First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Yin blinked and shook her head, her eyes somewhat dazed. I need to think before I act next time, What if there were something dangerous on the other side. "I think we need to find out where this monarch is." She said quietly, her eyes somewhat shy. 

@everyone 

( On mobile again )

Austrianna nods her head and continues to hold Juniper in her arms. "She'll be okay so just give her some time. She's just going through a lot and she's scared, please be patient with her. Water would be nice, thank you RJ." She tilts her head down to Juniper and begins swaying side to side with her. "Did you hear that? A friend is going to get you some water. His name is RJ." Austrianna repeats his name slowly for Juniper to focus on it and remember in this current mental state. Juniper was beginning to calm down in her arms and closed her eyes. She was beginning to get a small headache but that was the usual process after her breakdown. Now that this happened Juniper could only begin to dread this experience without her mother. ( @Tazmodo )

Ruby purses her lips with a small scowl once Ree says Austrianna is beating her to the punch. "Seriously?" She rolls her eyes and shifts her expression to a smug smile. "Well Ree, I'll have you know I have something called appealing qualities and I know how to use them as well as being willing to use them! That girl probably doesn't even care so I having to worry about. You know what? Give me a week and pretty boy will totally be head over heels for me." While Ruby was saying this she began to panic internally. She had no luck in the art of seduction and love. Ruby was honestly saying this because she had to be the cool one out of the two. "Yup....just a week." Ruby was totally screaming on the inside by now. ( @King Crimson )

Zalena grins at Castiel's suggestion at slashing ankles, finding his newfound optimism cute. "You know that's one of your appealing qualities right? Nevermind." She waves her hand and looks up to the left, tapping her right chin while doing so. "You know knotting shoe laces together would also work. Spying works too, you're coming up with great ideas already!" Zalena gently picks him up once more. "We should get going now. We can't stay here forever." Zalena steps out of the car just in time to hear Yin suggest leaving. "Exactly!" Zalena makes sure to shade Castiel from the sun since it may be very hot for him. That's when Zalena finally noticed the situation Juniper was in. Her voice died down in her throat momentarily since she had to regroup her thoughts. "In ten minutes we're leaving to Cairo!" Zalena pulls out her phone and checks their location, smiling at the answer from her phone. "We're not too far away from it too. We should all be ready in the cars in the time span of ten minutes! Thank you for your patience!" Zalena looks back at Juniper with hopes of Austrianna being able to help her stand up again within that time. ( @Tazmodo @CelticSol @LokiofSP @GingerBread @King Crimson @The Imperial Flame @Inheritance @MTchaos1134 @Daimao )

RJ unzipped his bag and grabbed a water bottle. He slowly walked over to them and crouched down. "Here umm should I go or is there anything else you need?" He didn't have a clue what to do and didn't want to be the cause if anything else happened. He heard Zalenia but didn't move. He'll go to the cars after she's ok. "I can carry her to the car so she can relax if you want. Sorry for not really being useful." @Light

Austrianna gives him a kind smile and shakes her head in response. His offers were nice but he didn't have to stress himself too much over this. It was her job to stress over the situation. "Just get ready, that will be good enough. I shall carry her myself. Don't think of me rejecting you but this is my responsibility that I can't throw on another. It seems like me helping you will be delayed until after we deal with the monarch. I'll be looking forward to it." Austrianna helps Juniper get up and moves towards one of the cars. ( @Tazmodo )

( On mobile again )

Austrianna nods her head and continues to hold Juniper in her arms. "She'll be okay so just give her some time. She's just going through a lot and she's scared, please be patient with her. Water would be nice, thank you RJ." She tilts her head down to Juniper and begins swaying side to side with her. "Did you hear that? A friend is going to get you some water. His name is RJ." Austrianna repeats his name slowly for Juniper to focus on it and remember in this current mental state. Juniper was beginning to calm down in her arms and closed her eyes. She was beginning to get a small headache but that was the usual process after her breakdown. Now that this happened Juniper could only begin to dread this experience without her mother. ( @Tazmodo )

