needed to he had some old connection to the black market where he could sell some old useless prototypes like he usually did when low on cash. Skylar followed from behind so she wouldn't get lost again. Both didn't say a word.

Light said:

Evangelise

Evangelise backs away from Andrew and frowns, setting her hands on her sides. "E-Evangelise." She tries to turn around and walks away, she really had to go home. "I was going on a stroll with permission from my mother, I really have to go!" Evangelise was seriously uncomfortable with how aggressive this boy was getting. She had to get home fast since being alone with these types of boys meant trouble. ( @Inheritance )

Nun

"Hhhmmm...about the king? Well he's united Africa and banned all other religions to bring us the glorious religion of the monarchs that I heavily believe in. With doing this he's used the riches Africa's land has to offer to make this continent first world and on par with European countries. He has beautiful powers that reign over temperature and lives in his castle within Egypt. He is also a very beautiful man might I add." She smiles at the comments she makes about her king. ( @Embaga Elder )
The cousins each took a mental note of what she said. But one thing they didn't understand was what exactly is the monarch religion. Neither of them knew exactly what is was. If you don't mind me asking, what exactly is the monarch religion about?? He hoped he didn't raise any type of suspicion just from asking that.

Suria

Suria looks at the table full of people and takes one hand out from his pocket, waving at everyone, "Hey there, I've decided to give up on sleep to have an awkward interaction with people I hardly know..." He pulled up a separate chair, sitting down and resting an elbow on the table, placing his face in his open palm. He looked over the table with seeming disinterest before taking his arm off the table and putting it on the back of his chair, slouching further into his chair. He began to make noises with his mouth, unsure of what to say. After a few moments his eyes wandered around the table, but this time he paused slightly at each person and mumbling something to himself at the sight of each person, "Kansas, Ledge, Ms. Hannigan..." He continued to do this, going around the table and looking at somebody before saying something in just above a whisper.

@Caped Baldy @Daimao

Kristen

Kristen shrugged, "No idea. but it can't be that bad. We did see some kids swimming in it earlier..." She smiled at her older sister and extended a hand, continuing to tread water with the other, "You need to stop worrying about everything Juniper, just enjoy the water! It's only slightly warm."

@Light

Faolan

Faolan nodded at Leo and barley let out a response. He looked down at his hands, unsure of how to respond; on one hand, Leo had left his words open for a response, but on the other hand he might also be bothering him. He did kinda come out of nowhere and just start asking questions for no reason, which was understandably weird. That also meant Leo probably saw him as weird which was really bad because he didn't want Leo to think he was weird and oh god he was sweating a little bit now and everyone could see it and now they knew he was nervous and he couldn't just leave because then people would know something was up and somebody would question him and-, "Just anything noteworthy is fine!" He spoke quickly and looked at Leo for a response, attempting to look as not awkward as possible.

@CelticSol

Castiel

Castiel stuck his hands into his pockets once Rashida took the money out of his hand. "Alright, thanks. We appreciate it" Castiel let Zalena handle letting Rashida know where everyone else in the group was, since she seemed to know it better than he did. Castiel couldn't help but smile at Zalena's excitement when she poked him in the arm. "Yeah, it's great" He didn't really think this adventure was good at all, with the whole 'parents being kidnapped and fated to take down a group of highly powerful people that also happen to rule over the continents' thing, but he couldn't say he didn't like some, if not most of the people that he had to work with.

@Light @CelticSol

Mary

"Sure! We should go and find the rest of the group as well-" Mary felt her phone vibrate as she got a text, she quickly pulled out her phone and saw the text was from Zalena; The text was letting her know where the rest of the group was and that they had managed to get a place to stay for the night. Mary then held the phone up to Marshall so that he could see the text, as well as where everyone was. "Now we can go meet up with everyone. Isn't that great?!"

@Tazmodo

GingerBread said:
Castiel

Castiel stuck his hands into his pockets once Rashida took the money out of his hand. "Alright, thanks. We appreciate it" Castiel let Zalena handle letting Rashida know where everyone else in the group was, since she seemed to know it better than he did. Castiel couldn't help but smile at Zalena's excitement when she poked him in the arm. "Yeah, it's great" He didn't really think this adventure was good at all, with the whole 'parents being kidnapped and fated to take down a group of highly powerful people that also happen to rule over the continents' thing, but he couldn't say he didn't like some, if not most of the people that he had to work with.

