Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
LokiofSP said:
Jayn
There was silence on the outside of the building...Until there was a crash as a girl came jumping out the window, bullets flying past her as she did so. She yelped in joy as she fell, falling into Roman's arms and touching the tip of his nose, "See? This is why you're the best! I can always count on you!"

Fola

Fola began to breath a bit heavy as he ran through the lobby and out to the street, fatigue from the entire day finally beginning to catch up with him as he neared his limit. He hit the side of his ribs in attempt to keep adrenaline flowing, but it was still begging to fail him. He didn't know where he was going, but he also knew that walking wouldn't get anywhere by running...So as bad as it was, he had to do something a bit more drastic.

He ran up to a man in a car who was currently at a red light. He didn't bother even saying anything, instead planting his scythe through the top of the car, an inch away from the man's ear. He yelled and got out of the car, attempting to get away as quickly as possible. Fola opened the backseat and gently placed Isabel in, before getting in the front seat and coming to a scary realization...

"I don't know how to fucking drive..." He let his head fall onto the horn for a moment, "Why did I think this was a good idea? This is so fucking stupid...."

@Light
Roman held Jayn to him much closer than expected. He just kept falling down with her for the thrill. "So what do you want to do next? Follow him? Watch a movie? Go on a date? Work on our non existent relationship?" Roman moves a strand of Jayn's wild hair from her face due to the wind. They still had some time before they hit the ground.

Julius and Carnage were both internally dying due to Fola's mistake. "Handle it."

"Sure."
Carnage possesses Fola and begins to drive even if it's a red. He would work on getting them somewhere safe while Fola was taken to Isabel's dream. Julius the snake was showing her an animated video with a textbook on the human anatomy. They were looking at female eggs. "Fola? What you doing here?"

metalcity said:
Ethan saw a letter appear in front of him, he picked it up and inspected it "Oh wow a film! wonder what we will watch. Maybe "death, deaf and deather." Ethan teleported to the cinema.
@Light
Grimm was standing outside there as well. "Hey! I'm trying to invite more people. Do you mind going around and inviting someone to come?"

( Go ask them characters! )

Light said:
The officers choose to completely ignore Derek, growing close to the station.
The hounds laughter went from choking to blood curdling screams as it rolled around Siobhan for more.

Roman floats outside of a window, waiting for Jayn to jump out the window. He had so much explaining to do if he ever got caught by other reapers.

Isabel seemed to be doing fine in her sleep and Fola's getaway was a-okay. Julius was using up as much time to mature Isabel. He was explaining certain adult things to her and how she should act. Basically teaching her all the things you would learn as you grow up. He was only doing maturity for now. "Okay...Isabella. Now that I've taught you about responsibilities its about time I taught you about handling your emotions, life choices, adult things, and most of all the current world around you. Now to start it off you must learn about the real weight of responsibility. Flip to the R section of the dictionary and write it down. After you write it down, right down the synonyms and antonyms. After this I'd like you to write down three examples of responsibility using some of its synonyms and antonyms. Lastly read it all to me."

Isabel nods her head and flips to the page, picking up her pencil once she's ready. The state of being the person who caused something to happen. A duty or task that you are required or expected to do. Something that you should do because it is morally right, legally required, etc. Blame, fault, and liability. Dodginess, unreliability. The puppy was to blame. Unreliability is the bad guy to the embodiment of responsibility. It wasn't her fault that he's a liability. Isabel repeats this all to Julius, receiving a tongue flick of approval from him.

"Good. Good. We're making progress with the lesson." He made sure to remember she needed help with adult sentences. He continues on with his lesson to help Isabel mature.
The scream coming out of the hound startles Siobhan, causing her jump as it suddenly rips out of the dog. She looks up at Layla, who shrugs, before she goes back to pet it, though she does it more tamely so it stops screaming.

CelticSol said:
The scream coming out of the hound startles Siobhan, causing her jump as it suddenly rips out of the dog. She looks up at Layla, who shrugs, before she goes back to pet it, though she does it more tamely so it stops screaming.
( Isn't it cute? )

The hound wasn't having as much fun and goes back to the choking noises. The hound begins to nudge Siobhan until it knocks her back and begins to go wild upon her stomach with its head, attempting to run and tickle her belly back.