Ruby purses her lips with a small scowl once Ree says Austrianna is beating her to the punch. "Seriously?" She rolls her eyes and shifts her expression to a smug smile. "Well Ree, I'll have you know I have something called appealing qualities and I know how to use them as well as being willing to use them! That girl probably doesn't even care so I having to worry about. You know what? Give me a week and pretty boy will totally be head over heels for me." While Ruby was saying this she began to panic internally. She had no luck in the art of seduction and love. Ruby was honestly saying this because she had to be the cool one out of the two. "Yup....just a week." Ruby was totally screaming on the inside by now. ( @King Crimson )

Zalena grins at Castiel's suggestion at slashing ankles, finding his newfound optimism cute. "You know that's one of your appealing qualities right? Nevermind." She waves her hand and looks up to the left, tapping her right chin while doing so. "You know knotting shoe laces together would also work. Spying works too, you're coming up with great ideas already!" Zalena gently picks him up once more. "We should get going now. We can't stay here forever." Zalena steps out of the car just in time to hear Yin suggest leaving. "Exactly!" Zalena makes sure to shade Castiel from the sun since it may be very hot for him. That's when Zalena finally noticed the situation Juniper was in. Her voice died down in her throat momentarily since she had to regroup her thoughts. "In ten minutes we're leaving to Cairo!" Zalena pulls out her phone and checks their location, smiling at the answer from her phone. "We're not too far away from it too. We should all be ready in the cars in the time span of ten minutes! Thank you for your patience!" Zalena looks back at Juniper with hopes of Austrianna being able to help her stand up again within that time. ( @Tazmodo @CelticSol @LokiofSP @GingerBread @King Crimson @The Imperial Flame @Inheritance @MTchaos1134 @Daimao )

Ree lets out a small chuckle at Ruby's apparent confidence

"it looks he's all by himself now, now's your chance!

Ree turns her head, acknowledging Zalena's announcement 

"..Try to convince him to sit in the same car as you! Go get 'em, tiger!" Ree punctuates her coaxing with a light push to the back, followed by an encouraging wave.

---

And while she's doing that, I guess I should do something to make myself busy...

Ree turned her head toward Camilla 

I could try to find out what her deal is. If my hunch is right, she might be able to help me out. But she seemed really shy, maybe I shouldn't...

Ree then turned her head toward the Clara

Or maybe I could talk to her and try to find out what happened to Anna's sister. Then again, that would be kind of nosy, wouldn't it?

Finally, Ree turned her head towards the cars

Well, I guess I could just pack up and wait with some of the other people, but that's kind of boring.

Because of her indecisive pondering, Ree awkwardly stands in place, all by her lonesome, desperately searching for something to pass the time.

@Light @Tazmodo @Magical Squid Senpai @CelticSol @LokiofSP @GingerBread @The Imperial Flame @Inheritance @MTchaos1134 @Daimao

Last edited by a moderator:
Castiel

"What's one of my appealing qualities? Having the worst luck ever?" Castiel chuckled to himself, trying to make light of the situation again. He then smiled up at Zalena as she made another suggestion for what he could do, while he was the size of a pencil. "Yeah, if they stand still for five minutes, while I get used to tying giant shoelaces together, maybe I'll get lucky and they'll go off on an evil monologue" Castiel smiled at Zalena as said they should get going. "Yeah, I'm guessing I'll be with you on the trip. You know, I'm really glad I'm with you, instead of my sister, Because I'm sure she'd make fun of me and generally make this situation worse somehow."

Castiel frowned slightly as Zalena picked him up and got out of the car with him; He didn't like the idea of having to rely on Zalena, or anyone else, for most thing, that if he were normal size, he could do on his own; Castiel didn't really like relying on people unless he absolutely needed to anyway. He thought about telling Zalena about it, but didn't want to hurt her feelings or make her feel bad for helping him, especially since he wouldn't be able to keep up with the group, or really do much of anything by himself in his current state.

