• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Light said:
Isabel takes out her fanblade and spins, missing her strike. Her fanblade opens, the blades deflecting the dagger as she makes a full rotation, pointing the crossbow at him and firing at his pants to pin him down.
Vance recoiled as the fan blade deflects his dagger, causing the crossbow bolt to miss his trousers by an inch. "That fan blade thing is kinda cool, I'm going to have to either take that from you or get on myself." Vance threw a punch towards Isabel's arm and went to slice through Isabel's hair and at her neck.

GingerBread said:
Vance recoiled as the fan blade deflects his dagger, causing the crossbow bolt to miss his trousers by an inch. "That fan blade thing is kinda cool, I'm going to have to either take that from you or get on myself." Vance threw a punch towards Isabel's arm and went to slice through Isabel's hair and at her neck.
Isabel shifts her head around, catching the blade in her teeth as her eyes boil with anger. She begins to bend the dagger with her jaws, ending up chewing it and swallowing it. She head butts him and plants her foot in his chest, knocking him back. She pulls her sniper rifle off her back and aims at his knee, firing.

Light said:
Isabel shifts her head around, catching the blade in her teeth as her eyes boil with anger. She begins to bend the dagger with her jaws, ending up chewing it and swallowing it. She head butts him and plants her foot in his chest, knocking him back. She pulls her sniper rifle off her back and aims at his knee, firing.
Vance was knocked to the ground by Isabel's kick. When he looked up he saw Isabel aim her sniper rifle at him, Vance kept an eye on her finger, waiting until she started to squeeze the trigger before rolling out of the way, narrowly dodging the bullet. Vance started to pick himself up off the floor "Guns? Really? That just seems unfair. If I asked for a mini-nuke launcher would you have given it to me? I doubt it, but I did only ask for a dagger, which I lost. But if that's the way you want to do this" Vance ran towards Isabel as fast as he could and grabbed hold of the barrel and then the stock of the sniper rifle, slightly tilting it so that if she fired it wouldn't hit him; He pushed it towards Isabel in the hopes of hurting her and loosening her grip on it enough so that he could take it

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerry looks at his arm, in surprise he says "What kind of magic do you use? It seems amazing", as Jerry checked his surroundings and noticed that he was inside the beach house, he then questioned himself "Is this where all the guild members gather?".

GingerBread said:
Vance was knocked to the ground by Isabel's kick. When he looked up he saw Isabel aim her sniper rifle at him, Vance kept an eye on her finger, waiting until she started to squeeze the trigger before rolling out of the way, narrowly dodging the bullet. Vance started to pick himself up off the floor "Guns? Really? That just seems unfair. If I asked for a mini-nuke launcher would you have given it to me? I doubt it, but I did only ask for a dagger, which I lost. But if that's the way you want to do this" Vance ran towards Isabel as fast as he could and grabbed hold of the barrel and then the stock of the sniper rifle, slightly tilting it so that if she fired it wouldn't hit him; He pushed it towards Isabel in the hopes of hurting her and loosening her grip on it enough so that he could take it
Isabel bends backwards, using the push from Vance and the sniper rifle to pull him over her, flipping him on to his back. Isabel flips on to him, sitting on his chest with her fanblade at his neck, already pressing the button. "All I need to do is lift my finger and there's decapitation." Isabel smiles and begins to slowly lift her finger up. "You give up?" Her knees had his arms pinned down while she points her left arm at his sacred area, preparing to fire an arrow. "Just forfeit."

Light said:
Isabel bends backwards, using the push from Vance and the sniper rifle to pull him over her, flipping him on to his back. Isabel flips on to him, sitting on his chest with her fanblade at his neck, already pressing the button. "All I need to do is lift my finger and there's decapitation." Isabel smiles and begins to slowly lift her finger up. "You give up?" Her knees had his arms pinned down while she points her left arm at his sacred area, preparing to fire an arrow. "Just forfeit."
"My, my Isabel. I thought you only did this sort of kinky shit with Fola, I'm sure it's the only way he can get off anyway. Considering killing children probably gave a high that is hard to match. But I'm not Fola, I've had heavier people sitting on my chest before. But...." Vance paused for a moment while he considered every way out of his current situation. "You know I'd wager I'm a lot stronger than you, unless you're using something to enhance your strength, but that would be cheating. So I doubt it. But if I am stronger, I can do this"

