First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Before he battle worsen Inaro grabbed Hakeem and through him his shoulders. He levitates high into the air where Hakeem would be safe from the battle. The longer he held Hakeem, the more realized that there was something within him that wasn't right. He didn't think much about it though. Inaro pops open another bottle of beer and drinks hit as he watches the fight.

GingerBread said:
(Morpheus never had to go through this in his meta test, neither did Jackie ;-; :P )
Vance kept his cool as his soul was slightly pulled out of him. When Vance was sent flying off of the bridge by the beast, he assumed his soul would probably get pulled out or something, as he thought it was common knowledge that falling out a bridge of all things wouldn't kill him. Vance used the darkness in his body to teleport himself behind the beast, inside of it's shadow.

(!) Vance used absolute darkness that surrounded himself, Isabel and the beast. Cutting off their senses. Vance then snapped his fingers and had the darkness start to obliterate them.
( I actually began to rip apart reality and rip Morpheus apart sub atomically. )

( ! ) Isabel had Night Vision so she could still see in the darkness. She uses her ghost lights to cast Absolute Light. She made sure to cut off Vance's senses and also made sure there wasn't even a shadow left. She has the Absolute Light send an obliterating wave towards Vance and has Ghost lights appear around him, eating away at his life force. The beast continues to pull his soul out with the threads.

Light said:
( I actually began to rip apart reality and rip Morpheus apart sub atomically. )
( ! ) Isabel had Night Vision so she could still see in the darkness. She uses her ghost lights to cast Absolute Light. She made sure to cut off Vance's senses and also made sure there wasn't even a shadow left. She has the Absolute Light send an obliterating wave towards Vance and has Ghost lights appear around him, eating away at his life force. The beast continues to pull his soul out with the threads.
(Yeah but Morpheus was far more powerful than Vance is ;-; I'm not even 100% sure how to counter this.)

( ! )Vance took a deep breath
"Fuck this" Vance snapped his fingers and dragged himself, Isabel and The beast into the darkness realm using the darkness inside of their bodies before nullifying everyone's powers except his own. "Now all 3 of my fans can't watch, shame" Vance cast absolute darkness once again but centered it solely on the beast, completely annihilating it. He then turned his attention towards Isabel and began to do the same thing.

The upturned faces of the politicians and foreign representatives were painted a flickering blue as all eyes watched the screen placed directly in the middle of the conference hall. As usual, Arwyn sat in the farthest corner of the long oaken table and watched as the expressions of the leaders changed from curiosity to hope, and then from hope to shock.

"She is going to destroy the Dragon's Roar?" one of the men said while looking around at his peers as if they were somehow withholding the answer.

"Who knows, perhaps they will kill her off for us." another chimed in.

Arwyn rolled her eyes at both of them. Over the course of her stay she had become more and more resentful of these meetings and envied Syrax for his excuse of 'not wanting to frighten the humans' to avoid attending. The meeting might have even been bearable if the Lady Selese was present to answer any of the supernatural questions, but her chair was empty today due to the fact that she was needed elsewhere. In her absence this responsibility fell onto Arwyn.

After hearing some of the official's theories on Isabel's ability to mind control the guild into doing her bidding, she decided she couldn't bear it any longer.

"She is not trying to kill them." she said, creating a hush that ended the debate between the two politicians. She couldn't deny that being intimidating had its advantages.

She pointed to the screen as Isabell shot a crossbolt at the assassin in which Arwyn now knew to be Vance. "See, right there; the shot was sloppy and Vance could deflect it with ease." she could see the strange looks they were giving her but she continued anyways. "Again, the way he struck out here and how she was able to turn it around to her advantage."

A smile came upon her face when Isabel pinned down the assassin, followed by a brief exchange of words, and then was pushed off before she could execute her rival.

"See, if they were trying to kill each other you would know it... this is more of a display of dominance." she finished.

One of the officials turned to the dragonknight with a furrowed brow. "What do you think they are doing now?" he asked. The bridge on the screen collapsed from a strange creature and Vance disappeared among the rubble.

She shrugged. "That I can't say."