Light said:
( Isn't it cute? )
The hound wasn't having as much fun and goes back to the choking noises. The hound begins to nudge Siobhan until it knocks her back and begins to go wild upon her stomach with its head, attempting to run and tickle her belly back.
We've been driving a mightly long time don't you think? My apologies but I feel we should have reached the station by now. Theres a station within 30 minutes of any building for simple law convenience. Are you kidnapping us?

CelticSol said:
Jackie flushes bright red, covering her face with her hands, "Oh my god, I was trying to be comforting! I thought you were having a nightmare!"
Alpha grins, ruffling Jackie's hair. "I don't have nightmares," he chuckled. "But I'm not complaining. Feel free to do it any time," he said with a wink.

Daimao said:
Alpha grins, ruffling Jackie's hair. "I don't have nightmares," he chuckled. "But I'm not complaining. Feel free to do it any time," he said with a wink.
She grabs the blankets and throws it over her head to try and cover her flushed face. "I'm never being nice to you ever again."

Last edited by a moderator:
Light said:
( Isn't it cute? )
Siobhan giggles, but pushes it back so that she can sit up. Looking up at Layla, she looks to her mother with pleading eyes, "Mamaí, can I keep it?"

Layla immediately snaps back a quick but firm, "No," which makes Siobhan pout.

CelticSol said:
She grabs the blankets and throws it over her head to try and cover her flushed face. "I'm never being nice to you ever again."
Alpha laughed, patting Jackie on the head. "Now now, don't say something that you know isn't true. You might hurt my feelings," he said with a grin.

Daimao said:
Alpha laughed, patting Jackie on the head. "Now now, don't say something that you know isn't true. You might hurt my feelings," he said with a grin.
Jackie uncovers her face, showing her barely-held-back grin as the pink fades from her cheeks. She crawls towards him, then pokes him on the nose as she sits down beside him, feet resting on his thighs, "So you admit that you're a softie!"

CelticSol said:
Jackie uncovers her face, showing her barely-held-back grin as the pink fades from her cheeks. She crawls towards him, then pokes him on the nose as she sits down beside him, feet resting on his thighs, "So you admit that you're a softie!"
Alpha grinned, pulling Jackie onto his lap. "Nope, I admit nothing. I'm a badass and you know it," he joked, nibbling on her ear.

Daimao said:
Alpha grinned, pulling Jackie onto his lap. "Nope, I admit nothing. I'm a badass and you know it," he joked, nibbling on her ear.
Her breath hitches a bit from his teeth at her ear, her fingers digging into him from where she has her arms wrapped around him, "Sure, sure," She says, "But I still think that you're full of shit. You're totally a softie."

Jayn

Jayn shook her head, "Nah, none of the above. I actually have a better idea... So you know how I love to spread positive vibes? Well, I figure I know a group of people who need more positive vibes than ANYBODY right now!...Let's go fuck with the Dragon's Roar Guild, it's been LONG overdue and I honestly just need to let loose at this point."

Fola

Fola rubbed his head and looked around incredibly confused, "Where the hell am I? Did I die? Is the car fucking totaled? Why is there a picture of eggs on the screen? The fuck is this?! A Sex-Ed cla-" He looked to his right and saw Isabel as realization dawned on him, "Oh...This actually is a sex-ed class isn't it? Well fuck me...Can I go back to my body now? Don't know if you realize this, but I'm kinda being chased by cops at the moment, and I'd rather not get shot while I'm busy here..."

@Light

CelticSol said:
Her breath hitches a bit from his teeth at her ear, her finger digging into him from where she has her arms wrapped around him, "Sure, sure," She says, "But I still think that you're full of shit. You're totally a softie."
Alpha grinned, licking the edge of Jackie's ear. "I think you know exactly how much I'm not a softie," he whispered in her ear seductively, before changing his center of attention and nibbling on Jackie's neck.

Daimao said:
Alpha grinned, licking the edge of Jackie's ear. "I think you know exactly how much I'm not a softie," he whispered in her ear seductively, before changing his center of attention and nibbling on Jackie's neck.
Biting her lip to keeping from moaning embarrassingly loudly, Jackie tilts her head to the side, giving him access to the length of her neck. Even biting her lip, she can't stop the small whimper that escapes her at Alpha nibbling along her throat.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Annalyse looked over to waiter and smiled kindly and apologetically for having been so blind to the rest of the world's...existence really. She didn't notice how focused she was on Colin.
I'm so sorry! Please let me read just one second! She quickly flipped up the menu and gestured from him to Colin. Please, take his order first while I read! Thank you so much! She smiled again kindly, apologizing for making him wait even further.