@Light @CelticSol

Mary

"Sure! We should go and find the rest of the group as well-" Mary felt her phone vibrate as she got a text, she quickly pulled out her phone and saw the text was from Zalena; The text was letting her know where the rest of the group was and that they had managed to get a place to stay for the night. Mary then held the phone up to Marshall so that he could see the text, as well as where everyone was. "Now we can go meet up with everyone. Isn't that great?!"

@Tazmodo
Marshal read the text the nodded. "Great let's go. Maybe then we can find out we we're here. Thank you for showing me the text Mary." He started to walk in the direction of the cafe the others were at. "Mary do you have a way of defending yourself? Like a power or trick? Given who your parents are you might have one."

THE SUN IS SETTING

Evangelise

Evangelise was horrified at what Andrew was about to do. She wanted to stop him but didn't have much time to stay, the sun was already setting. With great desperation she turns to the twins. "Can you please follow him and make sure he doesn't use that feather for evil intent! I cannot stop him myself since I lack the power to and the time. Please do me this kind deed! I'll repay you one day!" With that Evangelise races off into the jungle. ( @Caped Baldy @CelticSol @Daimao )

Juniper

Juniper looks down at the water and then looks over at the dolphin creature. "O-okay.." She cups her hands together and draws water in it. She then tosses the small amount of water she had in her hands at the dolphin creature. The creature immediately woke up and looked over at Juniper who though she was doing the opposite of worrying the right way. The creature lightly slaps it's tail on the water to send a wave of it at both Juniper and Kristen, splashing them back. Juniper's hair ended up becoming completely wet and she could only look towards Kristen for help. "What do we do? Do we splash back?" ( @LokiofSP )

Zalena

Zalena gives Castiel a bright smile as the tips of her hair glow more and the edges of her horns light up as well. "I think we should head to the next country tomorrow morning! The timing seems about right since we can't stay everywhere for long!" Zalena gets extremely close to Castiel's face with her own. Their noses were a skin cell away from one another since she was also standing on her toes. "Unless you have any objections? I'll be happy to listen to them!" ( @GingerBread @CelticSol )

Castiel

"I don't know how everyone else would feel about traveling to another country, like right after we got here; I'm fine with it myself and I'm sure we can convince everyone to go" Castiel was feeling kind of awkward since Zalena's face was literally right next to his. Castiel was also hoping he didn't have bad breath, though he was sure that he didn't. "It'll be quite a long journey, right? We should stock up on food and that, shouldn't we?" Castiel jokingly grinned at Zalena. "Anyway, why are you getting so close to me? Do you want to kiss me or something?"

@Light @CelticSol

Mary

Mary skipped alongside Marshal as they walked to the Cafe. "I don't think so... But I can heal people really well! Though if I do heal someone, I get hurt as well... But I can give the damage to other people, but that would be mean, so I don't do that. I promise!" Mary smiled up at Marshal.

@Tazmodo

GingerBread said:
Castiel
"I don't know how everyone else would feel about traveling to another country, like right after we got here; I'm fine with it myself and I'm sure we can convince everyone to go" Castiel was feeling kind of awkward since Zalena's face was literally right next to his. Castiel was also hoping he didn't have bad breath, though he was sure that he didn't. "It'll be quite a long journey, right? We should stock up on food and that, shouldn't we?" Castiel jokingly grinned at Zalena. "Anyway, why are you getting so close to me? Do you want to kiss me or something?"

@Light @CelticSol

Mary

Mary skipped alongside Marshal as they walked to the Cafe. "I don't think so... But I can heal people really well! Though if I do heal someone, I get hurt as well... But I can give the damage to other people, but that would be mean, so I don't do that. I promise!" Mary smiled up at Marshal.

@Tazmodo
Mary laughed. "Mary you're a good kid. Don't get yourself to much healing others I don't want you to get hurt to bad." When they arrived at the cafe he opened the door for her and followed her in.