GingerBread said:
(Morpheus never had to go through this in his meta test, neither did Jackie ;-; :P )
Vance kept his cool as his soul was slightly pulled out of him. When Vance was sent flying off of the bridge by the beast, he assumed his soul would probably get pulled out or something, as he thought it was common knowledge that falling out a bridge of all things wouldn't kill him. Vance used the darkness in his body to teleport himself behind the beast, inside of it's shadow.

(!) Vance used absolute darkness that surrounded himself, Isabel and the beast. Cutting off their senses. Vance then snapped his fingers and had the darkness start to obliterate them.
( The beast can't be nullified/obliterated by this since it's a spirit. That's like saying darkness affects a spirit and or a reaper. They're intangible and such unless they want to become physical. )

The beast pulls Vance's soul out completely since it was holding the threads instead of Isabel. Isabella's powers were nullified and she simply stood there with a smile. The beast was mere seconds from devouring Vance's soul since the threads didn't exist on their plane either. Which meant they were just as immune as the apparition. Isabel decides to override the power nullification and send the apparition away. She severs the threads from Vance's soul and pushes it back into his body, bringing them back to the bridge as it fixes itself. "I could have done that much earlier but I wanted to evaluate your tactics." Isabel shrugs and walks off to Fola. "You failed. You can try again whenever though."

( If you have any complaints feel free to bring them up on the chat. I'll explain how and why you lost. )

Light said:
( The beast can't be nullified/obliterated by this since it's a spirit. That's like saying darkness affects a spirit and or a reaper. They're intangible and such unless they want to become physical. )
The beast pulls Vance's soul out completely since it was holding the threads instead of Isabel. Isabella's powers were nullified and she simply stood there with a smile. The beast was mere seconds from devouring Vance's soul since the threads didn't exist on their plane either. Which meant they were just as immune as the apparition. Isabel decides to override the power nullification and send the apparition away. She severs the threads from Vance's soul and pushes it back into his body, bringing them back to the bridge as it fixes itself. "I could have done that much earlier but I wanted to evaluate your tactics." Isabel shrugs and walks off to Fola. "You failed. You can try again whenever though."

( If you have any complaints feel free to bring them up on the chat. I'll explain how and why you lost. )
"But you had to bring something in to help you didn't you? Don't worry, next time I'll win. I know your tactics now, and they're easily countered. Kinda takes the fun out of it really. But there you go, now I've seen what you'll do I can beat you easily" Vance smirked and sat down on a chair made of darkness. "You should step up your game though, Because if I do beat you next time. Someone will be losing a ring finger. It's not going to be me or you, but it will affect you" Vance leaned back in his chair. "But I don't understand why you're acting so tough. I mean you managed to beat the, in terms of powers, weakest person in the guild. So round of applause for you. I'm sure you're so deserving of running the guild. You beat me, a regular human with darkness, no one else"

Vance shrugged and looked over to Fola. "So your fuckbuddy seems nice Fola, I'm sure Isabel is a real catch. She seems like such a wonderful person, lording her power over people, and for what? To claim back the guild? At least I'm up front with the fact that I hate you all. I don't hide behind fake reasons. But it's like a match made in hell isn't it? The Alcoholic Child Killer, and the Universe destroyer. Perfect couple"

@Light @LokiofSP

GingerBread said:
"But you had to bring something in to help you didn't you? Don't worry, next time I'll win. I know your tactics now, and they're easily countered. Kinda takes the fun out of it really. But there you go, now I've seen what you'll do I can beat you easily" Vance smirked and sat down on a chair made of darkness. "You should step up your game though, Because if I do beat you next time. Someone will be losing a ring finger. It's not going to be me or you, but it will affect you" Vance leaned back in his chair. "But I don't understand why you're acting so tough. I mean you managed to beat the, in terms of powers, weakest person in the guild. So round of applause for you. I'm sure you're so deserving of running the guild. You beat me, a regular human with darkness, no one else"

Vance shrugged and looked over to Fola. "So your fuckbuddy seems nice Fola, I'm sure Isabel is a real catch. She seems like such a wonderful person, lording her power over people, and for what? To claim back the guild? At least I'm up front with the fact that I hate you all. I don't hide behind fake reasons. But it's like a match made in hell isn't it? The Alcoholic Child Killer, and the Universe destroyer. Perfect couple"