Vance put all his strength into lifting his arms up as quickly as he could, which only managed to slightly lift Isabel up. It was enough to stop the fan blade from being a decapitation shot and make the crossbow bolt miss, if only by a inch; Vance used this opportunity to roll himself as far to the side as he could causing Isabel to roll off of him and allow him to stand up. Vance looked down at Isabel and smirked at her. "But I'll 'forfeit' But just know that you wouldn't have won if we had the same weapons, or even the same amount of weapons. Or if I knew what weapons you had, like you knew what weapons I had. But then again, I never asked did I?" Vance chuckled before offering her a hand to help her up

GingerBread said:
"My, my Isabel. I thought you only did this sort of kinky shit with Fola, I'm sure it's the only way he can get off anyway. Considering killing children probably gave a high that is hard to match. But I'm not Fola, I've had heavier people sitting on my chest before. But...." Vance paused for a moment while he considered every way out of his current situation. "You know I'd wager I'm a lot stronger than you, unless you're using something to enhance your strength, but that would be cheating. So I doubt it. But if I am stronger, I can do this"

Vance put all his strength into lifting his arms up as quickly as he could, which only managed to slightly lift Isabel up. It was enough to stop the fan blade from being a decapitation shot and make the crossbow bolt miss, if only by a inch; Vance used this opportunity to roll himself as far to the side as he could causing Isabel to roll off of him and allow him to stand up. Vance looked down at Isabel and smirked at her. "But I'll 'forfeit' But just know that you wouldn't have won if we had the same weapons, or even the same amount of weapons. Or if I knew what weapons you had, like you knew what weapons I had. But then again, I never asked did I?" Vance chuckled before offering her a hand to help her up
( @LokiofSP )

As Vance chuckles the fan blade flies by his head, barely missing as it comes back to Isabel. She raises an eyebrow that says, are you sure? She takes his hand and stands up, evaluating Vance. Her weapons disappear and she decides to mess with Vance. "No, Fola isn't the only one. We're pretty open about our relationship." Isabel shrugs her shoulders and walks away towards Fola. "Is there anyone else I have to fight for leadership or is that it?"

Oden simply shrugged and continued walking to the guild, "I don't know what you're talking abiut sir..."

@MTchaos1134

Fola looked at Isabel in confusion, "Open? But I thoughts mates only...Um...I mean, i-if you wanted to you could, Bell but...I didn't know thats how it worked..."

@Light @GingerBread

LokiofSP said:
Oden simply shrugged and continued walking to the guild, "I don't know what you're talking abiut sir..."

@MTchaos1134

Fola looked at Isabel in confusion, "Open? But I thoughts mates only...Um...I mean, i-if you wanted to you could, Bell but...I didn't know thats how it worked..."

@Light @GingerBread
Raz lost his patience and one of his shadow figures picked up oden and tossed them onto a nearby pole."the one that you started melting,now tell me..why did you do it?"

@LokiofSP

LokiofSP said:

@Light @GingerBread
Isabel laughs and lightly pushes Fola. "I was kidding!" Isabel holds his hand with her right hand, bringing it up to her lips so she could lightly kiss it. "I'm yours and only yours and you're mine and only mine." Isabel begins to grow closer to Fola, happily invading his personal space.

Zane looks towards Inaro and gives him a two finger salute goodbye. I'm gone. I won't be coming back. I have things to do. Just like you, always quick to leave. He sighs and shakes his head. Bye bro. See ya. Zane fades away leaving the guild. Inaro looks towards Hakeem who was looking at Isabel. I'll fight you. He said confidently. This is also apart of his dream. To fight the leader of the guild. @Light

Light said:
( @LokiofSP )
As Vance chuckles the fan blade flies by his head, barely missing as it comes back to Isabel. She raises an eyebrow that says, are you sure? She takes his hand and stands up, evaluating Vance. Her weapons disappear and she decides to mess with Vance. "No, Fola isn't the only one. We're pretty open about our relationship." Isabel shrugs her shoulders and walks away towards Fola. "Is there anyone else I have to fight for leadership or is that it?"
LokiofSP said:
Light said:
Isabel laughs and lightly pushes Fola. "I was kidding!" Isabel holds his hand with her right hand, bringing it up to her lips so she could lightly kiss it. "I'm yours and only yours and you're mine and only mine." Isabel begins to grow closer to Fola, happily invading his personal space.
"I don't see who else would want to get with you, apart from for a one night stand. I mean you've got a child killer, is he really the best you could do Isabel? Honestly? Because I wouldn't want to deal with you, you seem too needy and whiny. Destroying the universe because you had no friends, it was a petty reason. And you would've regretted doing it. If It wasn't for Fola, I would've been trying to kill you. And trust me, If we were on the same level. I would've won" Vance shrugs his shoulders and creates a chair of darkness for him to sit down on.