Zalena

She smiles at the thought of having the group travel by tomorrow, this entire adventure would be amazing. "We can pack all of the food and water we want but you don't have to pack food for my two elder sisters and I, we don't eat regular food." She blinks at Castiel, dropping the previous smile she had when she hears his kissing comment. She stares into his eyes, curiosity beaming from her own. Why would Castiel say that, he was her friend after all. Unless he meant it seriously, though this could be some form of a joke she couldn't pick up on. If it was then she was happy to oblige. Zalena's smile returns with her newfound answer. "Of course I am, silly!" Zalena leans in and kisses Castiel on the nose with her gentle and cool lips. Her lips weren't warm since she was a kresnik but they weren't ice cold. They were at a stimulating level of cool, enough to raise a few goosebumps. She steps back and salutes towards Castiel, "Your humor has been noted and assisted!" ( @GingerBread @CelticSol )

Light said:

THE SUN IS SETTING

Evangelise

Evangelise was horrified at what Andrew was about to do. She wanted to stop him but didn't have much time to stay, the sun was already setting. With great desperation she turns to the twins. "Can you please follow him and make sure he doesn't use that feather for evil intent! I cannot stop him myself since I lack the power to and the time. Please do me this kind deed! I'll repay you one day!" With that Evangelise races off into the jungle. ( @Caped Baldy @CelticSol @Daimao )

Juniper

Juniper looks down at the water and then looks over at the dolphin creature. "O-okay.." She cups her hands together and draws water in it. She then tosses the small amount of water she had in her hands at the dolphin creature. The creature immediately woke up and looked over at Juniper who though she was doing the opposite of worrying the right way. The creature lightly slaps it's tail on the water to send a wave of it at both Juniper and Kristen, splashing them back. Juniper's hair ended up becoming completely wet and she could only look towards Kristen for help. "What do we do? Do we splash back?" ( @LokiofSP )

Zalena

Zalena gives Castiel a bright smile as the tips of her hair glow more and the edges of her horns light up as well. "I think we should head to the next country tomorrow morning! The timing seems about right since we can't stay everywhere for long!" Zalena gets extremely close to Castiel's face with her own. Their noses were a skin cell away from one another since she was also standing on her toes. "Unless you have any objections? I'll be happy to listen to them!" ( @GingerBread @CelticSol )

Yeah we do. I hope the leaders did their parts. The cousins starts eating. Hassan was the first to finish between them, since he eats big amounts. When finished the cousins wiped their mouths and hands with the napkins and are ready to leave. Alyson and Hassan looks at the nun.Thanks for the information and the food. It was very kind of you. Would you like for us to help you clean up? @Light

Light said:

THE SUN IS SETTING

Evangelise

Juniper

Zalena

Before they could ask anything, she was gone, and they were left a mission, which they were willing to fulfill whatever this feather was, it must be important. they follow the man, making sure they are not caught, by keeping a distance, and taking the quietest routes. and check twice before making a move, as they move across the trees and the ground.

@Inheritance

GingerBread said:
Castiel
Light said:
Zalena jumps for joy once Rashida accepts them, finding it hard to contain her excitement. "Alright I am so texting my sister about this!" Zalena pulls out her phone and allows her fingers to fly rapidly, sending two texts swiftly. "They know now and should be ready! She told me that she's with the majority of the group down at this restaurant!" She flips the phone for Rashida to look at the restaurant name. She turns the phone away after and scoots over to Castiel, poking him in the arm. "This is great isn't it? We can totally continue this adventure!" Zalena also texts Mary the same news she sent to Austrianna."Can I have your number Rashida?" ( @Caped Baldy @Daimao )

(
@Daimao , @LokiofSP )

Epsilon

Eppie's gaze slips from Australia to some other girl. By the smile and the tone, she's trying to disarm a conflict - which wouldn't have happened
anyway, unless Australia pushed for it - but something about the wedging herself between the two women really rubs Eppie the wrong way. This is the part where you breathe, Ep, she says to herself, but anger and irritation and frustration has already taken root, and yeah, she'll be the asshole for snapping at someone who, in hindsight, just wanted to help, but after everything that has happened today, she needs one fucking person to mind their own fucking business. Eppie bristles, snapping straighter as she turns to face the girl, her face drawing close as the full force of the Sapienti Temper™ hits her, and she says, very quietly, so neither Leo nor Faolan can overhear what she says, "I don't know if your pretty little head got the message, but most of our parents have been kidnapped. For all we know, this quest is pointless, because they might already be dead. I wasn't even starting a fight. I wasn't. I was asking fucking Australia over there why she has been staring at me for the past five seconds. So, yeah, maybe we do have to spend a lot of time together, maybe we should get along, but I am about five seconds from wasting an injection to burn down this entire city block, so if you could go sit down and mind your own damn business, that would be great. Now-" She grabs Ree's face, pushing her out from between herself and Austrianna, "THANK YOU for your honest and prompt answer to a complete valid and viable question-" She sends a sharp look to Ree, "- and I'm sorry I was sharp. It has been a very long, very hard day for me - as you can imagine - so my temper is not holding up."