@Light @LokiofSP
( @LokiofSP )

Isabel bites her lip, actually being hurt by the words Vance was saying. Everything he said was actually hurting her feelings more than angering her. That was the first fight she had ever won since coming back and he kept tearing her down, making it feel worthless. Isabel doesn't face him and grabs Fola, pulling him into the guild. She uses the guild symbol to find his room, closing it and finally breaking down. "He makes me feel like trash! A one night stand...a fuck buddy. A worthless destroyer. It's like there's nothing good that can be associated with me." Isabel was feeling tears coming. It seemed like she couldn't handle bullying well. "Why is he still so cruel?" Isabel was looking to Fola for comfort and help, she was in fact needy but there wasn't anything she could do about it. "I'm sorry about....me. I'll try to be better."

Staring down oden for what seemed forever,he approached oden and one of the shadow figures pick him up."Tell me why you did it and I might not give you as much pain as I plan."

@LokiofSP

Last edited by a moderator:
Light said:
( @LokiofSP )
Isabel bites her lip, actually being hurt by the words Vance was saying. Everything he said was actually hurting her feelings more than angering her. That was the first fight she had ever won since coming back and he kept tearing her down, making it feel worthless. Isabel doesn't face him and grabs Fola, pulling him into the guild. She uses the guild symbol to find his room, closing it and finally breaking down. "He makes me feel like trash! A one night stand...a fuck buddy. A worthless destroyer. It's like there's nothing good that can be associated with me." Isabel was feeling tears coming. It seemed like she couldn't handle bullying well. "Why is he still so cruel?" Isabel was looking to Fola for comfort and help, she was in fact needy but there wasn't anything she could do about it. "I'm sorry about....me. I'll try to be better."
(@Daimao )

At the communication coming from... Someone - a female voice Jackie recognizes, but can't put her finger on why - she absently runs her hand over her guild seal, then looks down at Alpha, "We're wanted at the guild," She wraps her arms around his head, using the guild seal to travel to the guild hall. Hopping off of Alpha's shoulder, she looks towards the girl speaking to Vance, and... Fola? She thinks? The girl is stunning, but also bears a striking resemblence to Ashlyn, in the structure of her face, though the colours of her skin, hair, and eyes are wrong. She squints at the girl, like it will help her figure out this girl.

She's missing something. She knows it. But what?

For the first time in a while - almost long enough for her to miss him - Sanctum speaks up, in his usual, pleasant tone, You're a fucking moron. It's ISABEL. She's reformed.

The realization hits her with all the subtlety of a wrecking ball, and without thinking, she practically stomps forward to the girl. She grabs Isabel by the back of her neck as she reaches her, and wrenches her down to Jackie's pseudo-youth height, staring closely at her face with an intense expression. When she sees that, yes, this is Ashlyn, and that, yes, she has indeed put herself back together, she smiles widely and hugs Isabel round her neck, then steps back to look at Isabel with a wide, eyes creasing grin. "Well, fuck me sideways - you're back together, bitch!"

CelticSol said:
(@Daimao )
At the communication coming from... Someone - a female voice Jackie recognizes, but can't put her finger on why - she absently runs her hand over her guild seal, then looks down at Alpha, "We're wanted at the guild," She wraps her arms around his head, using the guild seal to travel to the guild hall. Hopping off of Alpha's shoulder, she looks towards the girl speaking to Vance, and... Fola? She thinks? The girl is stunning, but also bears a striking resemblence to Ashlyn, in the structure of her face, though the colours of her skin, hair, and eyes are wrong. She squints at the girl, like it will help her figure out this girl.

She's missing something. She knows it. But what?

For the first time in a while - almost long enough for her to miss him - Sanctum speaks up, in his usual, pleasant tone, You're a fucking moron. It's ISABEL. She's reformed.