"Anyway apart from me and the little kid, There's probably no one else for you to fight. Everyone else is scared shitless of you. I don't know why, probably something to do with the whole, could destroy everything in the blink of an eye" Vance leaned back in his chair and took one of the bottles of vodka he had stolen from Jackie out of his darkness realm. "I'm not scared of you, not even slightly. You'd need to do more than threaten to kill me or destroy my entire existence, I don't even remember most of my life anyway, it wouldn't do me any harm" Vance took a sip from the bottle. "Also before you took away Ashlyn and the others to come back to life, still not sure how I feel about that whole thing, I don't think I like it. Anyway before that, I was informed that the only way to get higher than Alpha is to fight Ashlyn. So does that mean I have to fight you or what? Because I'll fight you for that rank, kick your arse into the dirt if I have to. Also Fola kindly informed me of your weaknesses, so that was nice of him"

Fola let out a breath of relief and smiled at Isabel, giving Vance his middle finger. He turned to the assassin, "Could you just not? I fucking hate the fact that you're higher rank than me... Look, her past actions still stand, yes, but can I ask you don't be an asshole to her for just a day? Get to know her WITHOUT fucking her! Please?! Thanks, I'd prefer our guild have a leader..."

@Light @GingerBread

"So not get to know her like you did Fola? And I tried to get your rank, hell I tried to get you a higher one than me. Morpheus said he would speak to you when you weren't busy. I ripped him apart to try to get you a rank higher than anyone else, one that could never be matched no matter what. But I'd guess you already have that if your fuckbuddy is the guild leader, wouldn't you?" Vance smirked over at Fola and Isabel. "But I don't hate her. Though I'm going to treat her the exact same way as I treated Ashlyn. But if she starts to play favourites with you, I will actually find a way to kill her, metaphorically and physically. Just a warning"

@LokiofSP @Light

LokiofSP said:
Fola let out a breath of relief and smiled at Isabel, giving Vance his middle finger. He turned to the assassin, "Could you just not? I fucking hate the fact that you're higher rank than me... Look, her past actions still stand, yes, but can I ask you don't be an asshole to her for just a day? Get to know her WITHOUT fucking her! Please?! Thanks, I'd prefer our guild have a leader..."
@Light @GingerBread
GingerBread said:
"So not get to know her like you did Fola? And I tried to get your rank, hell I tried to get you a higher one than me. Morpheus said he would speak to you when you weren't busy. I ripped him apart to try to get you a rank higher than anyone else, one that could never be matched no matter what. But I'd guess you already have that if your fuckbuddy is the guild leader, wouldn't you?" Vance smirked over at Fola and Isabel. "But I don't hate her. Though I'm going to treat her the exact same way as I treated Ashlyn. But if she starts to play favourites with you, I will actually find a way to kill her, metaphorically and physically. Just a warning"
@LokiofSP @Light
GingerBread said:
"I don't see who else would want to get with you, apart from for a one night stand. I mean you've got a child killer, is he really the best you could do Isabel? Honestly? Because I wouldn't want to deal with you, you seem too needy and whiny. Destroying the universe because you had no friends, it was a petty reason. And you would've regretted doing it. If It wasn't for Fola, I would've been trying to kill you. And trust me, If we were on the same level. I would've won" Vance shrugs his shoulders and creates a chair of darkness for him to sit down on.