LokiofSP said:
Faolan
Faolan nodded at Leo and barley let out a response. He looked down at his hands, unsure of how to respond; on one hand, Leo had left his words open for a response, but on the other hand he might also be bothering him. He did kinda come out of nowhere and just start asking questions for no reason, which was understandably weird. That also meant Leo probably saw him as weird which was really bad because he didn't want Leo to think he was weird and oh god he was sweating a little bit now and everyone could see it and now they knew he was nervous and he couldn't just leave because then people would know something was up and somebody would question him and-,
"Just anything noteworthy is fine!" He spoke quickly and looked at Leo for a response, attempting to look as not awkward as possible.

@CelticSol

Leonidas

Leo is somewhat confused by Faolan's sudden shift in mood, but notices how much more nervous he seems now, and gets rid of the answer he was prepping. By his memory, Faolan was a year or two younger than he was... If Leo was overwhelmed, he couldn't even imagine how overwhelmed Faolan must feel. His mother had mentioned once or twice in passing that Faolan had anxiety, or something of the sort, as Leo did, and it struck a chord with him how awful right now must be for him - Leo could handle crowds, but not stressful situations, but he didn't know about Faolan, who must hate everything about this; he stress, the crowds, all the people he doesn't know... By instinct, he puts his hand on the younger boy's shoulder, his expression sympathetic, "Hey, it's okay," He says softly. "Enough about me; I know you only know me from a few times our mothers have brought us together, but do you want to talk? I know everything is... well, crazy, but I can always listen."

Castiel

Castiel felt kinda awkward as Zalena just stared into his eyes for a couple of seconds, though before he could say anything Zalena kissed him; The coldness of her lips making a few of his hairs stand on end, as they were colder than he'd thought they'd be, along with the fact that he hadn't expected her to kiss him in the first place. 'She said she was leaning close to me to kiss me.. and then she did! Is she interested in me? Am I accidently leading her on? Or was she just doing it to throw me off? I don't know... and I'll just assume she was..'

Castiel was thankful when Rasida started talking, giving him a reason to not respond to what Zalena just did, sure that no matter what he said, it would be awkward as hell, at least on his end. He stayed quiet as Rasida placed her hand on the back of his neck and said something in a language he didn't even slightly know. "Thanks; We'll try our best" Castiel then looked towards Diego when Rasida turned him and Zalena towards him. Not wanting to be rude or get on anyone's bad side, since Zalena was offered to go first anyway, Castiel waited for Zalena to go up the ladder first, deciding that he'd follow after her.

@Caped Baldy
@Light @LokiofSP @CelticSol @Tazmodo

Nun

The nun shakes her head with a small smile, finding it sweet that they still insisted on helping. "No you've done enough. You should be on your way now since the night is about to come. Goodbye and have safe travels!" ( @Embaga Elder )

Austrianna

Austrianna decides not to comment on the altercation between Eppie and Ree since it'll become bigger than it already is. "I don't blame you for taking this harshly since we all handle certain things in our own unique ways. Though because of this I have a question for you now. It's not difficult or pressing like my other questions, I just want to know if I can depend on you in a fight. I assume you're capable, correct?" ( @CelticSol )

Zalena

Zalena lightly bows and tips her head as well. This was practiced many times at home due to royal duties that she always neglects to think about afterwards. She begins to climb the ladder ahead of them swiftly, unable to contain the excitement of reaching the safe-house. "Come on! Hurry, take us!" ( @CelticSol @GingerBread )

Zeta smiled slightly as his sister snaps at Ree, holding in a chuckle. Watching his sister get angry always brought enjoyment to Zeta's life. He continued to watch the altercation silently, leaning his chair back.