The realization hits her with all the subtlety of a wrecking ball, and without thinking, she practically stomps forward to the girl. She grabs Isabel by the back of her neck as she reaches her, and wrenches her down to Jackie's pseudo-youth height, staring closely at her face with an intense expression. When she sees that, yes, this is Ashlyn, and that, yes, she has indeed put herself back together, she smiles widely and hugs Isabel round her neck, then steps back to look at Isabel with a wide, eyes creasing grin. "Well, fuck me sideways - you're back together, bitch!"
Jackie could feel a wet sensation on her. Isabel had traveled to Fola's room, crying. Isabel was extremely upset about the things Vance had said. She wipes her tears away immediately and smiles at Jackie, trying to hide it. "Jackie! You're so adorable! Indeed I am back together. How are you?"

Light said:
Jackie could feel a wet sensation on her. Isabel had traveled to Fola's room, crying. Isabel was extremely upset about the things Vance had said. She wipes her tears away immediately and smiles at Jackie, trying to hide it. "Jackie! You're so adorable! Indeed I am back together. How are you?"
Jackie's smile drops off her face like she had physically wiped it off, her expression shifting to her 'someone's-about-to-die' face. "You are literally the world's shittiest liar - I don't know why you still try this shit with me. What happened?"

Vance watched as Isabel walked away dragging Fola with her. "Yeah piss off" Vance then saw Jackie appear and follow Isabel. "Why is she- Oh yeah, she knows Isabel or something, or at least I think she does" Vance shrugged and leaned back in his chair. "Hey Luna, you around? You wanna chat or something?"

@Light

CelticSol said:
Jackie's smile drops off her face like she had physically wiped it off, her expression shifting to her 'someone's-about-to-die' face. "You are literally the world's shittiest liar - I don't know why you still try this shit with me. What happened?"
Isabel sighs and begins to repeat the things Vance said to her about a one night stand, fuck buddy, universe destroyer, being whiny, needy, and understandable as to why anyone could put up with her. She also mentions that she won her first fight since being here and he was tearing her down about it. "He makes me feel really bad. Though some of its true...and it really hurts my feelings. I don't know how to deal with it."

GingerBread said:
Vance watched as Isabel walked away dragging Fola with her. "Yeah piss off" Vance then saw Jackie appear and follow Isabel. "Why is she- Oh yeah, she knows Isabel or something, or at least I think she does" Vance shrugged and leaned back in his chair. "Hey Luna, you around? You wanna chat or something?"

@Light
This time Luna appears before him, a bored expression on her face as she twirls her umbrella above her head. "Sure if you'd like to."

Light said:
Isabel sighs and begins to repeat the things Vance said to her about a one night stand, fuck buddy, universe destroyer, being whiny, needy, and understandable as to why anyone could put up with her. She also mentions that she won her first fight since being here and he was tearing her down about it. "He makes me feel really bad. Though some of its true...and it really hurts my feelings. I don't know how to deal with it."
"Since I know you kicked his ass, I won't. But," She makes sure that Isabel is looking at her and paying attention to her words before she talks again, "Vance is... Well, he's a dick. But the thing with him is that you can't take basically anything he says to you personally. It just makes you upset or angry. Put simply, he's like..." She thiks a second, and once she finds her metaphor, she dives right back in, "He's an acquired taste. Like vodka. You either get used to him, or you avoid having him in your life. I'm not defending him by any means, but he's honestly not worth this level of being upset. You probably beat the shit out of him, so you've got your revenge, and he's just being a piss baby because he lost."

She grabs Isabel by the chin to draw her attention and her eyes, looking at her fiercely, "And none of it is true. By technical means, you were born probably less than a week ago, and you're still figuring it out. You need help working some shit out, and that is not a bad thing. There's more to you than what he says. The Isabel I've known all these years is not whiny, needy, or hard to be around. If you were, you wouldn't be my best friend. You're stronger than you think you are."

Light said:
This time Luna appears before him, a bored expression on her face as she twirls her umbrella above her head. "Sure if you'd like to."
"So why did you not drag me to the place you normally do? Is there a problem there? If there is I can help, I'm not really doing anything" Vance created a chair of darkness adjacent to him for Luna to sit down on.