"Anyway apart from me and the little kid, There's probably no one else for you to fight. Everyone else is scared shitless of you. I don't know why, probably something to do with the whole, could destroy everything in the blink of an eye" Vance leaned back in his chair and took one of the bottles of vodka he had stolen from Jackie out of his darkness realm. "I'm not scared of you, not even slightly. You'd need to do more than threaten to kill me or destroy my entire existence, I don't even remember most of my life anyway, it wouldn't do me any harm" Vance took a sip from the bottle. "Also before you took away Ashlyn and the others to come back to life, still not sure how I feel about that whole thing, I don't think I like it. Anyway before that, I was informed that the only way to get higher than Alpha is to fight Ashlyn. So does that mean I have to fight you or what? Because I'll fight you for that rank, kick your arse into the dirt if I have to. Also Fola kindly informed me of your weaknesses, so that was nice of him"
Isabel was growing fed up with Vance. "You know what? Fine. You want to earn the Meta rank? Then fight me right now. You can either break 1 weak seal from each split personality. Or you can choose one split personality and run through all of their seals to win."

Light said:
Isabel was growing fed up with Vance. "You know what? Fine. You want to earn the Meta rank? Then fight me right now. You can either break 1 weak seal from each split personality. Or you can choose one split personality and run through all of their seals to win."
Vance attempted to weigh out the options in his head. "So if I fight all of them, will it be one at a time? Or do I have to fight them all at the same time? Because if I have to fight all of them at the same time, I'm not really going to do well am I? And the other thing is I don't even know how to break their seals, Do I have to give them universes and other things to destroy and absorb?"

GingerBread said:
Vance attempted to weigh out the options in his head. "So if I fight all of them, will it be one at a time? Or do I have to fight them all at the same time? Because if I have to fight all of them at the same time, I'm not really going to do well am I? And the other thing is I don't even know how to break their seals, Do I have to give them universes and other things to destroy and absorb?"
"No you fight me using one of their powers. Then you put my life in danger which breaks a seal. Then another split personalities powers are added on if you choose the fight them all option instead of fighting one."

"Okay sounds good. But one more thing, I'm not going to be in danger of dying am I?" Vance chuckled and shoved his hands into his pockets. "But yeah, I'll take all five, It seems easier. If I do die though, Fola is going be even lonelier than he is right now"

@Light @LokiofSP

GingerBread said:
"Okay sounds good. But one more thing, I'm not going to be in danger of dying am I?" Vance chuckled and shoved his hands into his pockets. "But yeah, I'll take all five, It seems easier. If I do die though, Fola is going be even lonelier than he is right now"
@Light @LokiofSP
"Yes you will be the entire time." Isabel stands ready, starting off with Christina. "Whenever you're ready."

Light said:
"Yes you will be the entire time." Isabel stands ready, starting off with Christina. "Whenever you're ready."
"I'm hurt Isabel" Vance placed a hand on the left side of his chest in mock hurt. "You would really be willing to kill me? Even though I'm like Fola's only friend? Not many people will become friends with a drunken Child Killer, I was able to look past that though" Vance chuckled and shook his head. "I'm pretty sure Fola hates my guts, but he interacts with me way too much for that to be true. I think he has hidden sexual feeling for me, but he doesn't know how to express them so he lashes out at me" Vance shrugged his shoulders.

Vance snapped his fingers and had a dagger made of darkness appear in his hand.
"I do hope I'll get a breather between all the personalities, I'm not as young as I was like 5 minutes ago" While he was talking, Vance had tendrils of darkness start to wrap themselves around Isabel's legs. Vance started running towards Isabel before snapping his fingers and having the tendrils violently yank her legs backwards, causing her to fall to the floor. When Vance got close to Isabel he jumped on top of her before jumping off of her with all the force he could. He then stood defensively staring at Isabel, waiting for her next move so he could counter it.

Light said:
Isabel turns towards Hakeem. "You seem eager so I can't say no. What are the conditions?"
Hakeem rubs his chin thinking. Apparently he was thinking too long and when he was about to say his conditions he say Isabel and Vance about to fight. Hakeem nearly pissed his pants for being overly excited. He brought his legs together and held his crotch, holding in his piss. Oh no I gotta go badly. He thought to himself. Amon's laughing rung through his head. Shut up Amon stop laughing. He said with a tone of embarrassment. It's okay baby just go to the restroom. Ai said with her motherly voice. Sadly by that time the fight has started which only excited him more. He didn't want to miss any of it, and he didn't want to piss himself. He uses the famous guild teleporting symbol to go to the restroom and let it all out. After a good two minutes he teleports back watching the fight, with full enthusiasm.