@Light

Ruby's stomach immediately dropped at the thought of having to approach him immediately. "Um...well...alright then. Hold my pig Ree!" Ruby turns back around and offers Ree Porkchops. After handing over the pig she begins to March over to RJ, tapping his shoulder once she reached him. "Hey uh...my friend and I kind of need you in our car for a small task. You don't mind right?" ( @Tazmodo @King Crimson )

An crystal ball the size of a basketball was literally floating around in the air before Ree. It seemed to be in a rush to avoid all of the children and get out of the area like a wild animal. Porkchops ended up jumping out of Ree's arms and lands on top of the orb, causing it to sink into the sand. It gave off the same feeling the ring gave from the car earlier. Through telepathy the orb sent Ree a message. "Oh please get this beast off of me! I'm in a hurry to get away right now. I'll give you knowledge if you help me escape without anyone noticing. I am nigh-omniscient anyways." ( @King Crimson )

Zalena smiles at Castiel's words of gratitude since it was a good contrast to the recent words of fear. She gets inside of the car she drives once she delivers the message and waits for others to get in. She looks at Castiel with obvious concern since they'd be going fast. She had to find some form of a seat belt for him. "I'm worried about you Castiel.." Zalena admits this with a small voice, looking him directly in the eyes while saying so. "How can I get you to buckle up...are you comfortable with using my hair? You can sit on my head and knot yourself down." ( @GingerBread )

Castiel

Castiel frowned as Zalena pointed out he wouldn't be able to use a seatbelt in his current state, and would probably end up getting hurt, if they went at the speed they were going before. Castiel looked up at the top of Zalena's head, when she offered for him to sit in her hair and tie himself in with it; All he could think about was getting cut by her horns and then her losing control again, and actually killing him this time, since he'd have no chance to stop it. "I'm.. Fine.. thanks though, but I'd rather no be near your horns.. sorry. But you can Just stick me in a glovebox or something, I'll probably be fine"

@Light

Zalena thinks back to why he would like to stay away from her horns and frowns for a second. "Well that's alright, I'll put you in the cup holder since that would be much safer." Zalena sets him in the cup holder as promised and sets her hands on her lap. "Would you like me to tell you about my? Just to get more familiar with one another and start a conversation." ( @GingerBread )

Castiel

Castiel smiled up at Zalena as she placed him in the cup holder, just as she said she would. "It's not as comfortable as the chairs, but I guess It'll have to do; Next time, I expect a first class seat" Castiel chuckled at his own joke as he sat down in the cup holder, looking up at Zalena. "Sure, it wouldn't hurt to know more about you, and I'd rather not sit here in silence the whole time. But, aren't you slightly worried that people will think you're crazy? Since I doubt they'll see me at first glance.."

@Light 

Ruby's stomach immediately dropped at the thought of having to approach him immediately. "Um...well...alright then. Hold my pig Ree!" Ruby turns back around and offers Ree Porkchops. After handing over the pig she begins to March over to RJ, tapping his shoulder once she reached him. "Hey uh...my friend and I kind of need you in our car for a small task. You don't mind right?" ( @Tazmodo @King Crimson )

An crystal ball the size of a basketball was literally floating around in the air before Ree. It seemed to be in a rush to avoid all of the children and get out of the area like a wild animal. Porkchops ended up jumping out of Ree's arms and lands on top of the orb, causing it to sink into the sand. It gave off the same feeling the ring gave from the car earlier. Through telepathy the orb sent Ree a message. "Oh please get this beast off of me! I'm in a hurry to get away right now. I'll give you knowledge if you help me escape without anyone noticing. I am nigh-omniscient anyways." ( @King Crimson )

Zalena smiles at Castiel's words of gratitude since it was a good contrast to the recent words of fear. She gets inside of the car she drives once she delivers the message and waits for others to get in. She looks at Castiel with obvious concern since they'd be going fast. She had to find some form of a seat belt for him. "I'm worried about you Castiel.." Zalena admits this with a small voice, looking him directly in the eyes while saying so. "How can I get you to buckle up...are you comfortable with using my hair? You can sit on my head and knot yourself down." ( @GingerBread )

In a panic, Ree pulls Porkchops off of the oppressed orb and with a swift tap on it's snout, scolds, "Hey! Don't touch that, It could be bad for you!" 