@Caped Baldy @whoever else is there

Light said:

Zalena

Zalena lightly bows and tips her head as well. This was practiced many times at home due to royal duties that she always neglects to think about afterwards. She begins to climb the ladder ahead of them swiftly, unable to contain the excitement of reaching the safe-house. "Come on! Hurry, take us!" ( @CelticSol @GingerBread )
GingerBread said:
Castiel
Castiel felt kinda awkward as Zalena just stared into his eyes for a couple of seconds, though before he could say anything Zalena kissed him; The coldness of her lips making a few of his hairs stand on end, as they were colder than he'd thought they'd be, along with the fact that he hadn't expected her to kiss him in the first place. 'She said she was leaning close to me to kiss me.. and then she did! Is she interested in me? Am I accidently leading her on? Or was she just doing it to throw me off? I don't know... and I'll just assume she was..'

Castiel was thankful when Rasida started talking, giving him a reason to not respond to what Zalena just did, sure that no matter what he said, it would be awkward as hell, at least on his end. He stayed quiet as Rasida placed her hand on the back of his neck and said something in a language he didn't even slightly know. "Thanks; We'll try our best" Castiel then looked towards Diego when Rasida turned him and Zalena towards him. Not wanting to be rude or get on anyone's bad side, since Zalena was offered to go first anyway, Castiel waited for Zalena to go up the ladder first, deciding that he'd follow after her.

@Light @CelticSol

Diego

Once Zalena practically scampers up the ladder, Diego looks at Castiel with a raised eyebrow, "You're looking a little flustered there, buddy," Diego runs his finger over his own cheek to show he's insinuating that Castiel is blushing, and climbs up the ladder with a cackle before Castiel can retort. At the top, he waits with Zalena for Castiel to climb up.

Light said:
Austrianna decides not to comment on the altercation between Eppie and Ree since it'll become bigger than it already is. "I don't blame you for taking this harshly since we all handle certain things in our own unique ways. Though because of this I have a question for you now. It's not difficult or pressing like my other questions, I just want to know if I can depend on you in a fight. I assume you're capable, correct?" ( @CelticSol )
Daimao said:
Zeta smiled slightly as his sister snaps at Ree, holding in a chuckle. Watching his sister get angry always brought enjoyment to Zeta's life. He continued to watch the altercation silently, leaning his chair back.
Epsilon

"I've got a mean right hook and no control of my temper, so I mean, I guess I'm handy in a fight," Her expression turns a little bit confused as she looks at Australia, "And the relevance is... what? Exactly?"

Even though Zeta had not, in fact, said anything, Eppie whips to look at him, her instinct and lifetime learning the nuisances of her brother letting her know he was smirking like a punk. When she turns, sure enough, there it was; a good old fashioned Zeta Shit-Faced Grin™, barely there in the subtle curve of his mouth. She scowls, "Stop laughing; I'll fuck you up, too."

Light said:

THE SUN IS SETTING

Evangelise

Juniper

Zalena

CelticSol said:

Diego & Rashida

Rashida reads the restaurant, and says something to one of the men behind her, who nods, and leaves the room. When requested for a phone number, she thinks on that, then says something to Diego over their shoulders in Arabic. Although he gives her a strange look, he pulls out a cellphone from the front pocket of his pants, and gives it to Zalena, speaking on behalf of Rashida. "That phone is untraceable even when in use. Cheap, disposable. The only contact within will link you to her. Our fearless leader can't remember how to say burner phone in English."

She gives him a flat look, then speaks to both Zalena and Castiel, "I would promise you help all along the way, but I can only grant limited help outside of Morocco, only contacts and people who may be able to help. I can likely get safehouses to sleep and transit across the continent, if you so need it, but I cannot give drivers and other resources. If you are taking on Augustine, there is no person that can help you once you are within the Capitol. Once you reach Cairo, you are completely on your own."

She puts her hands on the back of Zalena's and Castiel's necks, ducking in her close to them with a bowed head and closed eyes. She speaks, low and smooth, in Punjabi, and by the reverent tone, it is obvious she is praying for the pair. After a short but apparently very sincere prayer, she lifts her head, looking at both children, "If you succeed in this, you will be helping a lot of people who desperately need hope. You may be the catalyst the world needs to see the corruption of the monarchs. I wish you luck and I hope to hear good news."