[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]Hakeem rubs his chin thinking. Apparently he was thinking too long and when he was about to say his conditions he say Isabel and Vance about to fight. Hakeem nearly pissed his pants for being overly excited. He brought his legs together and held his crotch, holding in his piss. Oh no I gotta go badly. He thought to himself. Amon's laughing rung through his head. Shut up Amon stop laughing. He said with a tone of embarrassment. It's okay baby just go to the restroom. Ai said with her motherly voice. Sadly by that time the fight has started which only excited him more. He didn't want to miss any of it, and he didn't want to piss himself. He uses the famous guild teleporting symbol to go to the restroom and let it all out. After a good two minutes he teleports back watching the fight, with full enthusiasm.

[/QUOTE]
GingerBread said:
"I'm hurt Isabel" Vance placed a hand on the left side of his chest in mock hurt. "You would really be willing to kill me? Even though I'm like Fola's only friend? Not many people will become friends with a drunken Child Killer, I was able to look past that though" Vance chuckled and shook his head. "I'm pretty sure Fola hates my guts, but he interacts with me way too much for that to be true. I think he has hidden sexual feeling for me, but he doesn't know how to express them so he lashes out at me" Vance shrugged his shoulders.
Vance snapped his fingers and had a dagger made of darkness appear in his hand.
"I do hope I'll get a breather between all the personalities, I'm not as young as I was like 5 minutes ago" While he was talking, Vance had tendrils of darkness start to wrap themselves around Isabel's legs. Vance started running towards Isabel before snapping his fingers and having the tendrils violently yank her legs backwards, causing her to fall to the floor. When Vance got close to Isabel he jumped on top of her before jumping off of her with all the force he could. He then stood defensively staring at Isabel, waiting for her next move so he could counter it.
( ! ) Ectoplasm bubbles from her body in the form of thick sludge. It makes the darkness disperse and hits the ground, causing it to become either spiritual or rot away. Isabel smiles as she merely flicks her wrist, slightly pulling out a fraction of Vance's soul by his feet. Threads of ectoplasm were connected between them since he touched her through stepping on her. Though the threads didn't exist on this plane to him. An apparition materializes around her in the form of the upper body of a strange beast. It began to pull on the threads and opens its mouth. It's mouth was ready to suck in Vance's soul once it was completely pulled out. His legs were no longer in his body since they were pulled out. "It's how the Meta test is. You're trying to kill me, I'm trying to kill you." Isabel begins to fill her pockets with extra free threads of ectoplasm. She allows the beast to affect the physical world. It slams its claws into the bridge, causing Vance's section to collapse so he'd go bunjee jumping with the threads. Except his soul would separate from his body and end up in it's stomach once it hits its maximum stretching point. They both wait.

Light said:
( ! ) Ectoplasm bubbles from her body in the form of thick sludge. It makes the darkness disperse and hits the ground, causing it to become either spiritual or rot away. Isabel smiles as she merely flicks her wrist, slightly pulling out a fraction of Vance's soul by his feet. Threads of ectoplasm were connected between them since he touched her through stepping on her. Though the threads didn't exist on this plane to him. An apparition materializes around her in the form of the upper body of a strange beast. It began to pull on the threads and opens its mouth. It's mouth was ready to suck in Vance's soul once it was completely pulled out. His legs were no longer in his body since they were pulled out. "It's how the Meta test is. You're trying to kill me, I'm trying to kill you." Isabel begins to fill her pockets with extra free threads of ectoplasm. She allows the beast to affect the physical world. It slams its claws into the bridge, causing Vance's section to collapse so he'd go bunjee jumping with the threads. Except his soul would separate from his body and end up in it's stomach once it hits its maximum stretching point. They both wait.
(Morpheus never had to go through this in his meta test, neither did Jackie ;-; :P )

Vance kept his cool as his soul was slightly pulled out of him. When Vance was sent flying off of the bridge by the beast, he assumed his soul would probably get pulled out or something, as he thought it was common knowledge that falling out a bridge of all things wouldn't kill him. Vance used the darkness in his body to teleport himself behind the beast, inside of it's shadow.

(!) Vance used absolute darkness that surrounded himself, Isabel and the beast. Cutting off their senses. Vance then snapped his fingers and had the darkness start to obliterate them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back