CelticSol said:
"Since I know you kicked his ass, I won't. But," She makes sure that Isabel is looking at her and paying attention to her words before she talks again, "Vance is... Well, he's a dick. But the thing with him is that you can't take basically anything he says to you personally. It just makes you upset or angry. Put simply, he's like..." She thiks a second, and once she finds her metaphor, she dives right back in, "He's an acquired taste. Like vodka. You either get used to him, or you avoid having him in your life. I'm not defending him by any means, but he's honestly not worth this level of being upset. You probably beat the shit out of him, so you've got your revenge, and he's just being a piss baby because he lost."
She grabs Isabel by the chin to draw her attention and her eyes, looking at her fiercely, "And none of it is true. By technical means, you were born probably less than a week ago, and you're still figuring it out. You need help working some shit out, and that is not a bad thing. There's more to you than what he says. The Isabel I've known all these years is not whiny, needy, or hard to be around. If you were, you wouldn't be my best friend. You're stronger than you think you are."
Isabel envelops Jackie and a bone crushing hug, smiling. "Thank you! You're the best Jackie!" Isabel snaps and Jackie turns back to into an adult. Isabel begins to hug her even tighter. "You're like the best friend anyone could ever want! You made me feel so much better! I hope your day has been perfect because you deserve it. Oh!" Isabel separates from Jackie, forgetting about the Vance incident with a big grin. "Guess what! Fola is my mate now aaannnddd we might get married soon."

GingerBread said:
"So why did you not drag me to the place you normally do? Is there a problem there? If there is I can help, I'm not really doing anything" Vance created a chair of darkness adjacent to him for Luna to sit down on.
"I don't feel like being there at the moment." Luna shrugs and looks at the guild. "I expected this realm to be more eventful."

Light said:
Isabel envelops Jackie and a bone crushing hug, smiling. "Thank you! You're the best Jackie!" Isabel snaps and Jackie turns back to into an adult. Isabel begins to hug her even tighter. "You're like the best friend anyone could ever want! You made me feel so much better! I hope your day has been perfect because you deserve it. Oh!" Isabel separates from Jackie, forgetting about the Vance incident with a big grin. "Guess what! Fola is my mate now aaannnddd we might get married soon."
Jackie blinks as she's suddenly eye to eye with Isabel. A brief check tells her swimsuit is fine and intact, then she looks back to Isabel with wide eyes, looking to Fola, then Isabel, then Fola, then back again. She holds her hands up, palms out, shaking her head, "Woah, woah, woah, woah, back up. You're getting what with who?"

CelticSol said:
Jackie blinks as she's suddenly eye to eye with Isabel. A brief check tells her swimsuit is fine and intact, then she looks back to Isabel with wide eyes, looking to Fola, then Isabel, then Fola, then back again. She holds her hands up, palms out, shaking her head, "Woah, woah, woah, woah, back up. You're getting what with who?"
"Uuuuhhh. I'm probably getting married to Fola." She points back to Fola then turns back to Jackie. "Well that's if he proposes. What about you and Alpha?"

Light said:
"I don't feel like being there at the moment." Luna shrugs and looks at the guild. "I expected this realm to be more eventful."
"Nah, you missed all the good shit. I just fought Isabel, everyone else pussied out" Vance shrugged and leaned backwards in his chair and looked towards the sky before looking back at Luna. "But if you want to do something, I'll do something with you"

Light said:
"Uuuuhhh. I'm probably getting married to Fola." She points back to Fola then turns back to Jackie. "Well that's if he proposes. What about you and Alpha?"
She's about to tell her how bad of an idea get married so quickly, but basically schreeches to a halt when she brings up her and Alpha. She flushes light from chin to hairline, and she shifts, "Uh... We, um, we... We haven't talked about that..."

GingerBread said:
"Nah, you missed all the good shit. I just fought Isabel, everyone else pussied out" Vance shrugged and leaned backwards in his chair and looked towards the sky before looking back at Luna. "But if you want to do something, I'll do something with you"
"Well there are a lot of things we can do. It just depends on what you're into." Luna sits down in her chair. What she meant by that? She'd leave it for Vance to decide on.