She softly grumbles under her breath "Why does weird stuff happen to me whenever you're around?"

With a slight sigh, Ree turns attention to the crystal ball, buried in the sand, pulling from the ground and discreetly holding it close to her chest. 

"Uh..Sorry about that Mister-er-Miss? Uhm...Ball? Are you okay?"

"I'll make sure to uphold that promise. You'll get only the best seat there is available next time!" Zalena smiles at the idea of making what could have been a joke, reality. She looks forward instead of down towards Castiel. Zalena begins patting her lap as she thinks of something to say in the topic she recently brought up. "We'll first off I'm not from this planet...or universe. I'm from the Anti-God Zone. My mother created it and it lies inside the realm of non-existence if you ever want to visit it. It's tight in security but I'm the 6th princess in line for the throne so I should be able to make an exception for you and your family! What else.....I'm a Succubus and Kresnik hybrid. I think you know I'm fifteen and I'll be sixteen soon. I have nine other siblings and technically seven aunts but they're all my mother. The tips of my hair and strips of my horns change color depending on my mood. My great grandfather is Lucifer and my great great grandmother is a realm but I've never seen her though. Would you like me to explain more? I don't mind." ( @GingerBread )

Porkchops ends up rolling around on the sand at Ree's feet, being upset about the snout pat. The orb sighs in relief and gives off a sound as if it were clearing it's throat. "My name is Roxy and I come from Egypt! I was on a journey when I ended up here. Now in return for saving me from that pig I will bestow you with knowledge!" Ree could feel the already low amount of mana within her body get partially drained. A vision bursts to life in her eyes the same way it did when they were in the car. She could see Augustine sitting in the garden of his castle while manipulating the temperature. He was unguarded and it was an open roof. The vision then shifts to surprisingly swift continental bird landing not too far away from their current location. It had reached Egypt from Algeria in minutes. If approached carefully one of them could grab a hold of the giant bird before it flew away. Since the bird didn't notice them over there and hasn't been noticed by anyone but Ree it begins to faintly glow in a rainbow light. It's form shrinks and shifts into that of a human, leaving the person standing in its place none other than Evangelise. The vision stops and the orb didn't float away. "That took a lot of me...I uh...can't move." 

Castiel

Castiel was taken aback as he listened to what Zalena was saying, though he had a hard time believing that she was a princess in a realm that her mother created, her grandfather was Lucifer, and her mother was involved in some kind of incest that made her, her aunt seven times; The only things Castiel really did believe was, the fact that she was a succubus, mostly because of the horns, and the fact that her hair changed color depending on her mood, since that made more sense than her being able to dye it at incredible speeds; Castiel had no idea what a Kresnik was, so he wasn't sure how true that claim was, but he assumed it had something to do with drinking blood, which would help explain why she attacked him earlier. "Umm.. Sure; I'l like to know what a kresnik is though, if you don't mind; I'm sorry for not knowing"

@Light

"I'll make sure to uphold that promise. You'll get only the best seat there is available next time!" Zalena smiles at the idea of making what could have been a joke, reality. She looks forward instead of down towards Castiel. Zalena begins patting her lap as she thinks of something to say in the topic she recently brought up. "We'll first off I'm not from this planet...or universe. I'm from the Anti-God Zone. My mother created it and it lies inside the realm of non-existence if you ever want to visit it. It's tight in security but I'm the 6th princess in line for the throne so I should be able to make an exception for you and your family! What else.....I'm a Succubus and Kresnik hybrid. I think you know I'm fifteen and I'll be sixteen soon. I have nine other siblings and technically seven aunts but they're all my mother. The tips of my hair and strips of my horns change color depending on my mood. My great grandfather is Lucifer and my great great grandmother is a realm but I've never seen her though. Would you like me to explain more? I don't mind." ( @GingerBread )