After Colin placed his order, she quickly read the meal itself to see what it was exactly made of and placed her menu down, flashing a smile to him and finally ordering.

She turned to Colin and gave him a full wide smile, closing her eyes and giggling before closing her mouth first to opening her eyes slowly, relaxing if so Don't even try protesting mister I want to experience your tastes and you're not changing my mind
When the waiter looked over to Colin to get his order He ordered a chicken kiev with chips and then smiled over at Anna as he heard her order the same thing as him "O-Okay, but i-if you don't like it I-I can get you something e-else" Colin smiled at at Anna as the waiter walked off to tell the cooks their order.

"S-so, Could y-you tell me more a-about yourself? I-I mean you don't h-have to i-if you don't want to. b-but I would really l-like to know more about y-you" Colin started rubbing the back of his neck as he waited for Anna to respond

CelticSol said:
Biting her lip to keeping from moaning embarrassingly loudly, Jackie tilts her head to the side, giving him access to the length of her neck. Even biting her lip, she can't stop the small whimper that escapes her at Alpha nibbling along her throat.
Nibbling down Jackie's throat, Alpha stopped at her collar bone, pulling his head away. "Jackie, I'll never leave you behind like that again," he said, looking her directly in the eyes

Daimao said:
Nibbling down Jackie's throat, Alpha stopped at her collar bone, pulling his head away. "Jackie, I'll never leave you behind like that again," he said, looking her directly in the eyes
Jackie, flushed from the wonderful things he'd been doing to her neck, slowly blinks at him, trying to wrap her head around his words because she's all sorts of fucked up right now. When she does, she can't really put together a proper, coherent sentence that can truly tell him how she feels, so she puts her hands on either side of his face and brings his lips to hers. Her hands wander across his torso as she deepens the kiss, pushing Alpha onto his back as her hands roam his body...

[FADE TO BLACK]

DizjayDeathPride said:
We've been driving a mightly long time don't you think? My apologies but I feel we should have reached the station by now. Theres a station within 30 minutes of any building for simple law convenience. Are you kidnapping us?
The officer stops right in the parking lot of the station. "We're here." The officers step out the car and help Ryan, Richard, and Derek out.

CelticSol said:
Siobhan giggles, but pushes it back so that she can sit up. Looking up at Layla, she looks to her mother with pleading eyes, "Mamaí, can I keep it?"
Layla immediately snaps back a quick but firm, "No," which makes Siobhan pout.
The hound begins to shove its muzzled face into Siobhan's. It would like to play more.

LokiofSP said:
Jayn
Jayn shook her head, "Nah, none of the above. I actually have a better idea... So you know how I love to spread positive vibes? Well, I figure I know a group of people who need more positive vibes than ANYBODY right now!...Let's go fuck with the Dragon's Roar Guild, it's been LONG overdue and I honestly just need to let loose at this point."

Fola

Fola rubbed his head and looked around incredibly confused, "Where the hell am I? Did I die? Is the car fucking totaled? Why is there a picture of eggs on the screen? The fuck is this?! A Sex-Ed cla-" He looked to his right and saw Isabel as realization dawned on him, "Oh...This actually is a sex-ed class isn't it? Well fuck me...Can I go back to my body now? Don't know if you realize this, but I'm kinda being chased by cops at the moment, and I'd rather not get shot while I'm busy here..."

@Light
Roman sighs and nods his head, holding Jayn to his body, letting her lay on him as he floats on his back. "To Dragon's Roar then." Roman floats to Dragon's Roar, leaving several mach cones behind."

"Yes that's why I possessed your body. I'm handling that. So while you're here and she's being educated I need to train you on your latest ability. Use no other ability but that." Carnage explains the capabilities word for word of his new ability. "We start now." Carnage blasts a beam of carnage magic at him.

Julius was further educating Isabel about raising children after explaining what intercourse is in detail and explaining how both male and female bodies work.