CelticSol said:
She's about to tell her how bad of an idea get married so quickly, but basically schreeches to a halt when she brings up her and Alpha. She flushes light from chin to hairline, and she shifts, "Uh... We, um, we... We haven't talked about that..."
Isabel takes Jackie's hands in her own. "Really? Um....How much do you like him? Do you intend on mating with him? Does he take care of you?" Isabel was about to bombard Jackie with an ocean of questions.

( @MTchaos1134 )

Countries around the world had noticed an incoming space ship due to their technology. They decide to take it as a possible threat but try to be as peaceful as possible. They prepare for whatever hell may come but prioritize on peaceful displays and plans.

Light said:
"Well there are a lot of things we can do. It just depends on what you're into." Luna sits down in her chair. What she meant by that? She'd leave it for Vance to decide on.
Isabel takes Jackie's hands in her own. "Really? Um....How much do you like him? Do you intend on mating with him? Does he take care of you?" Isabel was about to bombard Jackie with an ocean of questions.

( @MTchaos1134 )

Countries around the world had noticed an incoming space ship due to their technology. They decide to take it as a possible threat but try to be as peaceful as possible. They prepare for whatever hell may come but prioritize on peaceful displays and plans.
The ship stops when it reaches earths orbit and some countries receive a transmission in a language Unkown to the world,after the transmission a smaller ship exits the large one and manages to land in North Korea surprisingly fast.the ship has not responded for 12 minutes,then the back opens up and five aliens exit the ship,one of them looks different from the rest.this different one looks around and pulls out a small device.it pushes buttons on the device and a map of the city they are in appears in holographic form,there is a red dot where the leader of North Korea is.the aliens leave two behind to guard the ship as they make their way to the leader of North Korea.

Inaro and Hakeem were sitting on the roof of the Guild when they both reserved an alert from the dark goddess. The alert felt like a tingling sensation. They both looked towards each other questioning what happened. Inaro knew what it was but Hakeem didn't. I have a feeling something isn't right. Yeah me too and I think I know what's up. He grabs Hakeem throwing him on his shoulders and teleports to North Korea. He appears above the ship levitating and watching 5 alien life forms exit the ship. They show a holographic diagram of North Korea with a red dot pointing at a location. Three leave two stay. Alright so this is the plan. I'll follow the three that's leaving and you will confront those two. You think you can handle that?? Hakeem nods. Yeaaah Inaro I can. Alright. Alright then. Let operation E.T. commence. Inaro takes Hakeem off his shoulders and drops him letting him fall. He floats away following the three aliens as Hakeem falls.

Hakeem who is descending quickly yells all the way down. His right Ruby gem glows and Amon comes out the bracelet catching Hakeem. Hakeem hugs Amon being very grateful.
Thank Amon thank you. Amon rolls his eyes. Yeah yeah whatever. Amon goes back inside his bracelet leaving Hakeem there with the two aliens. He looks at them and smiles, waving fiercely. @MTchaos1134

Jerry then went out only to discover that his scarecrow is alerting him of extraterrestrial beings in North Korea (Since scarecrows are the corpses of Jack O Lanterns, they still have the ability to sense energy coming from any person and in any time, though it seemed that the scarecrow Jerry owned had the ability to see energy in the sky in the form of aurora, this skill is known as "Twilight Eyes"), Jerry then smirked and said "I think the fun is about to get started", as Jerry rode in the carriage to North Korea, as its speed was fast as a blink. He then arrived in North Korea only to find that the aliens have left, he then looks at the ground in disappointment and questions Hakeem "Who were you talking to back there? Were they your allies or your enemies?".

Hakeem jumps when he hears the voice of Jack. Ah!! He turns to him holding his hands over his heart, breathing heavily. Don't do that man. Give me a warning or something man. Gosh. He starts to calm down, having his breathing turn back to normal. The guy from before was Inaro an Alpha in the guild. He's on the good side. But ummmm he turns to the aliens. These guys I don't know what they're here for. Do you think they're here to join the guild too? He turns back to Jerry waiting tohear his response. @ShadowEntity @MTchaos1134

Users who are viewing this thread

Back