Porkchops ends up rolling around on the sand at Ree's feet, being upset about the snout pat. The orb sighs in relief and gives off a sound as if it were clearing it's throat. "My name is Roxy and I come from Egypt! I was on a journey when I ended up here. Now in return for saving me from that pig I will bestow you with knowledge!" Ree could feel the already low amount of mana within her body get partially drained. A vision bursts to life in her eyes the same way it did when they were in the car. She could see Augustine sitting in the garden of his castle while manipulating the temperature. He was unguarded and it was an open roof. The vision then shifts to surprisingly swift continental bird landing not too far away from their current location. It had reached Egypt from Algeria in minutes. If approached carefully one of them could grab a hold of the giant bird before it flew away. Since the bird didn't notice them over there and hasn't been noticed by anyone but Ree it begins to faintly glow in a rainbow light. It's form shrinks and shifts into that of a human, leaving the person standing in its place none other than Evangelise. The vision stops and the orb didn't float away. "That took a lot of me...I uh...can't move." 

"Can't move? That sucks." Ree pauses and lifts Roxy up to eye-level.

"We're headed to Cairo soon, If you want, you can tag along, it'll be just between us." Ree gave a small, condoling grin along with her offer.

after having lost their target and becoming lost (Again.)   Judecata and pedeapsă were walking again, talking to each other about getting a GPS or a large map. While walking   Judecata trips on her own feet and falls. pedeapsă kneels down next to her sister and gives a small laugh. "That was a great fall, you alright there?" She said, offering her hand too   Judecata, she takes the hand and gets up. "Yeah im fine, the suit is too. i bet you wished you had a camera." she said before glancing around and spotting a group of people and some vehicles. "Hey Sis look, these people might know where we are, they look fun too." she whispered. Judecata pats herself off before both of them approach, who knows what they have in store.

@Evreyone

(This post may be terrible, so sorry if it is, have not rped in a while and was having a hard time thinking of how to do this post.)

Zalena blinks at Castiel's request and nods her head, finding it understandable. "Basically a Kresnik is the pure opposite to the destructive vampire. We balance each other out like good and evil. Naturally born vampire hunters but some have similar traits like myself. So I'm not a full Kresnik until I taste the blood of a vampire outside of my family." Zalena tilts her head and gazes at Castiel. "Is there anything else you'd like to know? I have more to tell." ( @GingerBread )

Roxy had to think about this. It was either take his kind offer and risk being captured for good by her or reject it and stay out here until she recharges. Honestly there could be no potential harm in going with them so she decided to just go for it. "I have one condition. I don't like cars or traveling close to the ground. I like to fly or float so you'll have to transport me that way. It doesn't seem like you have any way of flight or a bird other than the one over there though so for now we're out of luck." She was obviously gesturing to Evangelise who hasn't noticed the group several feet away. Her back was turned and she was sliding her finger through the sand as if she were drawing symbols. The orb takes note of Judecata and Pedeapsă, causing her to panic. "Hide me! Two people are coming!" ( @King Crimson @MTchaos1134 )

Castiel

"So..if you're the opposite of a vampire, why did you...." Castiel paused as he thought about what he was about to ask; He didn't want to hurt Zalena's feelings by bringing up the fact that she attacked him. "Nevermind" Castiel decided the question didn't matter enough to risk upsetting Zalena again, by bringing it up. "So.. What is there anything else you want to tell me about yourself? That was a pretty long and almost unbelievable list.." Castiel thought about the things she told him, trying to pick one to talk about, to move away from what he said earlier. "So.. What color does your hair go, for each emotion... If you don't mind telling me that is. I'd like to know; It sounds really quite interesting.."