She turns the children to Diego, "Follow Diego to the safehouse. Your group will be meeting you there. Stay safe and stay watchful."

Diego nods to Rashida, thenleads them through the compound, taking them through the various halls. He pushes aside a curtain, which leads to what looks like a closet. There's a hole in the roof, with a ladder leading up into the hole. With a smirk, he looks to Zalena, gesturing to the ladder, "Ladies first."

(
@Daimao , @LokiofSP )

Epsilon

Eppie's gaze slips from Australia to some other girl. By the smile and the tone, she's trying to disarm a conflict - which wouldn't have happened
anyway, unless Australia pushed for it - but something about the wedging herself between the two women really rubs Eppie the wrong way. This is the part where you breathe, Ep, she says to herself, but anger and irritation and frustration has already taken root, and yeah, she'll be the asshole for snapping at someone who, in hindsight, just wanted to help, but after everything that has happened today, she needs one fucking person to mind their own fucking business. Eppie bristles, snapping straighter as she turns to face the girl, her face drawing close as the full force of the Sapienti Temper™ hits her, and she says, very quietly, so neither Leo nor Faolan can overhear what she says, "I don't know if your pretty little head got the message, but most of our parents have been kidnapped. For all we know, this quest is pointless, because they might already be dead. I wasn't even starting a fight. I wasn't. I was asking fucking Australia over there why she has been staring at me for the past five seconds. So, yeah, maybe we do have to spend a lot of time together, maybe we should get along, but I am about five seconds from wasting an injection to burn down this entire city block, so if you could go sit down and mind your own damn business, that would be great. Now-" She grabs Ree's face, pushing her out from between herself and Austrianna, "THANK YOU for your honest and prompt answer to a complete valid and viable question-" She sends a sharp look to Ree, "- and I'm sorry I was sharp. It has been a very long, very hard day for me - as you can imagine - so my temper is not holding up."

Leonidas

Leo is somewhat confused by Faolan's sudden shift in mood, but notices how much more nervous he seems now, and gets rid of the answer he was prepping. By his memory, Faolan was a year or two younger than he was... If Leo was overwhelmed, he couldn't even imagine how overwhelmed Faolan must feel. His mother had mentioned once or twice in passing that Faolan had anxiety, or something of the sort, as Leo did, and it struck a chord with him how awful right now must be for him - Leo could handle crowds, but not stressful situations, but he didn't know about Faolan, who must hate everything about this; he stress, the crowds, all the people he doesn't know... By instinct, he puts his hand on the younger boy's shoulder, his expression sympathetic, "Hey, it's okay," He says softly. "Enough about me; I know you only know me from a few times our mothers have brought us together, but do you want to talk? I know everything is... well, crazy, but I can always listen."

The sudden movement from beneath him causes Porkchops to panic and scamper off into the crowd.

After recovering from the shove, Ree seemed oddly surprised, staring at Eppie as if she had grown a second head .

She dumbfoundedly utters
"Wait...you're a-...?" before shaking out of her trance and casting her eyes to the side.

"U-Uhm..It's okay, I understand."

From their brief contact, Ree discovered something new about her comrade that she knew should not be said aloud.

Epsilon, on the other hand, may or may not have noticed that when she reached out to grab Ree, a thousand tiny, incorporeal arms reached out to grab back.

(
@Light @CelticSol )

GingerBread said:
Castiel

@Caped Baldy
@Light @LokiofSP @CelticSol @Tazmodo

Marshall walked in a saw the group. Then looked down to Mary. "I'm glad you won't let other effect your beliefs you definitely have a strong faith. Did they tell you where we were staying because we're still missing people."

Alyson/Hassan

Alyson and Hassan both nodded, they were very grateful for the nun feeding them, and they knew how much she was as well. Thank you once again. Alyson said as they stood up. They started to leave the room with Vaku walking beside them. You guys stay safe. Hassan says as they leave. After leaving the orphanage they both made their way back to the docks. Do you even know if they're all over there. Hmm no not sure. He said as he shook his head. But if not, then Vaku will just sniff them out. He places his hands in his coat pocket feeling the ring and moving it around just because. @Light

Users who are viewing this thread

Back