(So this post kinda got a bit long, I got a bit carried away :P )

Vance watched as the Policemen took various people he didn't care about away
"You try to search this place and your families will pay for your mistakes. Okay, have fun now" Vance turned around and started walking back to his room, unsure of anything to do I wonder if Luna is around still. I haven't heard from her in while though, maybe she's dead or something. I'll check later, I need to go think about things. Vance shrugged as he went into his darkness realm.

Vance sat down on a chair kicked his feet up onto a table So, I need to get rid of Isabel. Like she needs to go. She's a liability, if she gets upset or something, reality could be in danger again. No one else seems to see this danger apart from me, maybe they do but don't care I mean they'd team up with her to save their own arses again. I need to find a way to kill her, or at least find a way to split her into Ashlyn and the others again. But I'd be on my own with this, everyone else either doesn't want to hurt her or is too scared to. Hell Fola is in love with her and she seems to return the feelings.... Maybe I could use that against them. Kidnap Fola and give her an ultimatum, either Split again, or Fola dies. That could work. she seems to not have a clue about her own powers. Arizel or whatever her name was seemed to know all about the powers While Isabel knew nearly nothing about what she could do. So that could be the best way, hell it could be the only way. If I did it though everyone would absolutely despise me, and want to kill me... more than they do now at least. Vance shook his head and sighed.

Vance stood up and began pacing around his realm So I could do that and have everyone hate me and try to kill me and then probably get Isabel to reform anyway. But the split personalities need to want to do it as well, I bet they'd probably want to kill me as well. I mean they're a part of Isabel anyway aren't they? So if the guild didn't want to kill me they would. Rock meet hard place, hard place meet rock. Vance ran a hand through his hair and sighed again It'd be hard enough to actually do this in the first place, but with everyone wanting to stop me this time around. Hell it'd be damn near impossible, And I doubt I can make a deal with Luci anyway. Vance chuckled lightly I don't really care about all of this, but the Guild should be able to see that having Isabel alive and with all that power isn't a good thing. I mean I don't even trust Grimm with that much power, I don't trust Morpheus with the power he has. Power corrupts people, it starts off wanting to use it to make things better for everyone, then it progresses to making things better for the good people. Then it goes onto making things better for people who you like, then just making things better for yourself. Power is a dangerous thing to have, people tend to want to do the right thing, but their sense of morality tends to get screwed up. A lot of people don't realise what they're doing isn't morally good. Fuck I need a voice in my head to talk to or something, I'm discussing morality to myself. Vance shook his head and sat down on another chair.

Vance leaned back and sighed Some people will do anything for people they care about, Like that reaper with Jayn. Like that crybaby and his friend. Hell even like me with Sage. Emotions make a fool of people, they make you do things you normally wouldn't. And people have a hard time actually justifying it without just saying it's because they love that person and care about them. Most people tend to disregard things like that, just so that they can make the person they care about happy. It's stupid, but maybe I'm just bitter. No one cares about me, so why should I care about anyone. But even if I am bitter, I tend to make better choices than most, because I don't have to deal with emotions. I still have them, but I don't allow myself to feel them, I do my best to keep them locked away. Because I'm better off without them, or at least so I think. I don't know anymore, I have no way to actually gauge it. I mean I might've been the most optimistic person before I got amnesia, I wouldn't know. It sucks, I would love to know what I was like before I got Amnesia. It seems I was a lot happier, I was with Cass and judging by what she has said, I used to be happy and caring. Now I'm bitter and cold. I shut out everyone, but I'm starting to wonder if I'm doing it for my own benefit or for theirs. I mean most people seem to hate me and wouldn't stay in a room with me unless they had to, or they were trying to kill me. Funny that nearly everyone in the guild detests me, but none of them have tried to kill me yet, I know most of them have nearly no self control anyway. So why haven't they? The most I've got is threats to my life and that's about it. Hell even Lucifer didn't kill me, he shot me in a non vital place, yeah I would've died if not for Ashlyn but he didn't kill me straight away.

Vance dragged his hand down his face and sighed I should probably stop there, before I start actually wanting to care. I should speak to Luna soon, or now. Now would work well I guess. Unless she's dead or something. That would kinda suck Vance shrugged and stood up and began pacing around his realm "Yo, Luna. You still alive?"

@Light

Users who are viewing this thread

Back