@Light

"It seems almost unbelievable but it's true. I'll introduce you to my parents once this is all over. My mother is always delighted to meet friends of mine." Zalena begins to run her hands through her hair and displays the glowing blue tips. "Blue means I'm happy or in a regular mood. Red means I'm angry or hungry. Purple means I'm sad. White means I'm afraid or feeling anxious. Black means I'm depressed or dead. Gold now means I'm feeling hopeful. Yellow means I'm sick or disgusted. Green means I'm jealous and orange means I'm embarrassed. Pink means...well if you can get it to show then I guess I'd want to show you what it means." Zalena was of course joking but teasing him was fun after all. ( @GingerBread )

Austrianna gives him a kind smile and shakes her head in response. His offers were nice but he didn't have to stress himself too much over this. It was her job to stress over the situation. "Just get ready, that will be good enough. I shall carry her myself. Don't think of me rejecting you but this is my responsibility that I can't throw on another. It seems like me helping you will be delayed until after we deal with the monarch. I'll be looking forward to it." Austrianna helps Juniper get up and moves towards one of the cars. ( @Tazmodo )

RJ nodded his head and stood up. "I hope it doesn't take to long." He said with a smile. "Also I hope Junniper gets better soon." RJ was about to go to a random car when he got a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and saw a girl who's name he believed to be Ruby. "Oh um sure what do you need?" He remembered he didn't have his mask still and would have to ask Austriana for it later. "Just lead the way."

Castiel

"Yeah, alright.. I'll meet them when we rescue all our parents anyway" Castiel still didn't believe Zalena about the fact that she was a princess and lived in a realm her mother created, but he decided to entertain the idea of it, since Zalena seemed happy about it. Castiel decided to try to remember what each hair colour Zalena had meant; He assumed it'd come in useful at some point. Castiel's facial features contorted into a look of confusion when Zalena said that her hair could turn pink, but she wasn't going to tell him what it meant, unless he got it to happen and she wanted to show him the colour. "Umm... Okay..?" Castiel had no idea what Zalena meant, but decided not to question it. 

"Anyway... Is that everything you have to tell me about yourself? Because it's quite a long list already; You're seeming really impressive so far... Makes me feel like you're so far out of my league, I shouldn't even be talking to you" He chuckled lightly as he smirked up at Zalena, before laying down in the cup holder; He was less panicked about the fact that he was the size of a pencil now. 'Zalena's actually helping quite a bit with it; Even if what she's saying isn't true, it's at least something else to focus on; She's really nice as well, I got lucky that this happened to me near her; I probably wouldn't be okay if it was anyone else...' 

@Light

Last edited by a moderator:
Zalena blinks at Castiel's request and nods her head, finding it understandable. "Basically a Kresnik is the pure opposite to the destructive vampire. We balance each other out like good and evil. Naturally born vampire hunters but some have similar traits like myself. So I'm not a full Kresnik until I taste the blood of a vampire outside of my family." Zalena tilts her head and gazes at Castiel. "Is there anything else you'd like to know? I have more to tell." ( @GingerBread )

Roxy had to think about this. It was either take his kind offer and risk being captured for good by her or reject it and stay out here until she recharges. Honestly there could be no potential harm in going with them so she decided to just go for it. "I have one condition. I don't like cars or traveling close to the ground. I like to fly or float so you'll have to transport me that way. It doesn't seem like you have any way of flight or a bird other than the one over there though so for now we're out of luck." She was obviously gesturing to Evangelise who hasn't noticed the group several feet away. Her back was turned and she was sliding her finger through the sand as if she were drawing symbols. The orb takes note of Judecata and Pedeapsă, causing her to panic. "Hide me! Two people are coming!" ( @King Crimson @MTchaos1134 )

With a panicked snap judgement, Ree buries Roxy deep in the sand and holds her hands down on her body, hoping that the sand would be enough to muffle any sound that should escape while also trying to look as inconspicuous as possible.

Ree regretfully thinks to herself Man, this is becoming a lot more trouble than it's worth. What am I supposed to do!?

As if sensing her inner thoughts, one of her many imps emerges from her stomach "Ma'am, if I might have a suggestion?"

Ree could usually count on it being bad advice, but in this situation, she was rather desperate for ideas,

"Okay, lemme hear it."

"Just leave her! She upheld her part of the bargain already, why should we assist her more than we already have?"

Ree mulled it over briefly. Sure, that would be a lot less hassle, not to mention, she had no idea what that bird would do if she approached, or if it would even agree to help. But then again, leaving Roxy out in the middle of the dessert would be very rude and worse still, could come back to haunt her and the group.

With a slightly flustered sigh and a deflate of the shoulders Ree quietly asks through gritted teeth "Are you sure you can't just deal with riding in the car for a little bit?"

Ruby had to think of something fast but it couldn't be something to fake. That's when Ruby ended up dropping her phone onto a rock in the sand. "Are you serious? A new problem to add onto the other? Yeah I definitely need you with me to fix this." Ruby tried to check and her phone wouldn't turn on. She sighs angrily and sets her hand on her forehead, obviously stressing. "You can fix this right?" ( @Tazmodo )

Zalena giggles at Castiel's compliment and pulls a silver coin, displaying it for Castiel. "Well where I'm from that's true. I'd be out of your league but I don't mind, I like you. I don't think my value is that high here anyways for now. I'm on the back of the fifteen dollar coin." She flips the coin over to show a pop up craft of her face like many other coins do. It had a light blue glow to its edges and revealed the number fifteen but in a different language. "Though the bite you received from me makes your hand possibly worth a lot where I'm from. Luckily we're not there right now." Zalena sets the coin beside Castiel so he could examine it. At his size it could be used as a shield. ( @GingerBread )

"No not at all! I want the bird and not the car." Roxy tried to hiss this answer back to Ree from underneath the sand. "Couldn't you have put me underneath your shirt with the claim of pregnancy?! Why did you shove me down here?" ( @King Crimson )

Ruby had to think of something fast but it couldn't be something to fake. That's when Ruby ended up dropping her phone onto a rock in the sand. "Are you serious? A new problem to add onto the other? Yeah I definitely need you with me to fix this." Ruby tried to check and her phone wouldn't turn on. She sighs angrily and sets her hand on her forehead, obviously stressing. "You can fix this right?" ( @Tazmodo )

Zalena giggles at Castiel's compliment and pulls a silver coin, displaying it for Castiel. "Well where I'm from that's true. I'd be out of your league but I don't mind, I like you. I don't think my value is that high here anyways for now. I'm on the back of the fifteen dollar coin." She flips the coin over to show a pop up craft of her face like many other coins do. It had a light blue glow to its edges and revealed the number fifteen but in a different language. "Though the bite you received from me makes your hand possibly worth a lot where I'm from. Luckily we're not there right now." Zalena sets the coin beside Castiel so he could examine it. At his size it could be used as a shield. ( @GingerBread )

"No not at all! I want the bird and not the car." Roxy tried to hiss this answer back to Ree from underneath the sand. "Couldn't you have put me underneath your shirt with the claim of pregnancy?! Why did you shove me down here?" ( @King Crimson )

RJ tried his best not to laugh when she drop her phone. All he could do was hope the screen was safe anything else would be easy to fix. "Yeah sure." He took the phone from her hand. When he did he accidentally touched her hand but didn't notice. "Let's see the screen is fine thank god." He turned the phone over and took the back off shower the battery. He took it out and put it back in sending a little shockwave from his fingertips into the phone. He held the power but and turned it back on. Luckily he didn't use enough energy for an injection and the files were safe. He looked up from the phone with a smile. "Here you go. Is there anything else you need?" He held out the phone for her.

Ree looked down on the orb with a cantankerous, twitching brow and pursed lips. Leaving Roxy in the sand was starting to sound a lot more appealing, and  her earlier claim of "nigh-omniscience" was starting to sound a lot more dubious.

Nevertheless, Ree digs up the orb and tucks her close in order to keep her away from any prying eyes.

"Sorry." She says with a slightly flat, exasperated tone "But I think that was the best spot to put you at the time."

Ree stands up and heads over to where Evangelise was sitting.

"...Anyways, I'll asking the bird, but if she doesn't want to help, then you're riding in my backpack, whether you like it or not." 

As she stood behind the girl, Ree plotted her next words carefully. Remembering that this strange celestial being had not to long ago, swept away a large, military-grade vehicle with her inside of it, It was imperative that Ree approach such a powerful, otherworldly creature with tact and grace.

Ree took a slight breath and hesitantly raised her voice.

"Uhhh...Yo." 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back